THE SPRINGS in Katy

Brookshire, TX

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with THE SPRINGS in Katy

A BACKYARD IN BROOKSHIRE, TX

Seldom does a location offer two unique venues for special events. THE SPRINGS in Katy, however, delivers just that. Located in Brookshire, Texas, just minutes outside of Katy, THE SPRINGS in Katy offers the best of both worlds. With its selection of venues, the site is able to present couples an elegant and romantic setting to tie the knot, along with a rustic venue that showcases the beauty of the countryside. Each location offers picturesque backdrops for gorgeous wedding photos and picture-ready interiors and exteriors that stand out on their own.THE SPRINGS in Katy is capable of accommodating large wedding ceremonies and receptions and it offers flexible services and amenities. Couples get to choose between two venues located near Katy.

Stonecreek Hall. Made from a combination of stone and wood, the Stonecreek Hall is a gorgeous blend of old- and modern-world styles. The walls and foundation are made from hand-chopped limestone, giving the structure a strikingly rustic yet solid appearance. Exposed wooden beams flanked by dark-framed windows add unique and fabulous charms to the space. Wrought-iron doors open to the 9,000-square-feet ballroom that easily accommodates up to 320 guests. A staircase leads to the upper deck, where the bride and groom, together with their bridesmaids and groomsmen, prepare in separate suites. On the other side of the hall is a garden-like backyard, punctuated with a covered portico and a stove-paved pathway that leads to the outside ceremony hall, a man-made pond and a wooden truss bridge that leads to the woody area of the backyard.

Tuscany Hall. Tuscany Hall features Tuscan-inspired features, including its Classical Renaissance-style fountain, white hand-chopped stones and parquet-stained concrete floors and vaulted ceilings. A 40-foot stone bridge leads to the outside ceremony location and creates a gorgeous effect set against the handsome stone and wood structure. A newly added wedding and reception area in THE SPRINGS in Katy, the Tuscany Hall offers the same facilities as the Stonecreek Hall, but with a Tuscan touch. The couple and their guests are accommodated in front of a wooden wedding hall surrounded by lush green grass.

THE SPRINGS in Katy helps the couple in planning their wedding and makes sure that every detail, such as seating arrangements, decorations and extra use of facilities, is taken care of. The site offers a list of approved vendors, but couples are free to choose their own vendors to work with or bring their own food. Alcoholic drinks, however, must be served by one of the site's recommended vendors.

Each venue offers a built-in catering and beverage bar, prep area, kitchen and indoor and outdoor audio systems. The venue also provides a complimentary setup of tables and chairs before the event. When couples book any of the venues, they get exclusive use of the venue for up to 16 hours, from 9 a.m. to midnight. Each location may be rented for the whole day for photo locations or may be scheduled before the event, as requested. All outdoor preparations are transferred indoors in case of inclement weather. Each venue offers climate-controlled rooms, which ensures that the couple and their guests are comfortable, even in hot summers and cold winters.

THE SPRINGS in Katy provides built-in projectors that display the memorable moments of the couple on a screen mounted over the stage. The staff at the site offers breakdown of the furniture and decor and cleanup after the event. All amenities are available and included in the rental cost.

Long rental hours and unlimited site visits allow the couple to fully prepare for their wedding. Other perks include:

• Invitations to bridal expos or an open house
  • A free seating planner tool

T H E W E D D I N G V E N U E E X P E R T S

THE SPRINGS is your dream wedding venue with its incredibly picturesque backdrops. At our Katy location, you have the choice of a beautifully natural, elegant style with our original Stonecreek Hall, OR a classy, romantic atmosphere with our new Tuscany Hall! Your guests will be in awe with the original hall's looming pecan trees and gorgeous pond surrounding the outdoor ceremony site. They will also be taken aback by Tuscany Hall, with its gorgeous overflowing fountains and picture-perfect landscaping. Whatever you choose, your wedding will never be forgotten! Schedule a tour today! Want a sneak peek? Take a virtual tour of our buildings now! (Copy the following links and paste them in your browser): Stonecreek Hall: http://goo.gl/lXjJ6z Tuscany Hall: http://goo.gl/ZgXyde

