The Rental Company can exceed your rental needs.

We are the lakeshore's EVENT exclusive rental company. Emphasizing customer satisfaction and striving to make every occasion spectacular, we are the choice for your special event. From the tent to the Martini glasses, we offer all the items you need! Ask us about Green Weddings!

Lighting, Decorations + Accents, Benches, Chiavari Chairs, Folding Chairs, Chairs, Dance Floor, Dinnerware, Draping, Portable Restrooms, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Lounge Furniture, On-Site Delivery + Setup, Stages, Cocktail Tables, Dining Tables, Tables, Tear Down, Tents, Rentals + Equipment

430 W 17th St, Holland, MI (616) 396-7300
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Stephanie R

The Rental Co was absolutely fabulous to work with. They helped me remember all the necessary details, and you can tell really love what they do. I had an outdoor wedding with a tent and the works, and it was so nice to have their help! And of course, everything looked amazing.... Read More Thank you, Robyn & team!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Kara T

Robyn from The Rental Company was amazing! We had our wedding at Camp Blodgett and since she works with them frequently she actually had a floorplan with ideas of how to set up our room! It really helped us start to plan and picture our wedding! Not only was she a huge help in... Read More our first stages of planning, but we ended up having to make some changes for our table rentals closer to our wedding because our guest count changed pretty drastically and she was so kind and made everything so easy for us! We rented the clear tent to go over the deck and it was absolutely beautiful! We got so many compliments! We also rented her wooden bar for the reception and an arch for the ceremony, which both fit perfectly in our wedding. Everything was set up promptly from chairs, to tables and linens. Robyn, thank you again for everything!

2016-09-28T10:29:24 Response from the vendor

Kara, I loved working with you and Dan! I am so pleased that everything went well for your special day. I am blessed with an amazing staff that works so hard to go above and beyond for all the amazing couples we get to work... Read Less Read More

Beautiful in Holland

Reviewed on 9/03/2013 Katharine F

We started to work with Robyn and The Rental Company about one year prior to our daughter's wedding. From day one, we loved Robyn and the work she did for us. Robyn is very knowledgeable and was a great help in planning an outdoor wedding with an indoor mansion. She... Read More made changes along the way as our numbers changed. Her staff was always available for questions and concerns. Robyn is great about making recommendations (above and beyond what you get from most rental companies). Her ideas are wonderful and she created a beautiful tented venue with a secondary tent for a beautifully created bar with hutch and soft seating. It added so much to the event and was well used throughout the reception. We were so fortunate to have Robyn along the ride. She made the journey so much fun. When we walked into the tent, we were awed by the seating, lighting and all the touches that made this such a beautiful event. Guests were blown away by how things looked and had a great time. Thanks Robyn.

2013-09-04T17:35:33 Response from the vendor

Customers like you and your family are why I love what I do! Congratulations and enjoy your new found spare time after a year of planning...

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Shari M

The Rental Company team made sure our day was perfect. They helped with all the details, things a bride wouldn't even think of!W highly recommend them to everyone in west Michigan!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Natalie P

I was so pleased with the experience I had with The Rental Company for my 7/16/16 wedding. I had a vision of having a beautiful indoor lounge area for my guests near the dance floor at our wedding. I met with Robyn several months ahead of time to show her photos and discuss... Read More ideas I had. She was also able to give some great recommendations and come up with a few options that were in my price point. I really appreciated that she truly stuck to the amount we discussed. (My experience with planning a wedding is that this is hardly every the case.) We chose one that suited our needs and they set up and delivered our tent, furniture, pillows, and chandelier the day of our wedding. Everything came together absolutely beautifully! The tent had draping that hovered over white leather couches and chairs with accent pillows with a breathtaking chandelier in the center as the focal point. Our guests really enjoyed having a space to "lounge" and watch people out on the dance floor if they did not go out themselves. It also served as a beautiful backdrop for photos. After the event, they tore everything down and removed all of the furniture for us. The process was so smooth and it was fun meeting to discuss ideas! I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Carolyn U

Absolutely the best! When searching for a rental company in our area, we did have a few choices but there was zero competition. It was clear from the start that we would only want to work with them. Incredibly helpful with so many aspects of the wedding and since they were... Read More already very familiar with our venue, they had many great suggestions for us. Very responsive to emails and always were very tentative to what kind of atmosphere we were trying to create for our big day. So much thanks.

2016-07-27T21:11:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the lovely review, we are so blessed to work with people like you!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Sherri T

This was the best rental company I have ever worked with! I spoke on the phone with someone who helped me figure out risers for our head table for our reception. I had a quote within a hour and was booked within 2 hours. I would suggest them to anyone!

Reviewed on 5/12/2016 Lindsay K

So helpful and easy to work with!

