THE SPRINGS in McKinney, Stone Hall

Anna, TX

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with THE SPRINGS in McKinney, Stone Hall

A BALLROOM IN ANNA, TX

THE SPRINGS in McKinney is situated in Anna, Texas. Specializing in weddings, they operate Stone Hall and Tuscany Hill, two charmingly rustic yet modern venues that offer couples all-in-one facilities for indoor and outdoor wedding ceremonies and receptions.

Minimal decor is required as the natural, rustic and elegant ambience of the venues is enhanced with wood, iron and stone accents. Designed with weddings in mind, there are ample scenic spots to capture stunning photographs; choose from the colorful gardens, lush lawns and forest areas to the stone walkways, wooden bridge and grand staircase.

Stone Hall. Stone Hall exudes rustic Texan elegance with its sterling white limestone, high open-beam wooden ceilings, stunning chandeliers and polished hardwood floors. This classic country architecture provides the perfect canvas to suit any wedding theme and color scheme. A wrap-around porch with benches and lanterns provides a wonderful open-air space for guests to mingle and enjoy a cocktail hour. Stone Hall can accommodate up to 320 seated guests.

Stone Hall Wooden Pavilion. The Wooden Pavilion is a beautiful outdoor ceremony site nestled in the shade of towering trees. A stone aisle winds its way from Stone Hall over its signature bridge to this tranquil ceremony site. The Pavilion has an elevated stage where couples can say their wedding vows while guests look on from elegant white garden chairs set up on the stone-enclosed lawn area.

Tuscany Hill. Tuscany Hill is an Italian-inspired villa in the Tuscan countryside overlooking the city of Anna. Built on a hill, this exquisite venue oozes Old World charm. The stone work and wooden accents enhance the beauty of the building. Inside this building polished wooden floors, elegant chandeliers and a central two-story fireplace create a warm and inviting ambience. A wrap-around indoor balcony overlooks the room and creates a versatile space to accommodate large functions or it can be used a lounge area where guests can relax and mingle. Tuscany Hill can accommodate up to 320 seated guests.

Tuscany Hill Pergola. The Pergola is a beautifully romantic raised ceremony site with elegant columns supporting its wood-beamed roof. A stone path leads the bride through the landscaped gardens to this tranquil spot where the vows are exchanged.

THE SPRINGS in McKinney host only one wedding per day at each location, giving couples 15 hours of exclusive use of the venue from 9 a.m. until midnight. This provides couples with a wonderfully private venue and allows ample time for outside vendors to set up. Catering professionals will have access to an on-site prep kitchen with a separate service entrance. Alcohol of your choice can be brought onto the property including, kegs, red wine and bottles. The venue provides the following amenities:

• Two sets of chairs
  • Round and rectangular tables
  • Built-in catering bar and beverage bar
  • Indoor and outdoor audio systems provided for plug in devices
  • Wireless microphone and lapel microphone
  • Built-in projector with mounted screen over the stage
  • Set-up and tear-down

THE SPRINGS in McKinney have years of experience in the wedding industry and their dedicated staff work alongside you to assist with the planning of the day. Each venue has a spacious private bridal suite where the bride and groom can get ready. Other perks include:

• Personal payment plans
  • Trusted vendor list
  • Unlimited site visits
  • Online seating planner

THE SPRINGS Event Venue--Breathtaking & Unique

THE SPRINGS will ensure that you have the wedding of your dreams. Whether it's a romantic, elegant gathering at Tuscany Hill (our newest hall), or a classic southern celebration at Stone Hall (our classic hall), you and your loved ones will never be able to forget your most special event--not to mention the ease on your wallet! Minimal decor is needed at THE SPRINGS as stunning, manicured grounds and beautiful facilities create the one-of-a-kind location you are looking for. Make your wedding day the best day of your life here at THE SPRINGS. Schedule your tour today! Want a sneak peek? Take a virtual tour now! (Copy the following link and paste it in your browser): http://goo.gl/GHjdY0

Ballroom

2600 Hitching Post Trail, Anna, TX (469) 400-8960

A Dream Venue

Reviewed on 1/04/2015 Devin F

My husband and I were recently married here in September. We live in Houston, so making plans to get married was a little harder on us. We actually booked our wedding, before the property was finished being built. Before it was finished it was beatfiul!! The women at the... Read More venue are very nice and were very willing to work with us. The Venue its self was amazing. The property is very peaceful. The venue itself is so gorgeous, that you don't need a lot of décor, which is really nice too. The sound system was awesome, they have a wonderful list of vendors. We used several of their vendors. They supplied and help break down all the tables and chairs. They made sure anything we needed was taken care of the day of. They called and emailed just make sure we had everything, remind of us stuff, just in case we forgot. Being married at Heritage Springs, was a dream! It is a must to go see this place!

