2929 CR 338, McKinney, TX (972) 249-7218

Reviewed on 12/03/2017 Marcy B

Our venue is L shaped as it was built from an old existing barn and to allow for versatility with set up. We do have speakers and a big screen but most DJ’s use their own equipment. Each bride can set up and create their own floor plan which dictates if everyone can see where... Read More the bride and groom sit for the reception. Thank you for the compliment about our grounds being beautiful.😄 Thank you, Marcy Benson Venue Owner

Reviewed on 11/06/2017

I love the grounds, however, the inside is an L on it's side. If you hold a function there. Not everyone can see. In fact there was a wedding reception and 60% of the people could not see the wedding couple. They should add video screens and speakers. We could not hear... Read More anything. We had to go stand on the other side the whole time to listen and see the fun.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Marcy B

In response to Angie S. Review. I did respond with one message exchange in trying to book a tour. I never received another message from Angie. I assumed she had changed her mind as some do. I usually follow up with a phone call or text at some point. I did not have a phone... Read More number on the contact card inquiry that she submitted and I never received a phone call from Angie. I was notified of this review and immediately looked her contact file up to see if I messed something. I still on saw the first exchange of messages and nothing after. I emailed her in hopes to resolve this. She sent me the screen shots of the messages that she had attempted to send to me one of which had a long list of numbers for the email address. I am not sure who it went to or why I did not received the message from her but clearly I would have loved to have given her a tour! My loss! I did offer to give her a free bridal session at my barn for the mishap to hopefully make up for her frustration and efforts in trying to email me. I am hoping that this review get s removed. I have sent in the screen shots that Angie sent me with the weird numbered email address to The Knot. For future brides: My phone number is listed everywhere, my website, my Instagram, my FaceBook page, google , The Knot, BONT, ect. Please call me if you send an email or send a message through a portal or third party because its possible that it may not always get to me!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Angela S

After seeing photos and even having another venue praise the RoseMary barn - I was eager to see it for myself. I contacted the venue with a couple of quick questions and they responded timely. Tours are via appointment only so I requested to tour the venue. I provided... Read More dates/times I had available. Crickets. A few days later, I emailed again with more availability. Crickets. A month later and I've still never heard a word. Needless to say, I booked elsewhere.

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Christy P

The location is perfect and the staff are very friendly and helpful! I highly recommend this venue for anyone getting married. Brenda