THE SPRINGS in Tulsa

Sperry, OK

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Timeless Beauty on the Lake

THE SPRINGS prides itself in bringing you what you desire as a bride and groom--a venue that is yours all day, your own choice of vendors, and personalized payment plans. Furthermore, THE SPRINGS loves offering its brides and grooms a unique, naturally beautiful, and elegant venue with many WOW spots indoors and outdoors. But, most exciting and most unique to our Tulsa location is the LAKE FRONT property right at its back door. The towering trees and beautiful lake are only enhanced by THE SPRINGS' timeless, elegant style. Contact THE SPRINGS in Tulsa at [email protected] or call/text 918.991.9779 to schedule your tour! Want a sneak peek? Take a virtual tour now! (Copy the following link and paste it in your browser): http://goo.gl/JUbFg5

Ballroom, Waterfront

Bar + Drinks, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

10367 Tallchief Village Circle, Sperry, OK (918) 991-9779

Reviewed on 1/24/2016 Diana C

This venue its absolutely beautiful! Words can not express how lovely it is! You need to go see it!. I first visited the venue before it was operational. I went to a wedding the previous Summer in Texas called "Hidden Springs" and fell in love with the design and landscape. As... Read More soon as I heard this company was building a new venue in Skiatook, I said YES! My wedding is September 4th! and I can't wait! By the way Linda is a wonderful lady!

Reviewed on 11/24/2015 Rachel B

I got married 11.13.15 at Skiatook Springs. I loved this venue not only because it's absolutely beautiful but because of the flexibility to have the wedding inside or outside and not having to decide until the day of. Linda and the staff are amazing and so helpful! They answered... Read More every call/email in a timely manner too. The perfect venue!

2015-12-30T19:19:20 Response from the vendor

Thank You Rachel!

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Bethany M

Skiatook Springs is one of the most beautiful wedding venues I have ever seen. I almost thought it was to good to be true because their price is very affordable. Linda was amazing and always super helpful. I planned my wedding from overseas and she always responded almost... Read More immediately. I enjoyed working with her and highly recommend Skiatook Springs!

Reviewed on 3/28/2016 Alisa H

These people won't even give you a credit if your wedding falls through. Even when they rebook your date immediately. The other places we looked at least do that. I'd reconsider this place, for what you pay they just want your money-no accommodations or help. Making money off... Read More your misfortune if you don't get married.

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Katie C

Unbelievable venue! Linda and her team are the best!