THE SPRINGS in Denton, The Ranch

Aubrey, TX

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

The First Look

Brides in North Texas seeking an elegant, country wedding venue should consider The Springs Denton location. This Dallas area venue has it all. Throughout garden-filled grounds, take gorgeous bridal photos near the tranquil creek that runs through the property. The water gently rolls over large stones creating a soft sound that will add a sense of serenity to your special day. An ivory stone walkway, lined with blooming flower bushes, leads to the outdoor ceremony site. And, both the bride and the groom have use of private dressing areas in which to relax prior to the wedding. Both rooms have full, private restrooms, televisions and vanity areas. THE SPRINGS in Denton is the definition of a rustic, elegant wedding.

THE SPRINGS in Denton offers the following ceremony and reception sites:

Pavillion. Say your vows under the wood-framed pavilion with a simple ceremony arch. Live oak trees are abundant around the ceremony site and create a lovely, natural backdrop. The professional event staff will make sure that the ceremony site is personalized with any additional floral accents or accessories you wish. Uniform white chairs will be set to your specifications to make your guests as comfortable as possible.

Reception hall. The indoor reception hall is extraordinary. Iron-wrought doors, etched with detailed designs, greet you as you enter this unique, climate-controlled space. This beautiful barn structure has impressive wood beaming throughout, polished hardwood floors and crystal chandeliers overhead. Drape billowy finery from the boughs and create a truly magical atmosphere for your guests. Tall, dramatic floral arrangements look spectacular under the high ceilings and twinkling accent lighting adds a special touch to the already impressive scene. With so many refined and thoughtful touches and minimal decor is needed for this lovely reception space. The room comes with a built-in projector and mounted screen over the stage —perfect for telling the story of you and your new groom with carefully selected photos. To complete the already impressive list of considerable amenities, the reception hall also has a wraparound porch with benches and lanterns.

Whether your guests are mingling indoors or outdoors under the stars, they are certain to enjoy the spectacular ceremony and reception at THE SPRINGS in Denton.

From The Vendor

THE SPRINGS Event Venue--Breathtaking & Unique

We have two beautiful venues to choose from, The Ranch and The Lodge! THE SPRINGS will ensure that you have the wedding of your dreams. Whether it’s a cozy, rustic gathering at The Lodge (our newest hall), or a classic southern celebration at The Ranch (our classic hall), your loved ones will never be able to forget your most special event—not to mention the ease on your wallet! Minimal decor is needed at THE SPRINGS as stunning, manicured grounds and beautiful facilities create the one-of-a-kind location you are looking for. Make your wedding day the best day of your life here at THE SPRINGS.

Ballroom, Mountain

Nearby hotel accommodations have special rates for guests of THE SPRINGS in Denton.

5430 Wildcat Road, Aubrey, TX (940) 435-4034

THE SPRINGS in Denton allows for a generous 15-hour rental time. The venue offers an array of personal touches including the use of the indoor and outdoor PA system, wireless mic, furniture set-up, cleanup services, tables and chairs for the reception and your choice of vendors. The venue has a maximum capacity of 320 guests and a five guest minimum for private events. THE SPRINGS in Denton also has an on-site wedding coordinator available to help you arrange specialized bridal shoots on the property.

Reviewed on 5/04/2016 Lauren Y

I absolutely loved having our Wedding at The Springs Denton. We had our Ceremony at a church nearby and chose The Springs for our Reception of 300 people. It was a phenomenal turnout and Kathy and Nan are the sweetest people to work with! During the planning process they were... Read More very quick to answer any questions that I had and always very helpful. The venue provided many open houses for the opportunity to meet the many vendors that provide for weddings at the Springs. I liked that we had the flexibility to choose the vendors we wanted compared to a venue that is all inclusive, we got to make our Wedding day special and our own. I would highly recommend The Springs Denton to everyone! All of our guests were very impressed and loved the beautiful scenery and style.

Perfect Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 4/19/2015 Emily H

It's hard to put into words what makes this the perfect venue. Other than Nan and Kathy being very caring and helpful, it must be said that they have thought of everything. This location is setup for any eventuality that you can think of. Come rain or shine, this location is... Read More gorgeous. Our guests continuously commented on how beautiful the location was and how well the entire event flowed. This was in a large part due to the perfect configuration of the property. I would definitely recommend Hidden Springs to anyone.

