The Ring Boxes - The Perfect Gift for the Bride-to-be!

Rockaway, NJ

The perfect engagement gift for the Bride-to-be!

The Ring Boxes is a monthly subscription box for brides-to-be. Offering our brides a beautifully curated box delivered right to her doorstep every month filled with must have wedding products, pamper perfect items, & custom gifts leading to whats sure to be The Best Day Ever! Boxes will include Items such as the cute “Pop the champagne I’m changing my last name tank tops, Vow booklets, Groom flask, banners, cake toppers, MR & MRS chair signs, luggage tags, Spa and beauty products, Recipe cards to help our brides expand their cookbooks, as well as gorgeous wedding decor, favors and much more!

Bridesmaid Gifts, Flower Girl Gifts, Gift + Favor Assembly, Gifts for the Bride, Gifts for the Groom, Parent Gifts, Personalization, Ring Bearer Gifts, Wedding Favors, Gifts + Favors

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Angela H

This is such an amazing inclusive company! As a woman planning a gay wedding, finding things that aren't focused on Mr. & Mrs. is very difficult. The fact that this company gives you the option to choose Mrs. & Mrs., truly brought me to tears. Thank you for including all... Read More brides, and having such great products as well! I will be using you for my own engagement, and recommending you to EVERY bride I come across!!!

2017-07-24T11:14:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for sharing this with us. We are so happy that we have been able to celebrate this journey with you and make you feel as special as you truly are! Seeing feedback like this brings us to tears as well! Enjoy... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Brittany F

This is the best idea ever for a bride to be!! I loved the amazing surprises before my wedding and would recommended the ring boxes to any future bride!!! :)

2017-03-08T15:46:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!!! We are so happy you loved it! :)

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Amanda B

Obsessed with this box! If you're a stressed out bride like myself and need help with ideas for your bridesmaids, flower girls, or anything wedding, The Ring Boxes are a perfect monthly helper! My favorite is the different recipe cards that come with it! This wifey loves to cook... Read More and try new foods for her soon to be hubby!

2017-05-22T10:24:04 Response from the vendor

Ah! We are so happy to hear that you are loving our monthly boxes! Helping our brides to expand their cookbooks and learn about new shops and trends are what we are all about! All while spoiling you! :) Thank you so much for subscribing!

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Chrissy A

I've received 2 boxes so far and I'm hooked!

2017-04-12T12:37:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We are so happy you are loving all your bride to be goodies :)