THE SPRINGS in Edmond

Edmond, OK

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with THE SPRINGS in Edmond

A BALLROOM IN EDMOND, OK

Set in Edmond, Oklahoma, THE SPRINGS in Edmond has a rustic appeal and offers an elegant venue for wedding receptions and a romantic outdoor site for ceremonies. The beautifully landscaped surroundings provide numerous places for memorable wedding photos, including a striking water feature and bridge. The wedding party can follow the paved pathways to admire the sprawling grounds among the wooded green hills and trees of Oklahoma’s countryside. A one-on-one tour of this stunning and welcoming venue can be arranged for the couple to start planning their wedding event.

The Gazebo provides a ideal frame for an outdoor ceremony. Seating for up to 320 guests is provided and the couple can decide to dress the area up or down with decor to suit their tastes. The wedding party crosses the classic stone bridge by the cascading water feature to reach the outdoor ceremony pavilion. Surrounded by lush green grounds, it is a romantic site for a ceremony with a picturesque backdrop for wedding photos.

The Reception Hall has a charming blend of wood and stone with wide spaces, elaborate doors, solid hardwood floors, a beamed ceiling and rustic chandeliers. The beautiful pine wood staircase allows the couple to make a spectacular entrance into the reception. The Reception Hall accommodates up to 320 seated guests in the climate-controlled environment.

The amenities provided by THE SPRINGS in Edmond include tables and chairs, a spacious bridal suite, a groom's suite with TV, a covered ceremony site outdoors with seating, indoor and outdoor PA systems, setup and teardown of the furniture, a cleanup service, an indoor built-in projector and projector screen and a climate-controlled reception hall. A built-in beverage bar is at the facility but the couple must provide the alcohol from one of the venue's preferred vendors. A kitchen is on site with a separate service entry for use by the couple’s chosen caterer. THE SPRINGS in Edmond does not provide a catering service.

An extensive list of preferred vendors is provided to the couple although they can use their own choice of vendors if they wish. The exception to this rule occurs when alcohol is served during the wedding event, in which case one of the bartenders on the vendor list must be used.

THE SPRINGS in Edmond has a back and front staircase for the couple to make their entrance. The property also has a large parking lot for guests.

• Unlike many wedding venues, which offer limited rental times of about five hours for a reception, THE SPRINGS in Edmond provides 15 hours of rental time, from 9 a.m. until midnight
  • The venue has a convenient wedding checklist planner and seating arrangement tool to make planning easier for the couple
  • The personal payment plan allows for several small payments to be made interest free to relieve some of the payment pressure couples can face when planning a wedding
  • THE SPRINGS in Edmond hosts bridal garage sales, open houses and related events to give brides inspiration
  • Only one wedding is hosted per day to ensure exclusivity to the wedding party
  • A two-hour bridal photo session is scheduled at the venue

T H E W E D D I N G V E N U E E X P E R T S

THE SPRINGS is the perfect backdrop for your most memorable and special day. Among the many amenities offered, THE SPRINGS allows you to choose all of YOUR own vendors, occupy the facility for 15 hours, and set up a personal payment plan. Even more than that, the beautiful features of THE SPRINGS will make your special day unique, unforgettable, and breathtaking! Our Edmond location's cascading water feature is connected by a classic stone bridge, which leads you to the outdoor ceremony site where you will say "I do" to your sweetheart. A moment you won't forget, at a location you won't forget! Schedule a tour today! Want a sneak peek? Take a virtual tour now! (Copy the following link and paste it in your browser): http://goo.gl/Ahb7Yw

Ballroom

A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100

7479 W. Simpson Road, Edmond, OK (405) 757-5352

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Brittany T

I can not explain how thankful I am we chose the Springs as our venue! Barbara was so helpful throughout our engagement process; answering all my questions, providing everything we need, and just being the ultimate wedding guru. The place is beautiful on it's own, so tons of... Read More decorations aren't necessary. The venue provides 320 chairs, so there is plenty of room for your dream wedding. We just got married 2 weeks ago, and keep reliving our beautiful outdoor wedding! It was incredible!

2017-07-29T13:38:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was an amazing magical day! Everything was perfect. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your BEST DAY EVER!!!

The Perfect Venue

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

From the very start I was so nervous about choosing the perfect venue to hold both my ceremony and reception. I came across Chisholm Springs in Edmond and absolutely fell in love. When I took my tour of the venue the service was amazing. They are the sweetest people ever. I... Read More booked a year in advance (they book up very fast!) and I always called them to ask questions and they were always so sweet and prompt with me. The day of the wedding they made sure I knew they were there if I need them for anything, but stayed at a distance as well. The venue was the perfect backdrop to my perfect day! I really think it is the best venue in Oklahoma and very reasonable price! HIGHLY recommend!

