THE SPRINGS in Edmond

Edmond, OK

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with THE SPRINGS in Edmond

A BALLROOM IN EDMOND, OK

Set in Edmond, Oklahoma, THE SPRINGS in Edmond has a rustic appeal and offers an elegant venue for wedding receptions and a romantic outdoor site for ceremonies. The beautifully landscaped surroundings provide numerous places for memorable wedding photos, including a striking water feature and bridge. The wedding party can follow the paved pathways to admire the sprawling grounds among the wooded green hills and trees of Oklahoma’s countryside. A one-on-one tour of this stunning and welcoming venue can be arranged for the couple to start planning their wedding event.

The Gazebo provides a ideal frame for an outdoor ceremony. Seating for up to 320 guests is provided and the couple can decide to dress the area up or down with decor to suit their tastes. The wedding party crosses the classic stone bridge by the cascading water feature to reach the outdoor ceremony pavilion. Surrounded by lush green grounds, it is a romantic site for a ceremony with a picturesque backdrop for wedding photos.

The Reception Hall has a charming blend of wood and stone with wide spaces, elaborate doors, solid hardwood floors, a beamed ceiling and rustic chandeliers. The beautiful pine wood staircase allows the couple to make a spectacular entrance into the reception. The Reception Hall accommodates up to 320 seated guests in the climate-controlled environment.

The amenities provided by THE SPRINGS in Edmond include tables and chairs, a spacious bridal suite, a groom's suite with TV, a covered ceremony site outdoors with seating, indoor and outdoor PA systems, setup and teardown of the furniture, a cleanup service, an indoor built-in projector and projector screen and a climate-controlled reception hall. A built-in beverage bar is at the facility but the couple must provide the alcohol from one of the venue's preferred vendors. A kitchen is on site with a separate service entry for use by the couple’s chosen caterer. THE SPRINGS in Edmond does not provide a catering service.

An extensive list of preferred vendors is provided to the couple although they can use their own choice of vendors if they wish. The exception to this rule occurs when alcohol is served during the wedding event, in which case one of the bartenders on the vendor list must be used.

THE SPRINGS in Edmond has a back and front staircase for the couple to make their entrance. The property also has a large parking lot for guests.

• Unlike many wedding venues, which offer limited rental times of about five hours for a reception, THE SPRINGS in Edmond provides 15 hours of rental time, from 9 a.m. until midnight
  • The venue has a convenient wedding checklist planner and seating arrangement tool to make planning easier for the couple
  • The personal payment plan allows for several small payments to be made interest free to relieve some of the payment pressure couples can face when planning a wedding
  • THE SPRINGS in Edmond hosts bridal garage sales, open houses and related events to give brides inspiration
  • Only one wedding is hosted per day to ensure exclusivity to the wedding party
  • A two-hour bridal photo session is scheduled at the venue

THE SPRINGS Event Venue--Breathtaking & Unique

THE SPRINGS is the perfect backdrop for your most memorable and special day. Among the many amenities offered, THE SPRINGS allows you to choose all of YOUR own vendors, occupy the facility for 15 hours, and set up a personal payment plan. Even more than that, the beautiful features of THE SPRINGS will make your special day unique, unforgettable, and breathtaking! Our Edmond location's cascading water feature is connected by a classic stone bridge, which leads you to the outdoor ceremony site where you will say "I do" to your sweetheart. A moment you won't forget, at a location you won't forget! Schedule a tour today! Want a sneak peek? Take a virtual tour now! (Copy the following link and paste it in your browser): http://goo.gl/Ahb7Yw

Ballroom

7479 W. Simpson Road, Edmond, OK (405) 757-5352

Reviewed on 2/28/2016 Chelsea A

Chisholm Springs was a beyond perfect backdrop for our big day!!The entire staff was extremely accommodating, professional, and helpful in the process of planning. I requested 3 visits after booking and all were honored with a representative there to assist with questions or... Read More offer ideas/suggestions. The venue itself is absolutely amazing. We had numerous people come up to us at the wedding and share how beautiful the facilities and grounds were. (We used them as a backdrop to our engagement photos!!) Everything we were promised for the day of was accurate and exactly as the contract stated. Facilities were clean and fresh for our set up. The payment process was painless and went just as stipulated in the contract. Getting to bring in our own vendors was a big help to us financially. We used their preferred vendor list for DJ, Bartender, and Security. But were able to use our own caterer and beverage service which saved us money in the long run! We were 100% satisfied with Chishilm Springs and would highly recommend them to prospective couples!!

2016-04-15T11:13:39 Response from the vendor

Thanks for your wonderful review! We are so pleased you were happy with your decision to have your wedding here at THE SPRINGS. We wish you both a long life of happiness.

The Perfect Venue

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

From the very start I was so nervous about choosing the perfect venue to hold both my ceremony and reception. I came across Chisholm Springs in Edmond and absolutely fell in love. When I took my tour of the venue the service was amazing. They are the sweetest people ever. I... Read More booked a year in advance (they book up very fast!) and I always called them to ask questions and they were always so sweet and prompt with me. The day of the wedding they made sure I knew they were there if I need them for anything, but stayed at a distance as well. The venue was the perfect backdrop to my perfect day! I really think it is the best venue in Oklahoma and very reasonable price! HIGHLY recommend!

