THE SPRINGS in Rockwall

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

THE SPRINGS in Rockwall is a rustic and elegant event center in Terrell, Texas that offers indoor and outdoor ceremony and reception sites. The venue is easily accessible from Dallas and is designed with rustic decor elements, including stone paths, exposed beams, stone facade and sprawling grounds.

Outdoor Ceremony Site. The outdoor ceremony site has white chairs for seating and a stunning rustic-country gazebo sits as the backdrop for the nuptials. Couples can pose for photos in several areas within the extensive grounds, including sculpted gardens, romantic woods and a whimsical stone bridge over a babbling brook.

Indoor Reception Hall. The indoor reception hall is a glamorous space for up to 320 guests. The space has open beams, gleaming oak floors and a stunning staircase.

THE SPRINGS in Rockwall also offers luxurious dressing rooms for the bride and groom. The bride's suite is located on the ground floor and features a private bathroom, sink and counter space, table and chairs, couches, hanging hooks and several mirrors. The groom's suite is located on the second floor and features a private bathroom, bench, couch, sink and counter space, table and chairs, couches and a 40-inch TV.

At THE SPRINGS in Rockwall, couples receive exclusive use of the venue and have access to the venue for 15 hours, from 9 a.m. to midnight. Couples also have the opportunity for a rehearsal the day before the main event, as well as early decorating options, depending on availability. All parties must meet a five guest minimum for events, and the venue is wheelchair accessible.

THE SPRINGS in Rockwall is available year-round, and amplified music is allowed both indoors and outdoors. The venue features an open-vendor policy, but if couples are serving alcohol, they must use one of the approved bartenders listed on the company website. Alcohol is not allowed to be served after 11 p.m.

To reserve the date, 25 percent of the total cost is required, and the remaining amount is due 30 days prior to the event. The venue books quickly, so couples are advised to book 12 to 16 months in advance, or as early as possible. Couples can schedule tours through the company website.

For decorating purposes, guests are asked to refrain from using unprotected candles, glitter, confetti, sand, bubbles, hay, cornmeal, silly string, paper confetti, fresh and silk flower petals, marking tape, screws, nails or staples, among others. Couples should clear all decorations with staff.

Dedicated staff at THE SPRINGS in Rockwall work with couples every step of the way, and other benefits of the venue include:

• Climate-controlled indoor assembly hall and reception sites
  • Furniture set up
  • Indoor projector and projector screen
  • Indoor PA system with amplifier
  • Outdoor PA system
  • Bridal and engagement photo shoots available

THE SPRINGS Event Venue--Breathtaking & Unique

THE SPRINGS offers PERSONAL PAYMENT PLANS, VENDOR FLEXIBILITY, and a 15-HOUR RENTAL time. Imagine stepping out of gorgeous arched doors onto a beautiful bridge crossing over a running stream... all of your guests will be in awe at your beauty as they watch you gracefully walk down the aisle to the love of your life. THE SPRINGS is the perfect location to make your dream wedding a reality!

Ballroom

10227 CR 2426, Terrell, TX (972) 210-9250

Rustic elegance

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 Jessica M

Absolutely stunning! I fell so in love with this venue, that I had no desire to go look at anymore. My fiance and I were hooked. This place provides rustic elegance.. Which perfectly describes us. We wanted that relaxing, home feeling all while having the perfect interior and... Read More landscape. The bridal suite was so perfect! It is fit for a huge bridal party. There is also a separate room for the guys. This place accommodates all needs. Not only did this venue have it all, but the oweners were there for any questions or visits you needed. We are so thankful for Nicole and Eric for going above and beyond for us. I am the type for person that needs to see and do, rather than invisioning it. Nicole was more than Willing to find time for me to come and look over everything there as much as needed. Even allowed for my bridal pictures to be taken there! I am so thankful we found d this little slice of heaven.

2015-11-06T15:19:55 Response from the vendor

We are so happy that you found Poetry Springs for your special day and that you enjoyed use of your bridal and groom suites. Thank you for all the kind words that you shared and we are glad that we were able to help you... Read Less Read More

Amazing!

Reviewed on 1/30/2016 Rhea E

Poetry Springs was the perfect place to have our wedding. If you are looking for natural beauty and an outdoor ceremony but still want all the amenities, this is the place for you! With every detail planned out, from strategic outdoor outlet, sounds systems, huge bridal... Read More suite...everything you need but without feeling like you are in a city "wedding factory" type place. Nicole and her staff were so easy to work with, allowing us to really make our wedding our own! Our giant mastiff as a ring bearer? sure! lawn games for 25 kids? no problem. bring in a made to order churros stand? absolutely. And our guests LOVED it! they couldn't believe what a beautiful gem was tucked away out there. Everyone remarked on what a beautiful and well set up venue it was! I was 100% happy with my choice.

