THE SPRINGS in New Braunfels

New Braunfels, TX

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

THE SPRINGS Event Venue--Breathtaking & Unique

THE SPRINGS will ensure that you have the wedding of your dreams. Whether it's a timeless, elegant gathering at Legacy Hall, or a classic, southern celebration at Stonehaven Hall, you and your loved ones will never be able to forget your most special event--not to mention the ease on your wallet! Minimal decor is needed as stunning, manicured grounds and beautiful facilities create the one-of-a-kind location you are looking for. Make your wedding day the best day of your life here at THE SPRINGS!

Ballroom

Rentals + Equipment

1723 Herbelin Rd, New Braunfels, TX (512) 585-5899

Absolutely Wonderful!

Reviewed on 11/17/2015 Ramiro R

Boulder Springs Events was awesome! The staff were always friendly and offered numerous suggestions. They answered all my questions and were always patient. They offered an online seating chart, tables/chairs including set-up, recommended vendors (you didn't have to use any... Read More vendor from their list), beautiful bridal/groom suites, gorgeous view, and access to the venue for a bridal portrait session. In addition, they welcome past and future brides to their biannual garage sale for free! This helped me talk to several vendors, try different food, cakes, and everything in between. In fact, it was raining a little on the day of my wedding and we were deciding whether to move the ceremony inside. The staff provided a few towels and helped wipe off the outside ceremony chairs. As the bride, I had no clue that this even happened until after the wedding. This service was far above and beyond what was expected. I highly recommend Boulder Springs for any event!!

Beautiful Venue, Incredible Value!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Thalia R

My husband and I opted for a very non-traditional Monday wedding, and the price for the hall was a steal! It included all the same amenities and features as booking on a weekend, at only a fraction of the price! Melissa, the manager, was incredibly friendly and helpful, and she... Read More made sure our day was just the way we wanted it to be. The garden area was the selling point for us, and it was in the same beautiful condition the day we booked the venue as it was the day we were married (over 2 years later!). Our family and friends were impressed with how lovely the venue looked on our wedding day. It's so gorgeous, we didn't feel a need to add too many flowers or decorations; it's beautiful just the way it is! I would definitely recommend Boulder Springs to future brides and grooms who are looking for a slightly rustic venue, with a touch of elegance. If you're a couple who wants to have an outdoor ceremony in a beautiful garden, with an indoor reception, and who would ideally like to have everything take place in one location, this is the venue for you!

Beautiful Ceremony & Reception Venue

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Boulder Springs, Stonehaven is beautiful. Melissa and Ayla are wonderful to work with and are always available by phone, text or email. They were very helpful with all our questions even up to the very end, always making me feel like this wedding was the most important one they... Read More were having. We had to move the ceremony indoors due to rain and we had no problems with the changes we had to make. The venue was beautiful without adding decorations and even more so when we added the decorations to the stage for the ceremony. After the ceremony the staff had the ceremony chairs down so fast I didn't even realize it had happened. I was worried about the location of the venue because it is 45 min - 1 hr from us depending on traffic on 218/1604 but everyone said it was so worth it, such a beautiful venue inside and out. The bridal party did get to take pictures outside when it had stopped raining during the day. The bride was asked if she wanted to move the ceremony back outside (even though it was very humid) but she loved how the inside looked. I Loved that Boulder Springs supplied all tables and chairs at no additional cost and now they even cover set up of chairs and tables. Loved that we could choose our own caterer. We wouldn't change one thing if we were to do this again and I (brides mom) and the bride couldn't be happier with every detail.

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Barbara V

Beautiful place for a reception!!

Reviewed on 2/17/2017 Kira L

WONDERFUL VENUE! I just had my wedding here in December. The staff is so amazing. Melissa was an absolute joy. She was always kind, resourceful and prompt. I could not have been more happy with the way our wedding turned out. The venue is gorgeous without any decorations. It... Read More truly was the best day ever!

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Alyssa A

This venue was designed for weddings! The staff is absolutely amazing and incredibly helpful!! I always pictured an outdoor ceremony but weather is, of course, a big concern being in unpredictable Texas. The indoor reception hall is gorgeous so rain won't ruin the big day... Read More because the staff can move everything inside last minute. The venue also hosts a bridal garage sale and vendor open house twice a year to help brides-to-be find the best deals. Such a cool place!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Rachel K

I had the best day of my life here! It was beautiful, they were so helpful during the entire process & I couldn't recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 12/23/2016 Lisa S

The Springs in New Braunfels (Boulder Springs) was absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! The venue alone is gorgeous but my moms decoration of every table made the evening such an amazing event!! Thank you so so much to Melissa and the staff at The Springs for making our special evening the... Read More BEST WEDDING THAT WE HAVE EVER ATTENDED!!😁😘🍾

Reviewed on 12/10/2016 Stephanie S

We absolutely loved this place. We fell in love when we walked in. It was gorgeous and well kept. Everyone said it was beautiful and the staff was so friendly! The suites were perfect with plenty of room. I had up to 10 girls in there plus my hair, makeup and photography people.... Read More We used the grooms suite during the reception for the kids and babysitter which was perfect. The staff was super helpful and accommodating and made sure to answer any questions. I highly recommend this venue.

