A shared sentiment with Contki Tours

Travel is about your experiences. It's a single moment that can change your life. It's the people you meet who change your entire perspective. It's a way of thinking, a philosophy. Are you living your life with "No Regrets?" Your Honeymoon should be one that you remember and want to visit again for a future anniversary. I offer Destinations to: Hawaii, Sarasota, FL, Sanibel FL and Tenerife. Resorts are Palace Resorts, Pallidium Hotels and Resorts and Club Med. You can call me for more details on Cruises and Tours.

Honeymoon

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Honeymoon Planning

17 S 6th St Suite X, Lafayette, IN (765) 409-1759

No reviews yet!
Be the first to help out other couples by sharing your thoughts.

Meet The Coordinator

J Jeffrey Olsen

I started my journey in the travel business with a Host Agency and I chose Cruises and Tours Unlimited. When you call or email me, you can relax knowing that I am backed by one of the largest Travel Agencies in the United States. I have been to West Virginia, Tennessee, Florida, Arkansas, Missouri, Las Vegas and Hawaii. I will only suggest places, through my suppliers, that I have visited or will visit in the near future.