THE SPRINGS in Georgetown

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

THE SPRINGS in Georgetown, located in Georgetown, Texas, offers indoor and outdoor venues for wedding ceremonies and receptions. Indoors, the 9,000 square foot reception hall offers accommodations for up to 320 guests. Whether using the indoor or outdoor space, couples can rest assured that their day will be protected from the weather thanks to the venue's wraparound porch and covered garage that will make sure everyone is protected from the weather.

The reception hall features exposed beam ceilings, panoramic windows and hardwood floors. The outdoor ceremony site is set in the midst of expansive green lawns surrounded by towering trees and manicured gardens, an ideal scene for a rustic wedding. With views of rolling hills and a waterfall, the outdoor venue also accommodates up to 320 guests. Covered outdoor ceremonies and receptions are also an option. No matter which space is used, THE SPRINGS in Georgetown can be the desired setting for an elegant yet rustic wedding.

A 25 percent deposit is required to make reservations at THE SPRINGS in Georgetown. The venue charges a flat rate for all reservations and the fee includes taxes and gratuities. Reservations include exclusive use of the venue for up to 15 hours. Events can begin as early as 9 a.m. but must end at 12 a.m.

Both a bridal suite and groom's dressing room are provided. The groom's suite features a television and private bathroom while the bridal suite includes a vanity table and private bathroom. Reservations include chairs and tables, but linens, tableware and decorations must be provided by the wedding party.

Indoor and outdoor amplification is provided. The site is available for rehearsal dinners, but bridal showers and other events must be held at a separate location. THE SPRINGS in Georgetown provides a list of preferred vendors to choose from. Caterers, florist and other professionals can be chosen from the provided list, but outside vendors are welcome.

Couples also have the option of choosing a do-it-yourself wedding that includes bringing handmade decorations or home cooked food for the event. Lighting and sound are provided and the site fee includes set up, clean up and parking. Two open houses are scheduled annually. Couples can attend the open house events to tour the facility or for assistance in planning their event. The site offers wheelchair access.

THE SPRINGS in Georgetown is a flexible venue that allows the bride and groom room to plan their dream wedding. Some of the benefits of choosing THE SPRINGS in Georgetown include:

• Complimentary wedding planning app
  • Bring your own alcohol with bar provided
  • Flexible ceremony and reception options
  • Online seating planner available
  • Complimentary two-hour engagement photo session
  • Complimentary two-hour bridal photo session

THE SPRINGS Event Venue--Breathtaking & Unique

THE SPRINGS is your dream wedding venue. With its beautiful and elegant setting, your special day will be absolutely unforgettable! Among the many amenities offered, THE SPRINGS allows you to choose all of YOUR own vendors, use the facility for 15 hours, and set up a personal payment plan. At our Georgetown location, your lifetime commitment to your sweetheart will be breathtakingly accented with a cascading waterfall feature leading up to the outdoor ceremony site, as well as a gorgeous view of the rolling hills of the Texas Hill Country.

Backyard, Ballroom

5299 W Hwy 29, Georgetown, TX (512) 850-7956

Reviewed on 8/16/2016

I cannot say enough good things about our experience with Gabriel Springs/The Springs Event Center of Georgetown, where my daughter's wedding was held. From the first tour to wrapping up after the wedding, the staff was nothing less than highly professional, courteous and... Read More friendly! We looked at quite a few venues. All had their own strengths and beauty. But, hands down, The Springs was the total package. Here are my top ten reasons you should consider The Springs! 1) The venue itself is gorgeous! From the iron doors to the staircase, to the peaceful view over the hills. The brochure is spot on by saying it is "rustic elegance". 2) Their "Plan B" in case of inclement weather was just as grand! 3) They offer budget friendly days to have your wedding. We did ours on a Thursday not only for some savings, but to also help our out of town-ers, who expressed much gratitude for allowing them the weekend to get back home. 4) They offer pre-payment plans with no interest! Who does that? 5) There were no hidden fees or surprises. 6)The Springs allows you to bring in your own food! Our loved gather around food often. To be allowed to have family specialties cooked by loved ones made the dinner so personal and delicious! 7.)The venue is not only gorgeous but comfortable. We had all ages at the event and there are three nice rooms should anyone need a quiet moment. 8) They offer a great optional ice package for $50 that is so worth it. Large amounts of ice delivered and ready for the night as folks drink and dance! 9) Their bartending and security officer service were outstanding! Professional! Courteous! Helpful! 10) Last but not least, the entire Springs staff were more than willing to answer any questions we had. From beginning to end we had a great experience. This was a very special day for our family for many reasons. The Springs and their vendors will always be a part of the memories! Best wishes to all!

