Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Serving Nationwide

Photographer, Videographer, and DJ were PERFECT!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Christine S

The Pros were amazing. We hired our Photographer, Videographer, and DJ through The Pros and I have to say that it was smooth sailing on all accounts. David was an amazing photographer with a great energy and was always there taking shots- he seemed to be everywhere at once!... Read More Rodrick was very sweet and attentive as a videographer and worked well with David getting shots and covering all of the angles. Bruce (DJ Latif) was AMAZING- our venue was less than awesome and Bruce really stepped up to act as a wedding coordinator and he had our backs the entire time. He read the energy of the room, played great music, and kept people occupied and dancing. He really made our night and we can never thank him enough. The three of them together were PHENOMENAL and I HIGHLY recommend them for your big day. I completely trust them and they made our day perfect.

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Brittney D

I enjoyed working with the coordinator Felicia. She checked on us every so often to make sure we didn't need any additional details before we made a decision. She also followed up with us about details and was very quick to respond to emails. We used the company for DJ services... Read More and were not very happy with that experience. He called about a week before to go over everything and then said he would call back the next day for final confirmation and we did not receive a call. He played songs that we specifically asked not to be played and we had to send the Best Man to go turn off one of the songs halfway through. I eventually just let the guests request specific songs because it was not going as planned. I was very unhappy with the services.

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Denise K

To streamline photo and video services, we decided to go with a company that could provide both. Rebecca K was our primary photographer and she was fantastic! She gave amazing suggestions, was a great resource, and was so accommodating. Our DJ was a groomsman and had to get to... Read More the reception venue early to set up so Rebecca got all of the group wedding pics out of the way first and sent the wedding party on their way to the venue. We finished taking bride/groom pics at one location and jumped in the back of her car so we could take pics on the Clemente Bridge in Pittsburgh (my dream!) before she took us to the venue. The videographer, Tim R, was not as good. I really had to convince my husband to have a videographer, and while we're happy we had one, the quality was not what we had hoped for. The footage is shaky, the sound quality is poor in the church, and we only ended up with 1.75 hrs of video for 8 hrs of service.

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Tammy L

The Pros is a one stop shop!! We got our DJ, videographer, and our two photographers. I can not say but positive things about all the people that was a part of my big day! My main contact person Janine, made sure all my questions and concerns were answered at any time of my... Read More wedding planning. All the guys that were there to be a part of my day were wonderful. My first choice of of videographer has a family emergency and could not make it to the wedding but a back up videographer showed up. I can't wait to see the pictures and video they made. The DJ keep the music and party flowing wonderfully.

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Cierra C

Worked with Cathleen P. She was great! On time and very creative. Knew what she was doing. Loved what she was doing. I only hired her and I still feel as if she captured every moment. She kept showing us some of the pics as we were taking them. Cute!! I can't wait to see the... Read More final product.

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Suzanna M

the pros photographer Joe C. was wonderful! He really made everyone feel comfortable and he took absolutely stunning pictures!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016

We were married in CT. Susan A. Was our photographer. She did a less than satisfactory job. However, the VP of production has reached out to us and offered a few solutions to reconcile this issue. Jamie C was our DJ. He was great, very nice and professional. Photo booth was... Read More fun. It has taken longer than expected to receive our digital copy of the photo strips, but we have been assured they are on the way.

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 Sakina H

We used The Pros Wedding Photography for our engagement photos and wedding. I highly recommend them for any event. They are affordable! They are the most affordable around and have the best customer service. Our photographers were great and we received our photos for each... Read More event back within 1 week! I do recommend brides to have 2 photographers for the wedding to get even more fabulous shots.

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Samantha L

I had a wonderful photographer that was very willing and professional to see to my requests. I was a bit disappointed though when we got the link that the photographer was not able to photoshop my husband's brand new pimples. It made him feel ugly, very sad the couldn't take... Read More care of that.

