THE SPRINGS in Lake Conroe

Montgomery, TX

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with THE SPRINGS in Lake Conroe

A one-of-a-kind events facility in Montgomery, Texas, THE SPRINGS in Lake Conroe offers two unique event halls that sit on 10 acres of beautifully kept land. Each hall offers a distinctive look and feel, while the picturesque sprawling grounds offer plenty of photo opportunities with winding paths, lush gardens and a beautiful walking bridge. Couples who wish to have their wedding ceremony on-site can choose from a number of outdoor spots, although many brides and grooms choose to exchange vows under the rustic gazebo. For reception space, THE SPRINGS in Lake Conroe offers two options, each which can accommodate 320 guests.

Stonebrook Hall is a majestic, castle-like facility featuring stone architecture. Inside, its wrought-iron doors, sconce lighting, wood floors, wood pillars and limestone walls lend it unmatched elegance and contribute to its quaint, charming feel.

Pine Hall is a rustic, yet elegant, banquet hall that combines the scenery of the Texas woodlands with southern charm. True to its name, the facility features a pine interior that not only looks stunning, but it also emits an invigorating pine scent that adds to the country charm of the space. It features a grand staircase and a wraparound porch, both which offer ample photo opportunities.

THE SPRINGS in Lake Conroe offers the following amenities with all of its wedding rentals:

• Bride and groom suites
  • Climate-controlled facilities
  • Cleanup services
  • Built-in dance floor
  • Elevated stage
  • Indoor PA system with amplifier
  • Landscaped outdoor ceremony site with provided seating for up to 320 guests
  • Indoor tables and chairs for 320 guests
  • Projector with a large retractable screen
  • Online seating planner for assigned seating options

THE SPRINGS in Lake Conroe has an extensive list of recommended vendors, but it is flexible in letting the bride and groom work with whomever they choose. The only exception is that it does require that if alcohol is brought onto the premises, the wedding couple utilizes one of its listed bartenders. This venue does not offer catering or beverage service, so all food and alcohol needs to be provided by outside sources.

THE SPRINGS in Lake Conroe prides itself on being upfront with all of its costs, so the bride and groom do not need to worry about hidden fees. All services and amenities are included in the rental cost and there are no extra costs afterwards, including sales tax and gratuity. It also offers personal payment plans for convenience.

The SPRINGS in Lake Conroe understands that many couples feel rushed with short ceremony or reception time slots, which is why it offers use of its facilities for the full day, from 9:00 a.m. to midnight. This 15-hour rental time slot gives couples ample time to put together last-minute decorations, take beautiful pictures and enjoy the festivities with their guests.

See your dream wedding come true at THE SPRINGS. At our Lake Conroe location, you have the choice between our beautiful + original Pine Hall, or our natural + elegant Stonebrook Hall. Your wedding experience will be perfect with a 15-hour rental time, a personal payment plan, & the freedom to choose the vendors you've always wanted! Take a virtual tour of both of our buildings! (Copy the following links and paste them in your browser): Pine Hall: Stonebrook Hall:

Rentals + Equipment

824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

14135 Laramie Trail, Montgomery, TX (281) 236-2634

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Jessica S

The best choice I made! Everything was perfect and they were so helpful throughout the entire process!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Lauren C

Had my wedding and reception here, which is what the site is made for. With a 250 person wedding, my now-husband and I were worried we'd never find the right place. Jael was amazing! The tour was very comprehensive, and pending booking availability, you get to choose one of two... Read More beautiful venues with outdoor ceremony areas. They very much leave you to your own ideas with minimal restrictions, but they also give you a great list of vendors and have the best open houses that helped us find our perfect matches. Thanks, Springs!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 ALLIE Z

So gorgeous, clean, and well taken care of! My wedding was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. I am so glad I chose this venue. You can truly make your day your own

Reviewed on 3/15/2018 Emily D

The Springs is absolutely gorgeous inside and out! It was the perfect place to hold my wedding. The staff was so responsive and helpful before and during the wedding. The bridal suite was so comfortable and was able to fit my entire bridal party as well as other family/friends.... Read More I definitely recommend this venue to any bride!

Reviewed on 2/21/2018 Kaitlyn B

Wonderful staff and beautiful venue!

Reviewed on 2/15/2018 Stephanie R

This venue is beautiful. Everything with needed as far as space and looks go. But unfortunately it was very difficult to get someone to answer the phone. The night before my wedding I wanted to rehearse. They told me the venue was unavailable via text message but when I asked if... Read More someone would please call me to discuss no one ever did. If you want a beautiful venue this is the place but if you want a venue that answers their phone look elsewhere.

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 Catalina C

Overall a pretty good experience with this venue!! Staff are great and always respond to emails, txt or phone calls in a very timely manner. We did not have a day of wedding planner, but everything seemed to run pretty smoothly! Venue was amazing and the outdoor area was perfect... Read More for the ceremony. The only cons to this venue are that they don't allow sparklers and they do not allow for a rehearsal at the venue, even if there is no event the day prior to your wedding. If you do want to have the venue as the location for the rehearsal you'd have to pay a pretty penny to do so.

