THE SPRINGS in Denton, The Ranch

Aubrey, TX

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with THE SPRINGS in Denton, The Ranch

A BALLROOM IN AUBREY, TX

Brides in North Texas seeking an elegant, country wedding venue should consider The Springs Denton location. This Dallas area venue has it all. Throughout garden-filled grounds, take gorgeous bridal photos near the tranquil creek that runs through the property. The water gently rolls over large stones creating a soft sound that will add a sense of serenity to your special day. An ivory stone walkway, lined with blooming flower bushes, leads to the outdoor ceremony site. And, both the bride and the groom have use of private dressing areas in which to relax prior to the wedding. Both rooms have full, private restrooms, televisions and vanity areas. THE SPRINGS in Denton is the definition of a rustic, elegant wedding.

THE SPRINGS in Denton offers the following ceremony and reception sites:

Pavillion. Say your vows under the wood-framed pavilion with a simple ceremony arch. Live oak trees are abundant around the ceremony site and create a lovely, natural backdrop. The professional event staff will make sure that the ceremony site is personalized with any additional floral accents or accessories you wish. Uniform white chairs will be set to your specifications to make your guests as comfortable as possible.

Reception hall. The indoor reception hall is extraordinary. Iron-wrought doors, etched with detailed designs, greet you as you enter this unique, climate-controlled space. This beautiful barn structure has impressive wood beaming throughout, polished hardwood floors and crystal chandeliers overhead. Drape billowy finery from the boughs and create a truly magical atmosphere for your guests. Tall, dramatic floral arrangements look spectacular under the high ceilings and twinkling accent lighting adds a special touch to the already impressive scene. With so many refined and thoughtful touches and minimal decor is needed for this lovely reception space. The room comes with a built-in projector and mounted screen over the stage —perfect for telling the story of you and your new groom with carefully selected photos. To complete the already impressive list of considerable amenities, the reception hall also has a wraparound porch with benches and lanterns.

Whether your guests are mingling indoors or outdoors under the stars, they are certain to enjoy the spectacular ceremony and reception at THE SPRINGS in Denton.

THE SPRINGS in Denton allows for a generous 15-hour rental time. The venue offers an array of personal touches including the use of the indoor and outdoor PA system, wireless mic, furniture set-up, cleanup services, tables and chairs for the reception and your choice of vendors. The venue has a maximum capacity of 320 guests and a five guest minimum for private events. THE SPRINGS in Denton also has an on-site wedding coordinator available to help you arrange specialized bridal shoots on the property.

Nearby hotel accommodations have special rates for guests of THE SPRINGS in Denton.

T H E W E D D I N G V E N U E E X P E R T S

THE SPRINGS is your dream wedding venue. The Ranch is a breathtaking, elegant ballroom that has a stunning ceremony site right in its backyard. Surrounded by gorgeous landscaping and a beautiful water feature, The Ranch is effortlessly timeless, and you'll never find another wedding venue quite like it. Not to mention you'll have the venue all to yourself from 9 a.m. to midnight, as well as an excellent staff to help make your day absolutely perfect. Schedule your tour now! Want a sneak peek? Take a virtual tour today! (Copy the following link and paste it in your browser): http://goo.gl/K0b0Pa

Ballroom, Mountain

5430 Wildcat Road, Aubrey, TX (940) 435-4034

Reviewed on 5/04/2016 Lauren Y

I absolutely loved having our Wedding at The Springs Denton. We had our Ceremony at a church nearby and chose The Springs for our Reception of 300 people. It was a phenomenal turnout and Kathy and Nan are the sweetest people to work with! During the planning process they were... Read More very quick to answer any questions that I had and always very helpful. The venue provided many open houses for the opportunity to meet the many vendors that provide for weddings at the Springs. I liked that we had the flexibility to choose the vendors we wanted compared to a venue that is all inclusive, we got to make our Wedding day special and our own. I would highly recommend The Springs Denton to everyone! All of our guests were very impressed and loved the beautiful scenery and style.

