Award-winning Photography Starting from $995!

Each Pros Photography package includes: - The perfect Photographer to capture your wedding vision - 8 hours of coverage - Unlimited shots taken - Non-watermarked, high-resolution JPEG files of every image on DVD-Rom. Ready to print and share! Check availability & pricing for your wedding location today!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Bow2007

Photographer, Videographer, and DJ were PERFECT!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Christine S

The Pros were amazing. We hired our Photographer, Videographer, and DJ through The Pros and I have to say that it was smooth sailing on all accounts. David was an amazing photographer with a great energy and was always there taking shots- he seemed to be everywhere at once!... Read More Rodrick was very sweet and attentive as a videographer and worked well with David getting shots and covering all of the angles. Bruce (DJ Latif) was AMAZING- our venue was less than awesome and Bruce really stepped up to act as a wedding coordinator and he had our backs the entire time. He read the energy of the room, played great music, and kept people occupied and dancing. He really made our night and we can never thank him enough. The three of them together were PHENOMENAL and I HIGHLY recommend them for your big day. I completely trust them and they made our day perfect.

2017-10-05T14:07:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your great review! We are so proud to have David, Rodrick and Latif represent The Pros Weddings! Hugh Riley, Vice President

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Laura Z

We LOVED our photographer, Sami B from Chicago. We had her do our engagement photos and wedding photos. She was creative and personable but also assertive and organized. I like that she gave us a lot of direction and knew what she was doing! She posted our pictures a few days... Read More after both sessions! The downside is the The Pros customer service. Because it's an online group of photographers, your primary contact is through a sales rep. Mine was not responsive - I continually had to follow up to get questions answered. There is also a national customer service line. They were responsive when I logged a concern about not getting my DVD back in time.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Fritzi B

Loved our photographer, Doreen. It was a challenge selecting a photographer remotely and just off their portfolio and bio. Doreen captured our attention with her unique and artistic style conveyed thru her portfolio. Based upon that, we chose her to be our photographer. We... Read More are still going thru all the amazingly creative photos from our wedding trying to select ones for the album. And we received all the photos on disc within weeks of our wedding. If you want a photographer who thinks outside of the box and you are open to creativity, she's your photographer!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Stephanie K

Excellent service! Frank did a great job with keeping the dance floor busy! Listened to our wants and disliked before the wedding and during the wedding, our music was just as we wanted and a hit with our guests.

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Sylvia D

We used The Pros to get our DJ, Andrea was so helpful through the picking process and David O. was amazing!!! He has an excellent attitude and he gave the 110% to make our wedding perfect! Had me and our guests dancing all night long with great music and extra surprises.... Read More Everybody keeps commenting how much fun they had.

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Elicia N

Can't say enough about my photographer David! He was amazing! Got so many great shots! He told us what to do and how to pose and every got great natural shots when he wasn't directing us! Very professional, just amazing!!!! The pros was an easy company to work with! Did... Read More everything online and got to choose high photographer I wanted, so glad we picked David, and I got email updates and phone calls from the rep consistently to make sure I had everything I needed! Great customer service and for a great price!! Love!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Victoria C

I cannot say good enough things about our Pro's team. I booked photography, videography, and our DJ through the Pro's. We had Steve, Stu, and Jordan and they were AMAZING from start to finish. Everything was seamless and flawless, I felt I could truly relax and enjoy my day... Read More because they had everything figured out for me. Told me where to go, where to look, when to smile, when to relax and breathe. They reminded me multiple times that it was MY wedding and that I really could do anything I wanted despite their suggestions. My photos and video came back the very next week!! I was still on my honeymoon and when I got home they were waiting in my mailbox. It was incredible and they came out absolutely STUNNING. Would definitely recommend again and again!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Ari B

On my wedding day my photographer was nice!she tried to take a lot of pictures but there where some picture that I was sweating and I don't like them she told me it wont show up in the picture because it was far but I see in the picture that I am sweating. Anyways she was nice.... Read More I am really disappointed with costumer service because I have been email them about my bonus pictures, I paid for some of them but for some reason the free bonus don't show up and they cannot find them. I email them like 4 times and called several time and they are unable to answer and help me out. I hope one day they can help me out!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Kristina L

Loved working in the Pros. Rene was my adviser and she answered all my emails quick, providing me with all the information I needed. The week before both Neil T. (Photographer) and William T. (Videographer) reached out to confirm all the details. The day of the were nothing... Read More short of amazing to work with. What I loved is during the reception you barely knew they were there. Plus the pictures came out great!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Jennifer B

Booking our photographer and dj through the Pros was absolutely the right choice! We got a very good price by booking them together and our dj Mack and photographer Samantha were amazing!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Sarah

Christine was amazing. I wasn't the greatest while taking photos. I was a complete mess in the beginning. She knew how to get it done.

