THE SPRINGS Event Venue -- Breathtaking & Unique

THE SPRINGS is the rustic wedding backdrop of your dreams with its beautiful water features & bridges that sit adjacent to the outdoor ceremony sites. Your wedding experience will be perfect with a 15-hour rental time, a personal payment plan, & the freedom to choose the vendors you've always wanted!

Guest Capacity

Ballroom

Rentals + Equipment

14135 Laramie Trail, Montgomery, TX

Beautiful Wedding Venue!

Reviewed on 7/21/2015

My husband and I were more than pleased with Amber Springs. We held our reception in the Pine Hall and it was absolutely beautiful. The updates that new management has done really enhance the hall's beauty. The attention and service we received from Amber Springs staff was... Read More amazing. They were very quick to answer calls and emails, and were incredibly helpful. They made the entire planning process very easy! I highly recommend this wedding venue!!

BEST VENUE IN THE WORLD!

Reviewed on 2/25/2014 Michelle

This really was the best venue for the relaxed but elegant southern wedding I was looking for. Everything is DIY, which worked perfect for me as I wanted a simpler setup. They had a preferred vendors list filled with excellent companies who were more than happy to go above and... Read More beyond for any bride at this venue. As soon as the vendor's knew I was getting married at Stonebrook Hall, they immediately knew what the venue needed and made excellent suggestions as to what would look beautiful at the site but still matched my style. Really, it was the relationship between the vendors and this gorgeous venue that made everything jive the day of the wedding. Although there was another wedding the same day as mine on the other side of the property, I was amazed that you couldn't hear them at all while we were there. There was PLENTY of parking for my guests (and vendors) and I loved the fact you could have the ceremony both inside and out, depending on weather. 165 guests showed up, but there was still plenty of space both in the hall and outside for more; it was a very comfortable number. Definitely recommending everyone to use Amber Springs, one of my bridesmaids just signed the contract for Stonebrook Hall last week! So excited to go back!

Perfect location for the DIY bride

Reviewed on 1/13/2014 Lindsey

Amber Springs is located in a beautiful area with wonderful landscaping for photos. There were 2 main reasons I chose to go with this location: (1) You get the venue from 8 am until midnight. This means that there is plenty of time to get ready at the venue itself as well as be... Read More there for any set up. A lot of venues seemed to offer 4 hour time slots for renting, leaving you with concerns of feeling rushed and getting everything done in time. At Amber Springs the whole day is yours to do as you please on your own time schedule. (2) Since you are simply renting the building and must bring in all of your vendors this leaves the most opportunity for creativity and making your day exactly how you want it. This location is perfect for the DIY bride who wants to have the ability to plan and create their entire day. It does create more work than the "Choose option A or B" venues who have their own vendors though, so I would recommend it to those who have the time, energy, and motivation to create their wedding vision. Sweet manager (Linda), beautiful grounds, and all the flexibility you could possibly want for the perfect day - I would definitely recommend using Amber Springs.

Reviewed on 4/10/2016 Chelsea G

We chose Amber Springs Events in Montgomery, TX almost 2 years prior to our wedding. Me and my fiancé fell in love with everything about Stonebrook Hall. Jael was the manager for majority of the time that I was working with Amber Springs, and she was phenomenal. She was very... Read More responsive, helpful, and genuine. I could tell that she wanted to make sure that our wedding day was exactly like I wanted it to be. I would give Jael a 5 star review! My only issue with the venue was that the day that I arrived onsite for our wedding, I was informed that Jael was no longer with the venue and somebody else had took over managing. I had not been notified prior to the DAY OF our wedding. Come to find out, we were charged for a broken piece of furniture that had already been broken. Not only was the furniture broken, but members of the team at Amber Springs had made comments to our wedding coordinator that he KNEW the furniture was broken. We still have not settled this issue, but we were charged for this. It left a very sour taste in my, and my family's mouth afterwards. Overall, the wedding was beautiful and our guests had a wonderful time...but I would be very careful when booking with whoever has now taken over the Amber Springs in Montgomery.