Perfect Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 4/19/2015 Emily H

It's hard to put into words what makes this the perfect venue. Other than Nan and Kathy being very caring and helpful, it must be said that they have thought of everything. This location is setup for any eventuality that you can think of. Come rain or shine, this location is... Read More gorgeous. Our guests continuously commented on how beautiful the location was and how well the entire event flowed. This was in a large part due to the perfect configuration of the property. I would definitely recommend Hidden Springs to anyone.

Perfect Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 3/18/2015 Leigh M

I actually discovered Hidden Springs through The Knot. When I pulled up to the property for the first time I was immediately taken back by how beautiful everything was. I wanted an outdoor ceremony and an indoor reception and this was the best of both worlds in one location. I... Read More was going for a Rustic-Elegance themed wedding so the chandeliers and wooden decor was just perfect. Nan and Kathy were amazing throughout the entire planning process. The day before my outdoor wedding ceremony we had a terrible ice storm and everything was covered in snow. The staff at Hidden Springs jumped into action first thing the next morning de-icing and shoveling the walkways. I was extremely impressed by Hidden Springs and my guests thought the venue was gorgeous. A very big thank you to The Knot for helping me find the perfect venue for my big day!

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Kathryn H

Love Love Love this venue!!! Kathy and her staff are so wonderful. They're so helpful and attentive from the day they meet you, right up until you leave in your getaway car. They are so great, would highly recommend The Springs

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Jessica T

We love The Lodge in Denton. We booked the venue when it was just an idea as the space was already filling up. They had our date available Sept 30 2017 so we booked it right then. The staff was great and let us tour the site with just the foundation, some cross beams, and our... Read More inaginations. We loved it even from this stage. Not to mention the view from the back deck. Who knew you could be so close to Denton and not here a thing. It was so exciting to see the building process and see our perfect venue come together. Through out the whole process we were able to contact any of the girls by text or email and they always responded very quickly. The day of the wedding we got there right at 9am and the doors were open, lights were on, and all the tables and chairs were already set up. The bridal suite was huge and ready for us and they let my now husband bring his Playstation 4 to hook up in the grooms room. Our on site coordinator was so sweet and was there if we needed her. The only problem we had was that the lights in the yard didn't come on. But we just moved our games onto the deck and everything was fine. I cannot say enough good things about this venue. You would be crazy not to book here.

2017-11-03T15:24:27 Response from the vendor

WOW! Such a sweet review! Thank you so much for your kind words. We absolutely loved sharing this special day with you and your friends and family!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Jaime L

This was a wonderful venue to have our wedding at. The springs made it easy to get everything ready. I enjoyed having the option to pick our own vendors. The ladies are also always readily available by text, phone or email.

2017-10-09T18:57:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for a great review! It was our pleasure hosting your event!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Kimberly S

We had already decided on a venue but my now husband and I decided to go see one last one just to say we did, I am so thankful we did! Driving through Aubrey to get to this tucked away Gem is Magical we were so relaxed by the time we arrived we couldn't stop talking about how... Read More beautiful it was, then we walked in and went outside...speechless! I knew we had found our venue and my husband couldn't agree fast enough. Kathy and all the staff were so amazing and sweet and provided such a vision for us. Leading up to the wedding since I booked over a year in advance they had so many wonderful open houses and like any bride I would come up with a thousand questions especially the week prior to the wedding and they had a cell phone number I could simply text and get such quick responses! Our guest are all still talking about how beautiful our venue was and what an amazing time they had! Our wedding fell during labor day weekend soon after all the hurricanes and "gas shortage" but not a single guest complained about making the long drive (some several hours) because this place was just so magical! You absolutely can't go wrong with picking this place!

