The RoseMary Barn

• Outdoor - Covered

Backyard, Ballroom, Farm + Ranch, Barn, Park, Trees

2919 CR 338, McKinney, TX (972) 249-7218

Reviewed on 3/19/2018 Hayli B

The Rosemary Barn was my perfect venue! I got married there in July and feel so blessed to have had the opportunity to feel so special on a day that meant so much. Marcy feels like a dear friend to my family after our time spent with her in the craziness of wedding planning. She... Read More is accommodating and wants the best for her clients; she wants you to find the best deals, the best vendors, etc. This venue can be made modern or rustic, or something entirely different. It is your slate and you can make it what you want. I needed a venue that was affordable and versatile and this venue blew all my expectations out of the water! Can not recommend enough.

Reviewed on 1/17/2018 Taylor D

We have booked The RoseMary Barn for our October 2018 wedding, and I have had nothing but GREAT experiences with Marcy so far. She was SO accommodating when we wanted to come tour the barn and has been so easy to get in touch with since. She has made great connections with other... Read More vendors and they all speak so highly of her and her barn. I CANNOT wait until our wedding!

Reviewed on 1/17/2018 Wendi K

We had our wedding and reception here. Marcy was so great to work with, always answered any emails or texts in a timely manner. Our pictures turned out beautiful, the venue itself is so gorgeous you need barely any decorations to dress it up. I couldn’t recommend The RoseMary... Read More Barn more.

Reviewed on 12/03/2017 Marcy B

Our venue is L shaped as it was built from an old existing barn and to allow for versatility with set up. We do have speakers and a big screen but most DJ’s use their own equipment. Each bride can set up and create their own floor plan which dictates if everyone can see where... Read More the bride and groom sit for the reception. Thank you for the compliment about our grounds being beautiful.😄 Thank you, Marcy Benson Venue Owner

Reviewed on 11/06/2017

I love the grounds, however, the inside is an L on it's side. If you hold a function there. Not everyone can see. In fact there was a wedding reception and 60% of the people could not see the wedding couple. They should add video screens and speakers. We could not hear... Read More anything. We had to go stand on the other side the whole time to listen and see the fun.

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Angela S

After seeing photos and even having another venue praise the RoseMary barn - I was eager to see it for myself. I contacted the venue with a couple of quick questions and they responded timely. Tours are via appointment only so I requested to tour the venue. I provided... Read More dates/times I had available. Crickets. A few days later, I emailed again with more availability. Crickets. A month later and I've still never heard a word. Needless to say, I booked elsewhere.

2018-02-16T14:26:38 Response from the vendor

In response to Angie S. Review. I did respond with one message exchange in trying to book a tour. I never received another message from Angie. I assumed she had changed her mind as some do. I usually follow up with a phone call or... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Christy P

The location is perfect and the staff are very friendly and helpful! I highly recommend this venue for anyone getting married. Brenda