The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes

Orlando, FL

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Flawless Service. Luxurious Surroundings.

Featuring impeccable service and an array of exceptional wedding venues, we set a new standard in romantic elegance. From bridal showers and bachelor parties, to breathtaking wedding receptions, we offer the most comprehensive wedding services and specialize in creating uniquely perfect experiences.

$$$$ – Expensive

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Farm + Ranch, Garden, Hotel

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

4012 Central Florida Parkway, Orlando, FL

Breathtaking luxury!!

Reviewed on 4/19/2013 Stephanie N

I had my wedding ceremony at the gazebo and reception in the Valencia Terrace. Everything was outdoors, so there was a lot of extra detail I was concerned about..such as lighting, weather, etc. I worked with the events manager Megan, who was AMAZING. For all of my questions, she... Read More would respond immediately. She was so efficient and hard-working. I credit her for the reason why every detail was absolutely perfect. My new father-in-law even expressed to me how extremely impressed he was with her. The Ritz is certainly not a cheap venue, but I had little time to spend working with various vendors and so was looking for a venue that could really do-it-all. The Ritz will assure that your wedding (or event) runs smoothly and continued to surprise me with how smooth, efficient, and classy they are. They treat you well here (of course you're also paying $$$$), but it is SO worth it this place fits your budget.

Amazing service and gorgeous venue!

Reviewed on 10/29/2012 Denisse V

Absolutely gorgeous venue! They were amazing to work with and did absolutely everything they could to make our wedding day special :) The staff at the Ritz has by far the best service!

Dream Wedding!

Reviewed on 7/01/2012 Julie S

Our wedding ceremony and reception was held at The Ritz-Carlton Grande Lakes in two of their ballrooms. It was a DREAM wedding! From the moment we stepped foot in the Ritz and spoke with one of the Sales Associates (Grace), we were treated like royalty. As we toured the venue,... Read More EVERY member of the staff we encountered, no matter what position, greeted us and made us feel welcome. Our immediate impression was the incredible, personalized service. Of course, we would expect this from The Ritz - that is what the brand is all about. However, the way it was executed was still quite impressive :) We were happy with the venue itself, the facilities, the food (amazing!!!), the cake (oh my goodness, the cake/pastry artist was INCREDIBLE) and our incredible wedding coorindator (Sarah). She was always so cool under pressure and was a pleasure to work with throughout the process. Anytime I had questions, she was always professional, helpful and quick to respond. Of course, as you may expect, there were some things that we felt were a bit over-priced. An approximate example - $5 for an economy size bag of pretzels in our Hospitality suite. A little much, I think. Another MAJOR issue we had was the parking - the Ritz was the only 5-star venue that did not cover parking for our guests. Self-parking and valet parking were discounted but guests still had to pay $11 and $17/day respectively. The Waldorf and other competing sites offered complimentary parking. I'm unaware of any major issues day-of, but we personally had several problems in our various visits with the parking folks, who we were told are contracted out and are not technically within the Ritz. Nonetheless, overall, we were very happy with the venue - the wedding was truly a DREAM! Thanks to the Ritz and everyone on our wedding team there who helped make the event unforgettable - not just for us, but I think for many of our guests, as well!

A beautiful intimate ceremony

Reviewed on 11/07/2014 AnnaMarie K

Everything was beautiful. We had a package and upgraded foe a Saturday wedding. Service was impeccable.

I couldnt be happier!

Reviewed on 6/14/2012 Hannah S

The staff is wonderful and help you with everything! I didnt have one worry on my wedding day! My Amazing Coordinator was there for every step of the way with planning and kept in touch with me!

Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 9/30/2011 Kristina L

The Ritz Carlton staff did an outstanding job on our wedding day!!!!!

a day at the ritz

Reviewed on 5/15/2011 Rise h

location was very organized, people that worked at the ritz were very kind and helpful

Review for Ritz Carlton Orlando

Reviewed on 9/21/2008 Jessica J

The staff and food were great

TO The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes