THE SPRINGS in New Braunfels

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

THE SPRINGS in New Braunfels offers a naturally themed venue for weddings and receptions in San Antonio, Texas. Away from the hustle and bustle of downtown San Antonio, this well-appointed venue combines modern luxurious with calming influences. All areas on the grounds hold a capacity of 320 guests.

Stonehaven Hall. Stonehaven is the site's preeminent hall. Occupying more than 9,000 square feet, this area is covered with sumptuous wood flooring and windows that surround the space. The venue can hold seated as well as standing receptions.

Legacy Hall. Built after Stonehaven Hall, this charming reception space features luxurious wood appointments that complement any theme. A walkway outside the hall looks out on to the grounds and presents a distinctive background for photographs.

Outdoor Ceremony Space. The outdoor ceremony space at THE SPRINGS in New Braunfels includes a natural wooden structure that becomes the focal point of any ceremony. Guest seats and the aisle are placed to maximize views of the lush grounds.

Weddings that occur from December to February are eligible for the venue's discounts. Other discounts may be available for bookings on select days. This policy includes weekends.

THE SPRINGS in New Braunfels is open to outside vendors. From catering to floral arrangements, couples can choose providers that match any needs. The venue also prides itself on encouraging all area businesses to participate by removing any kickback programs. Couples may bring outside alcohol and food on to the premises.

Guests are encouraged to skip cocktail hour. Instead, couples and their guests move directly from the ceremony to the reception space. The venue insists this option saves money and time for wedding parties. Setup as well as cleanup are included with both events.

A Bridal Suite is provided to all brides and their bridal parties. This large space is appointed with everything the bride will need before, during and after the event. Vanities as well as a private restroom are a part of the standard amenities. The Groom Suite is similarly decorated and includes a television and shaving sinks.

The venue features a full PA system that may be used during ceremonies. This added feature comes at no additional charge and gives guests a clear way to hear the event. A phone or approved device can be easily synced with the system.

Up to 25 percent of the rental costs are due at the time of booking. No damage deposit is added to rentals. Instead, wedding party contact information is retained by the venue. Charges are only added if damage occurs during the event.

• One wedding per day
  • Bridal garage sales to help wedding parties save money

THE SPRINGS Event Venue--Breathtaking & Unique

THE SPRINGS will ensure that you have the wedding of your dreams. Whether it's a timeless, elegant gathering at Legacy Hall, or a classic, southern celebration at Stonehaven Hall, you and your loved ones will never be able to forget your most special event--not to mention the ease on your wallet! Minimal decor is needed as stunning, manicured grounds and beautiful facilities create the one-of-a-kind location you are looking for. Make your wedding day the best day of your life here at THE SPRINGS! Schedule a tour today! Want a sneak peek? Take a virtual tour of our buildings now! (Copy the following links and paste them in your browser): Legacy Hall: http://goo.gl/dZwEcK Stonehaven Hall: http://goo.gl/EXqjBr

$$ โ€“ Affordable

Ballroom

Rentals + Equipment

1723 Herbelin Rd, New Braunfels, TX (512) 585-5899

Absolutely Wonderful!

Reviewed on 11/17/2015 Ramiro R

Boulder Springs Events was awesome! The staff were always friendly and offered numerous suggestions. They answered all my questions and were always patient. They offered an online seating chart, tables/chairs including set-up, recommended vendors (you didn't have to use any... Read More vendor from their list), beautiful bridal/groom suites, gorgeous view, and access to the venue for a bridal portrait session. In addition, they welcome past and future brides to their biannual garage sale for free! This helped me talk to several vendors, try different food, cakes, and everything in between. In fact, it was raining a little on the day of my wedding and we were deciding whether to move the ceremony inside. The staff provided a few towels and helped wipe off the outside ceremony chairs. As the bride, I had no clue that this even happened until after the wedding. This service was far above and beyond what was expected. I highly recommend Boulder Springs for any event!!

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Margaret C

Choose The Springs for your wedding! We were thrilled with every aspect of it. They made wedding planning so much easier, with their quick responses every time I had a question, availability of staff every time I requested access to the venue, easy to read guidelines, and... Read More especially all of their online planning resources. Not to mention, I have gotten so many compliments from guests the past two weeks about how beautiful the venue was...both outside and inside. I am so happy we chose them for our wedding, and I know you will be too!

