The RiverMill Event Centre

Food + Catering, Planning

3715 1st Ave, Columbus, GA (706) 327-9300

Everything I dreamed of

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Amy P

The RiverMill is the best place for a wedding ceremony and reception. The gardens are gorgeous for an outdoor ceremony. Beth at the RiverMill will make sure your day is perfect and that your wedding is everything you ever dreamed of.

riverMill event Centre

Reviewed on 12/09/2013 Hartley B

This venue is incredible! The entire staff worked so hard to make my day everything I had dreamed it could be! The wedding planner on site is fantastic and really helps you understand how to maximize the venue has to offer!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 8/02/2013 Summer H

I cannot say enough good things about the Rivermill. The staff was wonderful, professional, nice, courteous, and organized. The food was extremely good. The grounds are beautiful. I would use them a million times over.

Great Staff!

Reviewed on 5/28/2013 Katie E

Everyone was so nice and wonderful to work with. From the very first visit to the days after the wedding this staff was awesome. Beth Milner was especially helpful in making everything flow. There were small problems here and there, even the day of the wedding. They were... Read More resolved and I never even knew about them until after because they worked with my parents so as not to stress me out. Food was amazing everyone talked about it for weeks after the wedding. Beautiful site and would recommend them a million times over.

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/30/2012 theresa b

I had my reception at RiverMill. The staff was amazing, and the food was delicious. Well worth the money!

Some what disappointed

Reviewed on 6/22/2012 Amanda B

As the bride I was thrilled and excited about using this venue. We talked and planned everything around what I wanted. I was asked to move to a different room in the RiverMill due to someone else wanting to get married in the garden next to my reception area.Which was fine... Read More because we needed the bigger just couldn't afford it but they helped us out in that area when we moved. The only thing I have to say that I was very, very disappointed in is that I talked to one coordinator the whole time thinking she was going to be apart of my day. Then we I showed up for my reception I had someone different. Never have I seen this girl nor did I know that I wasn't getting the lady I had been talking to. It was very upsetting. But I guess the half a million wedding that was also going on at the same time was more important than mine. The lady that was my coordinator for my wedding was horrible. She pushed me to move my toast up so that I couldn't here the band start up in the other room( by the way we never heard them). I was just very, very rushed. The food was great except for the I promise if you do a buffet the food will keep coming out. That didn't happen!!!! We were told that our food would be brought to us and it wasn't. We went up to get our food and my videography stopped us and told us to sit down that she would take care of it. But with all that said it was great. I just advise that if you use this venue make sure that you get the coordinator you are working with because she is wonderful.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/10/2011 Christine H

Jamie, Beth, and all the staff at the Rivermill Event Centre made our special day better than we ever could have imagined! The beauty of the Rivermill Event Centre speaks for itself. Everything is beautiful! The exposed brick, immaculate gardens, and high ceilings made the... Read More perfect backdrop for every wedding picture! Beth, the wedding coordinator, does a wonderful job! She is so organized, creative, and patient. Living in North Carolina and planning from several states away could have been very difficult but Beth made everything so easy! I was never stressed or concerned about anything. Jamie's creative vision and culinary brilliance are INCREDIBLE! We received compliment after compliment about the amazing food at both the Rehearsal Dinner and Wedding. On top of all that, every staff member at the Rivermill Event Centre is fabulous! All our servers and bartenders were so kind, fun, and enjoyable. We feel so lucky to have been able to share such a special day with such amazing people! Thank you to Jamie, Beth, and everyone at the Rivermill Event Centre who made our wedding so wonderful! Love, Christine and Jamie

Review for Rivermill Event Centre

Reviewed on 9/21/2007 McKenzie M

The rustic, antique finish......with a breath taking view of the river