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Alysia A

I'm not sure 3500 characters is enough to say how awesome this venue is, along with Susan and Rebecca. I didn't see myself becoming a Springs bride when we first began our venue visits, but after visiting The Springs in Georgetown, the other 5 venues couldn't compare. Booking... Read More with them was the easiest part of our planning! A huge part of that was Susan. Right from the beginning she was amazing and down to earth and very patient with us. My now husband and I were going through the process completely alone and we told Susan we had a very small budget. We wanted a Friday wedding and were stressing how to make it work, but Susan encouraged us to think about a Thursday wedding - same beautiful venue for something we could afford. Susan encouraged us to visit other venues and even gave us a list of questions to ask the other venues so we could compare. I didn't realize that most of the questions I had been asking Susan were questions our coordinator was supposed to be answering, but Susan never lost her patience and always answered my emails. When we came to her with an issue with a preferred vendor, she contacted us immediately and helped us while she contacted the vendor about the issue. The venue itself is simple and stunning, elegant and rustic. The Springs takes great care of their lawns and facilities and it clearly shows. There were no hidden fees, no extra taxes, nothing that threw us for a loop. They have weddings several days a week, but Susan and Rebecca knew us by name and face any time we visited, and made us feel important and valued. I would encourage any bride with any budget to look into The Springs in Georgetown as their venue. You won't be disappointed!

2016-10-01T14:32:40 Response from the vendor

A&D, Thank you for the amazing review! I loved you guys from the very start; I still remember touring you! It was always our pleasure to answer any questions you had and help you in any way. So glad you were able to pull off... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Shelby D

I would not have picked a better place to have my wedding. The Springs is absolutely gorgeous and the most amazing people work there to make sure your day is as special as you dreamed of. Susan is the greatest, we had forgotten some things there and she had them ready to pick up... Read More in her office and when we were still missing something she called around and to get it back to us even though it was our fault for leaving the stuff there the night of the wedding. I have already highly recommended The Springs to all my friends that are planning weddings. I wouldn't go to another place

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Laura T

This beyond beautiful wedding venue is the real deal! They really know how to do weddings right. My entire experience with the staff at The Springs has been nothing but outstanding. They are true professionals who have thought of every small detail related to hosting a... Read More beautiful wedding. The venue itself is breath taking. We ended up pulling our ceremony indoors due to the weather, but the reception hall is so gorgeous, it didn't matter. Thank you to the staff at The Springs for making my wedding day unforgettable!

2017-04-10T17:06:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Laura! You were beyond wonderful to work with and we loved getting to host your event! We wish you and Jason all the best! :)

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Erica T

Amazing venue! Rebecca and Susan were so wonderful to work with! They answered all my questions immediately and worked to ensure our wedding day was perfect. Majority of our guests were from out-of-state, and LOVED the beautiful venue. They're still raving about it!

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Melanie G

The SPRINGS is an amazing venue!! Susan and her staff are awesome. I loved that they were so quick on responses and easy to work with when we were trying to coordinate our date with the church and venue. Our guests could not stop raving about the beautiful location. I also... Read More loved the fact that we had the venue all day and that we did not have to worry about extra decor. It was everything and more!

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Ashley H

The biggest challenge for our wedding was finding a venue that was exactly what I wanted but without ever actually seeing it in person until the week before the wedding. I was planning from afar and looking at many different venues online. I was nervous to commit to something I... Read More hadn't physically seen myself but the week before when we had our first visit, all of my worries instantly melted away. The reception hall was absolutely gorgeous and required very little decoration to make it shine. Even the outdoor ceremony site was perfectly fine with little to no decoration. The staff at The Springs were awesome and Susan knew exactly what to do to make it all come together rain or shine! We could not have picked a better venue and are so glad that we got to have our big day there!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Kailey H

We chose The Springs as our reception venue, with our ceremony being at the church I grew up in, and it worked out perfectly. My mom and I toured countless venues before stumbling upon The Springs and only The Springs could accommodate our large guest count of 260 with the... Read More rustic vibe I wanted on a beautiful location. Our only complaint would be that we had a last minute seating chart change, and when our coordinator arrived on site, we were missing two tables, but they were quick to solve the issue and everything turned out amazing. All of our guests kept asking how we found this place and it was the perfect backdrop to all of our photos!

