THE SPRINGS in Tulsa

Sperry, OK

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with THE SPRINGS in Tulsa

A BALLROOM IN SPERRY, OK

Dreaming of a romantic outdoor ceremony on the shores of Lake Skiatook? You'll love the gorgeous setting and abundant amenities at THE SPRINGS in Tulsa, Oklahoma. As one of a string of friendly, family-owned event venues in the region, The Springs offers personalized attention and a focus on details that will make your wedding planning pleasant and hassle-free.

THE SPRINGS in Tulsa sits on several acres of lush Oklahoma countryside, beautifully landscaped to look green and vibrant all year long. The building's stately stone facade and broad wooden portico make a graceful welcome to your wedding guests and set the tone for a stylish event.

Wedding couples can plan the celebration they've always imagined, including options for both indoor and outdoor ceremony and reception locations. Choose from the following spaces as you plan your wedding day:

The Lakeside Gazebo. This simple wooden gazebo is perched on a grassy lawn overlooking placid Lake Skiatook. A charming stone path, man-made bridges and a burbling water feature make romantic backdrops for photos with an unmistakable "wow" factor. A secluded wooded nook adds an element of mystery to this cozy spot just made for mingling. The spacious lawn can accommodate even the largest guest list.

The Banquet Hall. This handsome building features soaring ceilings with exposed beams, a dramatic staircase for a grand entrance ornate crystal chandeliers and a polished over-sized dance floor to keep the party going. A broad wraparound porch is ideal for cocktails and conversations with guests. Separate bride and groom salons with vanities, baths and TV give the wedding couple space to relax and prepare. The banquet hall is fully wired for plug-and-play A/V devices.

THE SPRINGS in Tulsa hosts just one event per day, providing the wedding couple and their outside professionals plenty of time to set up and decorate—you'll have exclusive use of the property on the day of your wedding from 9 a.m. until midnight. You also have unlimited site visits prior to the wedding day. The venue provides free online tools, including a seating planner, to help you organize your reception. They also offer personalized payment plans to keep your budget in line.

Your wedding package also includes all tables and chairs: There are two sets of 320 guest chairs, 40 large round tables and 10 rectangular accent tables you can arrange to your unique needs. Staff at THE SPRINGS in Tulsa does all the set-up and cleanup at the end of the night, including taking down your tables and chairs.

Your catering professionals have a full prep kitchen with separate entrance, as well as a built-in catering and beverage bar within the banquet hall itself. There is a projector and wireless microphone, including lapel mike, for your entertainment vendor and toasts by the wedding party. You may bring alcohol to serve at your reception.

The staff at THE SPRINGS in Tulsa makes it easy for you to plan a unique celebration that truly represents your style. Use their preferred vendors to add the following extra perks to your wedding celebration:

• Extravagant pyrotechnics display
  • Photo booth
  • Helicopter or limousine transportation for the bride and groom

Timeless Beauty on the Lake

THE SPRINGS prides itself in bringing you what you desire as a bride and groom--a venue that is yours all day, your own choice of vendors, and personalized payment plans. Furthermore, THE SPRINGS loves offering its brides and grooms a unique, naturally beautiful, and elegant venue with many WOW spots indoors and outdoors. But, most exciting and most unique to our Tulsa location is the LAKE FRONT property right at its back door. The towering trees and beautiful lake are only enhanced by THE SPRINGS' timeless, elegant style. Contact THE SPRINGS in Tulsa at [email protected] or call/text 918.991.9779 to schedule your tour! Want a sneak peek? Take a virtual tour now! (Copy the following link and paste it in your browser): http://goo.gl/JUbFg5

Ballroom, Waterfront

Bar + Drinks, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

10367 Tallchief Village Circle, Sperry, OK (918) 991-9779

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Newku V

The SPRINGS was everything I dreamed of and more! Callie and Jennifer were both so sweet and helpful from our first tour to our wedding day. We had multiple visits prior to the wedding and they were so accommodating, understanding, and answered all of our questions. I highly... Read More recommend this place to any couple looking for a one-of-a-kind, full package, and stunning backdrop for their special day. This place was designed to make wedding planning stress free, unique for every couple, and beautiful! For couples who are worried about making their wedding look flawless and having all of the decorations come together, this venue makes it easy because it already has so much charm thus simplicity goes a long way. One of the many aspects about this venue that I loved most is how perfectly it was designed to make our wedding day operate smoothly and how they truly cared about us and our needs which I cannot stress enough makes ALL the difference. The full price for the venue is certainly worth it. It includes everything that a searching couple might have on their list and they don't have any hidden fees so you are certain to get the whole package for their listing price. I had my wedding during their sale months when the prices were lowered because of the season so it was practically a steal! Again, I highly recommend this place to everyone for its outstanding service and stunning charm especially if you already live in Tulsa, OK. It is one of the best if not, the best venue in Oklahoma for the package and price.

2017-05-02T10:39:36 Response from the vendor

Newku, you were such a dream bride to work with! We are thrilled you chose THE SPRINGS as your venue and we are so very glad your day was perfect! It's brides like you that remind us why we love doing what we do! Thank... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Newku V

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Courtnie G

Perfect in every way! I keep getting complements from everyone who attended!

2017-05-02T10:43:20 Response from the vendor

Courtnie, your wedding day was AMAZING! We could not be happier for you and Josh! We loved helping you through the process and seeing your ideas come together! Thank you so much for choosing THE SPRINGS!

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Amy S

This was such a beautiful venue, my now husband and I fell in love with in back in early November (when it wasn't exactly in peak beauty... but still lovely). We had a fantastic wedding day at the Springs. The management switched in the middle of our countdown, so that made it a... Read More bit tricky at times... but it always came together and worked out. I definitely recommend this venue.

Reviewed on 3/28/2016 Alisa H

These people won't even give you a credit if your wedding falls through. Even when they rebook your date immediately. The other places we looked at least do that. I'd reconsider this place, for what you pay they just want your money-no accommodations or help. Making money off... Read More your misfortune if you don't get married.

Reviewed on 1/24/2016 Diana C

This venue its absolutely beautiful! Words can not express how lovely it is! You need to go see it!. I first visited the venue before it was operational. I went to a wedding the previous Summer in Texas called "Hidden Springs" and fell in love with the design and landscape. As... Read More soon as I heard this company was building a new venue in Skiatook, I said YES! My wedding is September 4th! and I can't wait! By the way Linda is a wonderful lady!

Reviewed on 11/24/2015 Rachel B

I got married 11.13.15 at Skiatook Springs. I loved this venue not only because it's absolutely beautiful but because of the flexibility to have the wedding inside or outside and not having to decide until the day of. Linda and the staff are amazing and so helpful! They answered... Read More every call/email in a timely manner too. The perfect venue!

2015-12-30T19:19:20 Response from the vendor

Thank You Rachel!

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Bethany M

Skiatook Springs is one of the most beautiful wedding venues I have ever seen. I almost thought it was to good to be true because their price is very affordable. Linda was amazing and always super helpful. I planned my wedding from overseas and she always responded almost... Read More immediately. I enjoyed working with her and highly recommend Skiatook Springs!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Katie C

Unbelievable venue! Linda and her team are the best!