2015-10-28T16:04:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your very kind review! We really appreciate and value your sweet words!

Chisholm Springs was the BEST choice!

Reviewed on 8/26/2015 Bethany B

We had both our ceremony (outdoors) and reception (indoors) at Chisholm Springs, and everything was an absolute dream. Even though it's advertised and lends itself to be a rustic venue, that was not my style at all, and it was not a problem! They were very open with letting us... Read More bring in all of our own food, music, set-up, etc. The reception hall is the perfect size - so much room to comfortably seat guests (we had about 190), have a dance floor, etc. We went out to the venue multiple times from the time we got engaged to the week of the wedding just to look around, take notes, show various people involved in the wedding, and ask questions - their doors were always open and they were so helpful! The room and grounds are already beautiful, so it doesn't need much decorating to look great. I was so pleased with our experience at Chisholm Springs and would recommend it to anyone!

2015-09-03T08:35:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We appreciate hearing from our brides and grooms. We were so thrilled to have you here at Chisholm. We wish you both a wonderful marriage.

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Shelby L

The site was beautiful. The staff was a complete letdown. When we toured a year in advance, we were assured that a staff member would be there all day to help with anything needed. We were told that a staff member would lead the rehearsal, (no rehearsals are available the night... Read More before) and that they would stay throughout the reception wearing dark clothes to blend in best as possible. I am aware that in the contract it does state that tours can be given the day of. That is fine. Our staff member said a quick hello to us and proceeded to ignore us the rest of the day to give tours. All while parading people through the bridal room, disrupting everything and making us uncomfortable. I had my bridesmaids get to the venue early to rehearse. I asked the woman when she planned to rehearse, and she rolled her eyes at me and told me the other lady was wrong. I did not hear from her the rest of the day. Right before the ceremony, I urgently needed help wiping down chairs outside, and nobody would pick up the phone. When she finally answered, she texted me that a guy was there to take her place. She did not warn me in advance, and this guy shows up in jeans and a cowboy hat- not exactly blending in. Then when we asked for help wiping down wet chairs, he just responded he didn’t have any towels. I have not been able to get ahold of any management, and am deeply disappointed in the way we were treated.

2017-12-05T15:26:20 Response from the vendor

Shelby, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience. We read every word. We regret not communicating more clearly about our event host and their role, as well as our role in rehearsals and tours during the morning hours of a... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Ashley V

AMAZING! Everyone is so helpful and wonderful to work with. The venue, inside and out is stunning. They gave tips to make the day go smoother and were always a call or text away if you needed them at pretty much any hour of the day. They helped make my day so perfect. I can't... Read More praise them enough!

2017-11-17T11:26:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your perfect day! It was an honor! You are a true gem and you looked beautiful. I can't wait to see all your pictures! You are now part of THE SPRINGS family! Stay... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Jessica P

My husband and I are so happy we went with this venue! It was the first place we looked at and we decided why waste time looking at others when this one was perfect? The reception area is open, you can have your ceremony outside or inside, the bride and groom suites are perfect... Read More for bridal party of 9 bridesmaids and 8 groomsmen, the upstairs area was a nice waiting area with couch and chairs (my husband and I decided to eat up there alone before going into reception to party). They had a great payment plan set up, wonderful staff with great customer service (Barbara was amazing from day 1 and essential the day of our wedding!), and beautiful place. We keep hearing from guests that it was such a beautiful wedding and that is priceless.

2017-10-11T14:46:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you for an amazing review! It was our honor to share in your special day. You were stunning! Wishing you two many years of wedding bliss! You started it off right! Hawaii what a honeymoon!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Stacy W

I would highly recommend this wedding venue to anyone that is looking for a beautiful wedding venue and the staff is also so amazing to work with!

2017-09-26T16:20:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you Stacy! Your wedding was beautiful, and it was such a fun day! You were beautiful, and that smile of yours is amazing! Thank you for sharing with us your BEST DAY EVER!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Kayla D

The Springs was our first venue tour and in that moment we knew it was the place for us. The employees are so helpful with any questions that you have. The bridal suite was gorgeous! Having the venue all day allowed for everything to be setup and move smoothly throughout the day... Read More without any interruptions. We could not have picked a better venue or had a better wedding than what we did!!