Reviewed on 7/23/2016 Dianne B

The Pros were a great choice for us! We used them for our DJ, Photographer, and Videographer. From selecting the vendors to the wedding day, they made the process incredibly easy. We loved the option to do everything on-line, especially selecting the music for the reception,... Read More and it was great working with one group where the individual vendors all knew each other. It also saved the stress of coordinating with and arranging payments for multiple vendors. While it made us a bit nervous that we did not have contact with the vendors until the week before the wedding, they were all extremely professional, and it actually saved us a lot of time and undue stress of additional meetings. After the wedding, we received our wedding video raw footage even before we returned from our honeymoon, and the online pictures were not that far behind. I would highly recommend The Pros as an option to simplify the wedding planning process at a great price for a good quality product!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Kaylin W

To be honest, I had a lot of worries about this at first. I didn't even meet my photographer till the day of! But the lady managing it was very helpful, very informative and nice. On the day of, Kapri, my photographer, was GREAT! She was friendly, kind, and just plain fun! She... Read More was a large part of making the day as great as it was. I have every confidence that the pictures will be awesome as well! She knew what she was doing.

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Torri P

I would never ever use or recommend the PROs as photographers for any event.

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Lauren K

I attended one of the open houses the Pros held in 2015. I choose Rick L. as our wedding photographer. He was very attentive and met with us prior to the wedding. Rick was amazing!!! He was very efficient with his time and took wonderful photos. He had a great personality and... Read More was very aware of my needs. He was very creative with his shots, angles, and lighting. We recently viewed our photographs online and they turned out beautifully. We are incredible pleased with his work!!!! Thanks Rick, you're the best.

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Kerianne H

My sister used the pros for her photographer. Experience was horrific. The photographer was crude and incredibly unprofessiona and the pictures were awful!

Reviewed on 7/09/2016 Pam J

Lost our DJ 3 weeks before wedding and everyone was way out of our price range. We contacted The Pros who quickly responded. We chose Vincent L from a list of bios who went out of his way to help us with our own intro cut from 2 songs; made us extremely happy. Kept us on... Read More schedule with events to get them all in (which wasn't easy). He was one of the last to leave. I kept walking around saying, "I love this song", then realized, I picked them all!!! Just imagine a day where you hear all your favorite songs at the right time! It was amazing!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 lori b

Horrible experience from start to finish! My first frustration was that they kept communicating with my fiancé instead of me. We were entered into their system more than once when we attended the open house event. I kept getting soliciting emails, as if I wasn’t already... Read More registered, while my fiancé was getting other important emails about payments and wedding details. I had asked them to merge the profiles or delete the unregistered accounts. I explicitly requested they communicate directly with my phone or email. This was not corrected across the board. Even the week of my wedding, the professionals were calling my fiancé’s cell phone, while I was at work, to confirm important details that he didn’t know anything about. The last straw and most concerning was the TEXT MESSAGE sent to my fiancé. A TEXT MESSAGE a week away from my wedding saying “I owe $177 by the next day or my event will be canceled”. 1. that is not something you communicate via text!!! That type of message is a phone call or at least and email with phone follow up! 2. I asked all communications to come to the bride, as mentioned above. 3. (This is the kicker) I had submitted the final payment a month before the event as contracted. At the time payment was due, I was given 3 different quotes as to what was owed. I emailed Jessica to confirm the correct balance remaining. She emailed back and confirmed the amount. That was the amount I paid. When I found out about the text message, I made sent several emails, left voicemail requests and left several phone messages with receptionist for supervisor follow up. I was only called back by a receptionist to tell me the supervisor was too busy to talk to me right now. I was too upset to call again and had to have my fiancé call to confirm that our event would not be canceled. The excuse they gave my fiancé was that their system is automated and that’s why we got a text message. UNACCEPTABLE AND INEXCUSABLE. Also, he was given some EXCUSE about a zip code that was never entered into their system. This, I’m told, was apparently my fault and couldn’t possibly be the result of them incorrectly merging/deleting the inactive multiple profiles in their computer system. So because their system didn’t have the correct zip code, this made the price change (because of tax and shipping). What I don’t understand is how this happened if I emailed and confirmed the balance due at the time of payment! Jessica should have been cognizant of the missing information and told me the correct amount when asked! Their was obviously a discrepancy if I had three different quotes. Instead a week from my wedding I have the frustration of making sure my event isn’t canceled??? I ended up paying the $177 out of frustration and fear their almighty automated system, which they blame everything on, could also kick my event out somehow. The professionals were just mediocre. Our photographer was respectable and took enough shots to get a decent set of photos. I hope this message reaches future brides so they do not make the same mistake that I did.

