THE SPRINGS in Weatherford

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

Couples looking to inject a charming touch of the countryside into their Texas wedding head to the green fields of THE SPRINGS in Weatherford. Located in Weatherford, Texas, THE SPRINGS in Weatherford provides to-be-weds a rustic and enchanting background that is an appealing blank canvas to bring their wedding visions to life. THE SPRINGS in Weatherford sits on sweeping acres of green grasslands and has beautiful stone-paved paths and prudently tended grounds. There are countless opportunities to take treasured photos around the venue.

Outdoor Ceremony Site. Carefully surrounded by sculpted gardens and exquisite landscape, the outdoor space has everything couples need for a gorgeous wedding day from the natural elegance and luxury of the countryside no matter the season. To-be-weds can take advantage of details such as the gazebo or the bridge for wedding photographs with their entire wedding party. If the weather turns bad, guests can head inside to the bucolic and sophisticated reception hall without having to interrupt plans.

The Springs Events Reception Hall. This space has a rustic chic ambiance with vaulted ceilings and impressive wooden beams. With stately wood stairs, distinctive arched doors and a wrap-around porch, every aspect of this space is created to enhance a wedding celebration. This venue has a sizable dance floor and pulsating sound system. The Springs Events Reception Hall has the capacity for 300 guests.

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's wedding team answers couples' concerns and helps them choose items to create an ideal wedding celebration. They provide a seating coordinator, wedding check-list and handy tools for wedding planning.

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford is considered a do-it-yourself wedding venue. Instead of having multiple restrictions that place limits on how the space can be transformed, this venue gives to-be-weds the freedom to fully customize their wedding. Couples have the flexibility to personalize and decorate the space to suit their wedding themes and colors and they have the flexibility to select vendors of their choice. The venue will provide a list of local vendors familiar with the property upon request, but the choice is up to the bride and groom.

Each wedding rental is 15 hours and only one wedding takes place on a given day. For brides and grooms that are interested, the venue provides dining tables and chairs for up to 320 guests. There are no extra costs incurred since all amenities are included with rental rate. Couples do not incur gratuity and sales taxes.

Generous perks included as part of each wedding package at THE SPRINGS in Weatherford are a 2-hour engagement photo session and a 2-hour bridal photo session at the venue. Additional amenities offered with every rental include:

• Online seating planner
  • Furniture setup
  • Cleanup after event
  • Bridal suite with vanity
  • Groom suite with flat-screen TV

THE SPRINGS Event Venue -- Breathtaking & Unique

THE SPRINGS is the perfect location for your unforgettable DREAM wedding. From the unique, stone & wood architecture, to the immaculate, landscaped grounds, we make sure your special day is absolutely unforgettable. It’s also sure to help you manage your budget as very little décor is needed--the manicured grounds and timeless, elegant facilities are naturally stunning! Reserve your special event today and see your dreams become a reality at THE SPRINGS. Call or text 817.609.5159 or email [email protected] to set up a tour. Want a sneak peek? Take a virtual tour of our building now! (Copy the link and paste it into your browser): http://goo.gl/CP5HoY

Ballroom

454 Thompson Road, Weatherford, TX (817) 609-5159

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Ashley H

Nancy and Rylee made the experience perfect! Reasons why the Springs is amazing: 1) Even last minute requests were made with ease and my family was able to visit the venue whenever we needed 2) They had everything organized months in advance and coordinated with me to make... Read More everything perfect. 3) They quickly respond to every question and concern and gave great tips and advice to make the day perfect 4) They were even there the day of the wedding to make sure everything went as planned. 5) we had the WHOLE day to get things prepared, many other venues only allowed 5-8 hrs 6) The outdoors and indoors scenery are stunning, the new pond water feature looked fabulous in photos 7) We could chose our own catering and bring our own alcohol, huge plus and a lot less expensive 8) They setup the reception tables and ceremony chairs We thought not having the rehearsal the night before would be an issue but really we just rehearsed at another site and it all worked out great. Couldn't recommend them more!

2016-11-08T12:06:17 Response from the vendor

Ashley, you were such a dream bride to work with from beginning to end! We knew we would always leave each interaction we had with you with a smile on our face because of your sweet attitude. So very glad you chose THE SPRINGS as... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Morgan C

Nancy and Rylee were the best!! They were very easy to work with and extremely accommodating!!! I can't say enough good things about how pretty the venue is, how well it is set up, how reasonably priced it is, and how flexible everything is!!! Our big day is going to be... Read More perfectly ours!!! Thank you!!!

