THE SPRINGS in Angleton, Sycamore Hall

Angleton, TX

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with THE SPRINGS in Angleton, Sycamore Hall

A BALLROOM IN ANGLETON, TX

THE SPRINGS in Angleton offers two distinct and unique wedding venues on its Angleton, TX property, allowing couples to choose the perfect venue for their needs and create happy memories to last a lifetime. Blending rustic charm with elegance, this venue is perfect for a classic Texas wedding of about 320 guests. From romantic first-look photos under the property's ancient oak trees to group photos on one of its venues' porches or staircases, the Springs - Angleton offers a wide range of options for romantic, breathtaking wedding portraits.

There are two primary indoor spaces with accompanying outdoor locations on the property to choose from for your celebration:

Sycamore Hall is a charming, elegantly rustic indoor space with wooden floors, high trussed ceilings and 9,000 spare feet of space for you and your guests to enjoy. A perfect spot for photos, dinner and dancing, the Hall features a grand staircase for a dramatic entrance from the bride.

The Gardens provides a beautiful and comfortable outdoor setting for your ceremony before your Sycamore Hall reception. Featuring a covered wooden pavilion as its central focus, the Gardens has beautiful landscaping, including dramatic long walkways and bridges over water features. There's also plenty of room for your guests to sit and watch you say your "I do"s.

Magnolia Manor is a beautifully restored Greek-revival style antebellum mansion complete with soaring white columns, tree-lined driveway, spacious front porch and grand interior staircase. This fairytale location includes multiple indoor spaces for sit-down dinners, dancing and standing receptions. Your guests will feel comfortable and can even sneak out to one of the porches on both stories of the house for a breath of fresh air.

The Outdoor Pavilion is the perfect place to have an open-air ceremony at Magnolia Manor. This beautiful octagonal courtyard space features a central raised and covered platform with plenty of room for the couple, officiant and attendants to stand while vows are exchanged.

Thanks to its flat-fee pricing, THE SPRINGS in Angleton offers brides and grooms the opportunity to quickly and easily cross the venue off their wedding planning to-do list. This venue does not provide any vendor services, but does provide a list of recommended vendors in the area for everything from full-service catering to transportation, photography and even bridal wear. Couples are welcome to choose from this list or bring in a choice of their own.

Tables of multiple shapes and sizes are included. There is also a built-in sound system.

Couples who wish to serve alcohol at their event must use one of THE SPRINGS in Angleton's approved bartending companies and must also hire security for the event. Though you're free to enjoy music inside the indoor parts of the venue, only prelude and exit music may be played outside and it must be of professional quality and at a respectful volume. DJs must stop playing by 11 p.m. Removal of all equipment and belongings from the venue site must occur on the night of the event. Next-day pickup is not allowed. The venue prohibits a number of items, including dark-colored flower petals, faux flower petals in outdoor spaces, glitter and confetti, open flame and candles or lamps that use liquid fuel.

In addition to providing a beautiful space for your ceremony and reception, THE SPRINGS in Angleton provides the following perks:

• Online seating chart tool allowing you to plan and visualize your reception layout
  • Full day of exclusive use of your venue
  • Handy wedding brochure helps DIY-focused couples cover their planning bases
  • Bride and groom suites for getting ready before the ceremony

T H E W E D D I N G V E N U E E X P E R T S

THE SPRINGS is your dream wedding venue. Sycamore Hall is a breathtaking, elegant ballroom that leads to a ceremony site surrounded by stunning oak trees and gorgeous greenery. This hall is effortlessly timeless, and you'll never find another wedding venue quite like it. Not to mention you'll have the venue all to yourself from 9 a.m. to midnight, as well as an excellent staff to help make your day absolutely perfect. Contact us today to schedule a tour! Want a sneak peek? Take a virtual tour of our building now! (Copy the following link and paste it in your browser): http://goo.gl/X1cFi8

Ballroom

Rentals + Equipment

1950 CR 220, Angleton, TX (936) 446-7887

Couldn't Have Asked For Better!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Alyssa S

Liz & Ryan were fantastic throughout the entire process. They are so personable and definitely became so much more than just the managers of the venue. The wedding was so much more than we could have ever imagined and Liz & Ryan played a huge part in that! The venue is breath-... Read More taking, and truly provides everything you need to make your big day special. One thing that I loved about Brazos Springs and played a huge role in our initial decision to choose them is that you have the venue from 8 am till midnight. To future brides, that meant our bridesmaids and groomsmen spent the day together getting ready in one place, no running around to a salon to get hair and make up because it was done there, plenty of time the day of to get the decorations just how you want them. Also you can choose all your own vendors, but we chose almost all the vendors suggested by Liz and did not regret one!! I couldn't have asked for our day to go any better; we got tons and tons of compliments about how beautiful the venue was and how absolutely perfect the night went. We totally could not have done it without the help of Liz and Ryan.