Reviewed on 6/17/2016 Trisha C

Lenee is the best!!! She was on time, professional, very understanding and patient with not only my wedding party, but the guest as well. As I look over the photos taken, we are so glad we chose The Pros and especially Lenee.

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Danielle D

OMG Wow! Right from the beginning, Denise Krapf, my Wedding Advisor, was truly amazing. She answered every question I had (& I had A LOT of therm!) She knew exactly which vendors would be perfect for us based on our likes and dislikes & boy was she right! We had Ron A.,... Read More Photographer, Julie C., Videographer and Tony P., DJ. We can't praise each one enough for their service, fun personalities, and overall spectacular good time they brought to our wedding. Ron captured every single emotion on film and the lighting...WOW! He knew how to keep me calm when I needed it and make me laugh when I needed it too. Julie knew how to work her camera and sound around the crowd and gave us some wonderful tips for our beach wedding guests as well, which was extremely appreciated by all. Tony not only knew the right words to say to our friend/officiant to keep him calm, but he worked the room like no other in the business. Respected our choice in music and even played extra songs that were awesome and somehow knew would work the crowd! Every guest was raving about each of them and we highly recommend them to family, friends and anyone reading this...You will not be disappointed!!!

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 Jen B

Juliane K. was amazing as our photographer! She made sure that everything went smooth and she was able to capture our day perfectly! I highly recommend her if you live in Central MA!

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 Arielle T

The Pros is very affordable in terms of price for DJ and photo and videography, and surprisingly, they are also amazingly good, professional, and high quality. This is not a "you get what you paid for" situation- you pay a reasonable price and still get great professionals.... Read More Trene, our chosen photographer, was amazing. Absolutely amazing. She is a great photographer- our photos turned out fantastic. She is professional and friendly and accommodating. She made us feel at ease and had good photo op ideas. I would choose her again for any photo needs in the future. Chris R, our DJ, was also amazing. He completely listened to us- and my groom and I have differing taste in music, so I'm sure it was a strange challenge for Chris R to balance our ideas. I wish our reception had been longer so Chris could really have had time to shine. Very friendly guy, and definitely a great DJ! I had a great experience with The Pros as a company.

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Deanna C

We found the Pros through a wedding expo, and they were the one of our best leads from that day. Leigh Ann was always available and very helpful through the entire process. We were able to take care of our photography, videography, and DJ in less than 2 hours and for an... Read More extremely reasonable price. The process was so quick and easy -- such a relief for me as a busy bride. We were very happy with the service, quality, and value.

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Courtney A

We contracted both our photographer and our DJ from the Pros and it is one of the best decisions we made. Both were amazing, the process was extremely efficient and it was very affordable. Our photographer Violeta was incredible. We have the most amazing pictures and she was... Read More so sweet with my family. The packages are really great. I couldn't believe how much we got for our investment. Our DJ Mitch was incredible. Everyone loved him and he played the perfect music all night. he even accommodated our last minute requests and helped up with the the things we forgot. He added extra humor and really made the night a memorable blast!

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Lauren K

Excellent customer service! They were quick to answer questions, the online tool was easy to use to select the music we wanted our DJ to play and he did a great job reading the crowd.

Reviewed on 5/22/2016 Keli B

I went through the pros weddings for my DJ and Photogragher. Could not have been happier. Their coordinator Leigh Ann always stayed in contact with me answering all my questions throughout the process. Even notified me right away when their was an issue with the DJ which she... Read More rectified immediately having several choices ready for me for a new DJ a week before the wedding. Our DJ Robert C did an amazing job. Got everyone on the dance floor always communicating with us throughout the night. The music selection was perfect for us. He made it a fun night. Our wedding Photogragher Donya did such a fabulous job all night made sure she got all the shots we asked for and was always there making people comfortable and having fun. She went above and beyond all night. Could not have been happier with our choices. I would recommend both of them highly. All my guests had nothing but positive things to say about both of them. Excellent job!!!

Reviewed on 5/21/2016 Laura M