Award-winning Photography Starting from $995!

Each Pros Photography package includes: - The perfect Photographer to capture your wedding vision - 8 hours of coverage - Unlimited shots taken - Non-watermarked, high-resolution JPEG files of every image on DVD-Rom. Ready to print and share! Check availability & pricing for your wedding location today!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Bow2007

Photographer, Videographer, and DJ were PERFECT!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Christine S

The Pros were amazing. We hired our Photographer, Videographer, and DJ through The Pros and I have to say that it was smooth sailing on all accounts. David was an amazing photographer with a great energy and was always there taking shots- he seemed to be everywhere at once!... Read More Rodrick was very sweet and attentive as a videographer and worked well with David getting shots and covering all of the angles. Bruce (DJ Latif) was AMAZING- our venue was less than awesome and Bruce really stepped up to act as a wedding coordinator and he had our backs the entire time. He read the energy of the room, played great music, and kept people occupied and dancing. He really made our night and we can never thank him enough. The three of them together were PHENOMENAL and I HIGHLY recommend them for your big day. I completely trust them and they made our day perfect.

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Isabel M

Since it won't let me do a rating on NO STARS, I have to pick 1 star. This star is for the photographer David M only. THE DJ (Kevin) was wonderful, Kevin did an amazing job, I would recommend using the Pros for DJ services ONLY! David M took the WORST pictures I've ever... Read More seen. If you gave a child a camera and a light and said go take pictures you'd end up with photos like I have for my wedding.. MY WEDDING! The one event that you'll want to show off pictures from, the one even that you'll want to look back on forever, the one event that will probably be the most special and meaningful to you. I have pictures that are off center, out of focus and blurry and have so much light shining on us that we all look bright and white as can be from the chest up and then 10 shades darker from the chest down. My bridesmaids look like they have 2 different shades of blue on. He took my wedding dress and hung it on the back of a brown door complete with curling irons and Starbucks cup in the frame. He didn't provide any direction, All the photos are sloppy with people standing where ever, looking whichever way. you would have thought he'd say move here, take a step back, get closer, look at me..something, anything!!! I can't describe how horrible these photos are. I could go on and on. As I type this I'm waiting for someone from the Pros to call me. I had to call 3 times and email my planner to get someone on the phone. then I emailed them a formal complaint. Do not use this company for your wedding photos. Out of 632 pictures we're struggling to find pictures to put in out 125 picture photo album. I got better pictures from my friends cell phones.

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Patrick R

The Pros gives you a wide selection of professional photographers that also works within your budget. They work with you to set up a contract that gives you exactly what you are looking for leading up to the wedding day and the wedding day itself. My husband and I picked... Read More Arnold Adler as our photographer. Arnold worked with us for our engagement photographs and we knew during that photo shoot we had picked the right photographer for us. Arnold combines portraits and art into his shots. He has the ability to capture into a photo the beautiful scenery and the couple themselves. Arnold's photographs perfectly en captured everything my husband and I feel for one another into a photograph. He was easy to work with and made sure to try to get as many perfect shots as possible for us. The day of our wedding Arnold showed up early to take photographs of the venue being set up. He captured everything we were looking for. Arnold worked tirelessly to capture every second of our wedding day and he captured every moment perfectly. My husband and I have a wide variety of photographs to choose from each one even better than the next. Arnold followed us around our venue making sure he got pictures with us and our guests. He made sure to get everything we asked for on our check list. The second photographer that worked with Arnold that day, Juniper, helped to capture a lot of great moments as well. My husband and I have two different perspectives from each photograph that gives us even more options to choose from. The pros photography was a great opportunity for us to have the beautiful pictures we always wanted at a reasonable price. We are extremely grateful to them and our photographers for capturing our wedding day perfectly. They captured all of the memories we shared with our loved ones that day.