2016-10-30T10:00:53 Response from the vendor

Morgan, we love you and cannot wait for your wedding! You have been a true joy to work with. It is brides like you that remind us why we love doing what we do. Thank you for your sweet words!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Danielle T

There are not enough words to express how much we loved The Springs in Weatherford! From the moment we stepped in to tour the venue back in May to the moment we said goodbye to Beverly Friday night after the wedding, everything was perfect! Nancy, Rylee and Beverly are an... Read More amazing group of ladies to work with! Every question is answered quickly and no detail is left undone. The day was beyond amazing, we could not have asked for more. Thank you so much for everything! Mom of Bride (The Thomas / Baca wedding October 21, 2016)

2016-10-24T17:00:45 Response from the vendor

Stacy, your kind words floor us. We absolutely loved getting to serve as the backdrop for Danielle and Daniel's wedding day and we miss working with you all already! You were dream clients that turned into family throughout the planning process. :) Looking at some... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Denise T

Rilee was very easy to work with and was available to answer all our questions. The venue is beautiful both inside and out. The only drawbacks are the limited options for couple's exits and the inability to cook or clean up dishes in the kitchen. Otherwise, this is a great... Read More wedding location!

2017-01-10T17:11:03 Response from the vendor

Denise and Greg, thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We do our best to communicate well and strive to stay in adherence with our contract. We do hope to be open and upfront about what it and the vendor policies state. We... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Ariss P

Words do not describe how amazing this venue is. The staff was amazing , they answered all of my questions and typically responded within 30-1hr to all of my emails and texts. The big day they were extremely friendly and helpful. The venue is extremely comfortable , and roomy.... Read More The inside is just as gorgeous and picturesque as the outside, I fell in love with the venue as soon as I walked through the intricately designed doors! I would recommend this venue to anyone that love the simple elegant southern styles !

2017-01-07T11:03:47 Response from the vendor

Ariss, we cannot stop smiling after reading your sweet review. :) We are so very honored that you and Zacary trusted THE SPRINGS to serve as your wedding day venue and loved getting to walk alongside you in preparation for what we hope was your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Kaylon S

The venue was absolutely beautiful and all of our guests kept going on and on about how gorgeous of a place it was. The manager is super sweet and helpful. No complaints at all! Thank you for such an awesome venue and experience!

2017-01-07T11:10:10 Response from the vendor

Kaylon, thank you so much for taking the time to leave these sweet words for us! They mean more than you know. :) Working with you was a true joy and we enjoyed your wedding day so very much. Best wishes!

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Emily R

Rylee and Nancy were very helpful in answering questions along the way! The venue is beautiful, and they were patient and prompt in answering questions! Rylee and Nancy accommodated my family in viewing the venue on several occasions (my family lives far away), and Nancy spent... Read More somewhere near an hour after-hours meeting with us after viewing the venue. She and her husband were so sweet to us. Two additional pros... the venue is about 10 minutes from a Walmart, Target, and any other store you might need last minute! And, you can book outside vendors. There truly aren't any hidden fees! One question to be sure to ask... the indoor mic setup only allows one mic to be used at a time. Sometimes, DJ's bring their own equipment (including multiple mics), so this isn't an issue. In our case, a close friend was DJ-ing, and he only had one mic as well. As a result, the officiant had to turn off his mic every time the musicians were singing. It worked out perfectly, but I wish I had been more helpful to the musicians upfront in providing several solutions. Also noteworthy, if the ceremony is outdoors, there are two mic channels (rather than one), so this isn't an issue. Poor weather (18 degrees) pushed us inside. All said, Rylee took a good chunk of time to test all of the mics for us and to communicate the various options for setup prior to the wedding. Rylee and Nancy were helpful along the way, and I would do it again! Thank you both!

2016-12-31T11:28:05 Response from the vendor

Emily, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this sweet and helpful review. :) Getting to work with you and Rico in preparation for your wedding day was an absolute JOY. The weather may have been freezing, but everyone's hearts were warmed... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Carlena F

This venue is absolutely GORGEOUS & the staff are some of the sweetest people ever!!! My fiancé works out of town 90 % of the time & we never know when he's going to be in town, well he just happen to be in town for Christmas & they went above & beyond and met us at the venue on... Read More CHRISTMAS EVE, we had originally planned for Monday but Nancy contacted me & said she would be happy to meet us on Saturday so Erik didn't have to be rushed on Monday 😍😍 Erik immediately fell in love with the venue when he saw it as well, we are both beyond excited for our wedding here & we're able to do our engagement pics here as well so I'm SUPER excited about that!! Thank you Nancy & Rylee for being so amazing & going above & beyond for us you ladies are truly the best!!!!

