Award-winning Photography Starting from $995!

Each Pros Photography package includes: - The perfect Photographer to capture your wedding vision - 8 hours of coverage - Unlimited shots taken - Non-watermarked, high-resolution JPEG files of every image on DVD-Rom. Ready to print and share! Check availability & pricing for your wedding location today!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Bow2007

Photographer, Videographer, and DJ were PERFECT!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Christine S

The Pros were amazing. We hired our Photographer, Videographer, and DJ through The Pros and I have to say that it was smooth sailing on all accounts. David was an amazing photographer with a great energy and was always there taking shots- he seemed to be everywhere at once!... Read More Rodrick was very sweet and attentive as a videographer and worked well with David getting shots and covering all of the angles. Bruce (DJ Latif) was AMAZING- our venue was less than awesome and Bruce really stepped up to act as a wedding coordinator and he had our backs the entire time. He read the energy of the room, played great music, and kept people occupied and dancing. He really made our night and we can never thank him enough. The three of them together were PHENOMENAL and I HIGHLY recommend them for your big day. I completely trust them and they made our day perfect.

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Jade' B

Scott and David (Photographer and videographer) were amazing. They were hilarious, super fun but still extremely professional. They were definitely the icing on the cake!

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Raechelle E

I found The Pro's via WeddingWire back in 2015 and was invited to their showcase in Manhattan to view and interview photographers, videographers and DJs. We already had a DJ but needed a photographer and videographer. At that event, I hired David Burton (photos) and Roderick R.... Read More (videos). Since the wedding was two years away, I had enough time to book an engagement shoot. If your fiance was anything like mine, the engagement shoot is a MUST! My hubby is not 'a pose and cheese on command' kinda dude. Thankfully David was able to connect with my fiance, get him to relax/be comfortable and we had a GORGEOUS engagement shoot. Having that experience gave me such a great relief for the wedding pictures aka no worries. The day of the wedding both David and Roderick were on time and extremely professional. We invited them to enjoy themselves during their down times and really treated them like family, which I believe they appreciated. I feel they went above and beyond for us and I just cannot thank them enough for participating in our special day! I feel like I got the dream team :) The only downside I experienced was some communication hiccups with my assigned consultant. After speaking to the sales director Elizabeth, she took over my account and it was smooth sailing from there. I cannot tell you enough how much I needed and appreciated her taking over and making the rest of the interactions seamless. The Pro's are professionals and I cannot recommend them more!

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Mary K

We had a combo package with The Pros, which included our DJ, photographer x2, and videographer. We had Rick as our main photographer along with an additional 2nd photographer for 4 hours. They definitely captured all of the fun and main events at the wedding! They were also very... Read More friendly and easy to work with. The Pros even provides a checklist before the big day for you to fill out to make sure all of your thoughts are given to the photographer. However, I did note on the checklist 2 or 3 specific photos that I wanted taken on that day. I made those notes on the checklist for the photographer as I knew I would forget with all that was going on on the wedding day. The next day I remembered about the specific photos I wanted and realized none of them were taken. Unfortunately, I'm not sure that the checklist was very useful since the specifics I noted were never done. Also, I was hoping for more modern photos. We took the basic bridal party photos on the staircase, photos with family, etc., but it was just the basics. We had some photos of my husband and I outside, but I wish we had more than just the basic, everyone lined up together, photos. If I had to do it over, I would definitely make that more clear and make a note to remember on the day of the wedding to be sure I got the photos I wanted.

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Kristina K

Our photographer was Michael, and he provided excellent service and spectacular photographs. He captured every special moment I shared with my bridesmaids, husband, family, and friends. He has a great personality and was available to take any shot i requested. For a young couple... Read More he made sure to suggest certain poses in different environments to give us more options in the photos. Truly a wonderful memory thank you Michael! PS. We did an engagement shoot with Michael, definitely recommend doing engagement shoot as it builds relationship and practice with photographer on your big day. Our DJ was Chris, who not only helped us create a wonderful song list that entertained all ages at our party, but he made everyone in the bridal party/parents feel extra special. Chris even did a speech on a russian tradition that we asked because my mom was a little nervous. Guests started dancing as the first dance was done, and didn't stop until we had to kick them out hahah! Even though the food was delicious everyone was too busy dancing. Thank you Chris! Our videographer was Matt, he captured all the special moments my husband and I shared during the ceremony, reception, and a little in between. He not only included interviews from our guests (very special), in addition worked in the shadows with perfection. Thank you Matt!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Courtney T

Dana was our photographer and the pictures she took were beautiful and the pros were very reasonably priced. She captured so many more unposed gems than I could have hoped for and we are so happy with all our pictures.

