THE SPRINGS in Rockwall, Poetry Hall

Terrell, TX

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with THE SPRINGS in Rockwall, Poetry Hall

A BALLROOM IN TERRELL, TX

THE SPRINGS in Rockwall is a rustic and elegant event center in Terrell, Texas that offers indoor and outdoor ceremony and reception sites. The venue is easily accessible from Dallas and is designed with rustic decor elements, including stone paths, exposed beams, stone facade and sprawling grounds.

Outdoor Ceremony Site. The outdoor ceremony site has white chairs for seating and a stunning rustic-country gazebo sits as the backdrop for the nuptials. Couples can pose for photos in several areas within the extensive grounds, including sculpted gardens, romantic woods and a whimsical stone bridge over a babbling brook.

Indoor Reception Hall. The indoor reception hall is a glamorous space for up to 320 guests. The space has open beams, gleaming oak floors and a stunning staircase.

THE SPRINGS in Rockwall also offers luxurious dressing rooms for the bride and groom. The bride's suite is located on the ground floor and features a private bathroom, sink and counter space, table and chairs, couches, hanging hooks and several mirrors. The groom's suite is located on the second floor and features a private bathroom, bench, couch, sink and counter space, table and chairs, couches and a 40-inch TV.

At THE SPRINGS in Rockwall, couples receive exclusive use of the venue and have access to the venue for 15 hours, from 9 a.m. to midnight. Couples also have the opportunity for a rehearsal the day before the main event, as well as early decorating options, depending on availability. All parties must meet a five guest minimum for events, and the venue is wheelchair accessible.

THE SPRINGS in Rockwall is available year-round, and amplified music is allowed both indoors and outdoors. The venue features an open-vendor policy, but if couples are serving alcohol, they must use one of the approved bartenders listed on the company website. Alcohol is not allowed to be served after 11 p.m.

To reserve the date, 25 percent of the total cost is required, and the remaining amount is due 30 days prior to the event. The venue books quickly, so couples are advised to book 12 to 16 months in advance, or as early as possible. Couples can schedule tours through the company website.

For decorating purposes, guests are asked to refrain from using unprotected candles, glitter, confetti, sand, bubbles, hay, cornmeal, silly string, paper confetti, fresh and silk flower petals, marking tape, screws, nails or staples, among others. Couples should clear all decorations with staff.

Dedicated staff at THE SPRINGS in Rockwall work with couples every step of the way, and other benefits of the venue include:

• Climate-controlled indoor assembly hall and reception sites
  • Furniture set up
  • Indoor projector and projector screen
  • Indoor PA system with amplifier
  • Outdoor PA system
  • Bridal and engagement photo shoots available

T H E W E D D I N G V E N U E E X P E R T S

THE SPRINGS is your dream wedding venue. Poetry Hall is a breathtaking, elegant ballroom that has a stunning ceremony site right in its backyard. Surrounded by gorgeous landscaping and a beautiful water feature, Poetry Hall is effortlessly timeless, and you'll never find another wedding venue quite like it. Not to mention you'll have the venue all to yourself from 9 a.m. to midnight, as well as an excellent staff to help make your day absolutely perfect. Schedule your tour today! Want a sneak peek? Take a virtual tour now! (Copy the following link and paste it in your browser): http://goo.gl/JKVkuf

Ballroom

10227 CR 2426, Terrell, TX (972) 210-9250

Rustic elegance

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 Jessica M

Absolutely stunning! I fell so in love with this venue, that I had no desire to go look at anymore. My fiance and I were hooked. This place provides rustic elegance.. Which perfectly describes us. We wanted that relaxing, home feeling all while having the perfect interior and... Read More landscape. The bridal suite was so perfect! It is fit for a huge bridal party. There is also a separate room for the guys. This place accommodates all needs. Not only did this venue have it all, but the oweners were there for any questions or visits you needed. We are so thankful for Nicole and Eric for going above and beyond for us. I am the type for person that needs to see and do, rather than invisioning it. Nicole was more than Willing to find time for me to come and look over everything there as much as needed. Even allowed for my bridal pictures to be taken there! I am so thankful we found d this little slice of heaven.