Backyard, Ballroom, Waterfront

Rentals + Equipment

4999 Buller Road, Brookshire, TX (832) 547-3647

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Tawny N

BEAUTIFUL! From the moment I stepped foot on the property, I knew that this was the place for our wedding! I walked through the StoneCreek Hall with tears in my eyes in realizing that everything I had envisioned could be found in this one place! I loved the rustic elegance of... Read More the Hall and the natural beauty of the outdoor space! Thus, I was able to save a lot of money in decorating. Jessica was very responsive and helpful in our planning process. I also loved that we were able to visit the facility at no extra costs. It helped with bridal photos and set-up planning. I loved that we were able to choose our own vendors and make our wedding experience special to us. However, we were thankful for their open house as we met great vendors that we used for our wedding. We loved the location! Although it's about a 40 minute drive from Houston, it's a beautiful drive. I loved that it would give our guests (many from out of town) a true Texas country feel! We had so many compliments about our venue and we love that it set the PERFECT setting for our wedding!

Reviewed on 5/12/2016

This company is the best in the business. From the time you step foot in THE SPRINGS, you know you are part of a big family. Everyone that works here makes you feel like you are important and your event is top priority, especially the management team. Although it is a large... Read More company, once you pick your location, you don't even remember there are others. I fell in love with the StoneCreek hall from the moment I stepped foot inside and looked at the grounds. Everything is perfectly manicured and might I add CLEAN (especially the bathrooms). My favorite parts were that we could choose our own vendors (the preferred were the best to work with) which was a HUGE money saver and headache reliever, that I did not have to do a ton of decorating because it was already so beautiful by itself, and that I got to have it for 15 hours. The place seemed like mine, even if only for one day... It was very relaxing. I know why I chose this venue over ALL of the other choices in Houston....It is the best. The memories will never fade.

An absolute dream venue!

Reviewed on 7/30/2014 Kat D

I found Pecan Springs online and booked our wedding before I got to view it in person and was blown away when I set foot in it. It is so much more gorgeous than the photos let on. Jessica, the manager of Pecan Springs, is one of the most helpful, nicest, friendliest people that... Read More I interacted with in my wedding planning. She has brilliant ideas that made my wedding run super smoothly and was such a reassurance the entire day. My guests raved about the venue the entire night and I am still getting emails complimenting me on our choice of venue. My favorite parts of Pecan Springs are the following: using my own vendors, how naturally gorgeous it is, lots of bathrooms so no lines, plenty of seating for everyone, the projector screen built in, the stunning wood beams, the upstairs rooms that we used for babysitters and kids, and how isolated it is from Houston traffic. If I could plan my wedding again, I would absolutely have it at Pecan Springs and I will definitely be recommending it to every bride that I know!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Kimberly C

If you want to feel like a princess on your big day, please choose The Springs! They go out of their way to fit your accommodations and they are pretty flexible with a lot of things. They always answer every question you have and when the day comes, you will realize it was the... Read More perfect place to have your wedding just because everything about them is remarkable and stunning. The Springs is WORTH every penny.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Dianna P

First of all, the location is beautiful all on its own. The staff were amazing to work with, my wedding was not too long after Harvey and my original venue in their property was flooded but they made the transition so easy and stress free!

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Katelyn C

The Tuscany Hall was the perfect amount of rustic for our botanical themed wedding. Everyone on-site was so accommodating and so easy to work with. Everything is bring your own, so it's a very budget friendly venue as well. It's on a beautiful site as well.

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Brittany W

I loved The Springs venue so much. The option to have two different halls was pretty amazing. We were able to use our own vendors which helped out tremendously. We looked at a few other venues in the Houston area and none beat the price and amenities of The Springs. Jessica, the... Read More manager, was super helpful as well. She helped with an approximate budget, vendors, and answered any questions we had promptly. Believe me I had a ton of questions throughout the wedding process. My guests loved the wedding and we had so many compliments about how beautiful the venue was. The only thing that was disappointing was the onsite management during our night. It was my coordinators first time at the venue and when looking for lighting and some other things we could not find the person that was supposed to be there to help. We eventually located her and had help. I wasn't too bothered by that situation. At the end of the night my coordinator was also told she had to sweep or we would be charged extra. It wasn't a huge deal to her. I was however upset about it because it was specifically in the contract that the venue swept and some of my friends helped so we wouldn't be charged. It is a great venue and we enjoyed it but the end experience was unprofessional.

