Award-winning Photography for 30-50% Less!

Each Pros Photography package, includes: - The perfect Photographer to capture your wedding vision - 8 hours of coverage - Unlimited shots taken - Non-watermarked, high-resolution JPEG files of every image on DVD-Rom. Ready to print and share! Check availability for your wedding today!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Bow2007

Serving Nationwide

Photographer, Videographer, and DJ were PERFECT!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Christine S

The Pros were amazing. We hired our Photographer, Videographer, and DJ through The Pros and I have to say that it was smooth sailing on all accounts. David was an amazing photographer with a great energy and was always there taking shots- he seemed to be everywhere at once!... Read More Rodrick was very sweet and attentive as a videographer and worked well with David getting shots and covering all of the angles. Bruce (DJ Latif) was AMAZING- our venue was less than awesome and Bruce really stepped up to act as a wedding coordinator and he had our backs the entire time. He read the energy of the room, played great music, and kept people occupied and dancing. He really made our night and we can never thank him enough. The three of them together were PHENOMENAL and I HIGHLY recommend them for your big day. I completely trust them and they made our day perfect.

Reviewed on 8/09/2016

We were married in CT. Susan A. Was our photographer. She did a less than satisfactory job. However, the VP of production has reached out to us and offered a few solutions to reconcile this issue. Jamie C was our DJ. He was great, very nice and professional. Photo booth was... Read More fun. It has taken longer than expected to receive our digital copy of the photo strips, but we have been assured they are on the way.

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 Sakina H

We used The Pros Wedding Photography for our engagement photos and wedding. I highly recommend them for any event. They are affordable! They are the most affordable around and have the best customer service. Our photographers were great and we received our photos for each... Read More event back within 1 week! I do recommend brides to have 2 photographers for the wedding to get even more fabulous shots.

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Samantha L

I had a wonderful photographer that was very willing and professional to see to my requests. I was a bit disappointed though when we got the link that the photographer was not able to photoshop my husband's brand new pimples. It made him feel ugly, very sad the couldn't take... Read More care of that.

Reviewed on 7/23/2016 Dianne B

The Pros were a great choice for us! We used them for our DJ, Photographer, and Videographer. From selecting the vendors to the wedding day, they made the process incredibly easy. We loved the option to do everything on-line, especially selecting the music for the reception,... Read More and it was great working with one group where the individual vendors all knew each other. It also saved the stress of coordinating with and arranging payments for multiple vendors. While it made us a bit nervous that we did not have contact with the vendors until the week before the wedding, they were all extremely professional, and it actually saved us a lot of time and undue stress of additional meetings. After the wedding, we received our wedding video raw footage even before we returned from our honeymoon, and the online pictures were not that far behind. I would highly recommend The Pros as an option to simplify the wedding planning process at a great price for a good quality product!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Kaylin W

To be honest, I had a lot of worries about this at first. I didn't even meet my photographer till the day of! But the lady managing it was very helpful, very informative and nice. On the day of, Kapri, my photographer, was GREAT! She was friendly, kind, and just plain fun! She... Read More was a large part of making the day as great as it was. I have every confidence that the pictures will be awesome as well! She knew what she was doing.

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Torri P

I would never ever use or recommend the PROs as photographers for any event.

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Lauren K

I attended one of the open houses the Pros held in 2015. I choose Rick L. as our wedding photographer. He was very attentive and met with us prior to the wedding. Rick was amazing!!! He was very efficient with his time and took wonderful photos. He had a great personality and... Read More was very aware of my needs. He was very creative with his shots, angles, and lighting. We recently viewed our photographs online and they turned out beautifully. We are incredible pleased with his work!!!! Thanks Rick, you're the best.

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Kerianne H

My sister used the pros for her photographer. Experience was horrific. The photographer was crude and incredibly unprofessiona and the pictures were awful!

Reviewed on 7/09/2016 Pam J

Lost our DJ 3 weeks before wedding and everyone was way out of our price range. We contacted The Pros who quickly responded. We chose Vincent L from a list of bios who went out of his way to help us with our own intro cut from 2 songs; made us extremely happy. Kept us on... Read More schedule with events to get them all in (which wasn't easy). He was one of the last to leave. I kept walking around saying, "I love this song", then realized, I picked them all!!! Just imagine a day where you hear all your favorite songs at the right time! It was amazing!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 lori b