2017-04-13T15:21:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the thoughtful review. We really enjoy helping our brides through the process of planning their wedding. I'm so happy to hear you found our online resources helpful. Thank you for selecting THE SPRINGS to be the backdrop for your big day! Best... Read Less Read More

Beautiful Venue, Incredible Value!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Thalia R

My husband and I opted for a very non-traditional Monday wedding, and the price for the hall was a steal! It included all the same amenities and features as booking on a weekend, at only a fraction of the price! Melissa, the manager, was incredibly friendly and helpful, and she... Read More made sure our day was just the way we wanted it to be. The garden area was the selling point for us, and it was in the same beautiful condition the day we booked the venue as it was the day we were married (over 2 years later!). Our family and friends were impressed with how lovely the venue looked on our wedding day. It's so gorgeous, we didn't feel a need to add too many flowers or decorations; it's beautiful just the way it is! I would definitely recommend Boulder Springs to future brides and grooms who are looking for a slightly rustic venue, with a touch of elegance. If you're a couple who wants to have an outdoor ceremony in a beautiful garden, with an indoor reception, and who would ideally like to have everything take place in one location, this is the venue for you!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Diamond Y

This place is absolutely stunning! So many compliments on my wedding venue! The staff is so helpful and sweet! I also took my bridals at this location and they came out just amazing! This place is an awesome all in one wedding venue!

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Jessica B

The springs is a beautiful space and offers stunning inside and outside areas for pictures. We got so many compliments. However, the service on the day of our wedding was minimal. The person who was supposed to make sure the venue was working properly was very rarely present.... Read More The toilets were clogged when we first arrived and the tables were not set up correctly. It caused some chaos before the reception had begun. However, the managers were readily available any time I had questions which I really appreciated.

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Lindsey Y

The venue was beautiful and the management always nice and helpful. I am so disappointed that the Mic did not work for the pastor during the ceremony... I asked for them to do a Mic check before I left for hair and makeup and when I got down the aisle the Mic did not work and... Read More even worse let out a static sound through the speaker. I was praying throughout the ceremony that the person on staff would have poked their head out to check on the ceremony and realized the Mic was all static and no sound so that they could have fixed it then and there. No one past the first row could hear anything and my own parents barely heard our vows and the pastor. It was so disappointing. Later that night my caterer had trouble finding the person on staff and so I looked and couldnt find whoever it was. Over all the venue is beautiful. Hands down the best venue for decor and natural beauty. Just stay on top of things like knowing who the coordinator is when they switch shifts and if the small Mic for the officiant actually works outside.

2017-05-11T16:15:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review and feedback. Iโ€™m so sorry that your DJ had some issues operating the microphone during the ceremony. We make it a practice to check all equipment before each event as was the case at this event. The equipment was checked... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Ale P

This place is beautiful!! Our wedding was the perfect outdoor ceremony and indoor reception, the venue staff took care of placing all the chairs and tables exactly as planed, they were always nice and very responsive. Some of my guests (specially closed family) complained to me... Read More next morning on how some lady was telling everyone since 11:30 that if they were not gone by midnight the doors were going to close on them, which I thought was not very nice, since in my schedule was specified that the last private transportation will come to pick them up exactly as midnight.

2017-05-04T14:06:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review and feedback. I'm so happy to hear you thought our outside space and reception hall was perfect for your big day! It's also a great idea to have transportation for your guests to ensure they get home safely. I'm dissapointed... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Annette K

I'm not usually one to do a review, but I felt like I had to do one for this magical place! First of all its beautiful! You don't need to splurge on decor because honestly, you don't even need it! The price is reasonable and with the payment plan, it's not such a financial... Read More burden. The staff- from the tour to the clean up they were so sweet, and ready for any question and to help when needed. My favorite thing about them is they have a phone to text with their clients! So cool. While we were getting ready I was able to just text them and they would adjust the thermostat or pull out another table. I HIGHLY recommend the spring, my wedding was perfect and I owe alot of that to this gorgeous venue!

2017-04-26T10:56:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about us! We want to make sure we are responsive to all your needs for your wedding day. I'm happy to hear that the ability to text us was beneficial that day. Congratulations! -Alexis Brewer,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/18/2017 Katie G

The venue was beautiful and the staff was all very friendly. I would recommend the venue to any bride looking for a relaxing environment.

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Barbara V

Beautiful place for a reception!!

Reviewed on 2/17/2017 Kira L

WONDERFUL VENUE! I just had my wedding here in December. The staff is so amazing. Melissa was an absolute joy. She was always kind, resourceful and prompt. I could not have been more happy with the way our wedding turned out. The venue is gorgeous without any decorations. It... Read More truly was the best day ever!

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Alyssa A

This venue was designed for weddings! The staff is absolutely amazing and incredibly helpful!! I always pictured an outdoor ceremony but weather is, of course, a big concern being in unpredictable Texas. The indoor reception hall is gorgeous so rain won't ruin the big day... Read More because the staff can move everything inside last minute. The venue also hosts a bridal garage sale and vendor open house twice a year to help brides-to-be find the best deals. Such a cool place!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Rachel K

I had the best day of my life here! It was beautiful, they were so helpful during the entire process & I couldn't recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 12/23/2016 Lisa S

The Springs in New Braunfels (Boulder Springs) was absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! The venue alone is gorgeous but my moms decoration of every table made the evening such an amazing event!! Thank you so so much to Melissa and the staff at The Springs for making our special evening the... Read More BEST WEDDING THAT WE HAVE EVER ATTENDED!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿพ

Reviewed on 12/10/2016 Stephanie S

We absolutely loved this place. We fell in love when we walked in. It was gorgeous and well kept. Everyone said it was beautiful and the staff was so friendly! The suites were perfect with plenty of room. I had up to 10 girls in there plus my hair, makeup and photography people.... Read More We used the grooms suite during the reception for the kids and babysitter which was perfect. The staff was super helpful and accommodating and made sure to answer any questions. I highly recommend this venue.