Perfect Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 3/18/2015 Leigh M

I actually discovered Hidden Springs through The Knot. When I pulled up to the property for the first time I was immediately taken back by how beautiful everything was. I wanted an outdoor ceremony and an indoor reception and this was the best of both worlds in one location. I... Read More was going for a Rustic-Elegance themed wedding so the chandeliers and wooden decor was just perfect. Nan and Kathy were amazing throughout the entire planning process. The day before my outdoor wedding ceremony we had a terrible ice storm and everything was covered in snow. The staff at Hidden Springs jumped into action first thing the next morning de-icing and shoveling the walkways. I was extremely impressed by Hidden Springs and my guests thought the venue was gorgeous. A very big thank you to The Knot for helping me find the perfect venue for my big day!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Katrina S

Absolutely loved The Springs and how organized and helpful they were! We received so many compliments on the venue and wedding. Nan & Kathy are very helpful, responsive and wonderful to work with. I liked the on-line seating tool they have to use and booked my catering and... Read More musician from their recommended vendor list which were both a huge hit! The security officer we booked from their list went above and beyond. They have a great team of vendors that you can choose or not. It was helpful and appreciated to have a direction when it came to vendors based on their experience with them. I truly feel like all my wedding dreams came true. Everything was just as I envisioned and I could not be a happier bride! The Springs can't be beat for the beautiful views and having the entire place to yourself for the whole day! I had several guest tell me how much they loved the atmosphere and how inviting and beautiful The Springs is!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Vivian B

This venue was an absolute DREAM! Booking The Springs Denton will be one of the best decisions you can make for your special day!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Savannah P

I absolutely loved having my wedding here! They were a fabulous team to work with and were helpful throughout the entire process. They also helped with some last minute changes. I loved this place and would suggest it to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Melissa A

Beautiful venue and amazing staff! The staff went out of their way to help me I. Every way possible! Loved this venue, and everything about our big day! Definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 5/18/2016 Kristen S

I can not say enough good things about The Springs in Denton! Both Nan and Kathy were an absolute pleasure to work with. They were quick to respond with any questions I had, and they went above and beyond with ensuring my wedding day went smoothly!

Reviewed on 12/28/2015 Ryann H

Hidden Springs is absolutely beautiful and Kathy, Nan, and the entire staff were absolutely amazing! I couldn't have asked for a better venue and I certainly couldn't have done it without all of their help. They were always readily available and so easy to work with. Best day of... Read More ever!

Absolutely gorgeous!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Tania C

This venue is a bit pricey, but worth every penny! It it so gorgeous, you hardly even need to decorate outside. It just doesn't need it. Kathy & Nan are great, always willing to answer questions and help out. Great venue!

Beautiful venue but not worth it

Reviewed on 7/30/2015 Jennifer W

Venue is beautiful but is far from Dallas. The price I feel is stiff compared to what you get. You pay essentially for a nice view with plastic tables and plastic/wood chairs. This does not include the cost of setup. I like that this venue does not charge for using your own... Read More vendors and does allow a full day rental of the venue site. However, we were told that someone would be in charge of the maintenance during our event. Jordan, the man who was in charge after Kathy and Nan left did not do anything other than sit in the office with the door locked and play on the computer/ his phone. We needed lighting adjusted several times and had to do this ourselves. I wish there was a better breakdown of what the cost of renting the venue went towards. Definitely could've had a better experience for the cost.

Reviewed on 7/18/2015

The venue was gorgeous, and our wedding was PERFECT!! The staff was terrific, friendly and always helpful! All we had to do was call, text or email, and they responded quickly. Every guest talked about how gorgeous the venue was. It was great having the venue for the whole... Read More day! There was no rush setting up the day of, and we were all stress-free. We even had a rehearsal brunch at the venue the morning of instead of a rehearsal dinner, and it was fantastic!

Reviewed on 6/02/2015 Christie B

Hidden Springs was awesome! It is absolutely beautiful. Kathy is great to work with! Everyone loved the location, the yard is great, the reception hall is fantastic. I also definitely recommend using her daughter's service for table/chair set-up and break down. We had an... Read More amazing time, and felt like a king and queen for a night!

Reviewed on 5/28/2015 Krista K

The venue was beautiful and didn't require much decoration so that was a plus as a bride. Kathy and Nan were very prompt getting back to me if I had any questions. I would highly recommend this venue to other brides.

Reviewed on 5/26/2015 Shayna B

Kathy & Nan were so great to work with. We signed a contract for the venue before it was even done being built and have fallen in love with it every time we saw it. It truly allows you express your personality as a couple in anyway. Kathy & Nan were always quick to response and... Read More always willing to help and answer questions. We couldn't have found a better place to get married in!

Great venue!

Reviewed on 4/20/2015 Lindsay O

We had a fantastic experience with Hidden Springs, the staff was extremely friendly and the venue itself is beautiful!