Reviewed on 4/12/2016

Liz (the property manager) is wonderful. She was super helpful and very quick to respond to questions (& I work night shift, so to me that's pretty amazing). Brazos Springs is NOT all inclusive, but the venue has a very nice list of outside venders that have earned the right to... Read More be included as suggestions for venders for services that you might need for your wedding. These venders not not pay to be on this list or anything. Instead they have proven that they are great venders. This helpful list is a great starting point for your wedding planning needs. We hired Stephanye Lynn Events to decorate and coordinate our wedding (she has done many many many weddings at Brazos Springs) and did the most wonderful job to help everything go smoothly. The venue is a bit pricey considering that it is 100% NOT inclusive, but if you are open to having your wedding on a day other than Saturday, it gets way better. The venue was absolutely gorgeous before any decorations, which was pretty amazing. There is a bridal suite, a grooms suite, and even another room for party members to get ready in.

Perfect Venue

Reviewed on 3/08/2015 Mariah M

I chose Brazos Springs as my wedding venue based on the pure, natural beauty of the place. The upkeep of the building and landscaping keep this venue looking gorgeous year round. Something special Brazos Springs offers is the onsite dressing rooms for the bride and groom. They... Read More also provide all the tables and chairs for the ceremony and reception. Liz responded to emails and questions quickly and she was very helpful. I absolutely loved my wedding venue.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Hanna L

Loved the venue itself and so glad we picked it! We weren't very satisfied with the staff, especially on the day of the ceremony. The pictures turned out beautiful and everyone loved the area, however I just wish the experience with the staff would've been better.

2017-11-06T10:33:33 Response from the vendor

Hanna, We were disappointed to hear your experience with the staff was less than perfect. Our goal is to always exceed expectations when it comes to all aspects of the venue and our customer service. We’ve reached out to your personal email in hopes you’ll... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Michelle F

From the moment we found THE SPRINGS Event Venues - Angleton online, we knew our wedding day would be the most magical there! During our tour with Liz Bihary, we fell in love with the beautiful Sycamore Hall but there are two venue options to choose from on the property. There... Read More is an outside ceremony area, reception halls including a Bride and Grooms suite, stage and staircase for a grand entrance. The customer service is excellent and throughout all of our planning, Liz would email me just to see how things were going! They have a referral list of vendors that are the best in the area, but you also have the option to choose your own. They also offer the venue all day the day of the wedding - so convenient and less stressful! Highly recommended!!

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Paige K

A great venue. Absolutely beautiful. BUT a big expense in a wedding with not a whole lot included. We had our wedding on a Friday night for about, 285 people and it cost $5000. That includes NO day of coordinator. I thought it was a lot of money to pay when you do not even get a... Read More coordinator to help through out the event. Overall my wedding was gorgeous and the venue was a huge part in making it so amazing.

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 Kristen B

Absolutely beautiful. We chose this venue because is natural beauty inside and outside.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Katie S

Overall my wedding was wonderful. The venue was amazing inside and outside. The owner was always very friendly to work with and helpful. However on the wedding day they were giving tours of the venue so as we were setting up and getting things ready we had people constantly... Read More coming and going. That we found to be annoying. Other than that the day was just what we wanted!

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Hector D

This was the place of our dreams! My wife and I always wished for an outdoor rustic themed wedding and The springs couldn't have been better. Everyone at our wedding kept bragging about how beautiful it was. Thank you

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 kimberly i

Amazing! Liz is so much help! The venue it's self is gorgeous I couldn't have asked for a better experience! I had such a stress free wedding day

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Valore S

Beautiful venue and awesome staff!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Latarcia A

Location is perfect and staff are the greatest. Love the atmosphere, just what I was looking for in an rustic elegant setting.

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Kaylee U

The Springs did a wonderful job accommodating for my wedding. I loved every minute I spent working with them! The venue was gorgeous, as expected, and the staff helped me get everything set the way I wanted it to be. HIGHLY recommend.

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Megan G

Love it and a beautiful place !!! Liz and Ryan are amazing to work with !!!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Victoria R

Everything was perfect, magnolia manor just made the ceremony and reception even more beautiful then the wedding itself already was! The staff was wonderful through the whole wedding planning process.