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Cindy L

Absolutely perfect. We got engaged in February and got married in July. Everything was so easy and absolutely stunning. The staff really did a wonderful job helping us with vendor recommendations and making sure we were well taken care of on the day of. I could not have imagined... Read More a more beautiful space to have our ceremony and reception. Everything was perfect!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Jenae A

My wedding here was amazing! It looked like it was going to rain but DIDN'T! I am so glad that the staff was nice and we had a backup plan just in case it did. I loved my wedding day! We both loved our special day!

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Danielle R

I loved this venue the second I saw it, I knew it would be perfect for our wedding. Any time I had a question the staff at The Springs was just a simple text away. They always answered asap and I loved that! It was so easy to bring in vendors that I wanted, that was another... Read More reason why we chose The Springs we wanted our wedding our way. We just posted our wedding video and everyone keeps asking where this beautiful venue is and that it looked amazing! We were in Stonebrooke Hall and it was just absolutely perfect. The staff is phenomenal and professional and I couldn't of asked for a better venue to have my wedding at. LOVED every second of it :)

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Ryann K

Could not have asked for a better venue and staff to work with! They answered every call and text in a reasonable time and were a tremendous help whenever I needed bridal guidance! I got most of my vendors from their open house which was AMAZING!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Hannah T

The Springs staff was so helpful! I had to make a few changes from the original plan, I had the ceremony and reception in the same room, so the staff helped me move a table and a row of chairs so that there was enough room. It ended up PERFECT!! Thank you to everyone that... Read More helped! From Lauren who started the whole process to the guys that helped me on the wedding day! I couldn't imaging having gone anywhere else to get married and it be that smooth! :)

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Stephanie S

Not only was the staff Phenomenal, the venue was flawless! Lauren and Alyssa were extremely helpful and easy to contact, also very quick to reply to emails. Best Venue Ever! Perfection at its finest!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Erin T

My husband and I got married at the Stonebrook Hall at the Springs in Lake Conroe in April. We absolutley loved the feel of the venue and was the perfect place for the two of us. We loved how we were able to bring in all of our own vendors to the venue instead of having to pick... Read More from a menu of options like other venues may require. Our friends and family were constantly complimenting how beautiful the building and grounds were. The staff at the Springs was super friendly and very responsive to emails! Also, they hosted a great open house event where many of their preferred vendors attended and set up booths so that you could meet and book vendors all in one place. It was very helpful! Overall, we loved the Springs and would definitely recommend it to others!

Reviewed on 3/03/2017 Julie G

Hi brides! Be very careful when planning your wedding here. For the most part the company is attentive except when you ask a question they do not like and then they will take several days to respond. Be careful trying to plan ahead. I'm having to pay an additional 1000 because I... Read More reserved too early (September ) for a date in late fall the following year. They advised that prices fall at the beginning of the year, so brides you'd be better off waiting. Don't make the mistake I did and pay more for zero additional value. Sometimes planning early can ultimately cost you more. Be careful. Weddings are expensive enough and the venue will not allow you to participate in the lower price. But good place other than that. At the end of the day they're just a business so understandable they'd want to keep the extra grand. I mean I sure would of liked to.

2017-03-03T12:39:24 Response from the vendor

I apologize for the delayed response. We do request up to 24 hours for an email response, however, we do typically respond within the hour. Management happened to be out of the office that day but did respond first thing the following day. Our brides... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/10/2016 Chelsea G

We chose Amber Springs Events in Montgomery, TX almost 2 years prior to our wedding. Me and my fiancé fell in love with everything about Stonebrook Hall. Jael was the manager for majority of the time that I was working with Amber Springs, and she was phenomenal. She was very... Read More responsive, helpful, and genuine. I could tell that she wanted to make sure that our wedding day was exactly like I wanted it to be. I would give Jael a 5 star review! My only issue with the venue was that the day that I arrived onsite for our wedding, I was informed that Jael was no longer with the venue and somebody else had took over managing. I had not been notified prior to the DAY OF our wedding. Come to find out, we were charged for a broken piece of furniture that had already been broken. Not only was the furniture broken, but members of the team at Amber Springs had made comments to our wedding coordinator that he KNEW the furniture was broken. We still have not settled this issue, but we were charged for this. It left a very sour taste in my, and my family's mouth afterwards. Overall, the wedding was beautiful and our guests had a wonderful time...but I would be very careful when booking with whoever has now taken over the Amber Springs in Montgomery.

2016-04-14T17:32:13 Response from the vendor

Dear Chelsea, Thank you so much for choosing our Stonebrook Hall for your wedding. I am so happy you found the venue beautiful and that you and your guests had a wonderful time. We take a lot of pride in meeting our client’s needs and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/04/2016

I can't say enough positive things about working with Amber Springs. Jael and her assistant were always quick to respond to emails and telephone calls, and always happy to help and had plenty of suggestions for caterers, decor, coordinators etc etc on their list of vendors....... Read More Outside of their professionalism, the venue itself is AMAZING. The water feature makes it peaceful and beautiful. The venue was a great size for our 150 guest. It was perfect weather even though it was 'winter'. It truly was a perfect wedding and we owe our amazing venue and their entire staff for that! Thanks for helping us create our dream wedding!