2015-11-06T15:19:55 Response from the vendor

We are so happy that you found Poetry Springs for your special day and that you enjoyed use of your bridal and groom suites. Thank you for all the kind words that you shared and we are glad that we were able to help you... Read Less Read More

Amazing!

Reviewed on 1/30/2016 Rhea E

Poetry Springs was the perfect place to have our wedding. If you are looking for natural beauty and an outdoor ceremony but still want all the amenities, this is the place for you! With every detail planned out, from strategic outdoor outlet, sounds systems, huge bridal... Read More suite...everything you need but without feeling like you are in a city "wedding factory" type place. Nicole and her staff were so easy to work with, allowing us to really make our wedding our own! Our giant mastiff as a ring bearer? sure! lawn games for 25 kids? no problem. bring in a made to order churros stand? absolutely. And our guests LOVED it! they couldn't believe what a beautiful gem was tucked away out there. Everyone remarked on what a beautiful and well set up venue it was! I was 100% happy with my choice.

2016-03-08T16:23:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for all the kind words that you gave us in your review! Your wedding was so beautiful and special with all the personal touches that you created to make your day your own by utilizing our open vendor policy! So glad... Read Less Read More

Amazing Venue

Reviewed on 9/24/2014 Amanda P

Poetry Springs was the most amazing (and perfect) venue for our wedding. Not only did we find that it met our every need and desire, but our family, friends and wedding party continue to rave about how wonderful it is (weeks later). Nicole and her husband were amazing in helping... Read More plan, prepare, and execute our special day. More specifically, we made numerous visits before our wedding, and Nicole was always on-site ready to help, answer questions, or provide some pointers as to what she had seen work there before. On the actual day, everything was set up way in advance of our arrival, and everything was perfectly in place as we had planned. One of the best things about this venue is that you get to pick your own vendors, so you truly can create your dream wedding from scratch. Because the venue is so reasonably priced, it is actually possible! Coming from downtown Dallas (where we live) and comparing Poetry Springs with all the other venues we visited, we found that there was simply no comparison. Poetry Springs was much more reasonably priced, allowed for far more creativity, and provided a unique setting that was the "something different" we were looking for. From one bride to another, you can go on Etsy and/or Pinterest and find MANY decorations and wedding day items for a "rustic elegance" wedding, which fits perfectly with this venue. Nicole has also provided numerous pictures on her website to offer ideas if you don't want to start from whole cloth. She can also provide you with numerous vendors to choose from, many of whom we used and loved working with. Finally, the last "something different" I loved about Poetry Springs was the Facebook page that allows you to plan a seating arrangement. As someone very visual, this was extremely helpful in planning our special day and ensuring that the overall feel was perfect. We truly can't put into words how great our experience was here, but this is our best try. If you're looking for something all your own style and not your typical "Dallas wedding," you should check out Poetry Springs or, at a minimum, contact Nicole Nanyes for more information. I wouldn't change a thing about our special day, and it all started with this perfect venue!

2014-09-24T14:11:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking time to write this glowing review! Your opinion is greatly appreciated. We loved every minute of the journey we embarked together giving us the opportunity to host your wedding day. Thank you for sharing your very special day with all of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Samantha S

Loved the springs venue, they made our day so perfect and special! It was a privilege to work with them, they allowed us to tour and visit at any time and was a magical venue for our wedding!

2017-11-10T12:35:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the sweet review. THe privilege was all ours!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Sara S

We loved Poetry Hall in Rockwall! The venue is gorgeous, and the staff was very helpful. Highly recommend!

2017-10-25T15:35:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and highly recommending our gorgeous venue!

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Reece C

The Springs is great. The venue is beautiful. It's so convenient having the ceremony and reception areas right next to each other. The staff is super friendly and helpful throughout the entire process, even before the actual wedding date. Best of all, it won't cost you an arm... Read More and a leg. My wife and I have no complaints.