Reviewed on 5/12/2016 Peta Y

I really glad I found The Rental Company. They were the only rental company to assist with our Jewish Wedding with having a Chuppah which was great in our ceremony. The ladies were very helpful and pleasant. I totally recommend using them again for any future events. Price was... Read More great and made our ceremony complete.

2016-05-13T08:12:14 Response from the vendor

We were honored to be able to help you with your ceremony! Wishing you all the best.

Reviewed on 5/05/2016 Lissa B

The company was wonderful to work with! Very organized and their choices of inventory was amazing! My venue tables looked awesome!

2016-05-05T12:37:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your business and the review. We are so happy that you were pleased.

Fun decor

Reviewed on 9/04/2015 Jenna D

We rented table runners, a sequin table cloth, Chargers and the cake table from the rental company. They had the unique decorations that I was looking for! Great to work with and very helpful. We were able to get everything a day early to start setting up.

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 janet j

Please don't give final payment until the last day. We had an event scheduled for Oct. 3rd 2015 and had to cancel. I thought I was ahead of the game by paying the total amount off $9405.14 early which was paid off on July 16th, but when we had to cancel we went there in person... Read More on July 20th to let them know and we were told that they didn't have the money to refund us half of the amount. A phone call on Aug. 3rd with another excuse from Robyn that she has to pay her employees before she can refund us. I can't image a big company like this can't refund my $4702.57. Not sure what would have happened if the event was still taking place and she didn't have someone else's money to pay her employees. Please be careful. Planning the events was with Robyn was good, but we would just like our money refunded. Aug. 12th and still waiting.

Reviewed on 8/04/2015 Cori M

My bright star was working with The Rental Company. I'm a wedding planner from out of town so I really appreciated this companies professional approach to business. I highly recommend this company.

Reviewed on 7/23/2015 Alanna R

Robyn and Heather were phenomenal! They were committed to making our reception special. They had a lot of great ideas and worked with us to create the perfect set-up for our venue. They handled all the last minute changes in stride. They were an absolute pleasure to work... Read More with!

Reviewed on 6/16/2015 Kristy M

Working with Robyn was great. She was very knowledgeable and helpful throughout the entire process. Everything looked lovely, and we couldn't have been happier!

2015-06-16T17:05:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words. I am truly blessed with a great staff and a wonderful clientele! Best Wishes for a beautiful future together.

great experience

Reviewed on 7/29/2014

I thought it was wonderful. They were more than helpful letting me add things right up until the day before the wedding. Thought of everything, helped with the huge size of the party coming up with great options.

Awesome to work with!

Reviewed on 6/25/2014 Bobby Z

I couldn't be happier with the service I received from The Rental Company. They were so easy to work with, so flexible, and helped to make our wedding turn out exactly what I had hoped for! They're the best.

Great experience!!!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2013 Becky E

The Rental Company worked SO hard to make our wedding day perfect and exactly the way we had envisioned. Every time I had a question, something to change, something to add, something to take away - they were on top of it! Their price is very reasonable considering how hard they... Read More work and how wonderfully they do their job. I'd recommend them to anyone!

2013-10-21T10:40:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the lovely review! We are so blessed to have the pleasure of working with so many fabulous clients.

Amanda Curtis-Wiggers

Reviewed on 8/29/2013 Amanda C

There was a miscommunication with the tent but the vendor was quick to make the corrections and did not charge us for the mistake. Robyn was a pleasure to work with and kept me on track!

Lighting and Decor

Reviewed on 8/26/2013 Jacqueline E

Lighting was spot on. A few mistakes with my order but they were very quick and happy to fix them all.

Great to work with!

Reviewed on 8/01/2013 Leah H

Robyn is great to work with! Helped us think of all the details we may have otherwise missed.

Professional, detail oriented and fun!

Reviewed on 6/29/2013 Erin K

Wow! Coming across Robyn and her team was a dream come true. What an organized, polite, fun staff to work with to plan my wedding. Thank you for your creativity and beautiful linen selection...those navy chair sashes really made a huge difference - simple yet elegant. The... Read More outside cocktail area looked perfect - exactly what I imagined and asked for. You guys are great and I wish you continued success. I highly recommend using The Rental Company - Robyn is the owner and she is fantastic! Thank you ~ E & D, wedding at Grand Haven Golf Club

Tables and Chairs

Reviewed on 6/25/2013 Katie V

The were super helpful! Delivered AND picked up everything. Such a stress reliever! Thanks SO much!!

Would Use Them Again in a Heartbeat

Reviewed on 6/11/2013 Mackenzie M

The Rental Company was great. Robin helped me pick the right chair colors and was super helpful and friendly. I loved all of the displays set up in their showroom, and would totally use them again. Great Great Job!

Good but expensive

Reviewed on 8/31/2012 Leah G

Our venue had an exclusive contract with the rental company so we had to go with them for tent, tables, chairs, etc. They did a good job overall and everything looked very nice for our outdoor wedding. My only complaint is that they are fairly expensive. Other than that, very... Read More good!