THE SPRINGS in The Woodlands

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

THE SPRINGS in The Woodlands event venue prides itself on creating unique atmospheres in prime locations. One such location is The Woodlands, Texas. The picturesque wedding venue is located amidst tranquil countryside, while being conveniently situated close to transportation links. It offers the chance for an outdoor ceremony in beautiful surroundings and an unforgettable reception in one of two stylish indoor halls.

Northall. Northall is adorned with a cedar shake roof and white limestone walls. The rustic wedding venue is accessed by walking over a stone bridge and has a country-chic aura. Surrounded by beautiful grounds and a pavilion, the party can smoothly transition from the outdoor ceremony to the reception inside Northall. This space can accommodate up to 320 guests for a seated ceremony, either inside or outside and an indoor reception.

Southall. This building may be newer, but it still retains the rustic charm expected of a Texas property, as it is built from wood and stone and has a tin roof. Southall is stylishly designed with polished wood flooring and wooden beams across the ceiling. The exterior has a stone wainscot and a pathway leads to the outdoor ceremony pavilion surrounded by tall pines. As with Northall, this space can accommodate up to 320 guests.

Not only does THE SPRINGS in The Woodlands provide the stunning setting of The Woodlands, but also a full list of amenities and staff to help plan and execute the day flawlessly. Couples are free to decorate the venue as they wish and can choose whichever vendors they prefer. The beautiful location can be enjoyed for up to 15 hours, from 9 a.m. until midnight. Private suites are available for the bride and groom to get ready on the big day. As there is only one wedding held at THE SPRINGS in The Woodlands each day, guests can enjoy use of the entire facility.

The venue can provide couples with a list of recommended vendors, although they are allowed to use whomever they wish. A full caterer's kitchen is at your disposal, complete with a separate service entrance. Both halls also come complete with a full bar, although couples must hire an outside vendor to provide the alcohol.

Both of the climate controlled dance halls include access to indoor and outdoor PA systems. The venue also provides tables and chairs for the hall and large parking lots are located on the grounds for all your guests. Clean up is also included with rental of the property. (both inside and outside), tables and chairs for the halls, after party clean up services, large parking lots and the option to feature entertainment or a live band of the couple’s choosing.

To help everything run smoothly, THE SPRINGS in The Woodlands has numerous tools that couples can take advantage of when planning their wedding day. If entertainment is desired, the venue can help arrange a live band or other entertainer of the couple's choosing. The venue can also assist you with creating the seating chart, as well as provide you with a planning checklist to keep you from forgetting anything important. Two-hour engagement and bridal photo sessions are also available at the property.

THE SPRINGS Event Venue--Breathtaking & Unique

THE SPRINGS is your dream wedding venue. At THE SPRINGS in The Woodlands, you have the choice between two uniquely-built, beautiful, elegant venues--; either choice will make your special day absolutely unforgettable! Among the many amenities offered, THE SPRINGS allows you to choose all of YOUR own vendors, use the facility for up to 15 hours, and set up a personal payment plan. Your guests won't be able to stop talking about your wedding day after seeing you commit to a lifetime of love with cascading water features, a breathtaking outdoor ceremony site, and gorgeous, towering pine trees as your backdrop.

Backyard, Ballroom

33301 Old Hempstead Road, Magnolia, TX (281) 746-1765

Reviewed on 12/04/2015 Krystal R

Crystal Springs is a very beautiful venue for every season of the year. My husband and I knew we wanted a Fall wedding for the amazing colors and weather. The trees and landscaping are so beautiful, they almost need no decor. Lisa and her team are second to none, from our first... Read More meeting to the day of. Lisa and her team were able to quickly respond to my questions and had lots of useful information. We can not have asked for a more beautiful place and day to share our wedding day.

2016-01-05T08:32:24 Response from the vendor

We are always so happy when our clients are 100% satisfied with the venue! Best wishes you two!

Reviewed on 4/12/2016 chelsey W

This was such a wonderful venue! I spent months searching for something that would be outdoor ceremony/indoor reception, could accommodate like 250-270 people, and that was very affordable. This beautiful venue did that and more! It was very easy to work with Lisa. I emailed her... Read More numerous times about different things, and she ALWAYS got back to me that same day. Usually an hour later at the most. We were able to come back up and measure things and bring our families to look around. It was all very easy and stress free! The awesome part is, they let you bring in your own vendors. It makes it so much more affordable when you get to shop around for exactly who you want. ALSO, we booked our venue about a year in advance. We were able to split the payments up into 4 payments. It made it so much easier that paying all at once, or like 50% upfront. Everyone kept saying how beautiful the wedding was and how perfect the weather was that day (we were lucky!). You should definitely choose The Springs in The Woodlands for your venue!

