THE SPRINGS in Boerne

Boerne, TX

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with THE SPRINGS in Boerne

A BALLROOM IN BOERNE, TX

Nestled in a lush valley northwest of San Antonio in Boerne, Texas, THE SPRINGS in Boerne provides outdoor and indoor venues for a beautiful rustic wedding. Bordered on one side by Cibolo Creek and surrounded by woodlands and wildlife, The Springs is a picturesque setting with plenty of natural and elegant photo opportunities. Offering a perfect blend of elegance and simplicity, couples can enjoy everything a Hill Country wedding offers.

The Springs provides an outdoor ceremony space and an indoor reception site that serves double duty in case of inclement weather.

The Springs Hill Country Ceremony Site has a wooden gazebo on a rich green lawn, with a stream-like water feature nearby. Shade trees and a stone path make this a beautiful area for outdoor first look photos. There is seating for up to 320 guests.

The Hill Country Indoor Reception Hall is an open, spacious 9,000 square feet. Double arched iron doors and a dramatic entry staircase make ideal locations for indoor bridal portraits. Featuring a polished hardwood floor and open beam trusses, the venue accommodates up to 320 guests, including a stage and dance floor.

Rental time is from 9 a.m. until midnight. It includes a sweetheart table, dinner tables and parson's tables and up to 320 chairs for indoor or outdoor use. Linens and tableware are not included. The venue provides furniture setup and break down. The Springs also supplies partners with a vendor list.

Couples are responsible for tables being cleared and trash placed in the provided receptacles, as well as cake cutting and refilling beverages. They are encouraged to choose a caterer who provides these services in addition to food and beverage. Partners or their vendors must remove all rental items the same night as the event.

All alcohol must be served by a Texas Alcoholic Beverage Control (TABC) certified bartender. This includes in the bride and groom suites, wine with dinner and all reception alcohol. Couples may only use TABC bartenders from the venue's vendor list. The Springs requires security guards for any event serving alcohol. Couples may buy their own alcohol and bring it to the venue for TABC bartenders to serve.

The Spring doesn't allow the use of fake flower petals outside. Real or artificial petals may be used indoors, as long as they aren't bright or dark colors. The venue also prohibits the use of glitter, confetti, bubble and fog machines, loose straw and sand. Lit candles must be in non-flammable containers. Wall decorations can't be secured with nails, screws, thumbtacks, staples or duct tape. Exit tosses for the newlyweds cannot use rice, birdseed, confetti, glitter, fireworks, silk flower petals, dark live flower petals or silly string.

In addition to THE SPRINGS in Boerne 's creekside location and rustic wedding charm, the venue offers these amenities for the big day:

• Indoor and outdoor PA system
  • Bridal and engagement photo shoots
  • Indoor projector and screen
  • Bride and groom suites
  • Personal payment plans

THE SPRINGS Event Venue--Breathtaking & Unique

THE SPRINGS is your dream wedding venue. With our Boerne location's beautiful, timeless, elegant backdrop in the Texas Hill Country, you will have an absolutely unforgettable special day! Among the many amenities offered, THE SPRINGS allows you to choose all of YOUR own vendors, utilize the facility for 15 hours, and set up a personal payment plan. Imagine making that special commitment to your love with the breathtaking hill country as your backdrop. Along with the stunning view, your walk down the aisle will be enhanced by a beautiful stone bridge, and a running, winding water feature. Schedule your tour now! Want a sneak peek? Take a virtual tour today! (Copy the following link and paste it in your browser): http://goo.gl/HeIdIK

Ballroom, Barn, Waterfront

420 Upper Cibolo Creek Road, Boerne, TX (830) 388-1642

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Astrid R

The venue is absolutely stunning. Its very spacious and beautiful on its own. This was the 1st and only venue that we looked at because both my husband and i fell in love with it. The managers there, Olivia and Meghan, are super helpful and were willing to help us out in any way... Read More they could. Monthly payment plans made it more affordable. The bridal suite is spacious and allowed for myself, 6 bridesmaids, my mom, 3 flower girls and their moms to be comfortable getting ready and dressed there. The grooms room is also spacious and comfy. They had an ice-chest, tv, and a couch in there for them to use. The scenery out there is truly breath taking. Highly recommend for an outside ceremony and reception.

Bella Springs is beautiful!

