The Reserve Vintage Rentals

Greater Tampa Bay, Sarasota, Orlando, SW Florida, Naples

Transforming your events with our unique inventory

The Reserve is a Specialty + Vintage Furniture and Decor Rental company serving Southwest Florida and beyond at our Sarasota / Bradenton location. We love being able to transform an event with our unique inventory to suit your individual aesthetic. But one of our greatest joys is seeing how our pieces bring families, loved ones and colleagues together at your events. Our inventory is comprised of: reclaimed farm tables, bars, upholstered seating, non-upholstered seating, benches + pews, architectural items, decor and so much more. We have pieces ranging from classic vintage, French inspired, rustic & industrial, mid-century, shabby chic & coastal, and modern & eclectic. We carry a variety of items as you can imagine and can't wait to create something amazing for your next event.

Decorations + Accents, Benches, Chairs, Lounge Furniture, On-Site Delivery + Setup, Cocktail Tables, Dining Tables, Tables, Tear Down, Rentals + Equipment

6158 15th St. E, Bradenton, FL Greater Tampa Bay, Sarasota, Orlando, SW Florida, Naples (941) 840-1824

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Marissa M

Priscilla is an amazing designer. She takes the time to listen and put together a design board to confirm you are both on the same page. And then she can take it from there to pull beautiful pieces from her vintage rental furniture collection to put together a one of a kind... Read More event design. I cannot recommend her enough. She is a dream to work with!

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Holliday L

I had an amazing experience working with Priscilla and her team. To say that they were flexible, accommodating and understanding, doesn't begin to describe them! We were so pleased with our rentals! I cannot wait to work with them again!

Reviewed on 6/24/2016 Dani J

We really enjoyed the beautiful vintage furniture that we rented from the Reserve; they added the perfect charm and effect that we were striving for at Bakers Ranch for my daughter's wedding. Priscilla came to drop off the furniture during a time when we were having to change... Read More the ceremony location from the outside courtyard to having to crunch seating under the large covered porch due to excess rain - which created a lot of confusion in regard to where we would put the furniture until after the ceremony. She was very understanding and patient while we tried to figure everything out - and once the furniture was in its proper place, our guests were able to fully enjoy it from both a comfort and a photographic standpoint.

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Molly M

I had an amazing experience with Priscilla. I told her the vision I had in mind for my wedding and she went above and beyond my expectations. I rented a seating area and farm tables - everything was lovely! I had many guests come up to be and tell me how much they loved the... Read More seating area and what a gorgeous touch it was to the decor. I couldn't agree more. Priscilla's website features a wide array of beautiful and unique event rentals and is very user friendly and easy to navigate. Priscilla made the entire process a piece of cake and I would highly recommend working with her. Thank you again!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Ali-Jae H

Priscilla + team provided the perfect design elements to help create our wedding atmosphere. Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Eric L

We rented a beautiful lounge set for our reception. It added the perfect touch to our wedding. TRVR was very easy to work with and would definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Samantha W

Priscilla helped us add some beautiful finishing touches to our daughter's wedding reception! We rented the Ivory Wingback Loveseat, Ivory Clawfoot Desk and Gold Mirror with Easel. Priscilla has a calligrapher, Emily Waters, who creates a custom seating chart. Everything was... Read More perfect and we highly recommend The Reserve Vintage Rentals

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Stephany V

Priscilla was AMAZING to work with! She took my Pinterest inspirations and turned them into reality. The peices she has are truly beautiful and exactly what I envisioned for my wedding. Her team is very professional and they delivered everything, I did not have to stress about... Read More anything at all. I highly reccomend working with Pricilla !

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Eric A

We could not have been happier with the way our lounges turned out. It was easy and seamless working with Priscilla while planning our wedding. It was a great opportunity to meet her in person at her warehouse and see all of the incredible pieces she had. Seeing her entire... Read More collection made it clear that she has pieces for any type of event. When we met her in person, she immediately understood the look we were going for and took the opportunity to suggest different pieces we may have not thought about which really tied our lounges together. Couldn't have been happier with the way our lounges came out. Strongly suggest working with Priscilla for your special event.

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Leslie E

We ad a beautiful outdoor country wedding and incorporated the pews, chairs and benchs. It looked amazing. The wedding had a wonderful atmosphere. On time delivery and pick up!!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 KIM C

Priscilla was great! She was more than accommodating! I wanted to rent everything from their showroom! She has incredible taste and style!! I highly recommend all of their items.

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Kourtney N

We absolutely loved all the pieces we rented for our wedding!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Kayla Z

For our wedding, we were really wanting to embrace the elegant vintage look that complimented our rustic setting at Bakers Ranch. We worked with Priscilla to combine a lovely set of Vintage couches, chairs, wooden benches and church pews. They were absolutely beautiful and our... Read More guests loved them !

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Amy P

For our wedding, I knew I wanted to add some unique rental pieces to really compliment my style and the style of the wedding. Priscilla had the best pieces around to choose from and was extremely accommodating in letting us choose what best fit our style, as well as giving... Read More creative suggestions. The passion she has for her rental business shows and her pieces are so beautiful! I would HIGHLY recommend using The Reserve Vintage Rentals for your rental needs as well as using Priscilla (Inspired Events) as a wedding planner!

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 Brian R

I worked with Priscilla to pick out the perfect vintage furniture arrangement for my wedding. She was so helpful and the furniture is just beautiful. The delivery and pick-up times were followed exactly, and the delivery guys were very helpful and sweet. Would highly recommend!... Read More Loved how everything turned out that I rented!

Reviewed on 5/22/2016

Priscilla was awesome to work with, she helped bring my vision to life through furniture! She helped walk me through the different pieces, what would work best, and how each piece could really shine! Aside from a seamless drop off, set up, and pick up - we were also able to pick... Read More up a piece early with no extra charge (which was incredibly helpful)! All in all - I can't recommend them enough, great experience!

Reviewed on 5/20/2016 Keri H

Very easy to work with and beautiful furniture!

Priscilla Henriques

The Reserve was birthed in part out of necessity and a whole lot of dreamy creative passion for curating unique settings. My name is Priscilla and I started this journey about 3 years ago as a wide eyed dreamer (and wedding planner at the time) with a lot of hope and little experience in the event rental business. It didn’t take too long before i realized that this little dream felt more like my calling. I’m so humbled with our growth and know that my faith, family and the support of our amazing community of vendors and clients have helped grow this company. Can't wait to hear your story! P.