Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Photographer, Videographer, and DJ were PERFECT!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Christine S

The Pros were amazing. We hired our Photographer, Videographer, and DJ through The Pros and I have to say that it was smooth sailing on all accounts. David was an amazing photographer with a great energy and was always there taking shots- he seemed to be everywhere at once!... Read More Rodrick was very sweet and attentive as a videographer and worked well with David getting shots and covering all of the angles. Bruce (DJ Latif) was AMAZING- our venue was less than awesome and Bruce really stepped up to act as a wedding coordinator and he had our backs the entire time. He read the energy of the room, played great music, and kept people occupied and dancing. He really made our night and we can never thank him enough. The three of them together were PHENOMENAL and I HIGHLY recommend them for your big day. I completely trust them and they made our day perfect.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Kathryn P

Both the photographers were amazing and did a great job! Lorraine was our 8 hour Photograoher and Susan was our 2nd photograoher! I wanted quality pictures without the high price tag and their work was excellent! We also got our DJ, DJ Dave through the Pros and he was awesome... Read More too! I'm very happy with all of their service and would highly recommend the Pros and all the professionals I worked with!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Rachel R

Felicia with The Pros did a fantastic job in recommending photography packages. She was in constant communication and answered any question I had. My photographer was Greg P. and he was FANTASTIC. He was easy to work with and never hesitated to take any photograph we... Read More requested. I can't wait to see the results. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Bridget R

I'm very happy that I went to The Pros expo because I was able to find my DJ and Photographer and actually see their work in person before choosing them. Everything was simple and easy to get set up and our representative was always helpful. We have a very large crazy family so... Read More the fact that both the DJ and photographer were able to remain patient with us the entire time was nothing short of a miracle. DJ Jeff D kept the party alive with his great music selection and Christine Ks photos were top notch! They're both very talented individuals and I would definitely recommend them.

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Lynnette B

Excellent prices and you get your pictures quickly. Well worth looking into this amazing company.

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Katherine S

I had booked the pros for photography, videography, and DJ .... I had a change of mind about the photography because that is all you have to remember your day by so I wanted the absolute best. It was so miserable dealing with the representative after that that I just wanted to... Read More cancel my service all together and since I had never signed any contract it should be easy right? ... well that has been an interesting ordeal. After weeks of telling the rep I wanted to cancel my service and her stalling and telling me how I shouldn't I thought it was finally canceled well I am still getting text messages that I owe thousands of dollars. It has been a miserable experience with them and I am so glad I canceled my service ... It was worth losing $600 to find vendors I actually like and who are a joy to work with

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Mary Lou N

The Pros made it very easy to decide what we needed for our photos. They offered great pricing and we got everything we wanted. They have so many options for photos! We loved our photographer, April Gastinger! She was able to capture some amazing moments for us!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Whitney W

We had a fantastic experience with the pros. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ or photographer. With the David's bridal discount the services were a steal. I strongly recommend using this company!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Christina D

We picked the Pros because of their amazing package deal. We enjoyed our photographer and videographer as they captured some amazing moments during our wedding. The only negative was the DJ after he came to my wedding with a wireless Mic that did not work.

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Noah R

Great prices, great services. We interviewed a ton of companies, and we knew we wouldn't go wrong with The Pros Weddings. They were great to work with.

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Brittney D

I enjoyed working with the coordinator Felicia. She checked on us every so often to make sure we didn't need any additional details before we made a decision. She also followed up with us about details and was very quick to respond to emails. We used the company for DJ services... Read More and were not very happy with that experience. He called about a week before to go over everything and then said he would call back the next day for final confirmation and we did not receive a call. He played songs that we specifically asked not to be played and we had to send the Best Man to go turn off one of the songs halfway through. I eventually just let the guests request specific songs because it was not going as planned. I was very unhappy with the services.

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Carly H

We used 2 photographers and a DJ from the pros, and we got a FANTASTIC package deal. We have nothing but great things to say about them. Our DJ was so entertaining!! He had everything organized perfectly and played everything I asked for. Now for the photographers, we are... Read More absolutely in LOVE with all of our photos. We couldn't be happier. We got lots of complements from our guests on the DJ and photos. We give the pros an A++.

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Denise K

To streamline photo and video services, we decided to go with a company that could provide both. Rebecca K was our primary photographer and she was fantastic! She gave amazing suggestions, was a great resource, and was so accommodating. Our DJ was a groomsman and had to get to... Read More the reception venue early to set up so Rebecca got all of the group wedding pics out of the way first and sent the wedding party on their way to the venue. We finished taking bride/groom pics at one location and jumped in the back of her car so we could take pics on the Clemente Bridge in Pittsburgh (my dream!) before she took us to the venue. The videographer, Tim R, was not as good. I really had to convince my husband to have a videographer, and while we're happy we had one, the quality was not what we had hoped for. The footage is shaky, the sound quality is poor in the church, and we only ended up with 1.75 hrs of video for 8 hrs of service.

