Book Your Wedding with The Red Barn At Outlook Farm

The Wedding Garden. The Garden is a picturesque on-site ceremony area. A wedding gazebo sits at the center and is surrounded by walking paths and landscaper gardens. The couple can choose to exchange their vows with either the gazebo or sugar maple trees as a backdrop. The Wedding Garden can also be used as a gathering area or utilized for a cocktail reception. It can accommodate up to 220 guests.

The Red Barn. As a new addition to Outlook Farm, the Red Barn has a historic feel while still featuring modern amenities, such as stone-surround fireplaces, air conditioning, handicapped-accessible restrooms and a covered 2,000 square feet veranda overlooking the golf course. Guests walk through the grand entrance to see the beam and post construction, cozy seating places, chandeliers and a wet bar. This casual yet elegant ceremony and reception venue is inviting with a warm ambience and can comfortably seat from 75 to 220 guests. The Grand Ballroom section of the Red Barn can also be used for on-site ceremonies in adverse weather conditions where the couple can exchange vows in front of a grand fireplace.

The wedding package offered at the Red Barn at Outlook Farm includes a five-hour reception, an on-site event coordinator, a private bridal suite, on-site catering, china, flatware and glassware, ivory colored table linens and a choice of colors for napkins.

There are three menus to choose from: the Kennebunkport, the Nubble Lighthouse and the Perkins Cove. The Kennebunkport includes five passed hors d’oeuvres and three entrees, the Nubble Lighthouse includes four passed hors d’oeuvres and two entrees, and the Perkins Cove includes three passed hors d’oeuvres and two entrees. Menu items include delectable options like Asparagus-Wrapped Prosciutto, Roasted Prime Rib Au Jus and Seafood Alfredo. There is also a choice of package for beverages, and all menus come with an imported cheese and cracker board with vegetable crudités displayed during cocktail hour, a champagne toast, cake cutting service, salad and bread rolls, and stationed coffee and tea.

On-season weddings (June - October) have a 125-guest minimum (September and October Saturdays have a 150-guest minimum) and off-season weddings (November-May) have a 75-guest minimum.

Catering for weddings at the Red Barn at Outlook Farm is handled in-house. The only exception is dessert and the cake, which the couple can order themselves, but it must be from a licensed baker. Outside vendors are allowed but Outlook Farm has a list of preferred options for flowers, music, invitations, photography and more.

Outlook Farm also recommends a number of near by accommodations for out-of-town guests including Homewood Suites in Dover, New Hampshire and the Sheraton Portsmouth Harborside Hotel in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.

• A pet dog can be included as part of the wedding ceremony but is not allowed in the venue when dining commences
  • Wedding parties can reserve priority tee times for golf three weeks in advance
  • Vegetarian options available
  • Amenities included for wedding events include golf club privileges and lobster bakes

Add-ons to the wedding package include:

• Wedding Garden ceremony
  • Grand Ballroom ceremony
  • Beer and wine station
  • Additional bar set up
  • Additional hour at the venue
  • Chocolate-dipped strawberries to accompany desert
  • Late-night food stations, such as a taco bar, mini burger bar and ice cream buffet

Rustic Elegance

The Red Barn at Outlook Farm specializes in Wedding Ceremonies and Receptions year round. The grounds embody New England charm with picturesque settings filled with stunning natural beauty. The Red Barn offers a rustic feel with modern day amenities such as air conditioning, working fireplaces, a covered veranda, and handicapped accessible bathrooms. Seating 75 to 220 comfortably it's the perfect venue for parties of all sizes. The Red Barn has designed all-inclusive wedding packages to ensure the satisfaction of our guests. This structure makes our menus easy to navigate and allow couples to find the package that best fits their budget. Our staff is committed to providing our couples with unique, specialized experiences that they and their guests will remember forever!