Reviewed on 3/28/2016 Jordyn L

We had such a wonderful experience using The Springs in McKinney as our Wedding Venue. The Ceremony site as well as Reception room are large and open, and beautiful! The best part about this venue was the availability to have an indoor wedding if the weather was not good. We had... Read More to move our wedding inside due to Wind and Rain, and though this was upsetting at first, Plan B turned out to be beautiful inside! Overall the venue was clean, organized, and spacious. The Bridal Suite and Groom Suite were perfect, as well as the family room. Not to mention pricing was a steal for the quality that the venue had. Heritage Springs will forever be a wonderful memory to me, because it enabled a wonderful atmosphere to host the best day of my life! :)

Reviewed on 6/11/2015 Melina B

Having my wedding at Heritage Springs this past May was one of the best decisions I have ever made, it was the perfect combination of myself and my husband's personalities. It was just the right amount of fancy, not over the top and not too casual. The pricing is pretty... Read More reasonable considering everything they offer and they were able to work out payments with us from the very beginning and we appreciated that we were able to do so. I had my bridal pictures done on site and had to reschedule several times due to weather but the owners/employees were very nice, understanding and willing to work with us every time to get a new date and time set for me without any problem. On the day of the wedding, they go out of their way to make sure you are comfortable and have everything you need. I highly recommend Heritage Springs to anyone looking for a secluded venue with beautiful landscaping, you will not be disappointed! Great people, great place, great choice!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Rachel O

I 100% loved my decision to use The Springs in McKinney. In the planning process, I loved that I could text quick questions and I had quick responses. I loved the open space at the venue. It easily held my 270+ person wedding with plenty of room for dancing and movement. My... Read More bridal suite was tucked away and spacious with plenty of room for my 8 bridesmaids to spread out and get ready even with makeup artists and the photographer in the room. I would highly recommend this venue and would have used it again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Dawn R

My husband and I were just married here on May 20th. I fell in love with the venue the second I saw the ceremony site....it literally brought me to tears! We nearly avoided rain and had a perfect evening wedding. The staff is awesome and attentive and my guests were just... Read More blown away by how gorgeous it is. Make the drive, SO worth it!

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Jonathan S

Lana and Cheri were simply wonderful and made the whole wedding process wonderful and easy. They are very responsive and wonderful when it comes tips and ticks for the wedding. Their attention to detail and responsiveness is beyond compare and finally the price is right. We... Read More found most of our vendors through their recommendations and those vendors were outstanding, making our day perfect. Jon and I were very lucky to find this venue and they helped us make our day special. Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Blake R

Had our wedding at the new Tuscany Hill venue and it was absolutely amazing. The staff here is very helpful. There are absolutely no additional or hidden charges at all. You do have to provide everything yourself (tablecloths, dishes, napkins, glasses, etc.), but they have an... Read More awesome list of preferred vendors in the area.

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Hannah W

The springs in Mckinney was absolutely beautiful and stole my heart! <3 I'm so glad I had my wedding there! Everyone was blown away by the venue!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Megan M

The venue helped me have the wedding of my dreams!

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Shauna H

Lovely place

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Courtney B

My husband and I were just married here on July 1! The venue is absolutely gorgeous and spacious enough for any size wedding! We really enjoyed getting to choose our own caterer, DJ, cake, etc., as this venue allows you to set up your own reception that way. The buffet and bar... Read More were a great size, and the bridal suite and groom's room accommodated our large wedding parties (we had 9 each!). The all-day booking made setup a breeze; however, the midnight deadline to be out of the building was very stressful for cleanup... We did our send-off at 10:30 specifically so the coordinator and my parents would have time to pack up, but we met up with our parents the next day and even with the help of the wedding party they were still struggling to take trash to the dumpsters, clean up the bridal suite, load up decorations, etc. in time. The venue staff that night seemed pretty rigid about the cutoff, so it's something to keep in mind when planning your timeline. The ceremony site and reception hall are both so gorgeous and we could not have pictured our special day anywhere else! The place looked amazing in pictures and we would definitely recommend it!!!