2017-11-03T15:25:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO much for an amazing review! We LOVED hosting your perfect day!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Marisa E

The Springs in Denton is absolutely breath taking. We could not of been more blessed to have our Wedding held here. Everything about this place is perfect, from the beautiful scenery outside to the rustic chic look inside. This venue is just incredible. Thank you Springs staff... Read More for being so helpful and allowing us to have our special day here. The Hobbs

2017-10-05T14:59:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you Marisa for that wonderful review. We were honored to be able to host your wedding. I wish you all the best in your futures together:-)

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Melissa B

Love love love this venue! So easy to work with, beautiful location, fabulous staff, can't give enough praise.

2017-08-06T10:27:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO much for your sweet words! We are so honored and thankful to make this day as perfect as you dreamed it would be!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Kaleen D

We loved having our wedding at the Springs! Kathy and her team are so kind and professional in all that they do! The cleanliness and promptness of the venue on the day of was phenomenal, and we could not have been more pleased with their services. Since we got married in the... Read More summer, we were concerned about the indoor venue staying cool through the entirety of the day, and they made sure that it stayed cool for all 15 hours! Thank you to the entire Springs team for helping making our day so memorable!!!

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Brittany K

The Springs was a beautiful place for our wedding. We researched a TON of venues, toured a few, and instantly said yes to The Springs when we walked inside. We visited the Anna location, and when we realized there was a closer one to us we had to see it. They stayed late for us... Read More to come look, and we reserved it then and there. I love that we had the entire place for a FULL day, were never bothered about anything, and truly got to relax and enjoy the whole thing. The bridal suite is AMAZING for getting ready in, with plenty of room for the bridal party and hair/makeup girls, mothers, etc. The groom's room was also perfect for the guys. I would definitely recommend this location, it is beautiful.

2017-07-01T11:18:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you so, so much for your kind words! We were so honored to host your big day!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Ashley S

My husband and I had the greatest experience with The Springs in Denton! From the second we met Kathy she was sure to make sure she answered any questions we had and was very prompt in her responses. There was no doubt I was going to pick The Springs after my tour. They make... Read More you feel like family and make you feel like you're the only bride. I would recommend this Springs location to any bride! You're able to create your floor plan on All Seated and see a 3D version of it to get a feel for what it will be like. The options are also endless with what you can do with the reception area. Your dream wedding is sure to come true here! I loved it and will be forever thankful for The Springs.

2017-10-09T19:00:10 Response from the vendor

It was our pleasure and honor to be able to host your special day. We wish you all the best!

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 MacKenzie S

The Springs in Denton is perfection for a Rustic, elegant affair!!! The staff were accessible and great to work with. The venue staff were busy going above and beyond on the day of my daughter's wedding making sure every table, chair, flower, and blade of grass was perfect!!!... Read More They provide tools and vendor lists to help with your big day. The bridal suite is large and romantically elegant. The grooms suite was rustic and perfect place to hang out. The bathrooms are clean and adorable. There is a large kitchen space for any prep work, ice storage, and refrigeration. They arranged every table and chair to our specifications before we even arrived. We had a large dance floor and plenary of room for a 200+ person wedding. The sound system was beautifully clear. Even the goats from the neighboring farm came to see the excitement!!! The Springs in Denton is a venue I would highly recommend!!!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Amber K

Absolutely breathtakingly beautiful venue!!! Does not disappoint. We had our wedding in the Fall and the landscaping was even prettier than when we booked the year before. We loved everything about our wedding; it was the perfect setting. However, I wish you allowed brides to... Read More retrieve forgotten items the following morning of their wedding. I noticed by the time we got to the hotel that I left my engraved champagne flute there and immediately called to leave a voicemail. By the time the manager returned my call at 8am, she said the clean up crew throws away everything no matter what in the mornings before she arrives. (Which I knew was a rule upon booking, but I was praying I caught them early enough!) At least one phone call to the bride/groom would be nice if an item is accidentally left behind, especially when it's an item that is meaningful. I hope you change that rule for future weddings!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Megan M