Ballroom, Farm + Ranch, Barn, Country Club, Garden

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

310 Portland Street, South Berwick, ME (207) 384-1010

Reviewed on 12/18/2017 Allison V

We have no regrets about having our wedding at The Red Barn. Everyone at the Red Barn is a delight to work with. We had Alli as our wedding coordinator and she is simply fantastic. She is professional, organized, and ALWAYS smiling. She has a way of keeping everyone calm... Read More which helps you live in the moment. Our guests were complimenting the venue left and right. We had a fall wedding, and the colors outside the Red Barn were stunning. The inside, however, is what sold us. So much more beautiful than your basic ballroom setting. We chose to have our ceremony inside, and I am so glad we did. I didn't have to stress about weather and our ceremony photos came out awesome. The venue is moderately priced, but you can end up saving on flowers and decorations as the venue is pretty enough naked. My parents, husband, and I were thrilled with how our wedding turned out. We highly recommend it!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Meissa G

Words cannot even express how much I love this place and how much I love the team there! We got married at the Red Barn on 9/30/16 and it was one of the most amazing days of my life! I knew the moment I walked into this place that this was where I was going to get married, I... Read More completely fell in love. We worked with Jeseca when deciding on the venue, she was super helpful and so nice. Answered all of our questions and just made us feel comfortable. Alli was our wedding coordinator and she was PERFECT! She answered any crazy questions that I had, never made me feel like I was asking too many questions. We dropped off all the decorations the day before the wedding and for the most part, let her know our vision and she executed it flawlessly. I was so blown away when I saw the venue the day of the wedding. I even mentioned that I loved cider donuts and was thinking of having them as a dessert and she recommended an amazing bakery where we ended up ordering them from. They gave us golf passes for the guys to golf the day before the wedding. The weather was kind of iffy the week of the wedding and I was really nervous since we were having our ceremony outside. Allli completely calmed my nerves and in the end everything worked out and the weather was perfect. The entire staff at the Red Barn was hands down the best of the best! The food was out of this world and we had all of our guests commenting on how stunning the place was, how amazing the food was and just how amazing the entire staff was. Alli and our server always made sure that me and my husband had everything we needed. I could go on and on about this place, they literally made my dreams come true and we had the most amazing day of our lives. I am just so sad that the day is over, I joked about wanting to celebrate my anniversary there just so I could go back and relive that night! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for being so amazing!!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Erica Millett M

I can not say enough about the Red Barn. I would shout it from the roof if I could, this place is incredible. Not only is it stunning, every single service they provided was top notch. Alli Miller, my coordinator is the best of the best. Detail oriented and organized, kind, but... Read More always willing to give an opinion when asked which is exactly what you want when it's your only wedding and she is the expert! Not only did I feel like Alli and her staff went above and beyond for me, I felt like I gained friends in the process. These people truly love their job and take pride in their work, and it shows. They were so accommodating to our needs, last minute requests, and special food requests. Examples of how they go above an beyond: My husband's work schedule didn't allow him to attend a group tasting, so they arranged a private one. One of the appetizers I requested was not really a mass production thing, so they made a small dish special for just us! Golf passes for the day before the wedding. Always willing to meet or email, with incredible responsiveness. When I dropped off my decorations, they went over every detail on where I wanted things placed, and made the place shine (not that it needs much help!). I could just go on and on. If you are stuck on where you should have your venue, stop looking! Pick the Red Barn and take a deep breath knowing you made a choice you will not regret. If I had to do it all over again, the Red Barn would be my first stop :)

Reviewed on 2/19/2018 Colleen G

Picture perfect venue and stress-free planning! Perfect does not even begin to describe The Red Barn. Alli is amazing. She is so organized and calm which is exactly what a bride needs on wedding day. The food here is Excellent!! I have had so many guests tell me it was the best... Read More food at a wedding they have ever had. They are very good at accommodating food allergies, since my party had almost every allergy you can think of, myself included. Bartenders and servers are exceptional and handled our young, rowdy group quite well. Lastly, one of my favorite parts of planning here was the "all inclusive" pricing, which is a huge help to avoid confusion and hidden costs. Genuinely hoping a friend will get married here so we can go back :)

Reviewed on 12/02/2017 Sarah T

The Red Barn was THE perfect venue. Alli was our planner and made the entire planning process easy and fun from beginning to end. Everything was provided by the venue (catering, bars, etc.) and she also helped with additional decorating. On the day of the wedding, Alli and... Read More the entire Red Barn staff made the experience fun and relaxing. They constantly made sure that myself and my groom had food and drinks, and they ran the whole day like it was a Broadway show - everything was perfectly planned and executed. All of our guests keep commenting on how amazing and beautiful the venue was, and everyone had the best time. I can't believe how wonderful the day was and want to do it all again! Thank you, Red Barn!