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Chelsea W

Everything is so beautiful here even if you didn't have much decorations. The girls are so helpful and make sure everything goes smoothly for you and answering any questions you have. Absolutely so happy that I got to get married here. #BESTWEDDINGVENUEEVER

2016-12-30T14:07:48 Response from the vendor

Hey Chelsea! You guys were awesome through all the ups and downs of the weather that happened on your day! Thanks for being a wonderful Bride and all our best to you and Matt!! Susan and Rebecca

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Chelsea R

From the beginning Rebecca and Susan were amazing! So responsive and informative. From the open houses to the wedding day, we had no reservations about The Springs. I could call or email at any time and receive a prompt response. They were very transparent and informative.l and... Read More made us feel so comfortable. Could not imagine a better place to celebrate any occasion.

2016-11-16T14:10:20 Response from the vendor

Thanks Chelsea! We were honored to host as your venue and be a part of the biggest day of your life! Best wishes to you and Dylan!!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Kayla Q

This is seriously THE BEST venue! Everybody who works here is amazing and so helpful. They respond to questions so fast! The venue is beautiful... you can't find anything wrong with it. I honestly can't say enough about it. You will not be disappointed with choosing THE SPRINGS.

2016-11-07T09:29:53 Response from the vendor

You didn't mention who you were but sincere thanks for the thoughtful remarks! We love to hear these responses! Thanks to you!

Reviewed on 6/25/2016

AMAZING! Susan and Rebecca were amazing to work with throughout this process. Our wedding was beautiful and the staff at Gabriel Springs (The SPRINGS Event Center) was absolutely amazing. They were so helpful and kind! We are soooo glad we chose this venue! Our wedding was... Read More breathtaking and we've gotten so many compliments on the venue. Thank you!!!! <3

2016-06-25T18:10:30 Response from the vendor

Makes us so happy to hear these words; that's why we do this! Wish we knew who this is so we could thank you properly!! Susan & Rebecca

Reviewed on 6/18/2016 Tarah N

The Springs in Georgetown is amazing! I took a tour while looking for local venues. I did not wind up booking here, but they were so awesome when I toured. The place is a great size for a big or small wedding, it has viable rain options if the weather turns sour, and even a... Read More bonus room! The rates are incredibly reasonable and staff is very friendly/helpful. Did I mention how beautiful it is yet? It is! If you're looking for somewhere close to Austin you should definitely give this place a look.

Reviewed on 6/02/2016

The Springs in Georgetown is absolutely stunning. The best way I can describe it is country elegance. Polished wood and chandeliers. The hall is spacious which allows for many set-up options. The landscaping, outside ceremony site, and water feature are beautiful. The staff is... Read More amazing and so accommodating, especially Susan Pruitt, the general manager. Whenever I had a question or concern, I got an immediate response. My daughter was married last Saturday (May 28th). We booked the venue 1 ½ years in advance to be sure we got it. We toured quite a few venues, but hands down, decided on this one because of its beauty, inclusion of table and chairs, ability to choose our own vendors, the wonderful staff, and the availability of a rain plan if needed. We fell in love with it from the first sight. It felt comfortable and homey. I’m a little sad that it’s all over and we don’t really have a reason to visit any more. I understand it’s not “cheap,” but it was definitely worth it. I would highly recommend this venue.

2016-06-03T16:19:21 Response from the vendor

Thanks Amber! You and you're family were amazing to work with! Everyone was truly impressed with everything you did to make that event spectacular!! You'll always be Gabriel Springs Family! All our best to you and your family! Much love, Susan Pruitt General Manager

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Alexandra D

The SPRINGS at Georgetown was probably the best possible venue my wife and I could expect for our wedding. We needed a venue that could accomodate not only the rituals and events of a blended Hindu and Western Ceremony, but also a reception for about 300 individuals. This venue... Read More did not disappoint in their ability to deliver on these needs. We were able to experience a wonderful indoor and outdoor hybrid ceremony, and loved the rustic feel of the space. The SPRINGS provided for a very intimate yet very grand experience for us and our guests on our special day. We received many compliments on the beauty of the venue. The staff were extremely communicative along the way and were very accommodating regarding any modifications or changes that came about. We would highly recommend considering this venue for a larger sized wedding!

