THE SPRINGS in New Braunfels

New Braunfels, TX

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

THE SPRINGS Event Venue -- Breathtaking & Unique

THE SPRINGS is the rustic wedding backdrop of your dreams with its beautiful water features & bridges that sit adjacent to the outdoor ceremony sites. Your wedding experience will be perfect with a 15-hour rental time, a personal payment plan, & the freedom to choose the vendors you've always wanted!

Guest Capacity

Ballroom

Rentals + Equipment

1723 Herbelin Rd, New Braunfels, TX

Absolutely Wonderful!

Reviewed on 11/17/2015 Ramiro R

Boulder Springs Events was awesome! The staff were always friendly and offered numerous suggestions. They answered all my questions and were always patient. They offered an online seating chart, tables/chairs including set-up, recommended vendors (you didn't have to use any... Read More vendor from their list), beautiful bridal/groom suites, gorgeous view, and access to the venue for a bridal portrait session. In addition, they welcome past and future brides to their biannual garage sale for free! This helped me talk to several vendors, try different food, cakes, and everything in between. In fact, it was raining a little on the day of my wedding and we were deciding whether to move the ceremony inside. The staff provided a few towels and helped wipe off the outside ceremony chairs. As the bride, I had no clue that this even happened until after the wedding. This service was far above and beyond what was expected. I highly recommend Boulder Springs for any event!!

Beautiful Venue, Incredible Value!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Thalia R

My husband and I opted for a very non-traditional Monday wedding, and the price for the hall was a steal! It included all the same amenities and features as booking on a weekend, at only a fraction of the price! Melissa, the manager, was incredibly friendly and helpful, and she... Read More made sure our day was just the way we wanted it to be. The garden area was the selling point for us, and it was in the same beautiful condition the day we booked the venue as it was the day we were married (over 2 years later!). Our family and friends were impressed with how lovely the venue looked on our wedding day. It's so gorgeous, we didn't feel a need to add too many flowers or decorations; it's beautiful just the way it is! I would definitely recommend Boulder Springs to future brides and grooms who are looking for a slightly rustic venue, with a touch of elegance. If you're a couple who wants to have an outdoor ceremony in a beautiful garden, with an indoor reception, and who would ideally like to have everything take place in one location, this is the venue for you!

Beautiful Ceremony & Reception Venue

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Boulder Springs, Stonehaven is beautiful. Melissa and Ayla are wonderful to work with and are always available by phone, text or email. They were very helpful with all our questions even up to the very end, always making me feel like this wedding was the most important one they... Read More were having. We had to move the ceremony indoors due to rain and we had no problems with the changes we had to make. The venue was beautiful without adding decorations and even more so when we added the decorations to the stage for the ceremony. After the ceremony the staff had the ceremony chairs down so fast I didn't even realize it had happened. I was worried about the location of the venue because it is 45 min - 1 hr from us depending on traffic on 218/1604 but everyone said it was so worth it, such a beautiful venue inside and out. The bridal party did get to take pictures outside when it had stopped raining during the day. The bride was asked if she wanted to move the ceremony back outside (even though it was very humid) but she loved how the inside looked. I Loved that Boulder Springs supplied all tables and chairs at no additional cost and now they even cover set up of chairs and tables. Loved that we could choose our own caterer. We wouldn't change one thing if we were to do this again and I (brides mom) and the bride couldn't be happier with every detail.

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Brooke H

The Springs Events- New Braunfels was ther perfect place for my husband and I to get married! We had all the flexibility we needed to make our day as special as it could be!

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Amanda M

The team at The Springs was so helpful! They answered all of my questions! My wedding was amazing. All of my guests made comments about the venue being beautiful!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Whitney N

Venue was really great! The only thing was that we ended up moving the tables around because they were not lined up correctly and evenly and both bathrooms had no paper towels and i had to track down someone to help out.

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Lesley P

My husband and I recently got married at Boulder Springs. We highly recommend it. The day we had our 1st tour we knew this was the place for us. The grounds are absolutely beautiful. We were torn between Legacy Hall and Stonehaven, but ended up choosing Stonehaven. The staff are... Read More so friendly and helpful. The Springs puts on the Bridal Garage Sale occasionally which was awesome because we were able to buy some of the décor that we needed for a much better price. I don't know of any other venue that does that. Thanks again Boulder Springs for making our special a memorable one.

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Brittany S

I got so many compliment on how beautiful my venue was! Thank you!

Reviewed on 6/17/2016 cindy d

Amazing from the start to the finish. Amazing staff!!! Easy to work with. Melissa is AMAZING. Thank you so much for making our wedding a Magical Night

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Arlie C

We were so blessed with the great communication and hospitality that we received. We couldn't have imagined our day being any more beautiful or perfect. Boulder Springs is such a beautiful venue and is so well kept.

Reviewed on 6/03/2016 Perla S

I loved the venue, we had many guests who traveled and when they arrived they loved the venue. Melisa was a great help to us, we appreciate all their hard work.

Reviewed on 4/23/2016 Sandra S

The Springs in New Braunfels was the perfect venue for my daughters wedding. The venue for both wedding and reception was beautiful. Everyone was so helpful and professional. You cannot beat the price for the quality, length of time that the venue is available, the staff...I... Read More can go on and on! We did bridal portraits at The Springs too...amazing! If I emailed a question to Melissa or her team, someone responded so promptly....I sincerely appreciate everything that was done to make Kelsey and Kyle's wedding an amazingly special day!