2016-04-14T17:32:13 Response from the vendor

Dear Chelsea, Thank you so much for choosing our Stonebrook Hall for your wedding. I am so happy you found the venue beautiful and that you and your guests had a wonderful time. We take a lot of pride in meeting our client’s needs and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/04/2016

I can't say enough positive things about working with Amber Springs. Jael and her assistant were always quick to respond to emails and telephone calls, and always happy to help and had plenty of suggestions for caterers, decor, coordinators etc etc on their list of vendors....... Read More Outside of their professionalism, the venue itself is AMAZING. The water feature makes it peaceful and beautiful. The venue was a great size for our 150 guest. It was perfect weather even though it was 'winter'. It truly was a perfect wedding and we owe our amazing venue and their entire staff for that! Thanks for helping us create our dream wedding!

Reviewed on 1/13/2016

I definitely had the wedding of my dreams at Amber Springs. Jael, Marci, and Ben were ASTONISHING AND AWESOME during the whole planning process. We do not live anywhere near Conroe/ Montgomery area so I was relying heavily on the communication from Jael who was a God-send to our... Read More family and I will forever cherish her and the entire staff. (I texted her every day leading up to our wedding to see what the weather was like because I was in such a panic) They equipped me with information needed during the planing like dimensions & measurements, vendors, suggestions, and answers to every question I had. THEY KNOW THEIR STUFF!! We wanted an outdoor ceremony, but by Saturday we had to plan for an indoor ceremony due to the weather (it had rained just about every day leading up to my wedding day) I certainly would have been just as happy with an indoor ceremony especially after Jael explained how the process would work and sent me several pictures of what previous brides had done. The rustic barn is BEAUTIFUL! Fortunately, the skies cleared and the sun came out and we were able to have the ceremony outside last minute. Our wedding was spectacular! Even if you don't live in the area, trust Jael and Marci and the rest of the team to help you with questions during the planning process.

Reviewed on 1/12/2016

Despite the rainy weather, my wedding turned out perfect! Jael was so attentive to us on the wedding day. She is bilingual, so she and family got along great! It was important that my family feel involved during the search for a wedding venue and Jael was able to answer their... Read More questions directly in Spanish. She and the staff were quick to reply to texts emails and phone calls and the customer service was exceptional. The only thing I disliked was the gravel parking lot, it cheapens a beautiful venue.

Reviewed on 1/12/2016

My Wedding was January 2, 2016 At the Pine Hall at Amber Springs and was thoroughly pleased with Jael and Marci. They were very reponsive to my calls and texts. We have to understand that they work with hundreds of brides and so the mere fact that they get back to you within 24... Read More hours is exceptional service, in my opinion. Im sure it is not easy. I appreciated that Jael gave great advice, and helped me trouble shoot "problems" , such as how to allow all 350 guests of mine to be comfortable, etc. Another example of how willing to help: I was wanting to hire a vendor to put a chandelier in the entry way, and Jael even took a picture on her cell phone and gave me approximate measurements of the height of the ceiling when I texted her. She is so helpful and even entertained questions from my dad when he would call. The grounds are CLEAN, immaculate, and the landscaping impeccable. I loved how they kept the hanging ferns and grass green throughout the year , even in the dead of winter. Many of my guests complimented how quaint and beautiful the venue was, and they appreciated the rustic , but elegant "barn" feel. I toured other areas around Woodlands and Montgomery including: Madera Estates, Big Sky Barn, Lakepoint Venue, Woodlands Marriot Waterway, Woodlands Resort and Conference center, Belle Rose Maison, et hands down this was the best place for me. My only recommendation is that if you have a lot of vendors like I did: Chandelier rental, Caterer, DJ, Linens, Chevalier Chairs, Cake , Roasted Pig, Ethnic Halal food buffet, open bar, that you hire an experienced and competent Wedding co-ordinator. I was blessed enough to find wedding coordinator Kathy Bernish with Bundle Bride in Conroe, Texas. She was so professional, bride-centered, and responsive to all my requests. We pulled off a 350+ guest wedding and it was 90% due to the hard work of the staff of Amber Springs and Kathy Bernish of Bundle Bride.

gorgeous wedding venue

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 Lindsey R

This was the venue of my dreams. The grounds are gorgeous. Jael and her team are great to work with. They answer your questions as quick as possible and are very kind. This venue made my wedding day unforgettable.