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Blaire K

Fantastic! My husband's favorite rock is limestone, and he works in the limestone industry - so this venue was right down our alley! We wanted a venue which included all chairs, tables, and had a long rental time. Gabriel Springs met all of our criteria, and we were very pleased... Read More with our selection. We knew we could rely on the beauty of the grounds and reception hall instead of having to put in a lot of setup/breakdown effort. We literally did nothing to the outdoor ceremony site, and it was still fantastic. We were nervous it would rain and push us inside - and I would've been just as happy if that would've happened, it's that beautiful! Susan is fantastic! She works round the clock and knows her stuff! Would happily recommend :)

Reviewed on 5/22/2016 Abbie T

In terms of beauty of location this would be a 5 star. In terms of contract, customer service, & required vendor list, this would be a 2 star. I was very upset with how the staff handled my wedding from beginning to end. Get everything in writing & expect terrible bartending.

2016-05-29T18:08:25 Response from the vendor

We take a lot of pride in meeting our client’s needs and making sure that their experience is memorable. I am sorry for the experience you encountered with 1 of the 2 Required, 3rd party Vendors. Our goal is to always resolve any issues as... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Nicole D

From the moment we stepped foot into Gabriel Springs, we fell in love! The outdoor ceremony site provided the perfect location for our wedding, it was absolutely dreamlike on Friday for the ceremony. The reception space was amazing from the get-go and we really didn't need to... Read More decorate much. Susan and Rebecca were amazing along the way, responding quickly to emails and providing any information we needed. Thank you ladies, for everything you did to make our day amazing! I wish we could get married over and over again at Gabriel Springs! - Josh and Nicole Davis

Reviewed on 4/04/2016 Lee Ann P

What an amazing venue!!! Everything was PERFECT. From the moment we toured the venue we knew we would be in good hands. Susan and her staff are amazing, SO helpful and very professional. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone!

2016-04-04T16:29:22 Response from the vendor

LeeAnn.......You had such a good attitude regarding the rain that occurred all week! You and your family were a pleasure to work with. So glad to hear you were happy and the weather finally changed on your day for a beautiful event!

Reviewed on 3/21/2016 Cara S

Even though it was a very large reception room, there was no problem getting it cooled down. The temperature if anything was actually a little cold, which was a great thing for when people started to dance. Even though the loud AC vents were located right by the ceremony area... Read More outside, it proved to be no problem at all because they politely turned them off so it would make no noise. There were also MANY wall outlets throughout the whole place which was great for anyone who needs one. We needed it because we had set up a small slideshow on a our picture table so it was nice not to have to worry about extension cords or it dying before the reception even started. Also, another thing we loved about this venue was that you didn't need to decorate it much to make it look nice, even without decorations, it looked well "decorated" (our wedding was a rustic themed wedding). The people there were extremely friendly and nice. They always offered us help which we greatly appreciated.

Reviewed on 3/15/2016

This venue was absolutely incredible! Everything for my wedding day came out beyond perfect! All the staff at Gabriel Springs is FANTASTIC and I recommend this venue to EVERYONE :)

2016-03-15T14:27:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you B&A! Your wedding was beautiful and it was a pleasure to host your event!!

Reviewed on 3/01/2016 Violeta S

Absolutely gorgeous ceremony location and easy 1 in 2 venue location, the guest were very surprised when they were driving into the parking parking lot. Staff was great to work with and very helpful.

Reviewed on 11/13/2015 Robyn B

We booked Gabriel Springs for our wedding and we could not have been more pleased! This was the first venue that we looked at and we immediately booked it after our first tour. We fell in love at first sight and this venue was the perfect backdrop to our amazing wedding day.... Read More Guests raved about the venue and both Susan, general manager, and all the other GS staff were great to work with along the way. They allowed us to come show off/tour the venue several times before the wedding to family and friends since we live close and we were always welcomed with open arms. Thank you Gabriel Springs for helping to make our wedding day incredible and unforgettable and I would strongly recommend this venue to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/16/2015

NOT US Service Member friendly!! They will not refund your deposit if the groom-to-be is deployed! Nice way of showing support for our troops! AND they'll take another deposit when someone else books that date.

2015-10-16T20:14:55 Response from the vendor

We welcome, and host many Military Events and show our appreciation and support by offering a $200 Discount. Unlike many Venues, we do NOT REQUIRE the purchase of Wedding Insurance rather, it is encouraged before & after booking as a way to protect your investment... Read Less Read More

Lovely Venue

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Lindsey S

The staff at Gabriel Springs were very easy to work with. They were clear on what was provided with the fee and set up automatic payments for our payment schedule, which helped me avoid any late or missed timelines. I found my wedding planner through their recommendation and... Read More absolutely appreciate the help. The venue is beautiful as is so decorations were easy, and all our guests were blown away.