2016-03-08T16:23:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for all the kind words that you gave us in your review! Your wedding was so beautiful and special with all the personal touches that you created to make your day your own by utilizing our open vendor policy! So glad... Read Less Read More

Amazing Venue

Reviewed on 9/24/2014 Amanda P

Poetry Springs was the most amazing (and perfect) venue for our wedding. Not only did we find that it met our every need and desire, but our family, friends and wedding party continue to rave about how wonderful it is (weeks later). Nicole and her husband were amazing in helping... Read More plan, prepare, and execute our special day. More specifically, we made numerous visits before our wedding, and Nicole was always on-site ready to help, answer questions, or provide some pointers as to what she had seen work there before. On the actual day, everything was set up way in advance of our arrival, and everything was perfectly in place as we had planned. One of the best things about this venue is that you get to pick your own vendors, so you truly can create your dream wedding from scratch. Because the venue is so reasonably priced, it is actually possible! Coming from downtown Dallas (where we live) and comparing Poetry Springs with all the other venues we visited, we found that there was simply no comparison. Poetry Springs was much more reasonably priced, allowed for far more creativity, and provided a unique setting that was the "something different" we were looking for. From one bride to another, you can go on Etsy and/or Pinterest and find MANY decorations and wedding day items for a "rustic elegance" wedding, which fits perfectly with this venue. Nicole has also provided numerous pictures on her website to offer ideas if you don't want to start from whole cloth. She can also provide you with numerous vendors to choose from, many of whom we used and loved working with. Finally, the last "something different" I loved about Poetry Springs was the Facebook page that allows you to plan a seating arrangement. As someone very visual, this was extremely helpful in planning our special day and ensuring that the overall feel was perfect. We truly can't put into words how great our experience was here, but this is our best try. If you're looking for something all your own style and not your typical "Dallas wedding," you should check out Poetry Springs or, at a minimum, contact Nicole Nanyes for more information. I wouldn't change a thing about our special day, and it all started with this perfect venue!

2014-09-24T14:11:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking time to write this glowing review! Your opinion is greatly appreciated. We loved every minute of the journey we embarked together giving us the opportunity to host your wedding day. Thank you for sharing your very special day with all of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Stacy H

I absolutely love this venue. Everyone who works there is so nice and willing to help you out in anyway possible. The ceremony site is beautiful and the indoor reception area is setup with everything you need from a bar area to a buffet to serve food from. I wish I would have... Read More utilized the projection and screen to do a slideshow, but I love that it is an option. Any bride will love the bridal suite. It is equipped with a bluetooth stereo and the grooms room has a tv that we had a game console hooked up to. You will not be disappointed with this venue. I received so many compliments with people telling me it was one of the most beautiful weddings they have ever been to.

2016-10-27T13:55:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your special day with us and writing a wonderful review on staff, amenities, and venue. Best wishes:)

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Cory A

Our experience with the Springs Events Venues was fantastic! The day after I proposed, the now-wife and I planned a half day trip out to the Terrell/Rockwall location and instantly fell in love with it! We were thrilled with the beautiful interior space as well as the lovely... Read More scenery outside. It made for the perfect backdrop for our special day. The staff at The Springs in Rockwall were exceptionally helpful from start to finish and I highly recommend their services if you are looking for a great team, a gorgeous locale and peace of mind for your big day!

2016-10-03T17:42:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you for leaving such an awesome review of the venue and staff. We truly enjoyed our time from start to finish :)

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Kimberly A

We absolutely loved this venue. The staff was really nice from the day we toured the venue to the day of our wedding. When we left the venue for the first time there was no doubt that it was for us! Nicole was very quick to respond to every text and email we sent. I highly... Read More recommend The Springs in Rockwall because not only is it absolutely beautiful but the staff will go out of their way to make your wedding day special!

2016-09-21T14:08:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you for leaving such a kind review. We truly strive to exceed your expectations, so glad to know we did from visit to wedding day :)

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Haley M

This venue was absolutely beautiful for my wedding; very classy and rustic. Nicole was amazing to work with. Amazing venue with an even better staff! Only suggestion I would have is to change out the tulle and christmas lights they use for decoration hanging from the beams; we... Read More paid them to take it down, because it looks a little cheasy. Overall, couldn't have picked a better venue.

