Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

New York, NY NY (917) 710-8420

Reviewed on 12/15/2015 Jackie S

On my big day I found myself feeling like I was juggling so many things and in overwhelm. Definitely not a feeling you want on that day. That was all turned around with the help of Rachael. She was not only timely, professional and courteous, she helped me gain the confidence I... Read More so much needed to help me feel at ease and make it the best day of my life. The entire day I received non stop compliments on how well my hair and makeup was done. Rachael helped ground me and made it an amazingly fun experience all the while. I would recommend her for any wedding or occasion!

Reviewed on 5/04/2015 Courtney D

Rachael was a fantastic hair and makeup artist for my wedding day! I am not typically a big makeup person, and she put on enough makeup to make the photos look great but not so much that I felt uncomfortable. And her hair styling was fantastic! I made a last-minute change the... Read More day of, and she was willing and able to make hairstyle that I was so pleased with. Beyond that, her demeanor is calm and supportive, and she was such a wonderful presence to have while getting ready. I highly recommend her!

The best!

Reviewed on 4/29/2015

She was meticulous in her execution of my wants. Made sure I was comfortable and so personable and funny. Her work is top notch.