2015-10-28T16:04:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your very kind review! We really appreciate and value your sweet words!

Chisholm Springs was the BEST choice!

Reviewed on 8/26/2015 Bethany B

We had both our ceremony (outdoors) and reception (indoors) at Chisholm Springs, and everything was an absolute dream. Even though it's advertised and lends itself to be a rustic venue, that was not my style at all, and it was not a problem! They were very open with letting us... Read More bring in all of our own food, music, set-up, etc. The reception hall is the perfect size - so much room to comfortably seat guests (we had about 190), have a dance floor, etc. We went out to the venue multiple times from the time we got engaged to the week of the wedding just to look around, take notes, show various people involved in the wedding, and ask questions - their doors were always open and they were so helpful! The room and grounds are already beautiful, so it doesn't need much decorating to look great. I was so pleased with our experience at Chisholm Springs and would recommend it to anyone!

2015-09-03T08:35:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We appreciate hearing from our brides and grooms. We were so thrilled to have you here at Chisholm. We wish you both a wonderful marriage.

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Rachel C

The space was great! Guests commented on how pretty it was and the staff is very knowledgable. We consulted them often before and the day of the wedding and they were always helpful. There are groom and bridal suites and a family room which was super nice. There is also a PA... Read More system and other nice utilizes. Over, I loved having my wedding here!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Rachel B

This venue is simply beautiful. Even on a rainy day in April, the wedding was still the most beautiful event! The manager was so kind the day of my wedding. It poured for the entire day, but she kept me grounded and helped my family with all the last minute details. This place... Read More truly feels brand new the day of your wedding. You can feel free and keep your details minimal (if that is your thing) because it is so pretty inside already. The venue is yours from 9:00am -12:00am, which is long enough for everything you might need to do for the big day. We had our rehearsals that morning and my husband and I kept them separate so we did not see each other until the ceremony. Even with the flooding and roads being difficult, our attendees made it to the venue with the directions that were given and it was a wonderful ceremony inside and reception following. The built-in bar and catering area are lovely. This way you do not have to find additional space. I originally picked the venue for all of the gorgeous outside features, but I do not regret this venue for my wedding day, despite having the ceremony indoors due to weather. This venue and its staff is well worth your money!

Reviewed on 3/17/2017 Megan

The staff is amazing, I needed a few extra tables and they got them for me without any hesitation. The springs made me feel stress free for my big day.

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Vicki R

Most beautiful place in okc area!! Absolutely outstanding customer service. Everyone was always so very helpful! Everyone loved the venue... perfect for my wedding!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Sherry B

The Springs was the perfect venue for a formal dinner/ dance event we had here a few weeks ago. The staff was very accommodating and helpful. The main hall is lovely and very versatile. A great place for a dance!

2017-01-25T17:04:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We enjoyed having you with us, and hope to see you again!

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Jason C

Fantastic venue in N. Edmond. A true gem and our recent dinner/dance event was a great success. They let us bring in our own catering/bartending, music, decor, etc. Barbara and Jacqueline were great to work with. Hope to bring our group back in the future!

2017-01-13T12:24:07 Response from the vendor

It was our pleasure! It was a beautiful event. Now just to clarify you chose from our Approved Bartenders, and everything else was ALL you! BUT, you did get to chose who you wanted. We hope to see you again for your next dinner/dance. Thank... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Zoey H

LOVE LOVE LOVE the Springs Venue!! The staff at the Springs could not have been nicer. They assisted me and answered any and all questions I had with prompt service. The backdrop of the building and the outside ceremony area could not have been more perfect for my simple Disney... Read More inspired wedding :)!! I have been getting non stop compliments from my guests about the venue. You can not go wrong by choosing The Spings Event Venue for your big day :)

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Malinda O

We fell in love with The Springs right away. This was the only venue we looked at and booked at first sight! Both my husband and I have family from out of state and The Springs let us tour each time someone came to town. The day of was everything we could ask for. Barbara is... Read More amazing and we had access to her if we needed anything! This was the perfect venue! We were able to have our hair and makeup ladies come and we relaxed and enjoyed getting ready for the big day! You will not regret picking The Springs for your special day! It is already so beautiful you will not need much to make it your own!

2016-11-23T14:00:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for choosing THE SPRINGS! The wedding was amazing. It was my pleasure to make this THE BEST DAY EVER! Congratulations and many happy years ahead!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Candace G

The springs is a beautiful vendor. We are having our wedding this December on the 9th and we have the option to have our wedding inside or outside (depending on the weather). I love the fact that you can supply your own alcohol instead of having to drop 5K+ on drinks for our... Read More guests. I do recommend this place!