Reviewed on 1/13/2016

I definitely had the wedding of my dreams at Amber Springs. Jael, Marci, and Ben were ASTONISHING AND AWESOME during the whole planning process. We do not live anywhere near Conroe/ Montgomery area so I was relying heavily on the communication from Jael who was a God-send to our... Read More family and I will forever cherish her and the entire staff. (I texted her every day leading up to our wedding to see what the weather was like because I was in such a panic) They equipped me with information needed during the planing like dimensions & measurements, vendors, suggestions, and answers to every question I had. THEY KNOW THEIR STUFF!! We wanted an outdoor ceremony, but by Saturday we had to plan for an indoor ceremony due to the weather (it had rained just about every day leading up to my wedding day) I certainly would have been just as happy with an indoor ceremony especially after Jael explained how the process would work and sent me several pictures of what previous brides had done. The rustic barn is BEAUTIFUL! Fortunately, the skies cleared and the sun came out and we were able to have the ceremony outside last minute. Our wedding was spectacular! Even if you don't live in the area, trust Jael and Marci and the rest of the team to help you with questions during the planning process.

Amazing place!!

Reviewed on 1/13/2016 Amy B

Great place to have a wedding! Absolutely stunning!!

Reviewed on 1/12/2016

Despite the rainy weather, my wedding turned out perfect! Jael was so attentive to us on the wedding day. She is bilingual, so she and family got along great! It was important that my family feel involved during the search for a wedding venue and Jael was able to answer their... Read More questions directly in Spanish. She and the staff were quick to reply to texts emails and phone calls and the customer service was exceptional. The only thing I disliked was the gravel parking lot, it cheapens a beautiful venue.

Reviewed on 1/12/2016

My Wedding was January 2, 2016 At the Pine Hall at Amber Springs and was thoroughly pleased with Jael and Marci. They were very reponsive to my calls and texts. We have to understand that they work with hundreds of brides and so the mere fact that they get back to you within 24... Read More hours is exceptional service, in my opinion. Im sure it is not easy. I appreciated that Jael gave great advice, and helped me trouble shoot "problems" , such as how to allow all 350 guests of mine to be comfortable, etc. Another example of how willing to help: I was wanting to hire a vendor to put a chandelier in the entry way, and Jael even took a picture on her cell phone and gave me approximate measurements of the height of the ceiling when I texted her. She is so helpful and even entertained questions from my dad when he would call. The grounds are CLEAN, immaculate, and the landscaping impeccable. I loved how they kept the hanging ferns and grass green throughout the year , even in the dead of winter. Many of my guests complimented how quaint and beautiful the venue was, and they appreciated the rustic , but elegant "barn" feel. I toured other areas around Woodlands and Montgomery including: Madera Estates, Big Sky Barn, Lakepoint Venue, Woodlands Marriot Waterway, Woodlands Resort and Conference center, Belle Rose Maison, et hands down this was the best place for me. My only recommendation is that if you have a lot of vendors like I did: Chandelier rental, Caterer, DJ, Linens, Chevalier Chairs, Cake , Roasted Pig, Ethnic Halal food buffet, open bar, that you hire an experienced and competent Wedding co-ordinator. I was blessed enough to find wedding coordinator Kathy Bernish with Bundle Bride in Conroe, Texas. She was so professional, bride-centered, and responsive to all my requests. We pulled off a 350+ guest wedding and it was 90% due to the hard work of the staff of Amber Springs and Kathy Bernish of Bundle Bride.

gorgeous wedding venue

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 Lindsey R

This was the venue of my dreams. The grounds are gorgeous. Jael and her team are great to work with. They answer your questions as quick as possible and are very kind. This venue made my wedding day unforgettable.

Amber Springs Stonebrook Hall

Reviewed on 7/30/2015 Amy L

Loved the venue and the staff. The price was a little high for it not coming with much, other than tables and chairs, but through my vendor selections I was able to make up the difference. It was just beautiful and really gave us the romantic vibe that we were hoping for on our... Read More big day!

Reviewed on 7/21/2015

Although I booked with Linda, I appreciated the help Jael provided during my wedding planning. Management change made a world of difference! I loved that my calls were always answered. My ceremony was offsite but I still loved having all day to have vendors get the hall ready... Read More for the reception. I used a lot of the preferred vendors and found that their prices were unbeatable.

Beautiful Wedding Venue!

Reviewed on 7/21/2015

My husband and I were more than pleased with Amber Springs. We held our reception in the Pine Hall and it was absolutely beautiful. The updates that new management has done really enhance the hall's beauty. The attention and service we received from Amber Springs staff was... Read More amazing. They were very quick to answer calls and emails, and were incredibly helpful. They made the entire planning process very easy! I highly recommend this wedding venue!!