Award-winning Photography Starting from $995!

Each Pros Photography package includes: - The perfect Photographer to capture your wedding vision - 8 hours of coverage - Unlimited shots taken - Non-watermarked, high-resolution JPEG files of every image on DVD-Rom. Ready to print and share! Check availability & pricing for your wedding location today!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Bow2007

Photographer, Videographer, and DJ were PERFECT!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Christine S

The Pros were amazing. We hired our Photographer, Videographer, and DJ through The Pros and I have to say that it was smooth sailing on all accounts. David was an amazing photographer with a great energy and was always there taking shots- he seemed to be everywhere at once!... Read More Rodrick was very sweet and attentive as a videographer and worked well with David getting shots and covering all of the angles. Bruce (DJ Latif) was AMAZING- our venue was less than awesome and Bruce really stepped up to act as a wedding coordinator and he had our backs the entire time. He read the energy of the room, played great music, and kept people occupied and dancing. He really made our night and we can never thank him enough. The three of them together were PHENOMENAL and I HIGHLY recommend them for your big day. I completely trust them and they made our day perfect.

Reviewed on 3/26/2017 Anisha J

I chose the Pros and so glad that I did. My photographer, Vince was the Best! He made my day most memorable. He took the best pictures. I would chose him again for anything else that I have. He was the best.

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 Christina Y

Beyond disappointing! Our video is the worst quality (shots of blank walls, the heads cut off and view of bridesmaids chests, shaky). We would have been better off setting up a home video camera on a tripod. Promised USB and they mailed us a DVD. Have not been able to get a... Read More response to get a refund. I would not recommend this vendor! Very upsetting as we will never be able to get those memories back.

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Anne P

Omg! We chose Camille to be our photographer and she took the most breathtaking pictures that were fit to be in a magazine!!!! No wonder she was voted "the best photographer in the nation"!! Many many thanks to Camille. I know I wasn't the easiest person to round up for... Read More photos because I just wanted to dance, but she kept it professional all the way. Thank you so much Camille, we absolutely love our photogs. It doesn't get any better than what she produced, I'm telling you!!!! Anne P. Married on 2/18/17 @ Brantwyn Estate, Wilm. DE

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Kim V

We used the Pro's for our DJ services. Aaron was great. He blended in like he was an old friend. Our guests thought that he was. He totally got our music style. He has a great DJ voice and easy-going manner. We were extremely happy with his DJ services. Thank you!

Reviewed on 12/26/2016 Melinda S

The Pros was a great choice for us! I picked the package that provided us with two photographers D' Ann and Kevin (I think that was his name). They were both great at getting all the important photos with out me having to ask. I had D' Ann for 4 hours and Kevin for 8 hours. I... Read More received all the photos available to view online about 1 week after the wedding and then two CD of all the photos three weeks after the wedding. the quality is great even without paying for editing. I'm so glad we went though this company- no fuss and no worries, great professional photographers and great photos!

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Jennifer M

I would NEVER recommended this service to anyone I got married in Galveston tx and the photographer I had was terrible. He took a few decent pictures but most were not that great and he made me mad. Nobody at my wedding liked him. He missed so many pictures and he didn't have... Read More any of the grooms family besides the family portrait. He made rude remarks, he flirted with the girls instead of taking pictures, every time I seen him he was sitting down or standing around. He got an attitude with us several times. I didn't get a lot of pictures and that's the main reason I had a wedding instead of court house. Then when I called and talked to his manager he was defending him and it made me so mad. Do NOT go with this company

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Sarah G

Wow! The Pros are amazing! We hired our photographer and DJ through them and they were both superb! They offer so much support through the whole process. They are so professional and everything we wanted for our big day. It brought such peace of mind to book both vendors thru... Read More one company and we saved so much!! Love The Pros!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Linda W

Very happy with them. Pricing was good, and Angelina from the Pros was amazing. I was bad with returning phone calls and deciding a DJ, but she was great. Super accommodating to my scheduled. I travel a lot and she was extremely patient, often repeating things multiple... Read More times. They do run specials from month to month, so if you have some time, wait, you might get the special for the service you want

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Rhonda H

The Pros Photographer, Videographer, and DJ all worked well together. It was a great package deal with some extras. Paul B was our photographer and he did a great job at our waterfront wedding. Our videographer was Chris L and he captured every moment. Our DJ was Jennifer R... Read More and she had great music and a great personality which added to our event. Glad we hired the Pros to capture our wedding memories

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Alyson B

They were very professional, and provided great pricing, the only reason I give them 4 stars is because I haven't received my wedding video yet