Reviewed on 12/17/2015 Nikki M

This venue was absolutely perfect! I wanted a very "Hill Country Classy" wedding and Bella Springs was that and more... to the beautiful decor inside to the amazing backdrop of the hill country, it was flawless. Has a bit of trouble at first but by the time my wedding came... Read More around, Bella was under new management and the girls were great! They even let me use some of their decorations they had left over because i forgot some things... really great and beautiful venue.

The first wedding...

Reviewed on 6/06/2013 Shauna K

When we first toured Bella Springs, it had no roof, no grass, no parking lot...To say the least it was scary as a bride to even be looking and an unfinished venue! Even from that first moment, we could tell, the beauty of the venue was evident and by the time the wedding day... Read More came on May 4, 2013, the venue far surpassed our expectations. The venue speaks for itself with its natural beauty, from the rolling hills and oak trees surrounding the ceremony site to the natural spring fed creek upon arrival. We went ahead and booked the venue, knowing fell well we would be the first wedding to be performed at Bella Springs, no pressure! Deanna was amazing from the beginning, reassuring me routinely that everything would be done! We would often tour the venue to see the progress and see Deanna getting down and dirty herself making sure that everything was done by the big day! She puts that same dedication into everything she does, all the way to the end of your special day, ensuring that vendors have what they need, or can access that necessary areas. Dennis, the site manager, was one of the nicest people you will ever meet and so helpful with set up and anything we needed. The site has outdoor seating for 320 and indoor seating and tables for the same. It is such a relief on your mind and on your pocket book to not have to locate a rental company for those items. They also provide a sound system for indoors and outdoors which allows your DJ to decrease amount of required equipment. Bella Springs was open to allowing different vendors which after looking at a few venues, many others were not. This allows you to use who ever you want to make your day the way you want it, not the way a required vendor can accommodate it. From the outside ceremony site to the indoor reception site, everything fit our theme of a hill country wedding perfectly! Our guests were wowed with the simple hill country beauty and the mood of comfort set throughout the evening! We can not thank Bella Springs, Danna, Dennis and everyone who worked so hard to create such an amazing venue for our wedding! I only hope many more brides get to experience the same thing!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Kristin W

I loved working with this venue. The price was right on point for just how beautiful it was with all the landscaping and advantages this venue has. It was super spacious. Perfect for rustic weddings to elegant country weddings. They were very helpful answering all my questions... Read More and made sure to help with whatever!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Paige P

We got married on Friday, April 7th of this year and I knew the second I took the initial drive to the venue that I'd be making that drive on my wedding day. Then I saw the place inside and out, and it was settled. I cannot believe that I had such a beautiful wedding, in large... Read More part due to this wonderful venue. I had zero problems with staff (they were incredibly friendly and beyond helpful), communication was great, the lawn had been freshly manicured and the day could not have been more perfect. I almost wish I could get married again just to spend a day as princess here one more time. SO GLAD I chose The Springs!!!!

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Elizabeth C

This venue was the perfect place for our wedding day! To tone down the rustic, we added drapery which completely transformed an already beautiful venue to top notch! The staff was helpful and quick to answer any questions through the planning process & even the day of. Meghan... Read More even complimented us and said she had never seen the place look so decked out & beautiful. They captured timeless pictures for us (and didn't have to). The day was PERFECT & I don't think we could have chosen a better venue.

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Nikki P

So glad we chose this venue for our special day, it was perfect!

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 Victoria C

The Springs was love at first sight! They worked wonderfully with us to ensure our day was a success! From scheduling my bridals, rehearsal and everything else they were very very helpful. Olivia and Meghan were very quick to respond to any inquiry I might have had. My only... Read More concern was according to my family and the end of the reception my family was asked to throw out the trash. I was under the impression that all clean up was included. Other than that we got a ton of compliments on how gorgeous the location was and the beauty of the reception hall. Happy to say that we had our best day ever at The Springs.

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Leyah N

We loved this venue from the beginning when we first toured. The day of, the bathroom in the bridal suite didn't work for a couple hours. Other than that everything was very smooth and well put together. Everything was arranged how we wanted and they were there for whatever we... Read More needed.

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Vanessa V

What a great venue and staff!!! We were so happy when we fell in love with this place for our wedding. We highly recommend Bella Springs in Boerne for your event. Olivia and Megan were so helpful throughout our preparations. We can't wait to see the photos with the amazing... Read More backdrop! Thank you so much for making our day one we'll never forget!