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Haley P

The Springs in McKinney is a beautiful venue inside and out! Definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 5/12/2016 Tristian A

This was the first (and only) venue my husband and I visited! I knew from the moment that I saw it, that's where I wanted to say "I do"! The venue was absolutely beautiful and fit my decor perfectly. Cheri and Lana were a dream to work with. They answered every question I had... Read More ( and I always had questions) and they answered very quickly! Our day was perfect and that is attributed to The Springs Events team and venue! If I had to do it all over, I would still choose the Springs in McKinney!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Meechelle F

Nice and friendly. Beautiful location.

The venue of our dreams!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Tori G

My husband and I recently got married here back in August, and let me just say that it was the best decision that we've ever made! The reception and ceremony sites were both the perfect amount of rustic and shabby chic combined. The sunset perfectly over our ceremony site, and... Read More the reception hall had plenty of seats to compensate for our 300+ amount of guests. We both left the venue saying "that was awesome!". We would get married all over again just to get married here!

My wedding at Heritage Springs

Reviewed on 8/13/2015 Hannah B

The grounds are stunning. The owners went above and beyond to help me on my big day. My guests adored their space and I could easily accommodate all 270+ of them. The space for the bridal party was exquisite and more than sufficient. I could not have been more pleased and... Read More satisfied with my experience with Heritage Springs. I would recommend this venue to anyone looking for top of the line quality, and a beautiful wedding.

Night time Wedding

Reviewed on 7/02/2015 Jodi S

I fell in love with this venue as soon as I saw it! It is beautiful and many of my guests commented on how much they loved the venue and how pretty it is! Heritage Springs is great because you have the venue all day from 8-midnight. The issue I had with this is for a Jewish... Read More wedding, you have to wait until sundown to have the ceremony if you are having it on a Saturday. With the days longer toward summer, we wouldn't have enough time to have the ceremony and party and be out by midnight so we had to choose a Sunday. Because it is so far, many of our guests left early to make it home safely which was kind of a let down. Needless to say, the venue was perfect, huge dance floor, and I was welcomed to come back throughout the planning process to measure chairs, lay out tables, etc. during the day. If you choose this venue the one tip I would give is to make sure you have someone in charge that will make sure ALL of your items get back safely! I had a difficult time with my wedding planner and she wasn't responsible enough to make sure everything got back to me after the wedding. If ANYTHING is left, the cleaning crew will throw it out and bring it to the dump never to be seen again. Apparently (my husband and i were already gone back to the hotel at this point) a box was left with our wedding guest book, which was three huge glass jars with notes written by guests. Also, my husband's clothes were left on the bathroom floor. These things were never to be seen again which was such a huge let down to us. We called the venue as soon as we realized and they couldn't find anything. So sad and I wish they had some sort of ability to at least hold things for 24 hours to make sure. It would be nice to be able to read those notes if the cleaning crew could be aware not to throw those things out. Overall, I love the venue. It is pricey for what you get but its worth it for the wedding.

So happy with our choice

Reviewed on 6/12/2014 Laura W

We had an amazing wedding and reception at Heritage Springs! The venue was beautiful and the entire staff was a pleasure to work with. We had a touch and go weather forecast on the wedding day, but they were totally flexible with us and willing to let us set up inside and... Read More outside to be able to make the call at the last minute. Luckily the storms broke apart and we had the most beautiful blue sky with friendly white puffy clouds and a cool breeze at ceremony time! Linda, and her husband were right there all day making sure we were taken care of, and had everything ready to go for us bright and early. Linda also handled some things that popped up unexpectedly within our wedding party with professionalism and excellent judgement. I appreciate her running such a tight ship and would very much look forward to working with them in the future. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Heritage Springs!!!

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 5/15/2014 Sarah C

This was the perfect combination of rustic, modern, and elegant. The green trees surrounding made for the perfect backdrop. And we loved the fact that we had access to the venue for the entire day of the event!