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Tammy L

The Pros is a one stop shop!! We got our DJ, videographer, and our two photographers. I can not say but positive things about all the people that was a part of my big day! My main contact person Janine, made sure all my questions and concerns were answered at any time of my... Read More wedding planning. All the guys that were there to be a part of my day were wonderful. My first choice of of videographer has a family emergency and could not make it to the wedding but a back up videographer showed up. I can't wait to see the pictures and video they made. The DJ keep the music and party flowing wonderfully.

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Hanna d

We had an amazing experience with all of our vendors from the Pros! We used the Pros for our engagement photos in Minnesota, and they also coordinated our wedding photos, videographer, and DJ in Oregon. Initially we were concerned the price was "too good to be true" and... Read More hesitant about past reviews. But understanding the model and meeting with each of our vendors proved that they really are top notch industry professionals! We are very happy with each of our vendors and so pleased they could be part of our day.

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Cierra C

Worked with Cathleen P. She was great! On time and very creative. Knew what she was doing. Loved what she was doing. I only hired her and I still feel as if she captured every moment. She kept showing us some of the pics as we were taking them. Cute!! I can't wait to see the... Read More final product.

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Lauren P

We used The Pros for DJ, video, and photography. Each person was awesome! They arrived ahead of schedule, were flexible, and professional. Jordan K. was our DJ. He did an absolutely fantastic job of giving us the music of our wedding dreams. He used uplighting for the DJ booth... Read More and sweetheart table. Jordan is very easy-going and fun to work with. He is a great DJ if you want one who is involved but not too involved. Jordan is the perfect DJ! Steve was our videographer. He had great ideas that made our day extra special. Steve had my husband and I say a thank you to have at the end of the video. I never would have thought about that during such a busy day! Steve also had the bridesmaids, flower girl, and myself jump on the bed in our robes when we were getting ready. It was fun and helped ease the stress of the day! Sean was our photographer for our engagement photo shoot, wedding, and two of our friends' weddings. He is awesome! So easy to work with. He shows up ready to get started right away. Sean made sure we got all of the photos we possibly wanted and more! I cannot recommend anyone better than The Pros!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Suzanna M

the pros photographer Joe C. was wonderful! He really made everyone feel comfortable and he took absolutely stunning pictures!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Rendell H

I booked my DJ and photographer through The Pros, and to say I was satisfied is an understatement! I was so incredibly impressed with my DJ, Jimi C, he played everything I requested and was absolutely wonderful! The dance floor was FULL ALL NIGHT LONG! He really kept the party... Read More going. I had Cathleen (Cassie) as my photographer, let me just say that she is absolutely wonderful to work with. We didn't even know she was there, which is exactly what we were hoping for. She was so easy to work with and she really had a vision for what she saw. It rained on our wedding day and she was so accommodating and worked with what we had as it was an outdoor wedding. We are looking forward to seeing our photos very soon!

Reviewed on 8/19/2016 John S

Amazing photography by the pros weddings. They are truly pros at what they do and I cannot thank them enough for their amazing work. Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 8/09/2016

We were married in CT. Susan A. Was our photographer. She did a less than satisfactory job. However, the VP of production has reached out to us and offered a few solutions to reconcile this issue. Jamie C was our DJ. He was great, very nice and professional. Photo booth was... Read More fun. It has taken longer than expected to receive our digital copy of the photo strips, but we have been assured they are on the way.

Reviewed on 8/05/2016

We were so happy with .They were quick to respond to our emails with any questions that we had. We were able to choose our photographer based on availability and biography. Wedgo all made so amazing at our wedding. We got way more than we imagined for our... Read More wedding and could not have had better photographers. You will definitely get your money's worth for your pictures!?

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 Sakina H

We used The Pros Wedding Photography for our engagement photos and wedding. I highly recommend them for any event. They are affordable! They are the most affordable around and have the best customer service. Our photographers were great and we received our photos for each... Read More event back within 1 week! I do recommend brides to have 2 photographers for the wedding to get even more fabulous shots.

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Samantha L

I had a wonderful photographer that was very willing and professional to see to my requests. I was a bit disappointed though when we got the link that the photographer was not able to photoshop my husband's brand new pimples. It made him feel ugly, very sad the couldn't take... Read More care of that.

Reviewed on 7/23/2016 Dianne B

The Pros were a great choice for us! We used them for our DJ, Photographer, and Videographer. From selecting the vendors to the wedding day, they made the process incredibly easy. We loved the option to do everything on-line, especially selecting the music for the reception,... Read More and it was great working with one group where the individual vendors all knew each other. It also saved the stress of coordinating with and arranging payments for multiple vendors. While it made us a bit nervous that we did not have contact with the vendors until the week before the wedding, they were all extremely professional, and it actually saved us a lot of time and undue stress of additional meetings. After the wedding, we received our wedding video raw footage even before we returned from our honeymoon, and the online pictures were not that far behind. I would highly recommend The Pros as an option to simplify the wedding planning process at a great price for a good quality product!

Start a Conversation!