2017-09-25T15:37:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you! It was a beautiful wedding and we are so honored you shared your special day with us. We loved your Guest Cork's! What an awesome idea!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Ashton A

Our experience with The Springs was AMAZING! If I could give 10 stars, I would. The venue was perfect and the staff/management was so helpful and accommodating. I do not have one single complaint about The Springs at all. I would highly recommend that other brides choose The... Read More Springs. My favorite aspect of The Springs is the accessibility to each room in the venue. If we needed to get to the bridal suite but did not want to go through the reception, we just went in the back door to the bridal suite. This was especially beneficial during the transition from ceremony to reception, this made it easy to get everything in order before ever having to enter the reception. Also, I thought I would be upset since it rained all day the day of our wedding but this venue is so gorgeous that I don't feel like I missed out on anything by having our wedding inside. The staff even offered to dry off all of the outside chairs if it did stop raining before the ceremony. Lastly, The Springs apartment was the most beneficial thing that we could have done. My parents and I stayed the night before the wedding. This meant that as soon as we woke up, we were at the venue! The apartment was very big and beautiful. I am so glad we chose to stay there. The bride and grooms suites are to die for in this venue. I loved getting ready in the bridal suite and I know the pictures will be amazing. I could go on and on about this place. Our wedding day was a dream come true and went better than I could have ever imagined.

2017-09-25T15:30:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for an amazing review! We are so glad it was everything and more! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your BEST DAY EVER!!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Alyssa W

The Springs in Edmond was my dream venue! I knew I wanted an outdoor ceremony with an indoor reception. When I went on my tour here, I automatically knew this was the perfect place! My wedding day turned out even better than I could have ever dreamed! The staff were extremely... Read More helpful and answered all my questions in a timely manner! I wouldn't change a thing about this place it was simply perfect!

2017-07-29T13:40:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you! It was a great day! I am so glad it was even better than expected! We loved being a part of your BEST DAY EVER!

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Alice I

This was the first venue we looked at and kept coming back to it. Everything is perfect about it, from the managers making sure the day goes perfect to the outside arch and the grand entrance. The only problem we had was there was a couple power surges when getting ready not... Read More sure why. Also the lapel mic kept cutting in and out for the outdoor ceremony but other then that it was perfect.

2017-07-29T13:42:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you! The power surges, not sure what was happening. Glad everything was as you had dreamed of. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your BEST DAY EVER!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Keshia C

We had the best day ever!! The venue was to die for! Especially with the greenery this time of year! Our photographer took over 1700 pictures, she couldn't stop!! We hired a day of coordinator that worked part time at the venue and she was God's gift. We have 0 complaints and if... Read More we had to do it over, we would chose The Springs again! Love!

2017-07-29T13:43:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you! Amanda is amazing, and we loved sharing your special day with you!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Rachel C

The space was great! Guests commented on how pretty it was and the staff is very knowledgable. We consulted them often before and the day of the wedding and they were always helpful. There are groom and bridal suites and a family room which was super nice. There is also a PA... Read More system and other nice utilizes. Over, I loved having my wedding here!

2017-07-29T13:44:41 Response from the vendor

It was a beautiful day! Thank you for sharing your special day with us. We are honored you chose THE SPRINGS.

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Rachel B

This venue is simply beautiful. Even on a rainy day in April, the wedding was still the most beautiful event! The manager was so kind the day of my wedding. It poured for the entire day, but she kept me grounded and helped my family with all the last minute details. This place... Read More truly feels brand new the day of your wedding. You can feel free and keep your details minimal (if that is your thing) because it is so pretty inside already. The venue is yours from 9:00am -12:00am, which is long enough for everything you might need to do for the big day. We had our rehearsals that morning and my husband and I kept them separate so we did not see each other until the ceremony. Even with the flooding and roads being difficult, our attendees made it to the venue with the directions that were given and it was a wonderful ceremony inside and reception following. The built-in bar and catering area are lovely. This way you do not have to find additional space. I originally picked the venue for all of the gorgeous outside features, but I do not regret this venue for my wedding day, despite having the ceremony indoors due to weather. This venue and its staff is well worth your money!

2017-07-29T13:46:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you! Rain is good luck on a wedding day. So it rained just for you two. It was still beautiful and I am so glad everything was as you imaged. Thank you for sharing your BEST DAY EVER with us.

Reviewed on 3/17/2017 Megan

The staff is amazing, I needed a few extra tables and they got them for me without any hesitation. The springs made me feel stress free for my big day.

