The Reserve Vintage Rentals

Greater Tampa Bay, Sarasota, Orlando, State of Florida

Decorations + Accents, Benches, Chairs, Lounge Furniture, On-Site Delivery + Setup, Cocktail Tables, Dining Tables, Tables, Tear Down, Rentals + Equipment

6158 15th St. E, Bradenton, FL Greater Tampa Bay, Sarasota, Orlando, State of Florida (941) 840-1824

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Leslie E

We ad a beautiful outdoor country wedding and incorporated the pews, chairs and benchs. It looked amazing. The wedding had a wonderful atmosphere. On time delivery and pick up!!

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Holliday L

I had an amazing experience working with Priscilla and her team. To say that they were flexible, accommodating and understanding, doesn't begin to describe them! We were so pleased with our rentals! I cannot wait to work with them again!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 KIM C

Priscilla was great! She was more than accommodating! I wanted to rent everything from their showroom! She has incredible taste and style!! I highly recommend all of their items.

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Marissa M

Priscilla is an amazing designer. She takes the time to listen and put together a design board to confirm you are both on the same page. And then she can take it from there to pull beautiful pieces from her vintage rental furniture collection to put together a one of a kind... Read More event design. I cannot recommend her enough. She is a dream to work with!

Reviewed on 6/24/2016 Dani J

We really enjoyed the beautiful vintage furniture that we rented from the Reserve; they added the perfect charm and effect that we were striving for at Bakers Ranch for my daughter's wedding. Priscilla came to drop off the furniture during a time when we were having to change... Read More the ceremony location from the outside courtyard to having to crunch seating under the large covered porch due to excess rain - which created a lot of confusion in regard to where we would put the furniture until after the ceremony. She was very understanding and patient while we tried to figure everything out - and once the furniture was in its proper place, our guests were able to fully enjoy it from both a comfort and a photographic standpoint.

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Kourtney N

We absolutely loved all the pieces we rented for our wedding!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Kayla Z

For our wedding, we were really wanting to embrace the elegant vintage look that complimented our rustic setting at Bakers Ranch. We worked with Priscilla to combine a lovely set of Vintage couches, chairs, wooden benches and church pews. They were absolutely beautiful and our... Read More guests loved them !

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Amy P

For our wedding, I knew I wanted to add some unique rental pieces to really compliment my style and the style of the wedding. Priscilla had the best pieces around to choose from and was extremely accommodating in letting us choose what best fit our style, as well as giving... Read More creative suggestions. The passion she has for her rental business shows and her pieces are so beautiful! I would HIGHLY recommend using The Reserve Vintage Rentals for your rental needs as well as using Priscilla (Inspired Events) as a wedding planner!

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 Brian R

I worked with Priscilla to pick out the perfect vintage furniture arrangement for my wedding. She was so helpful and the furniture is just beautiful. The delivery and pick-up times were followed exactly, and the delivery guys were very helpful and sweet. Would highly recommend!... Read More Loved how everything turned out that I rented!

Reviewed on 5/22/2016

Priscilla was awesome to work with, she helped bring my vision to life through furniture! She helped walk me through the different pieces, what would work best, and how each piece could really shine! Aside from a seamless drop off, set up, and pick up - we were also able to pick... Read More up a piece early with no extra charge (which was incredibly helpful)! All in all - I can't recommend them enough, great experience!

Reviewed on 5/20/2016 Keri H

Very easy to work with and beautiful furniture!