Amber Springs Stonebrook Hall

Reviewed on 7/30/2015 Amy L

Loved the venue and the staff. The price was a little high for it not coming with much, other than tables and chairs, but through my vendor selections I was able to make up the difference. It was just beautiful and really gave us the romantic vibe that we were hoping for on our... Read More big day!

Reviewed on 7/21/2015

Although I booked with Linda, I appreciated the help Jael provided during my wedding planning. Management change made a world of difference! I loved that my calls were always answered. My ceremony was offsite but I still loved having all day to have vendors get the hall ready... Read More for the reception. I used a lot of the preferred vendors and found that their prices were unbeatable.

Rustic Elegance at its Finest

Reviewed on 6/02/2015 Ashley R

Amber Springs- Stone Brook hall really exceeded my expectations of my dream wedding of rustic elegance! The grounds were beautiful, the reception hall was perfect and the staff was professional. Only issues I had were the AC in the bridal suite wasn't cool enough with all the... Read More lights we had and people in the bridal suite, it was hard to cool down. The outside ceremony area had a water drain right in the middle where guest seating was and the lawn was to wet to have the ceremony outside, but in Amber Springs defense, We are having record breaking flooding during the wedding week. Overall exceptional venue and professional staff.

Beautiful!!

Reviewed on 3/30/2015 Emily R

I LOVED THIS VENUE! It was so so so beautiful and I couldn't ask for anything better! Throughout the process, I was getting a little skeptical on my choice of venue because it was so far away from where I live and all my guests live, but it was SO worth it! My mom and I would... Read More make Saturday trips to Conroe about every month and just slowly plan everything out. I love that Amber Springs allows you to bring any vendors you want to their venue. This allowed us to make our wedding 100% personalized. It couldn't have gone any better!

Great Venue!

Reviewed on 1/09/2015 Lindsey A

Jael made me feel comfortable from day one. She was such a joy to work with. Amber Springs helped me with ideas as well considering I didn't have a wedding coordinator. Super sweet and professional staff. I highly recommend this venue!

Wedding in October '14 at stonebrook

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Heather F

I got extremely lucky with the weather and was able to enjoy this beautiful venue'a outdoor ceremony area. The bees were a little out of control and wished they would have sprayed before hand. Other than that small complaint everything worked out perfectly. I had no electrical... Read More issues, everything came together smoothly. If you're a bride looking for a diy venue to have your own image turn into a reality, this is the place for you!

Beautiful Venue Great Value!!!!

Reviewed on 7/01/2014

Absolutely LOVED the venue and the value!!!! However my only complaint is that at the beginning, it was very difficult to get my calls and emails answered through Linda. Ever since they hired the new manager JL, all my calls and emails were returned and answered. She went above... Read More and beyond to make sure we had all the information we needed to plan our wedding. She even made sure we had new furniture in the brides room! She also allowed us to schedule several appointments for us to come and view the venue which was essential for planning! Our day ended up being beautiful and we are so happy we booked here.

Everything I had hoped it would be!

Reviewed on 6/17/2014 Carolyn Q

The venue was gorgeous and accommodating. Under the new management, I found that any of my questions were immediately answered. The venue was always open to us popping in to see something or check something as we got the details in order. There were a few things we thought... Read More were included in the price (like chair set-up) that weren't, but the additional cost wasn't too terrible. The only trouble we ran into was a neighbor complaining about the noise level, along with the other facility on the property having music so loud we could hear it during our ceremony. It worked out for us because of the timing, but I can see how that would be a problem for other ceremonies. It was a coincidence that it worked out okay for ours.

Loved the venue...