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 kimberly s

Our photographer Cody was outstanding. He got every moment perfectly; whether it was a candid shot, a staged photo, or a surprise moment. (Like when I hit myself in the face with the bouquet!) Not only did the photos look great, he was down to earth and a lot of fun to work... Read More with. Our wedding had a lot of last minute changes, but he stayed calm and even stepped in to help manage things. Best of all, the photos are spectacular.

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Tina Z

Our photographer and videographer were extremely friendly! The pictures were beautiful too! The only reason I give a 4 is because there were some images that could've easily been better had the photographer told me to fix it (i.e. fly away hair, ring, etc.)

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Meghan D

Where do I begin...from the first day I spoke with our rep from the pros Renee, we knew we would be well taken care of. Every question was answered, every detail explained. Then when it came time to choosing a photographer and videographer, they made it so easy with portfolios... Read More to choose from, and I will say I am THRILLED that we chose Andrea (photos) and Marcus (video). These two were ABOVE AND BEYOND x 1,000,000! They were with us every step of the way for our formal photos with such a positive, calming energy, their services unmatched. Then at the reception we barely knew they were there, they captured our night without feeling bombarded by the cameras. By the end of the night we felt like they were part of the family. Words can't describe how special we felt that they captured so many AMAZING moments. We can't recommend them enough and I would absolutely use them at our next event!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Teresa F

For our wedding, we went with the Pros and it was a great experience! Our profile online was easy to manage our packages and change whatever we needed to during the planning process. I loved how we could have guests contribute to help paying for the cost of photography and... Read More videography. We had JP Greco for our photographer and Larry P for our videography. JP was so professional and took AMAZING shots both formal and "in the moment" pictures that let us replay our day every time we looked through our pictures. Larry was amazing as well and very sneaky when taking videos. We are waiting for the proof CD but I have no doubts in the quality of the shots he got! They were both on time and constantly moved throughout the day and night. My husband and I are very pleased with the smooth coordination of The Pros with Janine and we highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Jen S

We hired Anthony of The Pros. I really liked Anthony, but I wish I'd hired him outside of the Pros company. He was very energetic and friendly, and helped me put together an organized list of how the events of the day would go. We asked him to avoid group dances and crowd... Read More participation--he was very low-key and announced only the things we asked him to! I felt terrible that our wedding day was a HUMID June afternoon, and no one wanted to dance no matter WHAT Anthony seemed to do. We did have some groups that danced a few times through the afternoon, but other than that , there was NOTHING you could do to keep that crowd in the tent!!! The reason I wish I'd hired Anthony outside of the Pros is simple: their contract is super restrictive and kind of confusing. We didn't get to talk to Anthony until the week before our wedding, and so the order of events at the reception got a little mixed up (my husband and I were ushered in for our first dance immediately when I wanted to wait until everyone got to eat...including myself!, we got married on fathers day and wanted a special announcement/song done but Anthony didn't get to that until very late in the night, etc), and the ceremony playlist got lost in the shuffle. Anthony played a similar playlist while people were filing in to the space. Thankfully I had saved it on spotify, and my husband caught it before we started the actual procession. I think if I'd been able to contact Anthony directly instead of using only the automatic options on the Pros site, I have a feeling these flubs could have been avoided, but I would hire Anthony himself again in a heartbeat. Thanks, Anthony!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Megan A

Overlook House was a beautiful place to hold our wedding. We really wanted a romantic and laid back feel, and the beautiful yard and garden provided a great space for us. They also provided much of what we needed, including tables, chairs, and done dishes, and we didn't need to... Read More rent too many things. It was an affordable choice for us, but also the place we liked the best when we visited. If dancing could have gone on a bit later into the night, it would have been perfect. Overlook House helped make our wedding wonderful.

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Samantha S

I'm so heartbroken with how my video turned out. I put so much trust in my videographer and I was taken advantage of. To begin, I only spoke with him (David) once (2 days before the wedding). He made me feel stupid for asking certain questions and he assured me he's "a... Read More professional and has done hondreds of weddings." When I received my raw video to be edited. The main parts were ruined. The ceremony: where my priest stood and where the videographer stood it blocked half of my body during both vows and ring exchange. The videographer never moved to adapt/adjust. There was even a balcony he could've went to (I had a full catholic mass, so he had time). My ring bearer was little and cute but again, he wasn't even seen in the video. Next, the reception. Because I felt stupid asking questions I didn't think I had to tell David to video the front view. There was no sheet of activities giving to me to fill out like the photographer and DJ gave to me. So my choreographed dance with my father is from the direct side. During the bridesmaids dance I was barley seen and there was never a point where all of the group was in the video. Again, a side angle. Who goes to a show and pays $$$ for a side view! He had plenty of time to move to the front; everyone was seated and he wouldn't have blocked anyone. And on top of that there was also a balcony at the reception. I did not buy the most expensive option but I spent good money for good quality and that is not what I received. My video showed laziness and no cares to what the video stands for. So, in 30 years from now I'm trying to reminisce or when my father passes away and I want to watch this wonderful moment with him, I will be viewing poor quality and a very disappointing video. I had high hopes for this company and I hope this helps future brides...