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Brittney H

The springs at boerne was absolutely perfect! My husband and I fell in love with it the moment we went to look at it for the first time. The staff is amazing and emails or calls if they need anything and make your special day perfect! All the guests loved the venue and were... Read More asking all about it. I would recommend this 100% !! My night was a fairytale

Reviewed on 5/26/2016 Amanda S

Patrick and I couldn't help but fall in love with The Springs in Boerne from the moment we parked the car. The elegant and rustic feel of the place matched both of our styles perfectly. The staff was helpful and accommodating throughout the process. Our friends and family still... Read More talk about how beautiful the venue was. It was worth every penny!

Reviewed on 3/30/2016

The venue is beautiful. However, know that if anything goes wrong you are dealing with a huge chain of corporate venues and you have no rights. Less than two weeks after signing and making our deposit the newspaper reported Bella Springs neighbor had been shooting and playing... Read More loud music during peoples' outdoor weddings. This was not told to us during our tour. The venue cost nearly $9000, but the day of the wedding there was no air conditioning in the bride's room and at the stage/dance area of the reception. Further, the Bella Springs assistant said it had been broken for over two weeks! How many bridal parties had that inconvenience at that price and it wasn't fixed? Like the other review said, we were given a box fan; the bridal party nearly suffocated getting ready. Our bride became ill and spent most of the reception outside trying to cool off. Like the other reviewer, Olivia emailed back to let us know she had contacted corporate about our complaint. After 4 months, no response, not even an acknowledgement of the problem from the company. This is such a shame since the venue is so lovely.

Reviewed on 2/08/2016 Sara L

It is a beautiful location and building. We had both ceremony and reception there, and it turned out exactly how we wanted! The staff was very friendly and easy to get in contact with.

Reviewed on 1/18/2016 Pamela P

Let me start by saying this is a gourgeous venue which makes it even harder to write a bad review. I was married there 10/9/15. Unfortunately the manager that I started with when I booked so no longer there (Deana brown I belive ) because she was outstanding! Problems are only... Read More with new management and corporate. From the moment we got there problems started, no one was there to greet us or give us some sort of direction. Olivia was sitting in her office. Not too bad but it's the small things that leave a good impression. Next, my bride room DIDN'T HAVE AC. With all the blow driers and straighteners that room got to 80 with no circulation. Hair and makeup doesn't last very long in this environment. Their solution was to give me a tiny fan... I was dripping sweat in my gown, miserable. Then, the grooms room never got the TV signal promised. Ladies i understand weather played a roll but have a back up! Movies, game system, something! They were sitting in there with nothing to do for a very long time. After that, the sprinklers came on around 9pm? We didn't have to be completely out of the venue until midnight. My outdoor decorations were ruined. My guests couldn't enjoy the outdoor part at night and they never shut it off. My friends had to run in and get the decor getting soaked. As if that wasn't enough... then I was in contact with Olivia. I told her that for the basically $6,000 paid it should have not gone this wrong. Listed everything out and she reassured me she would send it all to corporate and find a way to make things right. I have called, my husband has called. They promise calls back but never do, I end up calling back for some update weeks and months later. They finally YESTERDAY 1/17/16 said oh you were supposed to file a complaint on the website to get a hold of corporate. I had been told for 3 months Olivia would be taking care of it. I'm so saddened by the level of professionalism at this venue because it is a breathtaking view. I can only hope they clean up their act soon so other brides can have their perfect wedding day! Bella springs, $6,000 was a lot of money for my husband and I. We really trusted you to make it great AND THEN to make it right.

Absolutely Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/03/2015 Carol B

I loved this venue from the moment we toured it. It was only the second stop on my list but I just knew this would be the place for my wedding that I didn't bother going anywhere else! Staff is very friendly and helpful and the view is beautiful. It is a bit of a drive so keep... Read More that in mind. My wedding day here was perfect :)

Bella springs

Reviewed on 7/11/2015 Stephanie K

Deanna was great! So helpful throughout the entire process! Everyone loves the venue!

Beautiful Venue

Reviewed on 2/03/2015 Megan G

I recently had my wedding out at Bella Springs and it was absolutely amazing! This venue is very reasonable and absolutely beautiful inside and out. The manager and her assistants are very nice and make sure your day goes as planned. I would definitely recommend Bella Springs to... Read More future brides especially if they want the rustic feel and the amazing scenic view. My guests loved it and could not get over how beautiful this place is. I highly recommend Bella Springs!