Reviewed on 6/04/2014 Katie R

Amber Springs was great!! We were in Stonbrook hall and it was absolutely gorgeous!! The staff was always very helpful and would call/email back within 24 hrs. We only had issues the day of the wedding. I knew (as part of the contract) that they would be having tours the morning... Read More of the wedding while we were setting up and getting ready, but I was not okay with men walking/looking into the bridal room while my bridesmaids and I were changing clothes. There was no forewarning that they would be coming into the room and they surprised us a couple of times. Also, during our ceremony there was rap music being blared from one of the houses that backs up to the property and it was being done on purpose. People in my family missed the entire ceremony because they were trying to get her to turn it off or even down. I emailed Jael the Sunday after our wedding and have still not heard back about this issue.

Stonebrook Hall = Rustic Elegance!!

Reviewed on 1/23/2014 Nicole

I just recently had my wedding at Amber Springs in the Stonebrook Hall. The negatives: it was a little pricy and far from any hotels. The positives: absolutely beautiful! The Stonebrook Hall is the perfect combination of rustic and elegant. Linda was so nice and helpful, I could... Read More call anytime I had questions. For $20, she had someone come and put out all the chairs for the ceremony. They provided all the table and chairs, we only had to worry about the decorations (but the place was so beautiful that it barely needed decorating). My wedding colors were plum and champagne, but the white stone walls and dark wood beams can compliment almost any color combination. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone wanting a wedding in the Woodlands/Conroe area!

Amber Springs Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 1/23/2014 Samantha B

Everything was perfect, just need more management for better communication.

Absolutely Beautiful

Reviewed on 1/02/2014 Randi C

This venue is beautiful. I was hoping to have my ceremony outside, but it was way too cold so we ended up having it inside. It worked out perfectly. Pine Hall is beautiful. The only thing I can say semi-negative was the lady that runs the place seemed really confused most of the... Read More time, I received a couple of emails from her with another guys name in the place of my husbands, and an email asking me if I wanted to sell my wedding stuff BEFORE my wedding. I know she has a lot of weddings to handle, so that's why it didn't bother me too much. Overall, I had the wedding of my dreams and I wouldn't have picked any other place. I highly recommend this venue.

As Good as It Gets

Reviewed on 9/22/2013 Karen W

There were several things we did "right" for my daughters wedding and using Amber Springs as the venue was top of the list. Linda is very easy to work with and helpful, but not in your way. The venue was clean and pretty before we decorated, which only means you don't really... Read More have to do too much to make it beautiful. We used a bartending service and cake lady that was one of Amber Springs recommendations. They were great. Provided exactly what they said they would, if not a little more and were very friendly. I can highly recommend Amber Springs for your wedding or party. So much room and a great price.

Beautiful Venue!

Reviewed on 7/23/2013 Michelle L

This venue is just as gorgeous as it is in pictures! Having the venue for an entire day, versus a few hours before like other venues, definitely worked in our favor! I was able to decorate the venue the day before my wedding since there was not a wedding that particular day... Read More (extra plus). Linda and her husband were very sweet and flexible. Linda even helped out during dinner! They answered all questions with full knowledge and made me feel comfortable, with no anxiety, for my big day. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone who is venturing north for their wedding. Wonderful people, wonderful venue!

After the Wedding review

Reviewed on 7/22/2013

Great location and Linda Brown was terrific!!!

July Wedding at Amber Springs

Reviewed on 7/19/2013 Ashley H

I recently had my wedding at Amber Springs in Montgomery at the Stonebrook Hall and it was everything I hoped and expected it to be. The venue itself is beautiful, a white stone hall with dark wooden rafters, and wooden accents. Because it was July we did our ceremony and... Read More reception both indoors (but there is an outdoor area) and it worked perfectly. It is especially nice that you are able to reserve the venue all day from 8:00 am until midnight. With the dressing rooms for both the groom and the bride, we were able to be there well before the wedding and I was relaxed knowing that we had all of the essential people already there and getting ready. Linda was so nice to work with, she really works hard making sure you have what you need and what you want.

Meet The Manager

Alexis Brewer

I've been in the wedding industry for over 15 years. It's a passion of mine to help couples envision their big day with us. The Springs event venues are the perfect backdrop for a wedding, and we offer lots of amenities to ensure a smooth and seamless wedding day.