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Austin T

I have been a photographer for the pros for past 2.5 years and I recommend customers and photographers to stay away from this company. They will take advantage of you. Brides & Grooms should stay local so you get a 1 on 1 experience with a photographer. You can get a great local... Read More photographer for the same rate. This company does not do anything for you. All they do is take our unedited /uncolor corrected images and make a gallery for you and provide you with low res images. For an extra fee they will give you a crummy album with unedited images as well. This company is owned by American Wedding Group, who also owns many other national wedding companies such as Bella Wedding Photographers, Wedding Bug and a few others. They only pay the photographers, DJs and Videographers between $300 and $400. Stay Away! Go local! Do your research. Your wedding is a big deal and you will take too big of risk going with this company.

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Jade' B

Scott and David (Photographer and videographer) were amazing. They were hilarious, super fun but still extremely professional. They were definitely the icing on the cake!

2017-10-05T14:08:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your positive review! Hugh Riley, Vice President

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Raechelle E

I found The Pro's via WeddingWire back in 2015 and was invited to their showcase in Manhattan to view and interview photographers, videographers and DJs. We already had a DJ but needed a photographer and videographer. At that event, I hired David Burton (photos) and Roderick R.... Read More (videos). Since the wedding was two years away, I had enough time to book an engagement shoot. If your fiance was anything like mine, the engagement shoot is a MUST! My hubby is not 'a pose and cheese on command' kinda dude. Thankfully David was able to connect with my fiance, get him to relax/be comfortable and we had a GORGEOUS engagement shoot. Having that experience gave me such a great relief for the wedding pictures aka no worries. The day of the wedding both David and Roderick were on time and extremely professional. We invited them to enjoy themselves during their down times and really treated them like family, which I believe they appreciated. I feel they went above and beyond for us and I just cannot thank them enough for participating in our special day! I feel like I got the dream team :) The only downside I experienced was some communication hiccups with my assigned consultant. After speaking to the sales director Elizabeth, she took over my account and it was smooth sailing from there. I cannot tell you enough how much I needed and appreciated her taking over and making the rest of the interactions seamless. The Pro's are professionals and I cannot recommend them more!

2017-10-05T14:21:39 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Mary K

We had a combo package with The Pros, which included our DJ, photographer x2, and videographer. We had Rick as our main photographer along with an additional 2nd photographer for 4 hours. They definitely captured all of the fun and main events at the wedding! They were also very... Read More friendly and easy to work with. The Pros even provides a checklist before the big day for you to fill out to make sure all of your thoughts are given to the photographer. However, I did note on the checklist 2 or 3 specific photos that I wanted taken on that day. I made those notes on the checklist for the photographer as I knew I would forget with all that was going on on the wedding day. The next day I remembered about the specific photos I wanted and realized none of them were taken. Unfortunately, I'm not sure that the checklist was very useful since the specifics I noted were never done. Also, I was hoping for more modern photos. We took the basic bridal party photos on the staircase, photos with family, etc., but it was just the basics. We had some photos of my husband and I outside, but I wish we had more than just the basic, everyone lined up together, photos. If I had to do it over, I would definitely make that more clear and make a note to remember on the day of the wedding to be sure I got the photos I wanted.

2017-10-05T14:22:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review. I'm glad we had a chance to learn more about your concerns and resolve. Hugh Riley, Vice President

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Kristina K

Our photographer was Michael, and he provided excellent service and spectacular photographs. He captured every special moment I shared with my bridesmaids, husband, family, and friends. He has a great personality and was available to take any shot i requested. For a young couple... Read More he made sure to suggest certain poses in different environments to give us more options in the photos. Truly a wonderful memory thank you Michael! PS. We did an engagement shoot with Michael, definitely recommend doing engagement shoot as it builds relationship and practice with photographer on your big day. Our DJ was Chris, who not only helped us create a wonderful song list that entertained all ages at our party, but he made everyone in the bridal party/parents feel extra special. Chris even did a speech on a russian tradition that we asked because my mom was a little nervous. Guests started dancing as the first dance was done, and didn't stop until we had to kick them out hahah! Even though the food was delicious everyone was too busy dancing. Thank you Chris! Our videographer was Matt, he captured all the special moments my husband and I shared during the ceremony, reception, and a little in between. He not only included interviews from our guests (very special), in addition worked in the shadows with perfection. Thank you Matt!

2017-10-05T14:22:58 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Courtney T

Dana was our photographer and the pictures she took were beautiful and the pros were very reasonably priced. She captured so many more unposed gems than I could have hoped for and we are so happy with all our pictures.

2017-10-05T14:23:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your positive review! Hugh Riley, Vice President.

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Ashleigh D

We had such a wonderful experience working with Danielle. Her eye for detail and non-stop effort to capture every moment was perfect!

2017-10-05T14:23:31 Response from the vendor