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Kristen C

Frank came highly reccommended by numerous friends and family- this is the only reason why i booked with the pros. i paid all my payments on time and 4 days before my wedding was the first time i get a call from the pros (no one contacted me before to confirm details or ask what... Read More kind of pictures i would like, nothing) i get a voicemail from the pros saying they are looking for a jessica to please call back its urgent about my wedding on friday june 23rd. i call back and explain to them that my name is NOT jessica but i did book with you guys and my wedding is on friday june 23rd. he apologizes for mixing my name up but FRANK can no longer be the photographer (I AM GETTING MARRIED IN 5 DAYS) they tell me they replaced him with this guy and check out his work, well his work looked awful and i did not want him. i asked for a refund and they told me they don't do refunds (this is their fault, not mine) i asked to speak so someone in a higher position he replies maybe tomorrow he can call you he is in a meeting. i demanded i get a phone call back that day. the VP Dave of the company calls me back (nicest guy i don't know how he works for such a horrible company) he offered to be the main person to take the photos for my wedding. now ... THE DAY BEFORE MY WEDDING i get a phone call from dave saying my second photographer can no longer work my wedding er equipment broke. all i could do is laugh- this company is a joke! i receive my photos back and they did not even photo shop an ashtray out of the background.... i could do better work with an app on my iPhone. don't waste your time and money on this company.

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Carol B

My husband and I used The Pros for photography and DJ/MC for our wedding in Jun, 2017. David B. was an "excellent" photographer . Top notch, friendly and professional. Wonderful photos were taken for our special day, and we have great photographs from beginning to end. The... Read More second assistant photographer, was okay, but was in the way a lot. We could've done well without him. James R., the DJ, was "fantastic"! He kept the music flowing and honored every one of our music requests from beginning to end. We had an "amazing " time at the reception. He was a fantastic MC that kept "everyone" engaged and we danced and had so much fun! Everyone is still talking about what a great time they had! This company is exceptional. Packages are reasonable and customer service is "stellar" from planning stages to post wedding photo selections, thanks to the dedication and professionalism of Angelina C. I'd recommend The Pros highly for any special event.

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Lindsay P

We loved our photographers, the price was in our budget and we got everything we wanted plus a photo album and all digital proofs on 7 CD's mailed to us. Would recommend to anyone.

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Clara S

We used The Pros for photography and our photographer was Stu K. I was impressed at how professional and 100% ready Stu was. He called ahead of time to coordinate everything, heard everything I had to say/request, and the day of the wedding he was early and ready to work harder... Read More than anyone I've ever seen. He provided a ton of direction all the time, which was great because I didn't have to think or stress over what to do. He's clearly very experienced and thanks to this he was really organized and took GREAT photos. I was dreading the photos because I hate taking pictures, but 4 days after the wedding I was going over hundreds of photos and loving them!! The Pros are a professional business that are really efficient at the time of booking, they were very attentive and polite during every step of the process.

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Holly H

We had Lorraine as our photographer, and she was great! She was very patient, understanding, and fun to work with! Our pictures turned out beautiful!

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Erika G

I cannot believe the phenomenal service we received from The Pros. I was referred to the pros by a friend, but I was slightly skeptical at first, all three vendors (photo, video, dJ) at one site?! I thought it was too good to be true. Quality: incredible! We had two... Read More photographers, the photos look amazing. They were prompt, organized, open to my suggestions, and prepared entirely. The pictures look amazing and I didnt have to spend $5000 for the photo package like other places were quoting me. I built a relationship with my photographer and DJ well before the wedding. They asked the right questions, thought of what I didn't even think of, and created the perfect wedding day based on my preferences. Responsiveness: The pros answers immediately. I worked with Katie. She would text, call, and remind me about upcoming deadlines for payments and preferences. The Pros lets you also talk with your vendors directly who are quick to respond and hand out their personal info. Value: I cannot believe the value!!!!! I paid roughly $3000 for 2 photographers, DJ, and videographer. I wasnt even going to have a videographer but they bundled the deal so I couldnt pass it up and I am so glad I didnt. People didn't tell me how much of the wedding I wouldnt even see being the bride. I am so happy I have the video to go back and see the entire ceremony and reception that I couldnt witness first hand. The photo quotes I was getting in denver started at $3000 and I didn't have access to all the photos digitally-- this is outrageous. The Pros allowed me to have all my photos, an extra photographer and a few other perks for roughly $1500. I then expected them to maybe not be as good of photographers ... NOT the case! I was so pleased with my photographers! (see above) Flexibility: all vendors were extremely accommodating-- I was the boss but they ran the show and they did an incredible job. They took my ideas and insight and worked them into their expertise along the way.