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Laura S

I loved working with Boulder Springs. The entire staff was very friendly and accommodating to any of my questions or requests. They were very responsive to any phone call or text that I sent them and always had an answer by the end of business. I loved the flexibility of... Read More choosing my own catering, bartenders, and day of coordinator. I got to make my wedding my own unlike other venues who forced me to use one of the mentioned above. The space was beautiful and perfect and did not take much decoration to make the venue beautiful. I would highly recommend any bride who likes flexibility and have their options open to look into this venue!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Diane V

Absolutely beautiful! We fell in love the moment we walked through those doors of the Legacy Hall and saw that immaculate view out back. So glad we booked because our wedding, especially our outdoor ceremony, was picture perfect!

2016-12-06T17:43:57 Response from the vendor

We had a wonderful time seeing your wedding come together. Thank you for trusting us with what will certainly be one of the most memorable days of your life!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Tina M

The Spring event center was the perfect place to get married. So many people keep telling me this was the best wedding they've ever been to. The ceremony space was so beautiful that we didn't decorate it at all! And the reception hall needed very little because it too was... Read More gorgeous. Everyone involved in the big day at the site was so amazing. I hardly had to a thing! We are so thankful we picked the Springs for our big day!!!

2016-11-02T11:22:15 Response from the vendor

And we are so thankful too! I'm glad that you and your guests had such a wonderful experience.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Stephanie G

My husband Robert saved the Springs for last to visit because we both knew we would fall in love with it and boy were we right! We live in new braunfels so it was the perfect location and it makes you feel like you are out away from the city lights! Melissa and all the girls... Read More are super helpful and so sweet! They never felt like strangers any time we talked to them! I wish we could have our wedding there all over again! I highly recommend this venue to anyone!

2016-10-25T13:01:50 Response from the vendor

And what a beautiful fall wedding it was! We loved being a part of your wedding from the day you reserved your date, but the best part of all was seeing the day finally come together. Thank you for taking the time to share your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Katie M

I absolutely LOVED this venue! I can't say enough about it. We were married in the Stonehaven Hall and it was just so gorgeous. Honestly, one of the biggest sellers for me were the bride and groom suites that the venue had - they were amazing. It relieved a lot of stress to be... Read More able to show up with my bridal party and do all our hair and makeup there in our suite; no worrying about running around and being late to an appointment. Not to mention the grounds are so beautiful, for pictures we just stepped right outside and took all our pictures, it was so so easy and stress-free. I got to walk down this huge staircase for my ceremony, it felt like something out of a movie. We did the ceremony and the reception at the same place. Tables and chairs were provided. There was a large fridge, freezer and sink in the back which was helpful. If you're looking for a beautiful as well as a stress-free venue, Boulder Springs is what you need to go with.

2016-10-19T12:20:08 Response from the vendor

We think stress-free is the way to be! I'm happy to hear that you were able to relax and appreciate all the little moments that will be treaured memories in the years ahead. Thank you for choosing us to host such a special event.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Caroline N

Thank you to Melissa and her wonderful team for helping make our "dream" wedding become a reality. The Springs is a gorgeous venue, but the team behind it made our decision easy when selecting a venue. They helped us from the day we stepped onto the property until the moment we... Read More left as husband and wife. Thank you for making our special day everything we hoped it would be!

2016-10-04T10:48:29 Response from the vendor

Caroline, we loved every bit of it! It was truly a pleasure seeing your wedding come together from start to finish. Congratulations once again to you and Will!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Lina R

Amazing venue, lovely people made us feel special in every way. My guest loved the venue everyone asking about the place.

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Kendra M

We had a wonderful experience working with The Springs staff. The venue was beautiful and had everything we needed to pull off our daughter's dream wedding. The ceremony and reception couldn't have been more perfect. We highly recommend this venue!

2016-09-10T18:16:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Kelly! You hosted a beautiful wedding for Kendra and Grayson, and we were delighted to play a part. Thank you for your thoughtful review.

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Ashley S

Everything was amazing! I wasn't able to find any other venue that would allow us to not use vendors and do aspects of the wedding ourselves if we wanted to. They were super flexible and really responsive to any questions we had, which were few because they were so prepared... Read More and set up so perfectly. Every staff member was genuinely personable, kind and a joy to work with.

2016-09-03T20:13:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your thoughtful review. I'm so happy that we were your "dream come true" wedding venue!

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Tazlyn W

Had an amazing experience! On site coordinators were very sweet and helpful!

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Laura L

This venue is amazing! They have it really thought out to make it easy for the bridal party, vendors, and guests!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Kelsie Q

The venue is beautiful and the staff is so friendly and ready to do anything you ask to make sure everything is exactly how you want it!

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Briana H

The venue was absolutely everything we wanted. It is gorgeous (requiring minimal decorating), and the staff is extremely helpful. You truly do take care of all aspects of the wedding (so be prepared if you are not hiring a planner or day of coordinator), but I have absolutely no... Read More complaints. All our guests were from out of town and few had been to Texas before. Everyone loved it and gave us tons of compliments! The pictures are awesome too!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Joel Z

The Springs in New Braunfels is a stunning venue. The staff is so attentive and very helpful! I would recommend this venue to any couple that is searching for the perfect backdrop for their big day!!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Brooke H

The Springs Events- New Braunfels was ther perfect place for my husband and I to get married! We had all the flexibility we needed to make our day as special as it could be!

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Amanda M

The team at The Springs was so helpful! They answered all of my questions! My wedding was amazing. All of my guests made comments about the venue being beautiful!

Start a Conversation!