2016-11-23T14:00:43 Response from the vendor

We can't wait for the big day! SEE you soon!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Marissa C

We wanted a venue that was beautiful inside and out. From the amazing landscaping, to the gorgeous wood interior, this venue captured it all. Romantic chandeliers hung from the rafters not only in the reception hall, but in the "Bride's" room and in the "Groom's" room. Loved... Read More this place and the people associated with it. They were very accommodating and helpful when needed. I did think the price was a little too high compared to others like it and was disappointed that their kitchen was not a "functional" kitchen. The meal had to be cooked offsite and brought in which was hard for our caterer in trying to produce a high-end meal for the event. They earned their 5 stars and we were very pleased. The venue is gorgeous standing alone or decorated to the max. Our wedding there was amazing!!!

2016-11-23T14:02:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I am glad you loved it! Everything was beautiful, congratulations and many happy years ahead!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016

This was a BEAUTIFUL venue! Lots of space for the Bridal party to get ready, and for the hair & make-up to be done! The grounds looked just beautiful as well! Well maintained around the property. They were easy to work with as well. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars, was... Read More because the Bridal room's air conditioning was not working, so we had to use portable fans in there, as all the lighting does warm up the room! They called a maintenance man, but because it was Sunday, I guess he wouldn't come out till Monday. Not sure why they didn't or wouldn't get someone else, but it was still fine overall. I would definitely recommend this venue! Had LOTS of compliments from our guests on how beautiful it was!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Karolyne V

My Husband Derek and I got married 11/15/15 at The Springs in Edmond. Although the day turned from clear skies to rainy it was still absolutely perfect. We thought our day would be outside under the beautiful arch but little did we know that our wedding taking place inside was... Read More beyond perfect! The inside is what The Springs is all about. Pictures does not do it justice. It was absolutely breathtaking! It was the fastest day of our lives but we wouldn't change anything! The Springs gave us the most memorable day not to mention their photographer captured great shots! Thank you for giving us such an amazing and blessed day! :)

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Ally W

We had a wonderful time. The staff is great and always ready to help. It rained off and on during our wedding day and they were really good about keeping everybody calm and helping us make the choice to either stay inside or go for it outside. Finally the sun came out just in... Read More time to do our ceremony so we quickly moved it outside again. Fortunately for us, we ended up having double rainbows!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Dani C

The Springs Edmond was the perfect place for our wedding. Everyone was so easy to work with and made sure that we were taken care of. I would highly recommend the Springs Edmond!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Carly M

This was the perfect venue for us! We loved having part indoor and part outdoor- even though it was hot outside, it was worth it! We loved the all wood indoor facilities. Our vendors had an easy set up and The Springs did the clean up after we got our stuff out. The staff was... Read More all friendly and helpful. Definitely recommend this venue!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Becca P

It was great! Very beautiful and the staff were nothing but nice! I'm so glad I was married there! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Amber W

We booked The Springs site unseen and could not have been happier. It is a truly beautiful venue. Their team was great and worked seamlessly with our vendors. We opted to have our ceremony indoors and were able to use the outdoor areas for pictures and cocktail hour. The fact... Read More they they do not have exclusive vendors was HUGE and allowed us to handpick who we would use.

Reviewed on 5/16/2016

Fabulous place for a wedding. The perfect backdrop for photos. Staff was very helpful and accommodating. The whole day flowed so nicely and because we had it for the whole day we weren't rushed. I would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 5/09/2016 Meagan S

Definitely the best day ever! This place is beyond beautiful and the staff is amazing!!

Reviewed on 5/01/2016 Jenna B

I cannot say enough how exceptionally thrilled I was to find this place for our wedding and reception venue. The grounds were pristine and made a wonderful backdrop for the ceremony and all our bridal party pictures. The staff was easy to work with and quick to respond with any... Read More questions. All the paperwork they give you when you sign the contract outlines what's acceptable and what's prohibited, and it's all very reasonable. The building for the reception looks pristine and photographed beautifully as well. My favorite part of this venue was we could use virtually any vendor we wanted. This was such a great option, especially with the bartending services! All our guests raved about the venue. I would recommend this to anyone, but be prepared to book well in advance to your planned time frame; they book up quick, and with good reason!

Reviewed on 4/22/2016 Nicole L

Chisholm Springs is no doubt an AMAZING place to have your wedding! Our wedding was everything we wanted, and even more perfect because we had a beautiful backdrop provided by the venue. Pricing is reasonable, and they allow you to make payments which is extremely helpful! All... Read More the staff members were kind and very helpful, and respond extremely quick to emails, etc. However, the only thing that I didn't care for was they did tours on my wedding day, 3 different couples! They came in my bridal suite as we were getting ready, and tracked their footprints onto the wooden floors. I was unaware that tours would be given on my wedding day, and was very upset when two people walked into my bridal suite asking for the manager, and I had no idea who they were. I felt it was an invasion of privacy, as all my decor, gifts, etc. were set up throughout the venue could have been stolen as the whole bridal party was in the suite and people were wandering the reception area. Despite that, it was perfect.. and I would recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed on 4/22/2016

We loved our wedding venue Chisholm Springs! It's absolutely gorgeous, clean, and well kept. The staff was pretty easy to work with as well. It was, of course, one of our bigger ticket items for our wedding, but completely worth it! All of our guests were in awe, and it's also... Read More really nice having the ceremony and reception in the same place so people don't have to leave and drive to a separate location. I very highly recommend Chisholm Springs in Edmond OK!