2017-09-05T14:52:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking time to review our beautiful venue, friendly staff and budget friendly flat rates.

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Javier O

To be truthful it did not feel like me and my fiance were getting ready to tie the knot. The staff at Poetry Springs worked well with all of our vendors. We had no issues and everything was flawless. We highly recommend this venue.

2017-10-21T15:40:17 Response from the vendor

We are happy to know that your day went smoothly and our staff were able to be apart of making that happen, along with your vendors. Thank you for the recommendation.

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Kayla C

Simply put the most beautiful Venue I could have asked for on my wedding day. The staff are easy to work with and very friendly. The grounds for my outside Ceremony were in the best conditions even with the extreme heat of Texas. Couldn't imagine having had my wedding anywhere... Read More else. Absolutely love this place!

2017-08-15T15:33:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you for reviewing us and our outdoor conditions! We truly strive to keep everything top knotch and absolutely loved having your wedding here.

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Kylee P

I had my wedding at Poetry Hall Aug. 3rd, 2017. All I can say is WOW. I have received so many compliments on the venue! Everyone loved the beauty of the property and were blown away by the gorgeous indoors. The stone was incredible and the wood beams gave it the perfect rustic... Read More feel! The bridal suite was absolutely incredible and my bridal party of 8 plus extra family never once felt cramped in the space. At the springs you will never have to worry about your photographer capturing imperfections in the background because there truly are none. It. Is. Perfection. The staff was also incredible. They worked with me so well and I LOVED that you could simply text them when you had a small question and they replied almost immediately! This venue is made for wedding and the staff's friendly and helpful nature will seal the deal. Weddings are expensive so make sure you spend your money wisely! The springs is a good investment without a doubt!

2017-08-05T17:45:48 Response from the vendor

WOW! Thank you so much for sharing your perfect experience with our picture perfect venue and friendly, helpful staff. We truly strive to exceed your expectations and loved hosting your wedding :)

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Laura B

We absolutely loved using Poetry Hall! It was a dream come true working with the staff and creating our perfect wedding. It's a blank space and holds so many people! Thats what drew us in. We actually did an inside ceremony with outdoor cocktail hour to flip the space. The... Read More staff pays such close attention to detail and gave us great ideas! It was truly beautiful and I am so glad we chose Poetry! If I could do it over again, I'd pick them again!

2017-07-19T14:57:39 Response from the vendor

We enjoyed every minute of working with you on your dream come true wedding! We are so glad you chose us too :) Thank you!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Mariya R

It's a 10/10. Such a beautiful place! The staff made sure our needs/wants were met! The Springs Event Venue took good care of us :) I wish I had my wedding pictures to post how beautiful my wedding was and how gorgeous the place was!! Thank you The Springs Event Venue!

2017-07-19T14:34:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your 10 out of 10 review! Please share your wedding pictures with us :)

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Ellen P

I was SOOO happy with this venue! All my guests were in awe of how beautiful it all turned out. They were very easy to work with. On the day of the wedding, I arrived at 9am to get my hair and makeup down, and the tables were ALREADY setup. I was so impressed and thankful.

2017-07-01T19:10:02 Response from the vendor

We SOOO happy you chose us :)Your wedding was beautiful!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Laura P

Awesome place for a beautiful wedding in June, 2017. Wood & stone and tall trees were the perfect backdrop for the outdoor ceremony & the wooden floors, lights & chandeliers created a beautiful backdrop for the reception. Staff was very helpful & accommodating for the big day... Read More as well as bridal portraits. Brides room was perfect with plenty of room for hair stylists, makeup artists & the bridesmaids. Highly recommend.

2017-07-01T19:13:29 Response from the vendor

Awesome review! Thank you for taking time to create a picture perfect image of our venue :)

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Meagan S

The staff and vendors that where recommended through Spring Events helped to make my wedding exactly how my husband and I envisioned it. From setting a date, setting up the venue the day of, to having a wonderful evening at the reception with all of our family and friends. The... Read More venue was perfect for our formal wedding. I would recommend Spring events and anyone on their preferred vendors list 100 times again.

