The best experience in the photo booth industry

The Selfie Scene is the your Premiere Utah photobooth option. We are the option if you are looking to be the host of the most! Our booth isn't like most any out there and more importantly you won't find a funner more easy to work with people. My brother and I will make your wedding a hit, and create great memories for you and your guest while we are at it. Our booth doesn't take just any ol' pic. the quality of the pictures are as if you got them done at a studio. We also have all sorts of fun and exciting ways to make your wedding booth unique. From custom backgrounds with the green screen to custom graphics, props and digital messages. All your guest get there picture digitally and/or printed. The best part about our digital option is that it's not just email, it's also social or text.

Photo + Video

Digital Files, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

Basically anywhere from ogden to spanish fork (801) 597-6887

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Lucy H

I had the Selfie Scene at my wedding and it was 100% everyone's favorite feature! They were completely set up before anyone was there, the equipment is one of a kind with so many fun options and extremely high quality. I wanted a photo booth at my wedding but this was so much... Read More better than I could have imagined. I have seen so many of my friends post their pictures from the Selfie Scene and almost everyone spent the majority of their time there that night. One of the best parts was that I was sent all of the pictures from that night so I can look back and see how much fun my friends had! I will recommend it to everyone I know for big events... So much fun!

2017-05-04T15:45:45 Response from the vendor

Thanks Lucy! It was a blast to be at your wedding and we are so happy that everyone enjoyed The Selfie Scene.

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Carly D

These guys are amazing! We booked them last minute and he was able to use custom Star Wars and Zelda backdrops and change them to how I envisioned them! This was definitely a huge hit at my wedding! The best part is, they are able to print the photos right away so you don't have... Read More to wait in a long line and you can print as many as you want! Afterwords, you will receive a link to see all the photos and to download them as well:] Highly recommend them!

2017-08-16T18:12:12 Response from the vendor

aw Thanks so much Carly we really appreciate you taking the time to write a review. Your wedding was so fun and there were really great people there who we enjoyed hanging out with. Thanks for having us!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Chelsea P

The SelfieScene was awesome! They are so easy and helpful to work with. What I loved the most is they are able to personalize the photo background or outline on the photo to however you would like. They were a big hit at the wedding and I will definitely be referring them to all... Read More my family and friends.

2017-08-08T00:18:14 Response from the vendor

Hey thanks Chelsea, We greatly appreciated being a part of your special day. We got to meet a lot of wonderful people. I'm so glad that you are happy with us! And thank you so much for the review.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Sidney H

The Selfie Scene was the HIGHLIGHT of our wedding reception! Such a unique photo booth and fun experience for guests. Our guests raved about it to us! They provide awesome props and great quality photos. I love that guests can instantly have their photos via text/email! Colin... Read More and his team are extremely friendly, easy to work with, and quick to respond. Would 10/10 recommend to ANYONE looking for the best photo booth around!

2017-10-19T17:24:01 Response from the vendor

Thanks Sidney! We had a blast at your wonderful reception. I'm so glad to hear that your guest raved about us! That's always our goal. Thanks again for having us! Cheers

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Kylie M

The Selfie Scene was the perfect choice for my wedding reception! Colin was so great to work with and quick to respond. He gave me several options of a photo strip design to choose from and didn't stop until I was 100% with the final product. It was a big hit at the wedding and... Read More he send me all the photos taken from the evening within hours of the event! I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

2017-06-19T16:06:30 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the kind words Kylie! Your wedding was really wonderful and we were honored to be a part of the special day.

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Paige S

They came to set up right when they said they would. And started right on time! Super awesome qualities and such nice guys running the booth! Would definitely recommend them to everyone! Also sent us the link to all the photos the night of! Super awesome!

2017-06-07T15:55:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you for having us Paige! You had some really great people at your wedding, that we really enjoyed.

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Rylee B

I loved having th SelfieScene at my wedding! It was fun for all my guests and it was fun for me too! It was a place where the younger kids liked to hang out and goof off And have a good time! I'm so glad Colin made sure that I got to play with it too! The photos are great... Read More quality and the prints look so good! It was fun to see everyone walking around with them!

2017-05-15T11:15:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for having us Rylee. You wedding was very cool, I loved the venue!

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Mackenzie M

We had Colin come and set up the selfie scene at a bridal shower and it was a total hit. We had a custom saying put on the screen and everyone was blown away with how many options there were as far as props and the way they were able to receive their pictures. My favorite was... Read More that we could get all of our photos Via text message. Colin was professional and beyond fun and easy to work with! We will definitely be hiring him again for any sort of event we have.

2017-05-04T15:50:59 Response from the vendor

Hey thanks Mackenzie! It was a pleasure and a blast. And we look forward to your next event.

Colin Nielsen

I'm a lover of innovation, tech, photography and creating experiences. So it was obvious that our platform was a no brainer! I get to enjoy all of those and hang out with lots of wonderful people. I'm a family man with 4 kids and I love to be a husband. So naturally, weddings are a big plus to having a photobooth business. I also have a media company where we create and curate life changing content. And one good way to better create that content is my enjoying people, so that's another plus. Needless to say, I dig this!