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Laura S

I loved working with Boulder Springs. The entire staff was very friendly and accommodating to any of my questions or requests. They were very responsive to any phone call or text that I sent them and always had an answer by the end of business. I loved the flexibility of... Read More choosing my own catering, bartenders, and day of coordinator. I got to make my wedding my own unlike other venues who forced me to use one of the mentioned above. The space was beautiful and perfect and did not take much decoration to make the venue beautiful. I would highly recommend any bride who likes flexibility and have their options open to look into this venue!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Diane V

Absolutely beautiful! We fell in love the moment we walked through those doors of the Legacy Hall and saw that immaculate view out back. So glad we booked because our wedding, especially our outdoor ceremony, was picture perfect!

2016-12-06T17:43:57 Response from the vendor

We had a wonderful time seeing your wedding come together. Thank you for trusting us with what will certainly be one of the most memorable days of your life!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Tina M

The Spring event center was the perfect place to get married. So many people keep telling me this was the best wedding they've ever been to. The ceremony space was so beautiful that we didn't decorate it at all! And the reception hall needed very little because it too was... Read More gorgeous. Everyone involved in the big day at the site was so amazing. I hardly had to a thing! We are so thankful we picked the Springs for our big day!!!

2016-11-02T11:22:15 Response from the vendor

And we are so thankful too! I'm glad that you and your guests had such a wonderful experience.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Stephanie G

My husband Robert saved the Springs for last to visit because we both knew we would fall in love with it and boy were we right! We live in new braunfels so it was the perfect location and it makes you feel like you are out away from the city lights! Melissa and all the girls... Read More are super helpful and so sweet! They never felt like strangers any time we talked to them! I wish we could have our wedding there all over again! I highly recommend this venue to anyone!

2016-10-25T13:01:50 Response from the vendor

And what a beautiful fall wedding it was! We loved being a part of your wedding from the day you reserved your date, but the best part of all was seeing the day finally come together. Thank you for taking the time to share your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Katie M

I absolutely LOVED this venue! I can't say enough about it. We were married in the Stonehaven Hall and it was just so gorgeous. Honestly, one of the biggest sellers for me were the bride and groom suites that the venue had - they were amazing. It relieved a lot of stress to be... Read More able to show up with my bridal party and do all our hair and makeup there in our suite; no worrying about running around and being late to an appointment. Not to mention the grounds are so beautiful, for pictures we just stepped right outside and took all our pictures, it was so so easy and stress-free. I got to walk down this huge staircase for my ceremony, it felt like something out of a movie. We did the ceremony and the reception at the same place. Tables and chairs were provided. There was a large fridge, freezer and sink in the back which was helpful. If you're looking for a beautiful as well as a stress-free venue, Boulder Springs is what you need to go with.

2016-10-19T12:20:08 Response from the vendor

We think stress-free is the way to be! I'm happy to hear that you were able to relax and appreciate all the little moments that will be treaured memories in the years ahead. Thank you for choosing us to host such a special event.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Caroline N

Thank you to Melissa and her wonderful team for helping make our "dream" wedding become a reality. The Springs is a gorgeous venue, but the team behind it made our decision easy when selecting a venue. They helped us from the day we stepped onto the property until the moment we... Read More left as husband and wife. Thank you for making our special day everything we hoped it would be!

2016-10-04T10:48:29 Response from the vendor

Caroline, we loved every bit of it! It was truly a pleasure seeing your wedding come together from start to finish. Congratulations once again to you and Will!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Lina R

Amazing venue, lovely people made us feel special in every way. My guest loved the venue everyone asking about the place.

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Kendra M

We had a wonderful experience working with The Springs staff. The venue was beautiful and had everything we needed to pull off our daughter's dream wedding. The ceremony and reception couldn't have been more perfect. We highly recommend this venue!

2016-09-10T18:16:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Kelly! You hosted a beautiful wedding for Kendra and Grayson, and we were delighted to play a part. Thank you for your thoughtful review.

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Ashley S

Everything was amazing! I wasn't able to find any other venue that would allow us to not use vendors and do aspects of the wedding ourselves if we wanted to. They were super flexible and really responsive to any questions we had, which were few because they were so prepared... Read More and set up so perfectly. Every staff member was genuinely personable, kind and a joy to work with.

2016-09-03T20:13:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your thoughtful review. I'm so happy that we were your "dream come true" wedding venue!

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Tazlyn W

Had an amazing experience! On site coordinators were very sweet and helpful!