Reviewed on 4/21/2016 Mackenzi G

We LOVED The Springs New Braunfels! Throughout the night our guests kept commenting on how beautiful the reception venue was. The outdoor area is a great place for cocktail hour, and the backdrop of the hill country makes for great photo ops. Management was very helpful the... Read More day of the wedding. The bridal and groom's suite came in handy even though we had an off site ceremony! I would choose The Springs New Braunfels all over again! Perfect venue for a true Texas wedding!

Reviewed on 4/13/2016 Madison V

This venue was absolutely amazing! The location is beautiful and the staff is very friendly and helpful. They answered all my questions and were always patient. They offered an online seating chart, tables/chairs and included set up which was a huge help. They easily... Read More accommodated our large number of guests and everyone had nothing but amazing things to say about the venue. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for a beautiful Texas wedding!

Reviewed on 4/07/2016 Kaitlin L

AMAZING place to have a rustic wedding! The staff was so friendly from start to finish, I highly recommend having your wedding here!!

Reviewed on 3/29/2016 Michelle S

From the moment we walked into the venue we were in LOVE! The building and atmosphere was beautiful and Audrey and Melissa were there from day one until the day of with any questions or concerns we had. Our fairytale wedding was complete at THE SPRINGS NEW BRAUNFELS!

Reviewed on 3/23/2016

Simply AMAZING!!!!!! We were treated so well from day 1. The venue is gorgeous. Melissa is very prompt when responding to questions. They made the day Magical for my girl!!!!

Reviewed on 3/13/2016 Michelle H

I would highly recommend Boulder Springs for your wedding! We got married at Boulder Springs Legacy Hall. We looked at numerous venues, most would over charge and require you to use their vendors or bring your own furniture, boulder does not. Both my husband and I fell in love... Read More with this venue. The ceremony site is breathtaking, you get a full view of the hill country while marrying your soulmate, could not ask for more. Plus the views make for amazing photos as well, which for most brides, is a MUST have! The reception building is so classy and elegant, not to mention so much room for a relaxed setting and a good size group of guest. Both the bride and Groom have their own spacious rooms for you and your wedding party to relax and get ready for your big day in. The management team is also fantastic. They answer all your crazy questions you email them at any crazy hour of the day. I never had to wait more than a few hours to hear back from one of them with an answer to my question. They send you reminders and also make your big day run so smoothly. I am so thankful for those wonder ladies. We would HIGHLY recommend Boulder Springs/The Springs for your wedding day, the sites, the venue, and the staff made our day the most perfect day we could have asked for. Thank you Springs!

Reviewed on 2/24/2016 Angela C

They were super to work with and very helpful with all my questions I had

Boulder Springs - Beautiful Rustic Venue

Reviewed on 1/16/2016 Sarah D

We were recently married at the Boulder Springs venue and were absolutely thrilled with our choice! The scenery is beautiful with spacious buildings laid out perfectly. The ceremony site (outdoors) is extremely private and has a charming rustic feel. The staff was always... Read More quick to respond and very helpful! There is both a large bridal suite and groom’s suite on site which was extremely convenient for us and our wedding party. We had the venue for the entire day which made it very easy to set up and take down. I would highly recommend this venue to any bride as an all-inclusive site that will not require much decor as it is already very picturesque.

VanCleave-Corby Wedding 12-28-15

Reviewed on 1/10/2016 Kaitlyn V

This venue was absolutely AMAZING. Whenever I had a question or needed clarification on something they were a text message/phone call away- very quick with responses/answers. These girls are so caring and understanding. When I scheduled my bridal portraits time/day I had to... Read More change the appointment a million times because of my photographer and the office staff was so understanding and flexible! Extremely easy to work with and want nothing more than to make your day completely special. Highly recommend this venue, not only because the venue is absolutely gorgeous but because the management is wonderful.

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 12/06/2015 Margot W

We had our ceremony and reception here, and it was beautiful! and windy! But the venue indoors is gorgeous as well- the lace/lights and chandeliers really make the place look nice. They also provide all tables and chairs and set up- and they are actually nice looking! Melissa... Read More was wonderful and very accessible through the entire process. Highly recommend. One note though- during this 'el nino' year, the road to the venue was covered in water and inaccessible during one weekend of heavy rain prior to my event. Just saying!

Book now! I loved this place.

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Jeffrey J

They were extremely helpful the entire time leading up to the big day and the day of! I cannot say enough good things about Boulder Springs.

Wonderful Venue!

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Sarah O

What a perfect place do to a DIY wedding!

Reviewed on 9/13/2015 Michaella W

When we first started looking for venues in September of 2013, we came across Boulder Springs and immediately knew that we had to get married here. They were the only venue we looked at and we booked that day! The outside ceremony area on both the Legacy and Stonehaven halls is... Read More BEAUTIFUL and the reception area on both is absolutely STUNNING! We originally had booked the Stonehaven Hall, but due to the size of our wedding party we switched to Legacy and it was perfect! They definitely helped us immensely in that change and we were lucky enough to be able to do that since Legacy hall hadn't been booked yet! Not only is it beautiful, but we also booked them because of the flexibility of being able to use our own vendors. They also gave us a list of recommended vendors which was extremely helpful to us and we ended up choosing quite a few off their list! Last, but certainly not least... Audrey & Melissa were amazing to work with. They were extremely responsive to any emails or texts sent! Also, there was a small hiccup in what can be used during the "wedding exit" but they were helpful in trying to look at other options and I really appreciated their diligence in making sure that we were happy. We had a great experience at Boulder Springs and would highly recommend them to anyone!!