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Kaitlin R

We had our wedding ceremony at the Red Barn in September, and it was the perfect venue. Not only was it exactly what we were looking for, but everyone there was so amazing to work with that it made the experience that much better. We had the pleasure of working with Alli as our... Read More wedding coordinator. She continuously went above and beyond to bring our vision to our wedding and make magic happen. It was easy to just drop off our decorations and know that everything was being taken care of. She took time to learn things about my husband and I, and she used that to add special touches to our wedding day. It poured the morning of our wedding, and while our ceremony was scheduled offsite, Alli was so kind and was fully prepared to prep the Red Barn for a last minute ceremony. Our wedding at the Red Barn was everything we ever hoped it would be, and more, and Alli was a huge part of that!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Samantha M

Our guests stayed at a local hotel in York, Maine where my family has always vacationed and we were able to coordinate everything and have our venue at this beautiful place. It was the best of both worlds with the ocean for a first look and the rustic beautiful barn. Alli is a... Read More DREAM to work with. Her attention to detail is amazing. She even went out of her way and packed up our car with all of our stuff at the end of the night. The venue is obviously beautiful but getting an Alli on your big day is also a HUGE selling point!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Claire M

We cannot rave more about Alli Bicknell and all the staff at the Red Barn. We had our dream ceremony and reception there on 9/16/17 and it could not have gone more smoothly thanks to Alli and her team. The venue is beautiful, the food is delicious, the bridal room is perfect for... Read More finishing getting ready there. Living far away from the venue can be challenging but Alli made it so easy and we really cannot thank her enough!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Elisabeth D

I loved carlee! She was so great throughout the whole process! The place was perfect and beautiful! Having the ceremony and reception at the same place was key! The food was great!

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Mary Kate A

We had both our ceremony and reception here on June 10th, 2017 and we couldn't be happier with how our day went! From the second I first saw photos of The Red Barn I realized how beautiful it was, but the second I stepped foot in the ballroom it's like I fell in love all over... Read More again. We booked our wedding date right away in 2015 and we were lucky enough to work with Alli over the last two years. She is hands down the BEST, and was such a life saver in so many ways! In the days leading up to our wedding it was honestly hard to be stressed because I knew I could count on her to help make my vision become a reality. Alli ensures all details are covered during your meetings, but if not she's always an email or text away. Before the ceremony Alli brought me into the ballroom to make sure it was what I envisioned and it brought tears to my eyes how amazing it looked. She, along with Jeff the owner, helped us get the shot on the 18th green that we so badly wanted! My husband, along with my dad and the rest of the boys were able to get multiple rounds of golf in leading up to the wedding and had nothing but good things to say about the course and the Links staff. We have heard from many of our friends and family that it was easily the best wedding they had ever been to, all thanks to the food, staff, atmosphere, and everything in between. To everyone at The Red Barn, thank you for making our day everything we wished for and more!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Kayla E

I wish I could give The Red Barn even more than 5 stars! From our initial tour through our wedding, I felt like I was treated like royalty. I had the pleasure of working with Jeseca, Alli and Carlee from the early stages and each of them were amazing. Carlee ended up being our... Read More coordinator. She is so fun and upbeat, but able to keep a bride very grounded and relaxed. I am a very anal and type A person, and when I would meet with Carlee, everything was always perfect! She is so organized, always a step ahead and really brings the vision of your day alive. The venue as well as Carlee were very accommodating. Carlee was always quick to respond, putting my mind at ease whenever I had a question or was confused about something. The day of the wedding, I had made a mistake with my seating chart, and Carlee was able to fix the issue seamlessly without anyone really knowing the mistake I had made. Carlee also saved the day when no one could bustle my dress. THANK YOU CARLEE! My wedding was a party from start to finish. I could not have picked a more beautiful venue. The food is amazing and the service and staff are absolutely unrivaled. My family and friends are still raving about the wedding, how beautiful the venue was. I cannot say enough about the Red Barn. If you want a beautiful venue, with amazing staff, and if you want a wedding even better than you could have ever imagined possible, then you have to choose the Red Barn. Thank you for contributing to the wedding and day of my dreams!

