The Pros Weddings

Huntingdon Valley, PA

Enter To Win a $4,400 Photo, Video & DJ Package!

Wedding

Photo

1800 Byberry Road, Huntingdon Valley, PA

Best package out there

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 arianny R

I booked my DJ, Videographer and Photographer with the pros and i could not have gotten a better deal. I researched others and for a good professional for either 1 of those services would of cost me what i paid for all 3 as a package deal. It did scare me that i wouldnt be... Read More consulting with these professionals face to face that everything would be online but for a busy person like me this actually worked out. You are able to meet them and see their work at there bridal shows plus you pick exactly what you need its very easy to understand, you could even review the pictures, video quality online and learn about the DJ and his background. The professionals all call within the week of the wedding and ask a lot of specific questions to satisfy whatever you want your look to be. My videographer was Roderick. He was so easy and fun to work with; he will never be in your face or getting on your nerves and most importantly he captures all the important moments

Photographer

Reviewed on 7/02/2015 Christina K

Jack K from the Pro's did an amazing job! Our wedding pictures were absolutely stunning because of Jack!

The Pros' Rob Miracle is a Miracle

Reviewed on 8/12/2014 Sera H

Rob Miracle was the photographer for my wedding. I am usually very skeptical of a photographer's skill because I have worked with so many amazing artistic photographers, but I was pleasantly surprised by the skill and confidence that Rob has as a photographer. He didn't... Read More forget any details. Wether it was my dress, the wedding favors, the corsages, or the little children at my wedding, he made sure to capture the event with all it's subtleties. The Pros really knows who to hire. Great work!

Michael L was amazing

Reviewed on 12/02/2011 Rachel K

Working was the pro's was such a great idea. We selected Michael L after seeing that he lived close to us and hearing his philosophy on wedding photography during the picture preview on pros. Michael was so nice and amazing. Half the time we did not even know he was there... Read More taking pictures and they all turned our beautiful. The pictures were also up within a week after the wedding for us to view!

Gail was a peach!

Reviewed on 10/11/2011 Jahmai S

After making destination changes to our wedding the Pros photography services was able to provide us a new photographer to our destination wedding. After reading her reviews and the style of her creations we selected Gail. She was very easy to work with and the pictures turned... Read More out beautifully. I also enjoyed working with Cindy Lamond our coordinator from the Pros. She was able to work our new accomodations.

candid and professional

Reviewed on 10/22/2010 Melinda G

My photographer was Joseph M. He was excellent in every way. We got a chance to meet at my bridal portrait session and he got some amazing shots, both posed and candid. It was so hard to choose a favorite. And I got to see my pictures online in less than 3 days! The day of the... Read More wedding, he was so wonderful! He got shots of everything I wanted and most of the time I didn't even notice he was there. He got some great shots of my family and bridal party, as well as some amazing candids during the reception. He made sure to try to capture most of the guests, but was always there to snap the special moments between me and my husband. He was never a burden and was a pleasure to work with. The Pros company is also very easy to work with. When you sign up for their website, they give you an advisor to help with your special day. He or she will help you set-up your photographer, DJ and/or videographer. My advisor, Andrea, was always available for questions. I could email her or call her and I would have an answer within a couple of hours if not right away. There are many packages and options available with the company and had the best deals I could find. They even give you a CD of all your pictures that you can print yourself (which is SUCH a money-saver). Another really awesome thing is that they will pair you with a photographer that fits your needs. Since there are so many different styles of photography, they make sure to figure out which style you would be most happy with and pair you up with a photographer that will best do that for you. And the best part is, they have photographers all over the US and even in Canada. They will find a photographer nearest you (with a small travel fee, if applicable). Overall, I highly recommend the Pros, because you are guaranteed to get exactly what you want for an amazing price and excellent service.