Great Location to Celebrate Your Marriage!

Reviewed on 4/08/2015 Kourtney F

Crystal Springs was a great venue to work with from the very beginning! If you are looking into have a rustic, classy wedding this is a great choice! Lisa is wonderful to meet with and begin planning! She is informative and helpful whenever you need her! Though Crystal Springs... Read More requires you to choose and schedule your own vendors, their list of preferred vendors is wonderful and very helpful! I highly recommend using a preferred vendor from their list because vendors who know about the Springs are very knowledgeable of the rules and guidelines which is very helpful. I was married in the South Hall (the new venue) and it is absolutely beautiful! It has chandeliers that hang and the wood inside is stunning! We had a large wedding party and the Bride and Groom rooms were perfect for our wedding day and housing everyone's items. You may have had other friends who got married at Springs Venues, and if you are concerned about getting married somewhere someone else you know got married- do not be! At Crystal Springs you are able to plan/decorate/and make all the decisions about your event. If you are OCD like me, you will be able to plan all the details of a wonderful wedding with a great team of support and help from those who work at the venue! Best of luck with your wedding and enjoy every moment of it!

2015-04-24T09:48:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your special day with us!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Lacey H

We loved getting married here. The venue is beautiful and the ladies that run it are easy to work with and made the day of so easy and stress free. They were even great in a little crisis management. Our DJ was 2 hours late (I won't go into the details). The manager of the venue... Read More helped my maid of honor get he phone hooked into the speakers and made sure we were all good. I didn't deal with them but my maid of honor said they were extremely helpful and nice. The Venue its self is kept up very well and beautiful Its so pretty you really don't have to do much for decoration. We did basic center pieces and a few things for the mason's tables and it was perfect.I highly recommend this venue to any bride.

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Bri D

From the first tour to a return visit after booking to the wedding day, the staff was so fantastic. The venue itself can be as decorated as you want or kept simple since it is so naturally decorated and beautiful. Linda was especially so helpful and kind! I loved my experience... Read More at The Springs in The Woodlands and I'm still getting praises for my venue choice. It's a solid place between the trendy rustic style without being country or unable to make it your style.

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Lauren D

We chose THE SPRINGS in The Woodlands for our wedding, because of the beautiful ceremony site and reception hall. Lisa was so wonderful to work with and quickly responded to emails and texts when I had questions. I also attended both vendor open houses which was super helpful,... Read More since you book all of the vendors on your own. We ended up having a gorgeous wedding, and all of our guests commented on how beautiful the venue is.

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Ashley W

This venue was perfect! even though I ended up getting married in the middle of the Houston flood they stayed in touch with me and helped me in every way possible. Amazing staff and beautiful venue.. although my plan was to get married outside due to rain it was inside and it... Read More turned out better than i could have ever imagined. Thank you Springs!!!

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 melissa c

My guest raved about how beautiful this venue was. The staff is amazing to work with and they really care and cater to their brides! I couldn't of been more pleased with their service. If you are looking for a beautiful indoor / outdoor venue to Create your dream wedding then... Read More this is the place!!

Reviewed on 3/30/2016 Jessica C

Talk about a picture perfect wedding. The Springs has 2 reception halls, both with an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception space. The site was so easy to work with- lots of restrictions, but none that were make or break deals for us. For bartending and security, you do have to... Read More go with someone from their preferred list (but that almost made it easier because it was one less decision we had to make (ha!)) Perfect venue if you're looking for something like this!

2016-03-31T10:22:42 Response from the vendor

Nothing makes us happier than knowing our clients had the best day ever at our venue. Best wishes to you and your family!

Reviewed on 3/19/2016 chelsea d

We loved the venue that moment we walked in. It was perfect for my Celtic enchanted forest theme and we booked right away. Lisa was very helpful the entire time, answering all my emails and questions i could think of. The day of was great also, her workers that stayed during the... Read More event was great, nice, and helpful. Even though some of our guest count did not show up, it did not matter with the beautiful background. Very affordable and worth every penny.

