Downtown Detroit's Waterfront Destination

City views and river breezes combine in 5 Private Dining rooms and our one-of-a-kind Garden Terrace spaces - each a perfect setting for Showers and Rehearsal Dinners. Our acclaimed local & seasonal cuisine, full bar and professional service will provide lasting memories as two families become one.

Restaurant

Food + Catering, Service Staff

300 River Place Drive, Detroit, MI (313) 567-4400

Amazing

Reviewed on 10/17/2013 Melissa K

We had our wedding September 14. It was absolutely amazing! Amy and the rattlesnake staff were unbelievable. Amy was so helpful and everything went off without a hitch. Such class, elegance, and unique too. The food is unbelievable. I contour to get such great compliments about... Read More everything at the rattlesnake down to late night coney bar we had at the end of the night.

The Best

Reviewed on 9/21/2013 Melissa T

The rattlesnake club is amazing!!!!! The location is beautiful and unique! The food- to die for! Amy the wedding coordinator- doesn't miss a beat! The service- the best! People came up to me all night mentioning how delicious the food was and they couldn't believe the service... Read More the waitstaff provided. They felt like they were eating out at a five star restaurant with a small group of people instead of eating at a wedding reception with 175 guests. We can't say enough good things about the rattlesnake club! You will not be disappoin

Pink Princess Day

Reviewed on 9/04/2013 LaRonda G

My bridal shower was so beautiful off the water on the patio. The food was delicious and I'm still craving for more. Everyone was so helpful from the event planner, to the bartenders, and the wait staff.

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Lynsey A

We can't say enough good things about the rattlesnake club ! The venue is beautiful so different which we wanted! The food was amazing best wedding food we ever had ! And our coordinator Michelle was awesome whenever I had a question she always responded in a timely manor, me... Read More and my husband would recommend the rattlesnake club to anyone, thank you again anyone ! Thank

Start a Conversation!