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Carlos R

I give 1 star to The Pros. Our photographer (David Aspinwall) and videographer (Odil Ruzaliev) take all the credit, they did a really good job taking care of us and capturing our special day Pros: 1. Their directory of professionals contains dozens of very well qualified... Read More photographers and videographers in your area. 2. You will pay a fraction of the prize you will be paying at a "boutique" (up to 50% less) for similar services. Cons: 1. Their customer service is terrible. The agent we worked with (Denise Krapf) was very unresponsive, and we had a tough time getting an answer from her via email or telephone. My wife and I sent multiple emails to her, and she took weeks to answer some of those emails. She never returned our calls or listen to our voicemails even though our wedding was 1 month away! 2. It doesn't matter if you speak with the general manager, it seems that the culture of the company is to simply disregard and not to pay attention to customer complaints and feedback. We escalated the unresponsiveness of Denise a few times and they didn’t really care about doing something about it. It doesn't take more than a few minutes to pick up the phone or send a simple courtesy email with just one line stating that they are still working on your request. 3. We were advised by the videographer and photographer to remind The Pros to take special care for those moments that were important to us, as it is very common that they remove scenes. We told Denise one week before the wedding to make sure 2 very important moments were not removed, and she said that nothing was going to be excluded/removed. When we received the DVD, we noticed they didn't include one of the scenes we specifically requested not to remove. Read the contract in detail before signing, do not pay in full until you get all your questions answered, and make sure that the professionals you will be working with are still available.

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Shannon K

We had hired Scott as our photographer on May 27, 2017. He did our engagement photos, and wedding photos. My Husband and I are both into quads, dirtbikes, utvs. We did our engagements with our YXZ(utv) and quad, Scott did such an amazing job capturing the Love between us! He... Read More went absolutely above & beyond to get the right photos. He was very professional, and we highly recommend him to capture any couples Happy moments!!! Much Love, The Kosloski's

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Heidi D

We had Jordan K and I can't recommend him enough. Seriously. Get him. I gave him my pre-selected songs (first dance and all those) and told him to "just keep people dancing" for the rest - and he totally delivered! He understood the vibe of the night, even as it changed from... Read More cocktail to dinner to reception. The music was perfect for the mood. He's also hysterical. From the moment you meet him you feel like he's one of the groomsmen who also just so happens to be DJ'ing for the night - he feels like a friend you can joke around with. Did I mention my favorite pic from the night is one he took? Now, of course I'm not counting the professional pics in that category, because that's just not fair. But of all the pics my guests texted me in the following days - one that he took was by far my favorite. Ten stars!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Nicole B

I'm so happy with our decision to go with the pros for our photography. We chose Greg K. In the tri-state area and the photos came out beautiful. We received our photos within weeks and our advisor, Linda was very nice and easy to work with.

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Alyssa L

Both our photographers from The Pros were excellent. We met Steve at a Pros event and knew we wanted to work with him for our wedding. Joe was our second photographer and he was also very knowledgeable and easy to work with. Before our wedding we filled out what type photos we... Read More would like them to take and they hit pretty much all of them. They were both very professional and were able to take the cues from us and produce wonderful pictures. Even when we wanted to take giant Family photos, 4 that consisted of 15 or more people, they did an excellent job helping us get it done. We just got the online proofs and they are just as good if not better than we imagined, especially the night rain picture that Steve suggested we do. We’re so happy with our wedding photos!

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Kayla T

They took tons of awesome pictures, and I got all the negatives. Packages and pricing were really good and reasonable pending what you wanted. My only suggestion is that you only have them for about two hours of getting ready, build in 1.5 hours for the formal photos so that you... Read More can focus on all the fun during the reception.

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Constance H

Review for my photographers! Wedding was 4/22/17. Scott was amazing!!! Maverick was with the grooms party the majority of the time, but my husband said he was great as well! Scott was attentative, had a great eye, and made all of us feel comfortable! I was SO happy with my... Read More decision to book The Pros for our wedding simply because he was amazing from the get go. He was almost like a drill sargeant ensuring timeliness, but he did it with a great personality! And, we got all of our photos 4 days after the wedding. Now THAT, is customer service at its finest. Only complaint is that some of the best photos were still a bit darker than I'd hoped. But, these things happen! THANK YOU GUYS!

Reviewed on 3/26/2017 Anisha J

I chose the Pros and so glad that I did. My photographer, Vince was the Best! He made my day most memorable. He took the best pictures. I would chose him again for anything else that I have. He was the best.

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 Christina Y

Beyond disappointing! Our video is the worst quality (shots of blank walls, the heads cut off and view of bridesmaids chests, shaky). We would have been better off setting up a home video camera on a tripod. Promised USB and they mailed us a DVD. Have not been able to get a... Read More response to get a refund. I would not recommend this vendor! Very upsetting as we will never be able to get those memories back.