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Gini S

I recently had my wedding at The SPRINGS in Katy, Tuscany Hall. One of the best decisions I've ever made! My husband and I knew immediately that Tuscany Hall was our venue once we saw the beautiful ceremony and reception space, which is rustic but with an upscale feel. Aside... Read More from the beauty of the space itself, the best things about this venue are: 1. The staff. Jessica and Margaret are awesome. They responded to my numerous emails very quickly. They gave helpful suggestions for vendors (outside of their standard preferred vendor list) when I was struggling with finding a couple of them. Jessica really made me feel welcome every time I went there for a site visit. I never felt like I was "just another wedding" to them. 2. The ability to have the venue from 9am-midnight allowed for plenty of time for the vendors to set up and for my bridal party to set up linens and decor at a comfortable pace. 3. Letting us bring in our own vendors (except for bartending and security) 4. All the tools that are available to brides to help with the planning, especially the AllSeated app, the venue-specific booklets that have measurements and other useful info, the checklists, and the "SPRINGS Brides & Wedding Pros" Facebook group. This is where I think The SPRINGS event venues really go above and beyond to differentiate themselves from other wedding venues. They offer so many useful tools & resources to help brides with the planning. The Facebook group in particular was invaluable to me, because I got to see other brides' ideas, questions and their actual layouts and decor from their own weddings. I am glad that I chose The SPRINGS in Katy for my special day and would absolutely recommend them to any future brides as well.

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Porsche W

I've recommended this venue to everyone I know. Our out of town guests loved seeing our rustic venue. It was beautiful. The staff members were amazing and made sure that our day was special.

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Olivia C

We loved the Springs! We had no issues, the venue is beautiful and well kept. It sprinkled a little before our ceremony and the springs staff was out there in no time drying off our chairs!! The staff is very nice and was quick to answer any questions I had prior to our event!!

Reviewed on 3/25/2017 Gaby D

The Springs in Katy made my planning and wedding day perfect! I knew once I saw the outdoor ceremony space that The Springs was my venue. The staff is absolutely amazing and always responded to my texts no matter how silly the questions. They offer so many tools to help plan and... Read More to ensure that your day runs as smooth as possible. I can't say enough about how stunning the venue is!

Reviewed on 3/18/2017 Amy D

This venue couldn't have been more perfect for us. Beautiful outside space and indoor space. Loved it so much!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Brittany W

I knew before even touring the venue that this was the place I wanted to get married at. After the tour it was no surprise it sealed the deal for me. The Tuscany Hall is BY FAR absolutely lovely and has everything. Not to mention Jessica was so welcoming & informative. Finding a... Read More venue manager who is going to be so easy to work with is a must & she definitely made it enjoyable. I am so excited to get married here in March of '18. They give you so much useful information & to mention the fact they have an open house where future brides can show others (my mom & future mother-in-law in my case) and where you can meet their preferred vendors. How awesome!!

Reviewed on 1/21/2017 Stephanie T

We totally love this venue since the moment we walked in we knew this was the place where we wanted to get married. This was the only venue we visited in person and there was no need to go see any other because it was exactly what we wanted and the theme we were going for.... Read More Everyone was so helpful and straight forward with the contract, rules, everything the venue provides, no hidden fees and they make sure your day runs smooth by having someone on side to make sure the restrooms are clean, changing the thermostat etc. The open house made it so easy for us to find our vendors. Also Bridal Wars was so much fun and my bridesmaids loved it. Keep up the great service and the beauty of this venue. -Stephanie & Brandon Ovalle

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Michelle H

Gorgeous venue! We used Tuscany Hall for an indoor ceremony and reception, though it has a lovely outdoor ceremony option if it's not sweltering, pouring, or freezing. The staff was amazing from initial tour to tear down. Extremely well-priced, especially if you're more cost... Read More conscious. Our guests loved the venue, too; couldn't stop raving about how lovely it was! Thank y'all so much!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Shelley J

My husband I got married at The Springs Katy, Tuscany Hall 9/3/16. The venue is beautiful, the staff is very responsive, helpful and accommodating. Our guests loved the venue as did we. You have flexibility to book vendors of your choice, have an indoor or outdoor ceremony... Read More and you have the venue to yourself all day! I'm so glad we chose The Springs Katy Tuscany Hall for our special day.