Horrible experience from start to finish! My first frustration was that they kept communicating with my fiancé instead of me. We were entered into their system more than once when we attended the open house event. I kept getting soliciting emails, as if I wasn’t already... Read More registered, while my fiancé was getting other important emails about payments and wedding details. I had asked them to merge the profiles or delete the unregistered accounts. I explicitly requested they communicate directly with my phone or email. This was not corrected across the board. Even the week of my wedding, the professionals were calling my fiancé’s cell phone, while I was at work, to confirm important details that he didn’t know anything about. The last straw and most concerning was the TEXT MESSAGE sent to my fiancé. A TEXT MESSAGE a week away from my wedding saying “I owe $177 by the next day or my event will be canceled”. 1. that is not something you communicate via text!!! That type of message is a phone call or at least and email with phone follow up! 2. I asked all communications to come to the bride, as mentioned above. 3. (This is the kicker) I had submitted the final payment a month before the event as contracted. At the time payment was due, I was given 3 different quotes as to what was owed. I emailed Jessica to confirm the correct balance remaining. She emailed back and confirmed the amount. That was the amount I paid. When I found out about the text message, I made sent several emails, left voicemail requests and left several phone messages with receptionist for supervisor follow up. I was only called back by a receptionist to tell me the supervisor was too busy to talk to me right now. I was too upset to call again and had to have my fiancé call to confirm that our event would not be canceled. The excuse they gave my fiancé was that their system is automated and that’s why we got a text message. UNACCEPTABLE AND INEXCUSABLE. Also, he was given some EXCUSE about a zip code that was never entered into their system. This, I’m told, was apparently my fault and couldn’t possibly be the result of them incorrectly merging/deleting the inactive multiple profiles in their computer system. So because their system didn’t have the correct zip code, this made the price change (because of tax and shipping). What I don’t understand is how this happened if I emailed and confirmed the balance due at the time of payment! Jessica should have been cognizant of the missing information and told me the correct amount when asked! Their was obviously a discrepancy if I had three different quotes. Instead a week from my wedding I have the frustration of making sure my event isn’t canceled??? I ended up paying the $177 out of frustration and fear their almighty automated system, which they blame everything on, could also kick my event out somehow. The professionals were just mediocre. Our photographer was respectable and took enough shots to get a decent set of photos. I hope this message reaches future brides so they do not make the same mistake that I did.

Reviewed on 6/17/2016 Trisha C

Lenee is the best!!! She was on time, professional, very understanding and patient with not only my wedding party, but the guest as well. As I look over the photos taken, we are so glad we chose The Pros and especially Lenee.

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Danielle D

OMG Wow! Right from the beginning, Denise Krapf, my Wedding Advisor, was truly amazing. She answered every question I had (& I had A LOT of therm!) She knew exactly which vendors would be perfect for us based on our likes and dislikes & boy was she right! We had Ron A.,... Read More Photographer, Julie C., Videographer and Tony P., DJ. We can't praise each one enough for their service, fun personalities, and overall spectacular good time they brought to our wedding. Ron captured every single emotion on film and the lighting...WOW! He knew how to keep me calm when I needed it and make me laugh when I needed it too. Julie knew how to work her camera and sound around the crowd and gave us some wonderful tips for our beach wedding guests as well, which was extremely appreciated by all. Tony not only knew the right words to say to our friend/officiant to keep him calm, but he worked the room like no other in the business. Respected our choice in music and even played extra songs that were awesome and somehow knew would work the crowd! Every guest was raving about each of them and we highly recommend them to family, friends and anyone reading this...You will not be disappointed!!!

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 Jen B

Juliane K. was amazing as our photographer! She made sure that everything went smooth and she was able to capture our day perfectly! I highly recommend her if you live in Central MA!

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 Arielle T

The Pros is very affordable in terms of price for DJ and photo and videography, and surprisingly, they are also amazingly good, professional, and high quality. This is not a "you get what you paid for" situation- you pay a reasonable price and still get great professionals.... Read More Trene, our chosen photographer, was amazing. Absolutely amazing. She is a great photographer- our photos turned out fantastic. She is professional and friendly and accommodating. She made us feel at ease and had good photo op ideas. I would choose her again for any photo needs in the future. Chris R, our DJ, was also amazing. He completely listened to us- and my groom and I have differing taste in music, so I'm sure it was a strange challenge for Chris R to balance our ideas. I wish our reception had been longer so Chris could really have had time to shine. Very friendly guy, and definitely a great DJ! I had a great experience with The Pros as a company.

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Deanna C

We found the Pros through a wedding expo, and they were the one of our best leads from that day. Leigh Ann was always available and very helpful through the entire process. We were able to take care of our photography, videography, and DJ in less than 2 hours and for an... Read More extremely reasonable price. The process was so quick and easy -- such a relief for me as a busy bride. We were very happy with the service, quality, and value.

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Courtney A

We contracted both our photographer and our DJ from the Pros and it is one of the best decisions we made. Both were amazing, the process was extremely efficient and it was very affordable. Our photographer Violeta was incredible. We have the most amazing pictures and she was... Read More so sweet with my family. The packages are really great. I couldn't believe how much we got for our investment. Our DJ Mitch was incredible. Everyone loved him and he played the perfect music all night. he even accommodated our last minute requests and helped up with the the things we forgot. He added extra humor and really made the night a memorable blast!

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Lauren K

Excellent customer service! They were quick to answer questions, the online tool was easy to use to select the music we wanted our DJ to play and he did a great job reading the crowd.