2016-03-31T10:21:18 Response from the vendor

So happy that you had a wonderful wedding. Thanks so much for choosing The Springs!

Reviewed on 1/04/2016 Jeni S

I would give Venue a 3 but wedding planner a 5!!!

2016-01-05T08:55:48 Response from the vendor

We are always very concerned when a client is not 100% satisfied with our venue and saddened when we are not given the opportunity to address concerns. Please be aware that we are available to our clients 7 days a week and strive to assist... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/20/2015 Chloe C

We LOVED this venue, and we LOVED Lisa! She was so helpful, and understood exactly what we wanted. The venue was perfectly priced, and we decorated every inch of it. It was gorgeous, and had plenty of room. Simply perfect.

2016-01-05T08:31:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your special day with us!

Wonderful experience

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Andrew B

We recently got married at Crystal Springs in Magnolia, TX. When we first started visiting venues, we did not want an outside wedding, but when we saw the venue and the space outside, we could not resist. The place is absolutely gorgeous! It was such a pleasure to work with... Read More Lisa. She was so accommodating and returned any emails I sent her within the hour. The space pretty much allows you to do whatever you wish, vendor wise, which was great for my wife who is such a planner. We saved a lot of money being able to pick out our own vendors. Our only complaint was the bartender situation. According to the contract, you have to use one of their two preferred bartenders. We had originally had bartenders through our catering service that was going to save us a lot of money and when we were reminded we had to use their bartenders, we ended up spending way more than we should have. However, the bartending staff was pleasant and professional. We just wish we would have had the freedom to pick who we wanted.

2015-12-21T08:19:47 Response from the vendor

Thanks for your feedback and thanks very much for sharing your special day with us! Best wishes for a long happy life together!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Catelyn D

This venue had everything I was looking for. A beautiful, rustic location where I could have my ceremony outdoors and my reception indoors. I also loved that I didn't have to decorate very much, just tablecloths and centerpieces. The staff and Lisa Maddy were also very helpful... Read More answering all of our questions and directing us to local vendors. The one real downside to this venue is the alcohol policy. You can only choose from their list of prefered bartenders, and you cannot have a cash bar - which had been mine and my husbands original idea. However, I was willing to compromise (we simply nixed alcohol altogether and had an awesome party anyway) because the location and scenery was just to lovely to pass up. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone wanting a gorgeous back drop to their wedding with minimal decor required.

2016-01-05T08:33:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your candid feedback and for sharing your best day ever with us!

Very Pretty

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Channing S

I love all of The Springs locations! I used Crystal Springs the South Hall in Magnolia, Tx. Its soooo beautiful. You don't really have to decorate outside because the scenery is gorgeous. If you want an outdoor wedding but then want to go inside and beat the heat this is the... Read More place to do it. We got married Oct 3 and the weather was BOMB. The inside venue is amaze as well. The only thing that i wish they would change is how to let guests know which Hall belongs to which couple. Half of my guest went to the north hall and were totally confused. We put "South Hall" on EVERYTHING, but it still didnt help the day of. Thats the only negative. The staff is great and they have good open houses for you to pick amazing vendors! I used Socially Chic, All Star Catering, My Happy Lens, Eddie Spaghetti Videography, Cornelius Flowers and Lisa Barcelona for my wedding cake! Oh yeah and Jacob from DJ Dave. He KILLED IT!

2015-12-21T08:20:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you and best wishes!

Reviewed on 9/13/2015 Cryslin C

Such a beautiful venue, all my guest said to me how much they loved the venue. Crystal Springs is a big and beautiful venue and is very well maintained. The cost of Crystal Springs Venue is also very affordable with everyone's wedding budget.

2015-12-21T08:22:33 Response from the vendor

We were so glad to be a part of your wedding. Best wishes to you!

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 Sheila S

As an event planner I have worked with many venues in and around the Houston area. Lisa at Crystal Springs was one of the best venue coordinators I have every worked with. She was always available and attentive to our needs and requests. Not only was she so easy to work with... Read More but the venue was beautiful!! I look forward to doing more events at Crystal Springs in the future!!

2015-12-21T08:23:23 Response from the vendor

The pleasure was all ours! Your event was gorgeous and we look forward to having you here again.

Reviewed on 8/28/2015 Kori M

Crystal Springs was so beautiful every time we walked in. On our wedding day, it was absolutely amazing. The grounds were immaculate, everything was functional and made our day smooth and easy. There isn't a single bad thing for me to say about this venue. I would recommend this... Read More venue to all of my friends.