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Anne P

Omg! We chose Camille to be our photographer and she took the most breathtaking pictures that were fit to be in a magazine!!!! No wonder she was voted "the best photographer in the nation"!! Many many thanks to Camille. I know I wasn't the easiest person to round up for... Read More photos because I just wanted to dance, but she kept it professional all the way. Thank you so much Camille, we absolutely love our photogs. It doesn't get any better than what she produced, I'm telling you!!!! Anne P. Married on 2/18/17 @ Brantwyn Estate, Wilm. DE

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Kim V

We used the Pro's for our DJ services. Aaron was great. He blended in like he was an old friend. Our guests thought that he was. He totally got our music style. He has a great DJ voice and easy-going manner. We were extremely happy with his DJ services. Thank you!

Reviewed on 12/26/2016 Melinda S

The Pros was a great choice for us! I picked the package that provided us with two photographers D' Ann and Kevin (I think that was his name). They were both great at getting all the important photos with out me having to ask. I had D' Ann for 4 hours and Kevin for 8 hours. I... Read More received all the photos available to view online about 1 week after the wedding and then two CD of all the photos three weeks after the wedding. the quality is great even without paying for editing. I'm so glad we went though this company- no fuss and no worries, great professional photographers and great photos!

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Jennifer M

I would NEVER recommended this service to anyone I got married in Galveston tx and the photographer I had was terrible. He took a few decent pictures but most were not that great and he made me mad. Nobody at my wedding liked him. He missed so many pictures and he didn't have... Read More any of the grooms family besides the family portrait. He made rude remarks, he flirted with the girls instead of taking pictures, every time I seen him he was sitting down or standing around. He got an attitude with us several times. I didn't get a lot of pictures and that's the main reason I had a wedding instead of court house. Then when I called and talked to his manager he was defending him and it made me so mad. Do NOT go with this company

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Sarah G

Wow! The Pros are amazing! We hired our photographer and DJ through them and they were both superb! They offer so much support through the whole process. They are so professional and everything we wanted for our big day. It brought such peace of mind to book both vendors thru... Read More one company and we saved so much!! Love The Pros!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Linda W

Very happy with them. Pricing was good, and Angelina from the Pros was amazing. I was bad with returning phone calls and deciding a DJ, but she was great. Super accommodating to my scheduled. I travel a lot and she was extremely patient, often repeating things multiple... Read More times. They do run specials from month to month, so if you have some time, wait, you might get the special for the service you want

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Rhonda H

The Pros Photographer, Videographer, and DJ all worked well together. It was a great package deal with some extras. Paul B was our photographer and he did a great job at our waterfront wedding. Our videographer was Chris L and he captured every moment. Our DJ was Jennifer R... Read More and she had great music and a great personality which added to our event. Glad we hired the Pros to capture our wedding memories

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Alyson B

They were very professional, and provided great pricing, the only reason I give them 4 stars is because I haven't received my wedding video yet

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Juliet O

My coordinator Katie was great. She was always helpful, always answered my emails and calls and made the whole transaction easy and smooth. She explained everything very well and made me feel comfortable. The day of the wedding however my photographer did not show up to the... Read More correct location and it put us behind 2 hours, he stated they gave him wrong information. After the ceremony he took lovely pictures of us (bride & groom) in different areas of the park. However, the reception pictures do not show much of my guest and details of the wedding. I saw alot of repeat photos. I know The Pros use outside contractors and rely on our reviews. But the people over at The Pros are great! Thank you again!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Megan H

We had Scott as our photographer. He did an amazing job and fit right in with us! He really made the day memorable

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Rachael S

I would recommend photography from The Pros to anyone out there that is in the process of looking for a wedding photographer. The payment process was super easy to use, the staff members were highly accessible, and our pictures came out phenomenal! Our main photographer was... Read More Lorraine and she captured every important moment including ones that we did not expect. She really went above and beyond our expectations. 5 stars all the way!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Diana K

Damon was very polite and perfectly calibrated music changes at a moment's notice. We are so appreciative of everything he did to make our day go so smoothly. He kept the crowd engaged and geared the music to work for an audience of varied ages and energy levels.

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Charlotte O

I'm beyond pleased we chose The Pros for our DJ service. Coy did an amazing job on our first dance mix and just made the whole night wonderful! The service and site are easy to use-you just can't go wrong.