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Juliet O

My coordinator Katie was great. She was always helpful, always answered my emails and calls and made the whole transaction easy and smooth. She explained everything very well and made me feel comfortable. The day of the wedding however my photographer did not show up to the... Read More correct location and it put us behind 2 hours, he stated they gave him wrong information. After the ceremony he took lovely pictures of us (bride & groom) in different areas of the park. However, the reception pictures do not show much of my guest and details of the wedding. I saw alot of repeat photos. I know The Pros use outside contractors and rely on our reviews. But the people over at The Pros are great! Thank you again!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Megan H

We had Scott as our photographer. He did an amazing job and fit right in with us! He really made the day memorable

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Rachael S

I would recommend photography from The Pros to anyone out there that is in the process of looking for a wedding photographer. The payment process was super easy to use, the staff members were highly accessible, and our pictures came out phenomenal! Our main photographer was... Read More Lorraine and she captured every important moment including ones that we did not expect. She really went above and beyond our expectations. 5 stars all the way!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Diana K

Damon was very polite and perfectly calibrated music changes at a moment's notice. We are so appreciative of everything he did to make our day go so smoothly. He kept the crowd engaged and geared the music to work for an audience of varied ages and energy levels.

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Charlotte O

I'm beyond pleased we chose The Pros for our DJ service. Coy did an amazing job on our first dance mix and just made the whole night wonderful! The service and site are easy to use-you just can't go wrong.

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Tim H

We had a beautiful wedding and our DJ who matched our wedding did a great job. Music wise they did great... when it came to administrative dealings they unfortunately didn't know their ass from their head. The would answer emails without answering my questions and it almost... Read More seemed like they forgot who they were talking to. If you're patient and can deal with that I'd recommend them. I'm giving the four stars for our DJ, Bill.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Susanna O

We got our photographer and DJ from The Pros and both were amazing. We got married near Charlotte and Joe M was our photographer and Ray B was our DJ. Joe's photos were amazing and we received our discs about a week after our honeymoon, which was faster than I expected! He took... Read More almost 1000 pictures in the 8 hours he was there and it was great having so many to choose from. He got the post-wedding shots done pretty quickly too so that we could go ahead and start having fun at the reception. Ray was very good too. He let us choose our own music but then I told him to play whatever he wanted later for dancing, and he really kept the party going! I am a huge Clemson fan and he even surprised me by playing our fight song during dinner. Amazing company, would definitely use them again.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Kara C

From the initial rate quote, to the photographer, and even the customer service after the wedding, The Pros really earns its name! The online portal is easy to use and share with friends and family. Based on my location, I was able to book the local photographer of my choice and... Read More plan the day-of pictures accordingly. The photographer (Vince) was on-time, nice, always around for what was happening, and VERY talented. I never had to ask "where is the photographer" or "why isn't he getting this picture" because he was so skilled. Even some of my guests noticed this quality in him. Now that the wedding is over, the customer service isn't! The Pros is working with me to create the best memories through photographs. Great job all around!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Lauri D

Easy system to find a perfect fit for style of photography. The process is easy to use, great to set up a payment plan, and our photographer was quick to touch base with us and has answered all questions right away.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Lori D

We got our photographer and dj through the pros and everyone we dealt with was great! Our photographer was so patient with my 8 year old son while doing our engagement and wedding photos, and even let him help her a few time!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Kathryn P

Both the photographers were amazing and did a great job! Lorraine was our 8 hour Photograoher and Susan was our 2nd photograoher! I wanted quality pictures without the high price tag and their work was excellent! We also got our DJ, DJ Dave through the Pros and he was awesome... Read More too! I'm very happy with all of their service and would highly recommend the Pros and all the professionals I worked with!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Kayla K

We had the pleasure of having Paula from The Pros as our photographer on October 8th. She called a week before the wedding to go over exactly what we wanted. She was interested in hearing background info on our family to know who should be in which family photo. We really... Read More appreciated that because our wedding was all about family and we wanted pictures with every person who made our day special. My guests loved her vibe and how passionate she was. Paula is so talented, it is evident that she has been taking pictures for many years. The photos were posted online within a week, which we really appreciated. I don't think I ever look good in photos, but Paula broke that streak. I have never felt as beautiful as I do when looking at my wedding pictures. If you are in search of a wedding photographer, I highly recommend Paula from The Pros, she is an amazing person and photographer.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Rachel R

Felicia with The Pros did a fantastic job in recommending photography packages. She was in constant communication and answered any question I had. My photographer was Greg P. and he was FANTASTIC. He was easy to work with and never hesitated to take any photograph we... Read More requested. I can't wait to see the results. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Bridget R

I'm very happy that I went to The Pros expo because I was able to find my DJ and Photographer and actually see their work in person before choosing them. Everything was simple and easy to get set up and our representative was always helpful. We have a very large crazy family so... Read More the fact that both the DJ and photographer were able to remain patient with us the entire time was nothing short of a miracle. DJ Jeff D kept the party alive with his great music selection and Christine Ks photos were top notch! They're both very talented individuals and I would definitely recommend them.