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Kathryn C

I can't say enough about how thrilled I was with the Red Barn. Alli, Jessica, and Carly are simply all amazing. We worked specifically with Alli and she was phenomenal. She was honest, offered helpful advice, and made everything look amazing. She was on top of the weather, any... Read More oversight that I made (hello seating chart) and helped us manage our time during the reception. It was amazing and I'm so grateful for their expertise and style.

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Michelle P

I am that girl who has dreamt of her wedding day for her whole life. However, never did I think that my actual wedding day was going to be better than ever imagined. The Red Barn at Outlook Farm was where my fairytale day happened and where those who made the dream come true... Read More work. We hold this beautiful location and its staff in our highest regards and cannot say enough good things. If you want a picture perfect day and to have your expectations surpassed, book your special day at the Red Barn at Outlook Farm. In addition, I will say that our wedding in January 2017 had a unique component. One of the members of the wedding party was a political celebrity, who required a security detail. Alli and her staff accommodated the unique requests of the secret service and made sure our wedding party member got to relax and enjoy the day with his family. From the bottom of our hearts, we thank the Red Barn staff enough for supplying the magic to make our day perfect.

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Annie L

The Red Barn is a stunning venue and from the moment I saw it, I knew it was where I wanted to have my wedding. The beautiful rolling hills in the background, gorgeous wooden beams, and high ceilings of this venue felt elegant yet rustic. My guests still continue to comment on... Read More how beautiful the room itself was, even without any decorations. There are many beautiful, rustic venues in Maine and New Hampshire, so what sets The Red Barn apart? The staff. Alli Miller, our event day planner, along with the rest of the team who made our wedding day phenomenal, make The Red Barn extra special. Alli has excellent communication and organization skills, which made the planning process a breeze. Instead of feeling stressed throughout the wedding process, I was excited and at ease knowing Alli was taking good care of me. She and the rest of her staff have an eye for perfection, which was evident throughout the ceremony and reception. The transition between ceremony, cocktail hour, dancing, and dinner was seamless. I can’t thank this amazing group enough. If you are looking for a stunning wedding venue with professional, committed, and caring staff, you have found it!

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Sara W

We had a flawless day- Carlee was our event coordinator for the day and helped us have the wedding of our dreams. The whole team was always willing to help and answered every little detail question leading up to the big day. The service was prompt, food delicious and venue... Read More gorgeous. You cant go wrong with the Red Barn.

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Cait W

Where do I begin, The Red Barn is wonderful! We had the most amazing wedding day but also a seamless planning period because of them. Alli is wonderful and an incredible at her job. She was always an email or phone call away with a question or idea and always so quick to... Read More respond and willing to give me her feedback from her experience which was so helpful. My entire family felt like the staff at The Red Barn was part of our family, between quick visits to just "see the venue," to lunch at the tavern, mother's day brunch, and to a 30 person round of golf the day before the wedding, we couldn't get enough of them! We were lucky enough to be the only wedding the weekend of ours, and Alli allowed us to come by on Thursday to help set up. When we walked in, the barn was completely done and it brought me to tears. They were so accommodating and helpful to let us come in on Thursday, had music playing and it turned out to be a wonderful afternoon. The day of our wedding couldn't have gone better. Alli had everything under control and even saved my husband and I some late night sliders as we never left the dance floor to get some. I can't thank you all enough for helping give us the wedding of our dreams. My family and I are forever grateful and will be back for many more lunches, brunches and rounds of golf in the future. Thank you again!! Caitlin Wholey Lauring

Wedding May 2015

Reviewed on 7/05/2015 Stephanie R

The Red Barn is absolutely perfect. The building and landscape is just beautiful. We had an excellent experience. Alli the wedding coordinator is wonderful and organizes the day just perfectly. The food and service was great. We have so any compliments from the venue it self... Read More just being beautiful to the food and everything else. This was my dream venue and I am so glad we went with the Red Barn.

