The Scottsdale Resort

Scottsdale, AZ

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Elegant Weddings in Scottsdale

The AAA Four Diamond Scottsdale Resort & Conference Center offers exceptional Scottsdale wedding venues and affordable all-inclusive wedding packages filled with design options, culinary and wedding cake selections and more, plus experienced and creative wedding planners.

$$$

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Garden, Hotel

7700 E. McCormick Parkway, Scottsdale, AZ

Awesome Venue

Reviewed on 9/14/2012 tina g

Danielle helped us with everything and she was awesome. We changed patios mid stream but Danielle made everything seamless. With the change in patios it also meant going from Plated to buffet style which I was really worried about but the food was exceptional, people raved... Read More about it for months after. The cake the baker made was sooo good!! One of the best I have had. We had Our ceremony on site as well and it was perfect. I have no complaints whatsoever I would recommend and bride to be to pick this venue for their wedding. It was a stress free day!!

Excellent Service, Quality and Affordable

Reviewed on 10/16/2011 Sara S

We had many out of town guests and having the rehearsal and wedding at one location was great! The wedding coordinators are spectular! They will make sure that everything is planned and executed correctly. My wedding weekend was perfect and all the guests said they loved the... Read More location. I highly recommend you look into this venue for your wedding....simply perfect!

Excellent reception

Reviewed on 7/06/2011 Rosemary S

Everything from beginning to end went perfectly! Wonderful staff and very reliable. Loved it!

We wanted for nothing!

Reviewed on 12/12/2010 April K

I cannot say enough about the easy going but highly professional approach Debbie Spencer and her team provided. We were nothing short of stunned with how easy they made planning our wedding. My husband and I were living on different coasts and planning a wedding in Phoenix... Read More which was a challenge. Debbie made it feel effortless. We made most of the plans over the phone and via email. We had quite a few changes based on continually changing needs on our end and Debbie made them with a smile and never made us feel like it was a problem. The wedding itself went perfectly. Our guests all raved about the hotel, the staff and the food. The southwest theme throughout the hotel gives it a distinctive character that makes people feel comfortable and makes for great pictures. I would highly, highly recommend this venue for anyone getting married in Phoenix! We truly wanted for nothing. They thought of it all before we could. The total cost of service I selected was for wedding and reception.

Amazing

Reviewed on 10/26/2010 Rebeca H

This venue is amazing and the coordinators did a wonderful job! The food was great and the cake was beautiful and delicious.

DO NOT USE!

Reviewed on 5/26/2010 LEA P

If you want to work with people who are not flexible and are not interested in giving you what you want for your big day, I guess you would be ok. After working with the Catering Manager and having serious issues, we got the General Manager involved, who seemed to care only... Read More about our non-refundable deposit. Here is a quick breakdown of what went wrong: 1) lack of communication once we signed the contract 2) no service during their "food tasting", which was just a free dinner in their restaurant 3) Horrible food at tasting 4) in house florist backed out 2 months prior to our wedding 5) items discusses and agreed on were changed when they realized it was not in writing 6) lack of empathy 7) day of wedding, the broken glass (that we wanted to keep) was thrown out 8) silk flower balls went missing from the ceremony site 9) an attitude that no bride would want to work with in their catering manager I am sure there was more that went wrong, but I have tried to put it out of my head. Luckily for us, the rest of our actual event went well. Thank you to the actual staff that worked the wedding reception!

TO The Scottsdale Resort