Brazos Springs, Angelton, TX

Reviewed on 11/23/2015

We had a wonderful wedding at this rustic location! The venue looks phenomenal and I felt we were treated with professionalism and courtesy right from the start. Liz, the manager, was very responsive to any questions or concerns that we had. You can tell she cares a lot about... Read More the venue and our satisfaction with the service. I would recommend this venue to any friends or family in a heartbeat!

Most Fun Wedding!

Reviewed on 10/10/2015 Jayme T

Many, many guests have told me that my wedding was THE most fun wedding they'd ever had! The weather was perfect and everything went smoothly with setting up and the fun throughout the event never stopped!!! Liz and her assistant were available all day if I needed anything and... Read More made me feel incredibly special and important!!! I had SO many compliments on how beautiful the venue was. My cousin told me as he walked in, "This place is amazing, and SO you." I can't imagine having had my wedding anywhere else!!!

Wedding

Reviewed on 9/10/2015

My wedding was awesome the venue was the best. Liz and her husband were so helpful and kind. Everything was beautiful. I had ceremony and reception here and everything was spectacular. I couldn't have ask for more. My entire family loved the location of my wedding. My husband... Read More and I were so happy we chose Brazos Springs.

Beautiful! Amazing!

Reviewed on 8/21/2015

I could have not asked for a better person to work with than Liz and her husband. Facility is beautiful and maintained to perfection. This was my dream wedding at a dream facility. We saved money and received a better price on the venue by getting married on a Thursday.

Brazos springs

Reviewed on 7/04/2015 Taylor S

I had a dream wedding thanks to this venue and the workers !

Reviewed on 6/16/2015 Aurie J

This is a gorgeous venue and it is very well maintained. Our party was going on and on about the venue. Most of the reviews are from the bride and groom's perspective and I can see that they are spectacular. From a recent event that my party attended I see that either side has... Read More two different experiences. The bride and groom choose their vendors so let me say first off that I don't know which vendors were chosen. The bartenders were very inconsistent with the liquor portions. We ordered the same drink all night and had completely different amounts each time. We would watch them pour the shots and it was easy to see they were not the same 1 Oz pours. The Brazos representative came up to order a double for the groom and the bartender wouldn't give it to her so the Brazos representative said I will just tell him it's a double. He paid for the wedding, he should have what he wants. Also the food, the wedding party had completely different meals, which is understandable, however that meant they weren't privy to what was going on at the buffet table. We each got tiny servings of the fajitas, one piece of beef and 3 tiny shreds of chicken. The food was dry and lacking flavor. The DJ didn't quite know his music and would switch to a completely different genre each song. This didn't allow for the party to flow and people started disappearing as soon as dinner ended.

Gorgeous setting & awesome owners

Reviewed on 3/27/2015 Jennifer J

One of the biggest things I love about this venue is they don't require you to go with ANY specific vendors. But they are happy to suggest ones and even hold open houses with vendors. The venue itself is beautiful and really doesn't need much (or any) dressing up. The owners are... Read More awesome to work with. Very responsive on emails and always have their phone on them. They also hold 'Bridal garage sales' where brides can sell decore and such they used for their wedding to new brides (I'm very much looking forward to participating in the next one!). There are only a couple downsides... Location for out of town guests as no hotels do shuttle service (although I'm not sure this is common anywhere around Houston). The venue is so nice, it's almost always booked so it is probably a little difficult to do a rehearsal there (although I don't see the need in doing it at the venue, really). And 8am is the earliest you can start in the morning, so it can be a little difficult if you're planning a wedding earlier in the day (again, due to the number of events, you may not be able to set up the day before). I highly recommend Brazos Springs!

So great!

Reviewed on 3/16/2015 Jessica G

We could not have asked for a more beautiful and helpful venue than this! Everything was gorgeous and Liz and her husband are beyond helpful! You can't find a better price for the value either!

brazos springs wedding

Reviewed on 2/19/2015 amelia s

I can't say enough good things about my experience with the Brazos Springs. Liz and Ryan were so accommodating and easy to work with. We had an emergency situation before the wedding in the restroom (giant mess) that they cleaned up quickly and efficiently without me even... Read More knowing. The scenery outside is gorgeous and the indoors as well. I had many guests tell me it was the most beautiful venue they had been to. I would recommend this venue to anyone. the only thing to keep in mind is that you must bring in your own vendors. But even then, they have a long list of preferred vendors that are excellent!!

Beautiful Venue

Reviewed on 2/05/2015 Jennifer M

Would highly recommend Brazos Springs to anyone, not only is a beautiful place but they also have great management, and a list of preferred vendors to choose from, which is very helpful. My husband and i are beyond satisfied with everything. Thank you again Liz, it was a... Read More wonderful experience for all of us, i still have our family talking about how beautiful the venue is.