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Vicki R

Most beautiful place in okc area!! Absolutely outstanding customer service. Everyone was always so very helpful! Everyone loved the venue... perfect for my wedding!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Sherry B

The Springs was the perfect venue for a formal dinner/ dance event we had here a few weeks ago. The staff was very accommodating and helpful. The main hall is lovely and very versatile. A great place for a dance!

2017-01-25T17:04:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We enjoyed having you with us, and hope to see you again!

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Jason C

Fantastic venue in N. Edmond. A true gem and our recent dinner/dance event was a great success. They let us bring in our own catering/bartending, music, decor, etc. Barbara and Jacqueline were great to work with. Hope to bring our group back in the future!

2017-01-13T12:24:07 Response from the vendor

It was our pleasure! It was a beautiful event. Now just to clarify you chose from our Approved Bartenders, and everything else was ALL you! BUT, you did get to chose who you wanted. We hope to see you again for your next dinner/dance. Thank... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Zoey H

LOVE LOVE LOVE the Springs Venue!! The staff at the Springs could not have been nicer. They assisted me and answered any and all questions I had with prompt service. The backdrop of the building and the outside ceremony area could not have been more perfect for my simple Disney... Read More inspired wedding :)!! I have been getting non stop compliments from my guests about the venue. You can not go wrong by choosing The Spings Event Venue for your big day :)

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Malinda O

We fell in love with The Springs right away. This was the only venue we looked at and booked at first sight! Both my husband and I have family from out of state and The Springs let us tour each time someone came to town. The day of was everything we could ask for. Barbara is... Read More amazing and we had access to her if we needed anything! This was the perfect venue! We were able to have our hair and makeup ladies come and we relaxed and enjoyed getting ready for the big day! You will not regret picking The Springs for your special day! It is already so beautiful you will not need much to make it your own!

2016-11-23T14:00:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for choosing THE SPRINGS! The wedding was amazing. It was my pleasure to make this THE BEST DAY EVER! Congratulations and many happy years ahead!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Candace G

The springs is a beautiful vendor. We are having our wedding this December on the 9th and we have the option to have our wedding inside or outside (depending on the weather). I love the fact that you can supply your own alcohol instead of having to drop 5K+ on drinks for our... Read More guests. I do recommend this place!

2016-11-23T14:00:43 Response from the vendor

We can't wait for the big day! SEE you soon!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Marissa C

We wanted a venue that was beautiful inside and out. From the amazing landscaping, to the gorgeous wood interior, this venue captured it all. Romantic chandeliers hung from the rafters not only in the reception hall, but in the "Bride's" room and in the "Groom's" room. Loved... Read More this place and the people associated with it. They were very accommodating and helpful when needed. I did think the price was a little too high compared to others like it and was disappointed that their kitchen was not a "functional" kitchen. The meal had to be cooked offsite and brought in which was hard for our caterer in trying to produce a high-end meal for the event. They earned their 5 stars and we were very pleased. The venue is gorgeous standing alone or decorated to the max. Our wedding there was amazing!!!

2016-11-23T14:02:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I am glad you loved it! Everything was beautiful, congratulations and many happy years ahead!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016

This was a BEAUTIFUL venue! Lots of space for the Bridal party to get ready, and for the hair & make-up to be done! The grounds looked just beautiful as well! Well maintained around the property. They were easy to work with as well. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars, was... Read More because the Bridal room's air conditioning was not working, so we had to use portable fans in there, as all the lighting does warm up the room! They called a maintenance man, but because it was Sunday, I guess he wouldn't come out till Monday. Not sure why they didn't or wouldn't get someone else, but it was still fine overall. I would definitely recommend this venue! Had LOTS of compliments from our guests on how beautiful it was!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Karolyne V

My Husband Derek and I got married 11/15/15 at The Springs in Edmond. Although the day turned from clear skies to rainy it was still absolutely perfect. We thought our day would be outside under the beautiful arch but little did we know that our wedding taking place inside was... Read More beyond perfect! The inside is what The Springs is all about. Pictures does not do it justice. It was absolutely breathtaking! It was the fastest day of our lives but we wouldn't change anything! The Springs gave us the most memorable day not to mention their photographer captured great shots! Thank you for giving us such an amazing and blessed day! :)

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Ally W

We had a wonderful time. The staff is great and always ready to help. It rained off and on during our wedding day and they were really good about keeping everybody calm and helping us make the choice to either stay inside or go for it outside. Finally the sun came out just in... Read More time to do our ceremony so we quickly moved it outside again. Fortunately for us, we ended up having double rainbows!