Bella Springs Review

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

Such a beautiful place to have a wedding! We liked it because the bride wanted an outside ceremony but has an instant backup plan in case the weather didn't cooperate. We were fortunate that the weather did cooperate and my daughter was able to have a beautiful outside... Read More wedding. The staff , Deanna and Chelsea were so wonderful. They treated us like we were family and truly wanted everything to be perfect. Deanna was helpful from the get go. She helped with recommendations on vendors and whenever we needed to see the venue to check on decorations or measurements she was very open to letting us drop by for a quick check and helpful input. The Venue was incredible and the people were incredible! What more can you ask for??

Perfect in every way

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Ashley D

Bella Springs was the perfect venue for our wedding and Deanna and Chelsea were absolutely wonderful to work with. I am so grateful that we had our wedding here and could not have asked for anything more! I could go on and on about how gorgeous the venue is, but beyond that, I... Read More want to thank Deanna and Chelsea for everything they did for me, my husband, and our wedding. The first visit to the venue won me over with it's rustic, romantic feel. The grounds are perfectly kept and the inside reception area is beautiful. Deanna answered all my questions that day and right away I knew she was the one I trusted with our wedding. Throughout out entire engagement, Deanna was always willing, prompt, organized, and helpful. She grew to be like a second mother to me with her supportive encouragement and excited attitude. When our wedding day arrived, I got to walk around the venue with our coordinator (Charlene with Parties by Design...another wonderful person in the wedding business) and Deanna and I was speechless...everything was beautiful and beyond what I imagined! I loved how all of our personal touches looked against the backdrop of the hills and the stone pathway leading to the ceremony. Inside, I loved how the chandeliers, the white drapery, and the wooden features highlighted all of our own decor. The weather on that day was also absolutely perfect! We were a bit nervous with the wedding being outside in August, but up there in the hills of Boerne, it was breezy and very comfortable during the entire ceremony. There was plenty of room for our 200+ guests inside the reception area and it provided such a memorable and unique setting for our cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing during the night. Our guests were raving to us about how wonderful the venue was during the wedding and still are even after the wedding...we couldn't agree more!! I highly recommend this venue, Deanna, and Chelsea to anyone for their wedding!!

Couldn't have been any better!

Reviewed on 7/14/2014 Kaitlyn O

I absolutely loved the staff and venue. Chelsea is just a miracle worker! I wish I had her everyday to help me. I have NOT ONE complaint. If I had to do it all over again I'd choose bella springs in a heart beat.

GORGEOUS!

Reviewed on 3/18/2014 Christa E

I love this place! My DAD even loved it... It's out in the country but it's also VERY elegant! I didn't want people to think my wedding was a "yeehaw" type of wedding so we really made it very elegant! Got so many compliments and can't wait to see our pics! The scenery is... Read More unbelievable! Love Deanna also!

Loved this venue!

Reviewed on 12/22/2013 Lindsay L

The whole experience at Bella Springs was absolutely wonderful! The space was large enough to comfortably fit our 280 guests for a seated dinner, an ice cream bar, and large dance floor. Deanna was very helpful throughout the entire process and would highly recommend using this... Read More venue for your wedding. We had our wedding mid November at 5:00 and the sunset for our pictures was out of this world!!!

You won't want to get married anywhere else!

Reviewed on 10/30/2013 Carmel S

Loved working with Deanna at Bella Springs! She was always cheerfully available for random visits to the venue which afforded me the chance to visualize and take measurements for the wedding decorations! Also, many of these pre-wedding visits to the venue were simply to show off... Read More the BEAUTIFUL venue to friends and family. Deanna was always excited to see us and welcomed anyone visiting throughout the entire planning process. She was great help, and even opened the doors to us to take my Bridal Portraits there. I knew that I would have some bridal pictures taken at the venue on my actually wedding day, but I didn't want to miss out on all of the photographic, scenic views that the venue afforded so I even booked my Bridal Portraits there! Besides that the venue is beautiful, I would tell all of my friends to get married here simply for the fact that the costumer service is incredible. Deanna and her staff become more like friends in the process!

Mrs. Brandt

Reviewed on 6/09/2013 Michaela B

This venue was perfect. We chose a weekday so it was very affordable. The scenery was incredibly breathtaking, every room was perfectly beautiful. I have no regrets choosing this venue and would highly recommend it to anyone. Deanna was on top of everything, it all turned out... Read More perfect.