The Ring Boxes - The Perfect Gift for the Bride-to-be!

Rockaway, NJ

Bridesmaid Gifts, Flower Girl Gifts, Gift + Favor Assembly, Gifts for the Bride, Gifts for the Groom, Parent Gifts, Personalization, Ring Bearer Gifts, Wedding Favors, Gifts + Favors

Rockaway, NJ (845) 820-3075

Reviewed on 1/17/2018 Missy T

The box makes me so happy when it arrives! They really do know how to make you fee like a special bride. I can't wait to keep getting this box of awesomeness every month!! 5 stars!!

Reviewed on 1/15/2018 Brittany R

This box put the biggest smile on my face! After having a bad day and coming home to MY BOX ... it just made me smile! I loved all the goodies inside! The necklace is beautiful, the shirt is so comfy and too adorable, the socks were suuuuper cute where it says “the bride” on the... Read More bottom and my notepade for brides ... well let’s just say this box fit me exactly! I will definitely and always recommend this company! This was my first box too. The wrapping was done so nicely and every little detail made it PERRRRFECT! Thank u so much! Keep putting smiles on brides faces like you did with mine!

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Jenna D

This company will continue to bill you and send you boxes far past your subscription. I signed up for a 6 month subscription and they continued to bill and charge me and when I contacted them they made me responsible for paying to return a box I did not want in the first place... Read More and did not refund the shipments that surpassed my agreed upon 6 month subscription. Not worth the headache!

Reviewed on 12/15/2017 Christopher S

My fiancé ordered one box from this company and did not choose a subscriptions. She found everything in the box a waste of money as it was and then low and behold they charged us nearly 50$ for another box. After trying to email them and not getting a response I searched and... Read More searched and finally phone a number that seemed like someone's cell phone that went directly to a voicemail. Not only is the junk in this box not worth it, good luck trying to get out of subscription you never wanted. I'd advise staying far away from this company.

2017-12-16T00:05:31 Response from the vendor

Hi, I am very sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your first box from us. We are a small business that supports other small businesses and we do not have phone support. We do however have email support and online support. You... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Maura H

I LOVED getting my Ring Box every month. I had so many useful items and ended up using quite a few in my wedding ceremony/reception. The rest of the items were great to have and/or wear. I would recommend this to any bride!

2017-12-08T14:47:02 Response from the vendor

Ah!! Thank you so much for leaving us a review! We are so happy to hear that you loved your boxes and that you found great use for the products we featured!!! XOXO

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Danelle S

Slightly disappointed in this box. I love subscription boxes but with one seemed like a waste. I only received 1 boxes before I cancelled my subscription. The pictures of the boxes (like the one on this page) made it seem like there would be a lot more items in the boxes. The... Read More items I did receive where not great quality and extremely over valued. I received a plastic travel tumbler (think cheap souvenir cup material) that is valued at $22. I could buy a nice ceramic tumbler for less than that. I also received a cheap plastic Christmas bulb. I really wanted this to be better. I did receive a very nice wifey beanie and bath salts I will enjoy but certain does not make it worth the $40 price tag.

2017-11-20T19:55:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are very sorry to hear that you were unhappy with some of the products you received. We do list all of our products retail value at the true retail price that the vendor charges for them. We... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Nicole S

Love this subscription box! I look forward to it each month. Each box comes with some super cute goodies which range from yummy date-night recipes to novelty tanks to jewelry, and everything in between.

2017-11-20T19:56:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your feedback! We're so happy to hear that you are loving your boxes! YAY!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Amy V

I’m gonna maybe go against the grain here & day I wasn’t that impressed with my Ring Box, which of course is sad! I only ordered a single box (October 2017) and everything inside it is EXTREMELY low quality. I’m talking $1-$5 items. Definitely not worth the money. However, I... Read More will say the presentation & packing is on point! Super cute.

2017-11-20T19:58:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your feedback! We're very sorry to hear that you were not impressed with the products you received in your October 2017 box. We do our best to curate great products from local small businesses for our brides to enjoy! Please... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Harleyann K

This is the perfect monthly box. It brings a smile to my face every month. I am having a long engagement, so this keeps me feeling like a bride. It is such a sweet part of the engagement period. They have different items every month. There are some things that I almost bought... Read More elsewhere but then I was so happy I didn't because it came in my box! This will bring you helpful and adorable things that you never knew you needed for your wedding. Highly recommend either as a present for a bride to be or just to treat yo self!!

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 TJ R

Not worth the money. My friend ordered me a set of 3 boxes, and not only did the first box contain next to nothing, but the second box contained a broken "Mr." and "Mrs." mug set. I contacted the owner about a replacement, and she informed me they were low on inventory, but that... Read More a replacement would be set. It has been over a month, and I have yet to receive a replacement. All in all, the items within the boxes are NOWHERE near the amount of money you pay to get them shipped. Would not recommend at all.

2017-09-08T10:26:11 Response from the vendor

We are again very sorry that your Mr & Mrs mug set was damaged in transit. We always replace any damaged items. Please email our support team if you have still not received them so we can rectify this situation. Thank you

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Angela H

This is such an amazing inclusive company! As a woman planning a gay wedding, finding things that aren't focused on Mr. & Mrs. is very difficult. The fact that this company gives you the option to choose Mrs. & Mrs., truly brought me to tears. Thank you for including all... Read More brides, and having such great products as well! I will be using you for my own engagement, and recommending you to EVERY bride I come across!!!

2017-07-24T11:14:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for sharing this with us. We are so happy that we have been able to celebrate this journey with you and make you feel as special as you truly are! Seeing feedback like this brings us to tears as well! Enjoy... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Amanda B

Obsessed with this box! If you're a stressed out bride like myself and need help with ideas for your bridesmaids, flower girls, or anything wedding, The Ring Boxes are a perfect monthly helper! My favorite is the different recipe cards that come with it! This wifey loves to cook... Read More and try new foods for her soon to be hubby!

2017-05-22T10:24:04 Response from the vendor

Ah! We are so happy to hear that you are loving our monthly boxes! Helping our brides to expand their cookbooks and learn about new shops and trends are what we are all about! All while spoiling you! :) Thank you so much for subscribing!

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Chrissy A

I've received 2 boxes so far and I'm hooked!

2017-04-12T12:37:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We are so happy you are loving all your bride to be goodies :)

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Brittany F

This is the best idea ever for a bride to be!! I loved the amazing surprises before my wedding and would recommended the ring boxes to any future bride!!! :)

2017-03-08T15:46:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!!! We are so happy you loved it! :)