Sip. Savor. Socialize in style.

The Savory Affair is a New England-based wedding planning & design company. We’re dedicated to creating memorable and poignant experiences for your most important day. We work closely with you to help capture your vision, so that you and your partner can enjoy the journey. Let's begin.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Planning

Our Wedding Our Day!

Reviewed on 8/18/2014 susan s

Our wedding was July 27 and it was the greatest day of our lives due to the team at the Savory Affair. If you are looking for a knowledgeable, creative and flexible event management team they are it. The team really listened to our ideas and helped us incorporate our special... Read More touches. We really appreciated their industry knowledge and vendor relationships. We had a budget and they were able to help us accomplish our ideal day keeping that in mind. The team is professional and very good at keeping up with hectic schedules and keeping you on your timeline. One of the best services we received was on the day of the wedding. We did not worry about a single detail due to the preplanning and execution of our wedding planner. Great experience and without question made our day just that our day!!!!

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 Brian N

Jessica and her team were fantastic at not just coordinating the whole event but also linking us up with vendors who were eager to deliver our style of wedding to our guests. We're not cookie cutter people, we didn't want a cookie cutter wedding, but we also didn't want to be... Read More sold things we didn't need. Jessica helped us keep to budget and pull off a stunning wedding with all the elements that meant so much to us on our special day (songs, signature cocktails, florals, etc). Thank you Jessica! And a special shout out to Linda as well.

Reviewed on 8/27/2015

Extremely smart investment for both stress reduction and coordination of the perfect customized wedding. We were so relieved along the way in our planning to have Jessica keeping everything on track and taking on so much of the research for us as we planned the perfect backyard... Read More wedding in Narragansett. Our wedding day was perfect and I can't emphasize enough the critical role Jessica and her team played to make it happen the way we wanted! Incredible value for the reasonable investment! Very personalized attention for our own wishes which helped make the day so perfect!

Just WOW. SO helpful. SO worth any amount spent!

Reviewed on 7/30/2015 Heather C

I used Jessica and Leah at the savory affair for day of coordinator, and they absolutely went above and beyond their required duties to help make sure our day ( and many days before) was flawless and stress free!! I literally can't say enough good things about them. So... Read More knowledgable, helpful, attentive to ALL details, and so personable and fun to work with. Would HIGHLY recommend them for your special day to make it even more fun, organized, and special!

Great Service

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Chelsea L

Although I did not end up getting to use their wedding styling services due to budget reasons, The Savory Affair was always prompt to responses and getting things done. They answered any and all of my questions and I would recommend them to any friends or family.

Amazing wedding coordination

Reviewed on 8/20/2014 alison p

I chose Jessica and Sabrina from The Savory Affair to help me coordinate my Rhode Island wedding day while I was living abroad in London. My biggest worry was that the day would not flow easily and I did not want to spend any part of the day worrying about where I or the guests... Read More were supposed to be and when. I explained this to Jessica and Sabrina and they totally understood. Jessica came to my home and met with me, my husband to be and family and listened as we (mainly me!) shared our views of how we wanted the day to go. Jessica made sure we thought of things that we would have otherwise forgotten, and provided an immediate sense of calm. I knew we were in good hands. On the day of the wedding Jessica was incredible...every member of the wedding party and my family commented how wonderful she was at calmly ensuring everyone was where they were supposed to be at the right time. From the ceremony, receiving line, reception set up, cocktail hour, transportation, band set up, first dance / entrance, father / daughter dance....the whole day flowed so perfectly all because of her fabulous coordination and support. She ensured that the wedding day my husband and I envisioned took place. And more importantly, having her there made sure that I could relax and just have an amazing time without any worries. I would recommend Jessica, Sabrina and the whole staff at Savory Affair to any bride looking for a stress free wedding day!

A Wedding Must!!

Reviewed on 2/24/2013 Kaila C

I decided to have a completely off beat wedding, totally non-traditional, laid back, beach event (with water guns). After becoming a little overwhelmed by exactly how much goes into wedding planning (even a laid back one) a friend of mine recommended I get a planner. I was... Read More skeptical of having someone else being able to see the same vision I had for my day. I did NOT want to be squeezed into a cookie cutter wedding. Thank God I found The Savory Affair!! Not only did Sabrina totally understand everything I wanted, she thought of all those little things you don't (well I didn't) think of! My wedding would have been a disaster with out her. I walked into my reception blown away with how much Sabrina had done with the scraps of paper, magazine clippings and ideas I gave her. I was truly able to enjoy my wedding day knowing Sabrina was there to ensure everything went off without a hitch. She made sure everyone (the photographer, my parents, my husband heehee) were in the appropriate places for all those important moments. I am forever grateful that my wedding day was absolutely perfect.

Jessica Granatiero

Well-traveled, Jessica brings her proven business success to The Savory Affair, a consultation company that provides strategy to individuals, corporations and nonprofit organizations on event development. Jessica has a background in business, creating in 2006 the nationally recognized Savory Grape Wine Shop that brings a unique educational and shopping experience in the world of wine and spirits to clients. Your special occasion will simply be amazing when you call upon The Savory Affair. Our attention to detail is unparalleled! For each event, we think of everything so you don’t have to.