Wonderful Experience

Reviewed on 4/18/2015 Cathy S

Hidden Springs was wonderful!!! The first time we met with Kathy, we could tell she knew her stuff! These people have been in the business a long time, they know the ins and outs of vendors and events, can warn you about any problems that might arise, are very clear about... Read More their expectations and very willing to help you achieve your vision! They are one of the most responsive vendors I've worked with (a HUGE plus for me, I hate having to wait on phone calls or emails) and even if some of the requirements they list on their contract (like no sparklers) seem strict, it's for a good reason, and they're very open to working in alternatives :) As for the venue itself, it is gorgeous!!! The hall is very spacious. you'll never feel cramped, or have to worry about there being a line for the bathrooms, and one of the best parts (I think) is the porch where older guests can 'escape' to for a little bit of quiet time to recharge before joining the party again. Overall, a very beautiful, comfortable and easy venue to work with :)

Gorgeous Rustic/Modern Venue

Reviewed on 12/22/2014 Christa K

I picked Hidden Springs for our Novemeber wedding before it was even finished being built. The venue is gorgeous! It has a rustic, but modern feel to it. I received several compliments on the venue. It serves well for wanting the ceremony and reception all in one spot. The staff... Read More was very helpful and friendly. Kathy was very attentive to my needs as a bride. She alway answered my emails and phone calls in a timely manner. She always allowed me to come see the venue when I requested. The things I was disappointed in was not being able to use sparklers for my exit and not being able to use the venue the night before for rehearsal when it was not being used. They require you to pay at least half of the cost to rent it for our rehearsal. Overall, we were very satisfied and happy we picked this venue!

Outstanding venue

Reviewed on 12/17/2014

This venue is gorgeous and reasonably priced. We looked at other venues but this one was the best to accommodate us for the price, the look and the size of the wedding we were planning. Kathy is great to deal with. I would highly recommend this venue.

Perfect Wedding Day!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Courtney L

As a bride I just knew the wedding planning experience would be traumatic and stressful. However, Kathy and Nan at Hidden Springs made my day and the whole process so easy! From the viewing to the actual day I was able to choose my own vendors, get recommendations, take my... Read More bridal pictures there and of course have a beautiful and awesome wedding day! All of my guests were so impressed with the venue and how beautiful if was. My vendors were so pleased with the accommodations and of course I was so happy and it met and exceeded all of my expectations for my wedding day. People told me that after the wedding you will wonder why you spent so much money and that it is usually a waste of money. I can honestly say that I do not regret any of it. We did not over spend and it was super easy to keep to our budget. They worked with us on the payments and it was always easy to get a hold of them. I was given updates as "The Day" got closer and having the whole day to get ready there was more than perfect! The bridal and grooms suite is so amazing and we had such a great time.

The best wedding venue and experience!

Reviewed on 10/10/2014 Marci B

Hidden Springs was recommended to me by my florist, after my first wedding venue had caught on fire! I had 6 weeks to plan our wedding over again, and was panicking to find another venue. Kathy and Nan at Hidden Springs were absolutely amazing to work with, and I can not thank... Read More them enough for all their help and flexibility in helping me plan the wedding a second time! Not only is this a gorgeous venue, but the people who run it have the biggest hearts and are so easy to work with. All my guests kept telling us how breathtaking the ceremony and reception were, and my husband and I had the most memorable experience there. It is secluded and is naturally beautiful. The bride's and groom's room where you get ready for the day is amazing as well! It was such an awesome experience for us to have this wonderful venue, and we actually loved it way more than the first place!

Most Amazing Experience

Reviewed on 7/30/2014 Katelynn

I signed on with hidden springs before ground was even broken on the property (I had seen their other venues and they were gorgeous). Kathy kept me so well informed and was very honest and open with me and my family. Whenever I needed anything I could always get a hold of her or... Read More Nan quickly. When the big day came the venue was so amazingly beautiful! All my other vendors said they have never seen a venue this amazing! Another big selling point was that we had the whole day of the wedding to be at the venue and four hours the night before. We could use whatever vendors we wanted and Kathy had suggestion for anything we weren't sure about! I would recommend Hidden Springs to any person I talked to! Wonderful, beautiful, honest, family run business!!!

Gorgeous!!

Reviewed on 7/29/2014 Susie M

Beautiful inside and out! The employees were all very helpful, professional and nice.

Hidden Springs Reception

Reviewed on 6/12/2014 Holly H

We were the first reception in the venue, which means that we booked it way before it was even close to being finished. It was absolutely amazing! Kathy and her Husband were so willing to help in anything that they could possibly do! WE LOVED IT! It has everything to ask for and... Read More provided a perfect place to have a wedding and a reception, not to mention that the pictures turn out great there too!! I would recommend this venue to anyone! Its awesome and the people are great to work with!!!! :)

Hidden Springs beautiful wedding venue

Reviewed on 6/10/2014 Kristin H

Hidden Springs, Aubrey, TX is an absolutely beautiful wedding venue. Our daughter's wedding was outdoors in the beautiful treed setting. The reception was indoors. We booked this venue before construction was complete. Upon completion, the venue was even more magnificent... Read More than we could have ever dreamed . The beauty of the grounds is beyond words. The indoor reception has everything to offer that a bride could want, from the reception area to the bride room and the groom room. The staff is incredible. Very professional and very willing to do anything possible to make the wedding day a success. We were treated like family from the day we booked the venue to the day of the wedding. If you are considering this venue for any event, you will not regret the decision. Absolutely perfect!!