Beautiful New Space with an Unbeatable View

The Roebling Room is a beautiful new addition to Smoke Justis in Roebling Point, KY, coming April 15th, 2017. Located on 3rd St., The Roebling Room is directly across from the Roebling Bridge that leads to Cincinnati's downtown. This event space can hold up to 64 seated and 120 standing reception, and includes a private bar, lounge area, fireplace, private restrooms, and an unbeatable view of the Cincinnati skyline. Catering for this space is provided by Smoke Justis and includes options for appetizers, buffet and plated meals.

Historic Venue, Restaurant

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Day After Brunch

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

302 Court Ave, Covington, KY (859) 814-8858

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Lisa L

We had our daughter's shower at the roebling room and it could not have turned out better. Savannah is great to work with. The food and venue were top notch. I highly recommend this venue. All our guests loved it!

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Heidi W

Food is meh, service is meh, would NEVER have a party there, they "forgot " to have crab cakes at a friends reception

2017-08-28T11:45:54 Response from the vendor

Hi there - I am so sorry to read this! I'm not sure which event this is in regards to and have not spoken with any party hosts who have been dissatisfied with their experience in The Roebling Room thus far, though I'd love to... Read Less Read More

Meet The Events Director

Savannah Burke

Hello! I look forward to helping you make your event as special and unique as you and your guests! I love working with people and bringing folks together in fellowship. Before I came to Smoke Justis, I was a radio personality - I soon realized that what I loved wasn't being behind the mic, but being out in the field working with people at events! I then became Events Coordinator for a local non-profit and now I am here. I am here to help ease the stress of just one more thing on your wedding to-do list. Contact me today for more info (or to join me for lunch and check out The Roebling Room!)