Reviewed on 5/22/2016 Keli B

I went through the pros weddings for my DJ and Photogragher. Could not have been happier. Their coordinator Leigh Ann always stayed in contact with me answering all my questions throughout the process. Even notified me right away when their was an issue with the DJ which she... Read More rectified immediately having several choices ready for me for a new DJ a week before the wedding. Our DJ Robert C did an amazing job. Got everyone on the dance floor always communicating with us throughout the night. The music selection was perfect for us. He made it a fun night. Our wedding Photogragher Donya did such a fabulous job all night made sure she got all the shots we asked for and was always there making people comfortable and having fun. She went above and beyond all night. Could not have been happier with our choices. I would recommend both of them highly. All my guests had nothing but positive things to say about both of them. Excellent job!!!

Reviewed on 5/21/2016 Laura M

Reviewed on 5/21/2016 Rodrigo P

Everyone did an excellent job. The photographer especially! She was wonderful and went out of her way to make sure our day was amazing!

Reviewed on 3/20/2016 Jocelyn R

We were excited to work with one company who could provide us multiple services and got a package including discounts that covered our photo, video, and DJ needs. Our DJ was really helpful, asked us for favorite songs and "do not play" lists, and we had a couple skype calls in... Read More advance to get to know each other. The problem is, he didn't get the chair dance music right and that was critical. :( We could barely get our photographer's contact information before the wedding, so we had really no time to talk to her and there was no time for her to get to know us. As a result, she was trying to take really formal, stiff photos, but we're more relaxed, fun-loving people so what she was trying to do with the photos didn't really work with our personalities. The second photographer took excellent photos and we were really glad that he was there. Meanwhile, during the wedding itself, we had to constantly search for the photographer to take photos when something funny or interesting was happening. We asked her to take photos of our cousins dancing with our nieces/nephews, but she just took still shots of people standing on the side of the dance floor instead. At one point when we couldn't find her, it turned out she was talking to the DJ and not paying any attention to what was going on with the wedding guests. The other thing that was really weird, was when we wanted to take selfies or shots with our friends' cell phones and cameras, the photographer would show up and kind of get in the way. Then since we were so disappointed in the photos, we asked them to include photos taken by our friends in the printed album, but they wouldn't let us. What is one of the main things you want to see in the wedding video??? Walking down the aisle, right? Well, the videographer planted himself in the middle of the aisle and then all of a sudden realized he'd have to move and so just got us rounding the corner and that was it. How about walking back from chuppah after the ceremony is over??? Nothing. My favorite photo of our wedding is one one of our friends took on his cell phone as we walked down the aisle together. We paid for 8 hours of photos and video, but only got 2 hours of video on the dvd, and it was all broken up. For 8 hours of us dragging the photographer to take pics, we got 1000 pics. We were so disappointed with the video, we didn't even know what comments to make. All the things you want in the video weren't there. And then the actual short version they sent us (the compilation) spent the first ten seconds showing video of us taking pictures with the photographer. We don't need that in the video! Take live action video!!

2016-03-21T15:17:52 Response from the vendor

Hello and thank you for your feedback- so sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your experience with us! If you would like to discuss your concerns, please feel free to reach out to me directly. I'm happy to speak anytime and see... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/04/2016 Ashley H

Our contact at the pros was Young & she was wonderful. Always there and helpful when we needed it. Our first photographer was Mariya and our second Glenn. There was a little mix up and Mariya arrived a half hour late but Glenn stepped right in and got things started. Mariya... Read More volunteered to stay late because of the error which got us some photos we wouldn't have otherwise. The photos turned out wonderful!

Reviewed on 1/10/2016 Kimberly P

Roman was phenomenal! Our pictures turned out beautiful. He got great, natural shots without being intrusive! I would highly recommend the Pros and Roman!

Reviewed on 11/28/2015

I wrote a review a year ago about how disappointed I was and that it could have been better after being let down with our photographer and hearing several complaints about her attitude from several guests. And still after celebrating our 1 yr anniversary I am still waiting on... Read More our wedding video. The last 9 months have been the most aggravating waiting game with The Pros. Our album came out okay but had to watch our delivery date get pushed back every two weeks for almost 3 months after our original delivery date which we were just relieved to finally receive it. I had emailed The Pros for an update on the album and was just told that it was a busy time... This explanation just fueled the fire. This made me feel that since they had already received my money that I was no longer important to be put on the back burner since it took them almost 3 months longer than their original date. Our wedding video is still being reviewed... We had submitted the notes on our raw footage back in June it is now almost December. After reviewing our notes they finalized the video without us even getting to view their edits. I was upset that I only could pick one song from their specific website which we spent a lengthy time just trying to find one song that we even liked. They pick the other songs which I hated and did not go with the feel of the video or our wedding at all. They also missed several things I listed that were important and wanted in the video. I was upset that this was what we got after all the money we paid. I received an email saying they would review it again and send me an email within a few weeks to 2 months. We are going on 3 months and still have not received an update or been able to view anything they have done. Hope you have better luck with your vendors and that they add to your magical day instead of putting a damper on how you remember it. Jessica Wedding date: 10-12-14