2016-07-16T15:14:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you for reviewing our venue and staff. We are so happy you where able to take advantage of our 15 hour rental and open vendor policy to create your very elegant and classy wedding.

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Nika D

Nicole was a dream. The space was well beyond expectation in look and feel. I have to extend a special SPECIAL SPECIAL thanks to Eric who was a rock for us and a confidant and a great friend to my wife and I. I've never come across a venue staff member with so much genuine... Read More care and attention to detail as he. Eric you are an incredible man!!! I won't detail just what you did... But it was well above and beyond. Nika and I thank you from the bottom of our hearts!!! Give our best to the entire team!!! Best!!!

2016-07-16T15:18:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking time to leave such a kind, sweet, personal note to Eric, Nicole, and entire team. It was an honor to be a part of your special day.

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Kelsi H

My husband and I absolutely love love love The Springs Rockwall. They made our day special. This venue is so beautiful and the people are so sweet. AMAZING!!

2016-07-05T14:57:13 Response from the vendor

That makes our job well worth it, when we can make a loving couples dream come true. Thank you for your sweet review!

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Taylor L

Most beautiful venue and the nicest staff that responds to all your crazy bridal questions!

2016-07-05T15:02:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review highlighting our responsiveness to your bridal questions!

Reviewed on 5/19/2016 Nikki H

I LOVE POETRY SPRINGS!!!! AND I LOVE THE MANAGER, NICOLE!!!! She is the ABSOLUTE BEST! She was so patient with my many questions and made my wedding planning process so peaceful!!!! I literally don't know what I would have done without her!!!! I'm never getting married again,... Read More but if I did ;) hahaha, I would absolutely do it all over again at Poetry Springs!

2016-05-19T14:28:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking time to leave such a sweet note! I loved every minute of our journey together. I am honored to be apart of such a special union. Many blessings!!!

Reviewed on 4/23/2016 Jennifer S

This venue is over the top gorgeous! They have the most accommodating staff ever. They worked so hard to make sure my husband and I had the wedding of our dreams. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day and without The Springs and their incredibly helpful staff, it... Read More wouldn't have been nearly as magical. The lady from their staff that took picture for their Facebook page captured an incredible sweet moment between my dad and I. No one else was in the room (we didn't even realize she was there). It was a very special moment that I now have forever. I was so grateful for it!

2016-04-28T15:37:18 Response from the vendor

Your wedding was truly a very special day and we were very honored to be a part of it. Thank you for leaving us a review and your special comments.

Reviewed on 4/13/2016 Ali W

My husband and I couldn't of asked for a more beautiful place to have our wedding. It was perfect! Nicole and her husband did everything to help us on our day. We felt very special, which is definitely how it is supposed to be. Everything turned out better then we could of... Read More wished. All our guests gushed about how much fun and beautiful it was. I LOVE LOVE LOVED it! If only I could turn back time and do it all again :).

2016-04-13T12:32:31 Response from the vendor

We LOVE your review! Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. We are so happy you felt special on your wedding day :)

Reviewed on 2/29/2016 Ashley V

Poetry Springs was the only venue we visited, but we instantly fell in love with it! The venue was perfect, the bridal suite was perfect and the staff there at the venue helped out tremendously any time I had questions or concerns. Overall, we had our dream wedding come true... Read More here at this venue! My husband and I couldn't have chose a better fit for us! :)

2016-03-08T16:16:27 Response from the vendor

We are so happy that we could host your wedding and that it was a dream wedding for you! We truly appreciate your time you took in leaving us a review.

Fabulous!!

Reviewed on 1/26/2016 Hannah B

Loved this venue! We used it for both the ceremony and reception! It was beautiful! The staff was great and wonderful to work with! They answered all of our questions.

2016-03-08T16:25:49 Response from the vendor

We appreciate you taking the time to leave The Springs a review. Thank you for allowing us to host your special day!

Perfect!

Reviewed on 1/13/2016

Booking our wedding at Poetry Springs was the best decision we made! Everything about this venue is perfect, inside and out! And Nicole is the sweetest - Her and her husband did anything they could to make sure everything was perfect. I will recommend this venue to everyone I... Read More know getting married! :-)

2016-01-24T22:48:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! We really appreciate the time you took to review Poetry Springs and thank you for choosing us for your special day!

Poetry

Reviewed on 1/13/2016 Justin B

Poetry Springs Event Center was an amazing venue with a beautiful outdoor and indoor site. The venue decorates itself. As the bride, I had to add very minimal decor to make the venue turn out looking great! That is one of the things I loved, you can add a lot of flare to really... Read More show your personality or minimal and the venue is still gorgeous!