2017-05-24T16:55:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking time to leave a wonderful review and sharing your magical evening with us.

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Shanon L

The place was very clean and the staff was super nice. :)

2017-05-23T14:39:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking to review our clean venue and nice staff :) We do pride ourselves on cleanliness and caring.

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Veronica P

u

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Anne C

Beautiful venue & loved Nicole! Very friendly & accommodating! Highly recommend!

2017-03-15T15:14:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you for leaving us a review! Beautiful couple! loved working with you :)

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Andi M

So, so great! Wonderful staff and beautiful venue.

2017-02-04T17:37:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you for leaving a great review of our beautiful venue and staff.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Stacy H

I absolutely love this venue. Everyone who works there is so nice and willing to help you out in anyway possible. The ceremony site is beautiful and the indoor reception area is setup with everything you need from a bar area to a buffet to serve food from. I wish I would have... Read More utilized the projection and screen to do a slideshow, but I love that it is an option. Any bride will love the bridal suite. It is equipped with a bluetooth stereo and the grooms room has a tv that we had a game console hooked up to. You will not be disappointed with this venue. I received so many compliments with people telling me it was one of the most beautiful weddings they have ever been to.

2016-10-27T13:55:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your special day with us and writing a wonderful review on staff, amenities, and venue. Best wishes:)

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Cory A

Our experience with the Springs Events Venues was fantastic! The day after I proposed, the now-wife and I planned a half day trip out to the Terrell/Rockwall location and instantly fell in love with it! We were thrilled with the beautiful interior space as well as the lovely... Read More scenery outside. It made for the perfect backdrop for our special day. The staff at The Springs in Rockwall were exceptionally helpful from start to finish and I highly recommend their services if you are looking for a great team, a gorgeous locale and peace of mind for your big day!

2016-10-03T17:42:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you for leaving such an awesome review of the venue and staff. We truly enjoyed our time from start to finish :)

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Kimberly A

We absolutely loved this venue. The staff was really nice from the day we toured the venue to the day of our wedding. When we left the venue for the first time there was no doubt that it was for us! Nicole was very quick to respond to every text and email we sent. I highly... Read More recommend The Springs in Rockwall because not only is it absolutely beautiful but the staff will go out of their way to make your wedding day special!

2016-09-21T14:08:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you for leaving such a kind review. We truly strive to exceed your expectations, so glad to know we did from visit to wedding day :)

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Haley M

This venue was absolutely beautiful for my wedding; very classy and rustic. Nicole was amazing to work with. Amazing venue with an even better staff! Only suggestion I would have is to change out the tulle and christmas lights they use for decoration hanging from the beams; we... Read More paid them to take it down, because it looks a little cheasy. Overall, couldn't have picked a better venue.

2016-07-16T15:14:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you for reviewing our venue and staff. We are so happy you where able to take advantage of our 15 hour rental and open vendor policy to create your very elegant and classy wedding.

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Nika D

Nicole was a dream. The space was well beyond expectation in look and feel. I have to extend a special SPECIAL SPECIAL thanks to Eric who was a rock for us and a confidant and a great friend to my wife and I. I've never come across a venue staff member with so much genuine... Read More care and attention to detail as he. Eric you are an incredible man!!! I won't detail just what you did... But it was well above and beyond. Nika and I thank you from the bottom of our hearts!!! Give our best to the entire team!!! Best!!!

2016-07-16T15:18:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking time to leave such a kind, sweet, personal note to Eric, Nicole, and entire team. It was an honor to be a part of your special day.

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Kelsi H

My husband and I absolutely love love love The Springs Rockwall. They made our day special. This venue is so beautiful and the people are so sweet. AMAZING!!

2016-07-05T14:57:13 Response from the vendor

That makes our job well worth it, when we can make a loving couples dream come true. Thank you for your sweet review!

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Taylor L

Most beautiful venue and the nicest staff that responds to all your crazy bridal questions!

2016-07-05T15:02:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review highlighting our responsiveness to your bridal questions!