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Janet P

It was worth every dime! Very beautiful! They set up and also took down all tables and chairs for us. There was someone there the whole time making sure everything is running smoothly.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Elizabeth A

Our wedding at the Springs in Katy was gorgeous! The minute you walk into the place, you are overwhelmed with how beautiful the grounds are. However, brides, make sure you know what you're signing up for. When they say you're only paying for the venue ITSELF and setup of tables,... Read More that is literally what you are getting. Everything else needs to be done on your end, whether you get family/friends to help or hire vendors of all kinds. I was willing to DIY a lot of it. In any case, I have no regrets! The Springs in Katy is so beautiful, it doesn't need a whole lot as far as decorations.

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Pamela G

We love the Springs Events in Katy. The wedding venue is beautiful and takes minimal to make it Gorgeous! Also, this is the cleanest place I have ever been. Danced all night without my shoes and was expecting my feet to be black by the end of the night... much to my surprise,... Read More they were clean! Like I said this place is beautiful and super clean! You wont regret it! My only complaint is having to do the rehearsal the morning of, but it really wasn't that big of a deal in the grand scheme of it all.

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Loren R

Love love love this beautiful venue. Jessica was amazing help! This venue is so pretty and sweet! So happy I was married here!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Lyndee R

I absolutely loved this venue, was gorgeous and made our wedding unique to us. We were in the Stone Creek hall and the rustic elegance is impeccable. My only quarrel was we had to take out the trash which isn't a big deal but we forgot about that part and had to go back and take... Read More out the trash. I might just be to critical on that one part but that's the only thing besides that, you have to use a preferred vendor for bartender or you can't have one.

Reviewed on 7/07/2016

Awesome venue!! Both daughters had weddings there. Beautiful backgrounds for pictures. Extremely easy to work with and very professional. If I had another daughter, we would book here again!!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Katie L

We recently were married on May 7th at Pecan Springs and am SO HAPPY with our choice. I received so many compliments from our guests about how beautiful the venue was, outside and inside. THANK YOU SO MUCH! You’re venue is absolutely gorgeous and everything we wanted.

Reviewed on 12/26/2015 Kathryn P

I don’t even know where to start! We had an absolutely wonderful experience with Pecan Springs and working with Jessica and would recommend it to anyone looking for an event venue!! We booked Tuscany Hall a year in advance (before it was even built) when we fell in love with it... Read More during our tour. It turned out to be a stunning venue! They did such a great job with all of the little details within the building as well as in the ceremony area…stunning doesn’t even begin to cover it! Leading up to our wedding, any questions that we had Jessica was quick to respond. She was very easy to contact – email, call, text; and was flexible with scheduling times during the week to come in with vendors to check out the facilities and layout in more detail. The day of set up was seamless, we used the Pecan Springs seating chart creator to make our seating chart and submitted it to Pecan Springs and they set up the tables & chairs both inside & out. Huge help!!! The spacing was more than enough room, the bridal suite, groom’s room, and extra room upstairs (we designated for family to gather pre-ceremony) was very spacious and elegantly decorated. We received many compliments throughout our wedding on how beautiful the venue was and guests were wondering how we ever found it…we were very lucky ☺

Tuscany Venue

Reviewed on 11/27/2015 Gissel M

I got married on Nov. 13th, 2015 in the new Tuscany Hall. It was absolutely beautiful! When we booked the date, the venue was not even close to being finished but we felt confident enough to book a venue without seeing it first. I don't recommend doing that but the lady who... Read More helped us was very confident and explained to us what they were planning on doing with the venue which turned out to be exactly or even more beautiful than expected. The whole experience of planning the wedding was obviously very stressful, so if we had any questions about payments, security, chair setup, etc. all we did was text them and immediately we would get a reply back. Everyone we talked to was very professional and we felt like they did care for our special day.