BRIDAL BEAUTY MADE JUST FOR YOU!

At the Social Beauty Company we take pride in knowing that each bride is looking to us for a unique beauty experience that will not only ease her mind the day of, but will showcase her elegance and beauty for years to come. We provide tailor-made beauty packages that cater to your every need.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Nails, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Waxing, Spas, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

1712 Fillmore St, San Francisco, CA Serving San Francisco (415) 529-1305
PINTEREST

They are the best in SF-- and they travel!

Reviewed on 4/18/2014

I was originally going to do my own makeup for my wedding but decided last minute to have it done (with lashes). I was told the Social Beauty Co was awesome and I did a test run with Nicole. She was amazing-- the makeup wasn't overdone and she did a fantastic job of bringing... Read More out the features I wanted without looking too overdone. She also traveled to my wedding in Sonoma, which was so nice. She calmed my nerves the day of and I am extremly happy with the results. The pictures turned out great and she made my skin look flawless. They are all so nice at SBC-- I recommend anyone looking to have their makeup or lashes done for a party or wedding, give them a call!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Jaimie M

Loved my hair and makeup! My hair was something that had never been done before and was a creation in my mind that some how Katie helped make a reality! I got so many compliments on my hair and makeup. Social Beauty Company was very supportive throughout the process and I... Read More changed my mind quite a few times/ not the easiest customer. They even went from one location to another with me for my wedding day. They really take the stress out of hair and makeup for your big day!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Kylie L

Katie and her group did the most amazing job on myself and my brides maids! They made us all look so beautiful and they are so great to work with.Katie listens so well to exactly what I wanted and made it a reality. The quality of the makeup was perfect and they made sure we... Read More were all happy with the out look. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 kate elizabeth k

They're amazing. They did my hair along with the hair for my 5 bridesmaids. Worked efficiently (we were done with plenty of time to spare) and were willing to make changes if anybody had any issues with anything. So good at what they do!