The Seatery

Twin Cities and all locations within 100 miles, & Duluth, MN

The BEST prices on Chiavari and Garden Chairs!

The Seatery offers high quality chiavari, cross back, and garden chairs at the BEST prices in the Twin Cities. Rent white folding garden chairs from $4.00/chair, and rent chiavari chairs starting at only $6.75 per chair. Visit our website at www.theseaterymn.com to view our current promotions, or to reserve your chairs online!

Decorations + Accents, Chiavari Chairs, Folding Chairs, Chairs, Lounge Furniture, Rentals + Equipment

6460 Oxford Street, St. Louis Park, MN Twin Cities and all locations within 100 miles, & Duluth, MN (612) 200-0737

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Kelli N

Such a great company! They get how to do business in a day in age where simplicity and ease needs to come together. Payment was so easy and all done online and they came highly recommended from my florist. Could not have been more pleased with this vendor on my big day! And... Read More of course, the chairs looked practically new - exactly what you want on your big day!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Krista C

I used the Seatery for our daughter's recent engagement party...they were amazing! We used their gold chiavari chairs and they were perfect! The Seatery was prompt, polite and professional! I will use them again!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Dana S

My chairs were gorgeous and absolutely perfect! I had the clear chiavari chairs and they added so much to the look of the evening. They were in amazing condition as were the cushions!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Leenor B

I loved working with the seatery for my chair rental for my wedding on 8/28. The quality of the chairs were great and the price was affordable compared to other places. Jenna was very responsive to my questions and helped me make final payments up to the last minute because we... Read More had some last minute additions literally 4 days before the wedding! They came in to set up in the morning and I was not at the venue yet....when i got there everything looked beautiful....especially the chairs! It was a great experience. I highly recommend using The Seatery for your chair rental needs!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Oksana H

The Seatery is the WAY TO GO for a chair rental company. From the extremely professional staff to the best prices in town, The Seatery is the way to go. Jenna met up with when they first opened the company and went over the details with me. The day before the wedding, she and... Read More her staff arrived earlier than expected, set up the chairs and even left extras with no extra charge. Thank you Jenna and the Seatery for making this process easy and transforming my venue into an elegant venue!!

Reviewed on 5/03/2016 Jenni

YES YES YES! Their clear chairs are PERFECT! I saw the clear chairs at the wedding fair and I had to have them!

Reviewed on 2/24/2016 Sara

So happy I found the Seatery - their chairs are PERFECT and the best option in Minneapolis.