The Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch

Scottsdale, AZ

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

ROMANCE FLOURISHES AT SCOTTSDALE RESORT

Say “I do” at one of Scottsdale’s most enchanting wedding and event venues. The Scottsdale at McCormick Ranch offers several indoor and outdoor event spaces for weddings big and small. Indoors, six elegant ballrooms can be transformed to create an intimate space to mingle with guests. Outdoors beautifully curated grounds are lit with strings of twinkling lights to create a magical event under the stars. From day one, Scottsdale’s experienced wedding planners work with you to turn your vision into a reality. From floral to linens, invitations and entertainment, we have everything available on property to plan during your consultation. Also on property is our award-winning culinary team ready to prepare a meal that is sure to delight! Visit our website at www.thescottsdaleresort.com

Ballroom, Garden, Hotel

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Food + Catering, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

7700 E. McCormick Parkway, Scottsdale, AZ (480) 596-7400

Awesome Venue

Reviewed on 9/14/2012 tina g

Danielle helped us with everything and she was awesome. We changed patios mid stream but Danielle made everything seamless. With the change in patios it also meant going from Plated to buffet style which I was really worried about but the food was exceptional, people raved... Read More about it for months after. The cake the baker made was sooo good!! One of the best I have had. We had Our ceremony on site as well and it was perfect. I have no complaints whatsoever I would recommend and bride to be to pick this venue for their wedding. It was a stress free day!!

Excellent Service, Quality and Affordable

Reviewed on 10/16/2011 Sara S

We had many out of town guests and having the rehearsal and wedding at one location was great! The wedding coordinators are spectular! They will make sure that everything is planned and executed correctly. My wedding weekend was perfect and all the guests said they loved the... Read More location. I highly recommend you look into this venue for your wedding....simply perfect!

Excellent reception

Reviewed on 7/06/2011 Rosemary S

Everything from beginning to end went perfectly! Wonderful staff and very reliable. Loved it!

Reviewed on 1/29/2018 Shuba K

Emily and Chef Subi made our event absolutely wonderful. The bridal / groom suites are HUGE and comfortable. Chef Subi went out of his way to create a whole host of creative menu items for the lunch and reception dinner. The wedding cake they created for us and designed was just... Read More stunning and perfectly matched our decor. Our guests were raving about how fantastic the food was and how beautiful the venue looked. Emily is also extremely helpful and responsive to any questions and is absolutely a joy to work with. I highly recommend having your wedding here, it was an amazing experience!!!

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Susan L

Wow this venue was incredible!! Unbelievable pricing for what you get. They are willing to negotiate and help your dream come true in your budget. The entire staff is extremely responsive, organized, kind and want you to have the best time ever- and that is what happened! I used... Read More to think wedding reviews were dumb because everyone loves their wedding but I do not leave 5 stars for everyone and this resort deserves 10 stars!! I accidentally got red wine spilled on my wedding dress and the staff immediately assisted me getting it out and getting back on the dance floor right away. They left us chocolate covered strawberries and champagne in the honeymoon suite and my husbands favorite candy. The wedding cake that was included was absolutely stunning and everyone raved about it. I can't wait for this to be the location we spend future anniversaries reminiscing in our love story. It is also slightly hidden which makes it more of a gem than other hotels also.

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Kara S

Our favorite venue and staff that we had met with while we were choosing our wedding location. We had so many great staff members help us throughout the process. If you can request Emily Kix as she is personable and isn't fake like a lot of other venue coordinators. We also had... Read More room blocks and Debra Smith was hands down awesome to work with and got us a honest rate along with an accurate number we'd need based upon our wedding size. Since getting married there in April, we have had the best feedback on overall experience and customer service by all of the employees!

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Sara B

Absolutely amazing experience! We loved our venue so much, not only was it beautiful but the staff took care of every last detail! Kayla and Mark went above you and beyond to make our day perfect. Our guests raved about how great the food was and I have to agree, definitely... Read More worth every penny spent.

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Kelly C

We worked with Kayla for most of the process and she became family to us. Although she was about to give birth, she wanted to make sure that she didn't miss our day. She responded to our emails very promptly and was very clear in her communication. The tasting was a blast and we... Read More were able to customize things so that it was exactly what we wanted. We have people that have severe allergies and they were very considerate of this. Specifically, one of our guest has Celiac Disease and will get really sick from gluten. Usually she has to have salad with vinegar and not really enjoy eating. Somehow, they were able to make the chicken meal completely gluten free (even to the cooking style) and she was so excited to be able to eat the same as everyone and it was the first good meal she had eaten in a while. Overall, our guests still claim that the food was the best they have ever had (including food outside of wedding food). The resort is so beautiful and unique and was perfect for our guests that were mainly out of town. We worked with Selma as our catering organizer for the day and she made sure the food was out (and still warm) while making sure that the bride and groom had drinks. Our bartender was a hoot and our guests couldn't stop talking about how great he was and the drinks. The cake was through the venue and they did better than the picture we sent them and the florist is the sweetest woman in the world and our flowers are still beautiful weeks later. They were even able to squeeze us in this beautiful presidential suite which made the getting ready process so much fun and the night even more special. By having everything there, it made coordinating so flawless and reduced a ton of stress. I am so happy that we used this venue and can't recommend it enough. Make sure to add it to your list to check out and you will love it too.

We wanted for nothing!

Reviewed on 12/12/2010 April K

I cannot say enough about the easy going but highly professional approach Debbie Spencer and her team provided. We were nothing short of stunned with how easy they made planning our wedding. My husband and I were living on different coasts and planning a wedding in Phoenix... Read More which was a challenge. Debbie made it feel effortless. We made most of the plans over the phone and via email. We had quite a few changes based on continually changing needs on our end and Debbie made them with a smile and never made us feel like it was a problem. The wedding itself went perfectly. Our guests all raved about the hotel, the staff and the food. The southwest theme throughout the hotel gives it a distinctive character that makes people feel comfortable and makes for great pictures. I would highly, highly recommend this venue for anyone getting married in Phoenix! We truly wanted for nothing. They thought of it all before we could. The total cost of service I selected was for wedding and reception.

Amazing

Reviewed on 10/26/2010 Rebeca H

This venue is amazing and the coordinators did a wonderful job! The food was great and the cake was beautiful and delicious.

DO NOT USE!

Reviewed on 5/26/2010 LEA P

If you want to work with people who are not flexible and are not interested in giving you what you want for your big day, I guess you would be ok. After working with the Catering Manager and having serious issues, we got the General Manager involved, who seemed to care only... Read More about our non-refundable deposit. Here is a quick breakdown of what went wrong: 1) lack of communication once we signed the contract 2) no service during their "food tasting", which was just a free dinner in their restaurant 3) Horrible food at tasting 4) in house florist backed out 2 months prior to our wedding 5) items discusses and agreed on were changed when they realized it was not in writing 6) lack of empathy 7) day of wedding, the broken glass (that we wanted to keep) was thrown out 8) silk flower balls went missing from the ceremony site 9) an attitude that no bride would want to work with in their catering manager I am sure there was more that went wrong, but I have tried to put it out of my head. Luckily for us, the rest of our actual event went well. Thank you to the actual staff that worked the wedding reception!