Loved how the venue owners allow you to do everything yourself. They let you choose you're own venders and leave you alone all day! They're right upstairs in their office if you need something and they're super helpful with everything!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Katrina S

Absolutely loved The Springs and how organized and helpful they were! We received so many compliments on the venue and wedding. Nan & Kathy are very helpful, responsive and wonderful to work with. I liked the on-line seating tool they have to use and booked my catering and... Read More musician from their recommended vendor list which were both a huge hit! The security officer we booked from their list went above and beyond. They have a great team of vendors that you can choose or not. It was helpful and appreciated to have a direction when it came to vendors based on their experience with them. I truly feel like all my wedding dreams came true. Everything was just as I envisioned and I could not be a happier bride! The Springs can't be beat for the beautiful views and having the entire place to yourself for the whole day! I had several guest tell me how much they loved the atmosphere and how inviting and beautiful The Springs is!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Vivian S

This venue was an absolute DREAM! Booking The Springs Denton will be one of the best decisions you can make for your special day!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Savannah P

I absolutely loved having my wedding here! They were a fabulous team to work with and were helpful throughout the entire process. They also helped with some last minute changes. I loved this place and would suggest it to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Melissa A

Beautiful venue and amazing staff! The staff went out of their way to help me I. Every way possible! Loved this venue, and everything about our big day! Definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 5/18/2016 Kristen S

I can not say enough good things about The Springs in Denton! Both Nan and Kathy were an absolute pleasure to work with. They were quick to respond with any questions I had, and they went above and beyond with ensuring my wedding day went smoothly!

Reviewed on 5/02/2016 Michelle T

We got SO many compliments on the overall beauty of HS. The outdoor wedding ceremony was beautiful (landscaped with a little stream and bridge but also "outdoorsy" with plenty of trees set as the backdrop to the wedding ceremony pavilion) and the indoor reception area was just... Read More as lovely with it's wood floors and chandeliers. It was super convenient to have both the ceremony and reception at the same place, and for the price, it was perfect! We had access to the venue for the entire day, so we didn't have to rush our set-up. And they were very accommodating of us before the wedding date. We visited the venue two or three times prior to our wedding to test out some decor ideas and technical things like music and using the projector.

Reviewed on 12/28/2015 Ryann H

Hidden Springs is absolutely beautiful and Kathy, Nan, and the entire staff were absolutely amazing! I couldn't have asked for a better venue and I certainly couldn't have done it without all of their help. They were always readily available and so easy to work with. Best day of... Read More ever!

Absolutely gorgeous!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Tania C

This venue is a bit pricey, but worth every penny! It it so gorgeous, you hardly even need to decorate outside. It just doesn't need it. Kathy & Nan are great, always willing to answer questions and help out. Great venue!

Beautiful venue but not worth it

Reviewed on 7/30/2015 Jennifer W

Venue is beautiful but is far from Dallas. The price I feel is stiff compared to what you get. You pay essentially for a nice view with plastic tables and plastic/wood chairs. This does not include the cost of setup. I like that this venue does not charge for using your own... Read More vendors and does allow a full day rental of the venue site. However, we were told that someone would be in charge of the maintenance during our event. Jordan, the man who was in charge after Kathy and Nan left did not do anything other than sit in the office with the door locked and play on the computer/ his phone. We needed lighting adjusted several times and had to do this ourselves. I wish there was a better breakdown of what the cost of renting the venue went towards. Definitely could've had a better experience for the cost.

Reviewed on 7/18/2015

The venue was gorgeous, and our wedding was PERFECT!! The staff was terrific, friendly and always helpful! All we had to do was call, text or email, and they responded quickly. Every guest talked about how gorgeous the venue was. It was great having the venue for the whole... Read More day! There was no rush setting up the day of, and we were all stress-free. We even had a rehearsal brunch at the venue the morning of instead of a rehearsal dinner, and it was fantastic!