2015-12-21T08:25:37 Response from the vendor

Kori, we are so pleased that your wedding day was perfect! Thanks for sharing it with us!

Reviewed on 8/05/2015 Carter C

We absolutely loved this venue!! We rented the new hall in the back of the property and we couldn't have been happier. Crystal Springs is absolutely beautiful, both inside and out. Lisa Maddy was very helpful and informative about the property and what we could and could not do.... Read More The fact that the hall was air conditioned and we were able to be there at 8am helped out so much the day of the wedding. We definitely recommend Crystal Springs, for any event you may have!!

2015-10-03T14:38:34 Response from the vendor

Thank You for your review. We are glad to have been a part of your special day! Best Wishes!

Reviewed on 7/18/2015 Kendyl M

My husband and I got married May 24, 2015 in the Southall and I must say it gave our wedding the rustic elegance we were wanting! Although you have to decorate the venue yourself, the Southall truly has such a beauty to it that we were able to use such simple rustic decorations... Read More and it looked gorgeous! I definitely recommend this venue to anyone (especially the Southall because I am biased). The grounds as well as the venue are just breathtaking! :)

2015-12-21T08:26:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the feedback and for choosing The Springs. We were honored to be a part of your wedding!

Rustic Elegance

Reviewed on 7/14/2015 Allison M

We got married over July 4th weekend at Crystal Springs and had a wonderful time! The staff was incredibly helpful and was very quick to respond to emails or questions I had. Having the venue for the whole day of the wedding was incredibly helpful, especially since we couldn't... Read More get in the day before to set up. We got married in the new Southall and loved it. We booked it before it was built, but we were so impressed at the way it turned out! It was so nice to be able to use our own vendors as well. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone!

2015-12-21T08:28:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the feedback and thank you for your trust in The Springs! We loved being part of your special day!

Reviewed on 7/01/2015 kim l

My daughter's wedding was June 27, 2015 at Crystal Springs and we could not have been more pleased. The venue is beautiful and so spacious. We had 32 tables set up and still plenty of room for dancing. The staff at Crystal Springs was professional from start to finish. Lisa... Read More was always helpful and available and the night of the wedding the attendant provided was great. Having the venue from 8 am until midnight made the day much more enjoyable since we weren't rushing around trying to get set up. The bride's room was perfect for the girls to get ready as well as relax. Thank you Lisa & Crystal Springs for a beautiful setting for my daughter's special day.

2015-07-09T16:37:07 Response from the vendor

It lifts our spirits and makes our day to hear that you and your family had a magical and memorable day at Crystal Springs. Thank you so much and best wishes to you and your family!

amazing venue!!!

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 Chaillie P

Lisa at Crystal Springs is amazing!! We went there many Saturday mornings with questions or to look around and get ideas for our big day! It was a beautiful venue and I highly recommend it to all brides looking for something rustic, beautiful and totally customizable!!

2015-07-09T16:37:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for sharing your special day with us! We wish you a very happy ever after!

Crystal Springs and Lisa are awesome!

Reviewed on 6/29/2015 Brittany C

I got married on June 2015 at Crystal Springs. Throughout the planning process, I had to contact Lisa several times in regards to questions about planning the wedding day. Such as the different sized tables they have on property, specific vendors that have previously provided... Read More service there, and scheduling the Venue to take my Bridals. Every time I called Lisa she would get back to me by phone, text message or email as soon as possible (usually within an hour or 2.) Lisa does a wonderful job in answering as many questions as she can for you as well as providing information about preferred vendors. As far as the venue of Crystal Springs, it was beautiful every time I was there. There were always people working in the yard and garden area to make everything look immaculate. The venue is a great place to get married with great staff running the place. The cost basically covers: the indoor/outdoor venue, tables and chairs for indoor and outdoor, a kitchen with a freezer and refrigerator, a large stage, catering/ bar tops.

2015-10-03T14:44:08 Response from the vendor

Congrats! And, thank you for choosing Crystal Springs!

easy and perfect

Reviewed on 5/11/2015 MORGAN M

the day was great Lisa and her staff were friendly and helpful all day only one problem as we walked down the aisle the sound system broke so we missed one of our ceremony songs but it didn't change anything else

2015-05-15T13:03:34 Response from the vendor

So very sorry about the sound issue...glad it all worked out for you! Thank you for your kind words and for your business!