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Kayla C

I hired my DJ through the pros and was extremely disappointed.. My biggest complaint was that I asked for the clean version of songs and that request was not met. We had a lot of children and church friends at this wedding and that was the biggest let down that that simple... Read More request was not met. Other then that, there were three specific dances that I requested ( couples dance, anniversary dance and the money dance ) and he completely skipped all there and went straight into the dance music. I was main mad that he didn't do the money dance because of obvious reasons.. I will explain that my wedding was planned to be outdoors but the weather had a different plan, so last minuet we moved everything inside. The DJ still tried to do a grand entrance? Even though we were all in the same room from the ceremony to the reception? That wasn't a big deal. The final complaint was that the music was WAY too loud towards the end which made a lot of family members and friends leave early. All to say. I was pretty disappointed with my DJ. I got a good deal from the pros, so I try to reason with myself "I got what I paid for".. But bottom line I made my expectation VERY clear from the get go and paid for a service that I was really disappointed in. I'm leaving two stars because the customer service was very helpful and nice. And the DJ did go out of his way to call a few times before the wedding to make sure he knew what all I wanted, even though it still was not met.. :(

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Isabel M

Since it won't let me do a rating on NO STARS, I have to pick 1 star. This star is for the photographer David M only. THE DJ (Kevin) was wonderful, Kevin did an amazing job, I would recommend using the Pros for DJ services ONLY! David M took the WORST pictures I've ever... Read More seen. If you gave a child a camera and a light and said go take pictures you'd end up with photos like I have for my wedding.. MY WEDDING! The one event that you'll want to show off pictures from, the one even that you'll want to look back on forever, the one event that will probably be the most special and meaningful to you. I have pictures that are off center, out of focus and blurry and have so much light shining on us that we all look bright and white as can be from the chest up and then 10 shades darker from the chest down. My bridesmaids look like they have 2 different shades of blue on. He took my wedding dress and hung it on the back of a brown door complete with curling irons and Starbucks cup in the frame. He didn't provide any direction, All the photos are sloppy with people standing where ever, looking whichever way. you would have thought he'd say move here, take a step back, get closer, look at me..something, anything!!! I can't describe how horrible these photos are. I could go on and on. As I type this I'm waiting for someone from the Pros to call me. I had to call 3 times and email my planner to get someone on the phone. then I emailed them a formal complaint. Do not use this company for your wedding photos. Out of 632 pictures we're struggling to find pictures to put in out 125 picture photo album. I got better pictures from my friends cell phones.

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Patrick R

The Pros gives you a wide selection of professional photographers that also works within your budget. They work with you to set up a contract that gives you exactly what you are looking for leading up to the wedding day and the wedding day itself. My husband and I picked... Read More Arnold Adler as our photographer. Arnold worked with us for our engagement photographs and we knew during that photo shoot we had picked the right photographer for us. Arnold combines portraits and art into his shots. He has the ability to capture into a photo the beautiful scenery and the couple themselves. Arnold's photographs perfectly en captured everything my husband and I feel for one another into a photograph. He was easy to work with and made sure to try to get as many perfect shots as possible for us. The day of our wedding Arnold showed up early to take photographs of the venue being set up. He captured everything we were looking for. Arnold worked tirelessly to capture every second of our wedding day and he captured every moment perfectly. My husband and I have a wide variety of photographs to choose from each one even better than the next. Arnold followed us around our venue making sure he got pictures with us and our guests. He made sure to get everything we asked for on our check list. The second photographer that worked with Arnold that day, Juniper, helped to capture a lot of great moments as well. My husband and I have two different perspectives from each photograph that gives us even more options to choose from. The pros photography was a great opportunity for us to have the beautiful pictures we always wanted at a reasonable price. We are extremely grateful to them and our photographers for capturing our wedding day perfectly. They captured all of the memories we shared with our loved ones that day.