Service was extraordinary, staff made the day even more special

Reviewed on 11/26/2014

My family and I had a wonderful time at the Red Barn for my niece's wedding, which took place outdoors under a beautiful archway next to the barn. The entire venue, especially the main room and amazing fireplace, were stunningly beautiful, but also had a "homey" feeling. The... Read More staff members couldn't have been nicer or more accommodating. The food was excellent, and the dance floor was large enough for our big group. We danced the night away! Thank you, Red Barn!

The Red Barn is Amazing

Reviewed on 8/25/2014 Danielle G

We just got married in August at The Red Barn at Outlook Farm and we loved everything about it! The venue is beautiful inside and out! The people Jeff, Moira, and Alli were amazing to work with they ensured that everything went smoothly on the day and it did! They worked with us... Read More and were there for us whenever we needed! We had so many compliments from guests about the Red Barn, the staff and the Food.We cannot say enough wonderful things about the Red Barn!We just loved it there! I would highly recommend it to anyone!

Red Barn is amazing!

Reviewed on 7/08/2014 Alyson W

've been meaning to write this review for a year now because our wedding was absolutely perfect at the Red Barn. The place was built for weddings, so the bar location(s) are perfect, the cocktail hour patio and ceremony locations are beautiful (and wired for sound), the... Read More reception barn is AMAZING and spacious, and the food was incredible. They let me create my own menu and priced it affordably (heavy apps at cocktail hour and a bbq-style dinner) and people are still talking about how good the food was. When was the last time you were at a wedding when you could say the dinner was actually good? I was really into it not being standard wedding food and they made it happen! All of the staff ACTUALLY know how to run a wedding and were the perfect balance of helpful without being overbearing. Jeff brought me and my husband a glass of wine/beer the minute they were empty through the entire day, knew the perfect place to take pics, and like I said really let us make the day our own. They were the only venue that were truly flexible and told me I could do anything I wanted (and not for a crazy price!) There was never a line at the bar (which is impressive that they were able to keep up), I could go on and on. I really can't say enough about how amazing this place is. Thanks to everyone who helped with our day!

Reviewed on 3/08/2014 Jenna B

Great venue, price is steep but they do everything for you which is great!

Best Venue

Reviewed on 7/04/2013 Katie B

Everything was perfect - and thanks to Katie and Jeff for making sure everything ran smoothly! It was so nice to have confidence that the night was under control - and heard amazing reviews from the vendors as well! Thanks Red Barn for making our special day perfect!

Loved the Red Barn!

Reviewed on 6/29/2013 Kara G

I have never seen a wedding day as smooth as ours, thanks to the Red Barn staff. Jeff and Katie were absolutely wonderful. I couldn’t have asked for anything more. Jeff was always there with whatever you needed without even asking. I am so happy my husband and I chose the Red... Read More Barn for our wedding venue, we couldn’t be happier. The pictures are beautiful and we had the time of our lives. Thank you for making our wedding so special!

Simply amazing!

Reviewed on 6/19/2013 Jessica D

The staff, venue, and service were all incredible! We couldn't have asked for a better place for our wedding. It was 95 degrees outside, but comfortably air conditioned inside! The staff were on top of every detail and made sure the itinerary was followed. The guests even... Read More mentioned how great the manager and staff were. Thanks Jeff and the red barn staff, you made our day forever memorable!

Fabulous Wedding Venue!

Reviewed on 11/24/2012 Kelly M

My husband and I had both our wedding ceremony and reception on-site at The Red Barn. The venue is beautiful - modeled after an old barn with modern elegance - the food delicious, and the staff fantastic to work with! We did not have to worry about a single detail on our... Read More wedding day, it was absolutely perfect! All three event coordinators were present long before and long after our wedding - no detail was left unnoticed, and they were very attentive to the needs of our guests. My grandparents were checked on frequently to make sure they had everything they needed, which I appreciated. I also appreciate that this venue gives the choice of an indoor or outdoor wedding, which means weather is never an issue at the last minute and no tent is involved for the reception ;) If you are looking to get married in southern Maine but not right on the seacoast, this is a venue you must check out. We had such a great experience!

Meet The Director of Sales

Jeseca Wendel

Hi there! Thanks so much for considering the Red Barn at Outlook Farm to host your special day! I look forward to answering any questions you might have about our venue. Contact me at [email protected] to schedule your site visit to the property today.