2016-01-20T14:44:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to leave Poetry Springs a review highlighting our indoor/outdoor options and choosing us to host your special day!

Poetry Springs Event Center

Reviewed on 12/07/2015 Jamie B

I could not have put on such a fun and beautiful wedding had Poetry Springs not been the back drop for the event. Nicole and her family at PSEC communicated and helped us for over a year and never once made me feel as though I was being a bridezilla (though I'm sure I was). The... Read More knowledge and suggestions given, whether vendor or décor, were very very VERY helpful. Each vendor she suggests were lovely to speak with as well. I truly cannot express how great of an experience it was!!!

2015-12-07T15:38:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking time to write such a great review of Poetry Springs and staff! We enjoyed every minute of our journey together and happy we could help.

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Alyse R

Poetry Springs was a BEAUTIFUL backdrop for my wedding day! I was impressed with the landscaping and the cleanliness of the reception area which was wonderfully transformed for my style. Ceremony / reception chairs and a variety of tables are available for your use which... Read More proved to be really helpful! The only downfall would have to have been the gravel parking lot, especially for female guests in high heels, but this became the least of my concerns considering all the positives. The venue manager, Nicole, was extremely helpful to answer all of my questions promptly (and I had a lot of questions). I highly recommend Poetry Springs!!

2015-11-06T15:14:12 Response from the vendor

We really appreciate the time that you took to give Poetry Springs such a nice review! We are glad to be available to answer your questions and that we could help create that special day! For those of you reading, I would like to add... Read Less Read More

Wedding Reception

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Poetry Springs is a gorgeous venue to have a wedding, party, or any other memorable event at. Nicole was very accomodating and professional. I would recommend Poetry Springs to anyone!

2015-10-29T17:45:34 Response from the vendor

We appreciate you taking the time to review Poetry Springs and your thoughtful comments!

Great Wedding Venue!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015

Poetry Springs was everything I expected it to be! Great service and quality all around. The only thing I would warn brides about is in regard to the lighting (sun light). Make sure and have your reception early enough for your photographer to have good lighting outside. The... Read More trees make it somewhat difficult to take pictures. Other than that, I could not be happier with Poetry Springs!

2015-10-15T13:29:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to review our beautiful property!

My wedding was everything I wanted it to be and more!

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Adda M

Both my husband and I knew we wanted to get married at Poetry Springs as soon as we walked into the venue. We had already toured multiple venues and were so confused. As soon as we saw this place and met Nicole, we knew we were at the right place. Our wedding was absolutely... Read More gorgeous. All of our guests loved it! Nicole and her husband were beyond helpful. We feel very blessed to have been able to work with them. Thank you.

2015-09-15T16:27:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking time to review Poetry Springs and staff. We too feel very blessed to have been a part of your journey and wish you many blessings in your life together.

Mother of the Bride

Reviewed on 8/06/2015

What can I say about Poetry Springs....one word FABULOUS. When I first met Nicole, the General Manager, it was as though I had known her forever. The venue was exactly what my daughter and her fiance' wanted. Nicole and her staff were professional, courteous, friendly and... Read More made you feel so at ease. There was never a time when I had a question, that I was made to feel unimportant. If I had to leave a message, my call was returned promptly. If you chose Poetry Springs, you certainly won't be making a mistake!!!!

2015-08-11T14:16:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking time to write a FABULOUS review. I enjoyed the time we shared during their wedding planning. Don't be a stranger!

Best of the best

Reviewed on 7/13/2015 AJ W

The staff at Poetry Springs displays continual professionalism as well as a true joy for your upcoming event. Our wedding was perfect. The staff was there on time and extremely helpful the entire day. We would not change a thing and the venue was the perfect setting for our... Read More wedding.

2015-07-16T17:50:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to give us such a great review! Your wedding was very unique with the fairy garden theme and the choreographed dance that you two did! Everyone truly enjoyed themselves!

Poetry Springs

Reviewed on 7/12/2015

Poetry Springs is a beautiful venue! Nicole and Rick are extremely nice and helpful. We could not have asked for better service. They are always available for questions, help, etc., and are very quick to respond to any questions or concerns. They were there for us in the... Read More planning stages and the day of the wedding. We were very happy, as were our guests. We received so many compliments on the wedding and the venue.

2015-07-16T18:24:26 Response from the vendor

We really enjoyed be apart of the planning of your special day! Thank you so much for your review!