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Carlos R

I give 1 star to The Pros. Our photographer (David Aspinwall) and videographer (Odil Ruzaliev) take all the credit, they did a really good job taking care of us and capturing our special day Pros: 1. Their directory of professionals contains dozens of very well qualified... Read More photographers and videographers in your area. 2. You will pay a fraction of the prize you will be paying at a "boutique" (up to 50% less) for similar services. Cons: 1. Their customer service is terrible. The agent we worked with (Denise Krapf) was very unresponsive, and we had a tough time getting an answer from her via email or telephone. My wife and I sent multiple emails to her, and she took weeks to answer some of those emails. She never returned our calls or listen to our voicemails even though our wedding was 1 month away! 2. It doesn't matter if you speak with the general manager, it seems that the culture of the company is to simply disregard and not to pay attention to customer complaints and feedback. We escalated the unresponsiveness of Denise a few times and they didn’t really care about doing something about it. It doesn't take more than a few minutes to pick up the phone or send a simple courtesy email with just one line stating that they are still working on your request. 3. We were advised by the videographer and photographer to remind The Pros to take special care for those moments that were important to us, as it is very common that they remove scenes. We told Denise one week before the wedding to make sure 2 very important moments were not removed, and she said that nothing was going to be excluded/removed. When we received the DVD, we noticed they didn't include one of the scenes we specifically requested not to remove. Read the contract in detail before signing, do not pay in full until you get all your questions answered, and make sure that the professionals you will be working with are still available.

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Shannon K

We had hired Scott as our photographer on May 27, 2017. He did our engagement photos, and wedding photos. My Husband and I are both into quads, dirtbikes, utvs. We did our engagements with our YXZ(utv) and quad, Scott did such an amazing job capturing the Love between us! He... Read More went absolutely above & beyond to get the right photos. He was very professional, and we highly recommend him to capture any couples Happy moments!!! Much Love, The Kosloski's

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Heidi D

We had Jordan K and I can't recommend him enough. Seriously. Get him. I gave him my pre-selected songs (first dance and all those) and told him to "just keep people dancing" for the rest - and he totally delivered! He understood the vibe of the night, even as it changed from... Read More cocktail to dinner to reception. The music was perfect for the mood. He's also hysterical. From the moment you meet him you feel like he's one of the groomsmen who also just so happens to be DJ'ing for the night - he feels like a friend you can joke around with. Did I mention my favorite pic from the night is one he took? Now, of course I'm not counting the professional pics in that category, because that's just not fair. But of all the pics my guests texted me in the following days - one that he took was by far my favorite. Ten stars!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Nicole B

I'm so happy with our decision to go with the pros for our photography. We chose Greg K. In the tri-state area and the photos came out beautiful. We received our photos within weeks and our advisor, Linda was very nice and easy to work with.

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Alyssa L

Both our photographers from The Pros were excellent. We met Steve at a Pros event and knew we wanted to work with him for our wedding. Joe was our second photographer and he was also very knowledgeable and easy to work with. Before our wedding we filled out what type photos we... Read More would like them to take and they hit pretty much all of them. They were both very professional and were able to take the cues from us and produce wonderful pictures. Even when we wanted to take giant Family photos, 4 that consisted of 15 or more people, they did an excellent job helping us get it done. We just got the online proofs and they are just as good if not better than we imagined, especially the night rain picture that Steve suggested we do. We’re so happy with our wedding photos!

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Kayla T

They took tons of awesome pictures, and I got all the negatives. Packages and pricing were really good and reasonable pending what you wanted. My only suggestion is that you only have them for about two hours of getting ready, build in 1.5 hours for the formal photos so that you... Read More can focus on all the fun during the reception.

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Constance H

Review for my photographers! Wedding was 4/22/17. Scott was amazing!!! Maverick was with the grooms party the majority of the time, but my husband said he was great as well! Scott was attentative, had a great eye, and made all of us feel comfortable! I was SO happy with my... Read More decision to book The Pros for our wedding simply because he was amazing from the get go. He was almost like a drill sargeant ensuring timeliness, but he did it with a great personality! And, we got all of our photos 4 days after the wedding. Now THAT, is customer service at its finest. Only complaint is that some of the best photos were still a bit darker than I'd hoped. But, these things happen! THANK YOU GUYS!

Reviewed on 3/26/2017 Anisha J

I chose the Pros and so glad that I did. My photographer, Vince was the Best! He made my day most memorable. He took the best pictures. I would chose him again for anything else that I have. He was the best.

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 Christina Y

Beyond disappointing! Our video is the worst quality (shots of blank walls, the heads cut off and view of bridesmaids chests, shaky). We would have been better off setting up a home video camera on a tripod. Promised USB and they mailed us a DVD. Have not been able to get a... Read More response to get a refund. I would not recommend this vendor! Very upsetting as we will never be able to get those memories back.

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Anne P

Omg! We chose Camille to be our photographer and she took the most breathtaking pictures that were fit to be in a magazine!!!! No wonder she was voted "the best photographer in the nation"!! Many many thanks to Camille. I know I wasn't the easiest person to round up for... Read More photos because I just wanted to dance, but she kept it professional all the way. Thank you so much Camille, we absolutely love our photogs. It doesn't get any better than what she produced, I'm telling you!!!! Anne P. Married on 2/18/17 @ Brantwyn Estate, Wilm. DE