2016-12-29T14:36:36 Response from the vendor

Carlena, you are going to make us cry with your sweet words! You have been nothing but a JOY to work with thus far and we are so excited that you and Erik have chosen to trust THE SPRINGS with the honor of serving as... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Brittany S

The springs weatherford did a fabulous job! Nancy and Riley were so easy to communicate with us our needs in such a timely matter. I couldn't have picked a better venue! Our wedding day was absolutely perfect, and a big part of this was our amazing venue!

2016-11-08T12:12:29 Response from the vendor

Brittany, we are so glad you chose THE SPRINGS to serve as your wedding day venue because we loved getting to work with you! Your wedding was gorgeous, as were you. We cannot get enough of your photos! Thank you so much for your sweet... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Sarah M

Thank you so much! Yall were amazing and super helpful! We feel blessed to have found the Springs. It was simply stunning outside and made our day even more special. What a wonderful staff to work with. Everyone was so helpful and kind. We LoVeD our experience at the Springs! It... Read More could not have been better. All our family and friends kept talking about how beautiful the venue was. It was a wonderful evening!

2016-11-07T17:26:27 Response from the vendor

Sarah, we are so pleased your wedding day was everything you had been dreaming of and so honored that you trusted THE SPRINGS to serve as your venue. You were an absolute beauty of a bride. :) Best wishes to you and Byron!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Brittany H

The springs is amazing! We had our dream wedding there and I would not change a thing. Nancy treated us like family and we developed a lasting relationship after our wedding! Rylee was great to work with as well! We booked when the venue was still being built, they updated us,... Read More shared upcoming news and events. They have far exceeding all of our wants and expectations. Family oriented down to earth and helped us every step of the way from reccomendations to vendors, help with seating plans to making sure everything was perfect from start to finish. We looked at several venues in the weatherford area and nothing compared to the Springs. Great pricing and flexibility. Any questions we had were answered right away, if we needed to come look at the venue they were always available. They make it so much easier and have thought of it all for your special day. The springs became our family, helped us, and made our dream wedding possible! Our pictures are beautiful from the ceremony to the end of the reception.

2016-11-03T09:57:08 Response from the vendor

Brittany, we miss you and Jeff every day! Thank you so much for your kind words. We agree- you feel like family. :) Working with the two of you was so enjoyable, your wedding was a dream and your pictures are breathtaking. Come visit soon.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Morgan P

Where do I even start?!?!? After touring the location in Aubrey and before they even broke ground in Weatherford, my now husband and I booked The Springs in Weatherford for 10/14/16. This was our first and last venue tour and we knew that The Springs was the perfect place to say... Read More our I DO's. Isaac was instantly won over by the Groom's suite and I was honestly in love with absolutely every little detail! The staff was our cherry on top. Going above and beyond doesn't even cover what they do to make you feel like part of their family and not just another Bride. All texts, emails, FB messages, phone calls, etc. were answered almost instantly and wholeheartedly. To the entire staff at The Springs in Weatherford, THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts for making our special day more than we ever dreamt of and providing a beautiful venue that our family and friends cannot stop talking about!

2016-10-31T13:36:06 Response from the vendor

Morgan, you are going to make us cry. :) We are truly HONORED that you chose to book THE SPRINGS before we even broke ground in Weatherford. Your wedding was a dream and we absolutely loved getting to work with you throughout the planning process... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jayla J

The Springs in Weatherford is stunning! The landscaping, big casement windows, and stone accents make it feel like a dream! Their team is always friendly and easy to work with and I would highly recommend this venue for any special event! The pictures don't do it justice!:)

2016-10-31T11:32:47 Response from the vendor

We love your sweet words, Jayla! Thank you so much. :)

Reviewed on 10/30/2016

The staff at the Springs made my venue hunt a breeze. When I was looking for venues, I wanted to know the prices, the availability, and everything else a bride wants to know about a venue to be provided in a few easy steps. All the venues I looked at were over priced and... Read More overrated and took A LOT of energy just to get information from someone. The Springs staff immediately contacted me and answered all of my questions. They even had answers to questions I didn't even think to ask. They really cater to their brides. Their venues are gorgeous! They provide tables and chairs! They allow outside catering! I really couldn't ask for more!

2016-10-31T11:17:15 Response from the vendor

Araceli, I remember to this day how much I enjoyed your tour. Since that day, you have been such a joy to work with. :) We are so thankful for your sweet review and cannot wait for your wedding in December!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Jocelyn M

The Springs in Weatherford was the first and the last venue we looked at when planning our wedding. We fell in love immediately and I knew it was the place I wanted to marry the love of my life! Nancy was such a blessing throughout the whole process. She answered every text,... Read More email, and phone call within seconds. She sent me words of encouragement and truly cared about Justin and I. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and I am so thankful we chose it as the backdrop for our dream of a wedding. Thank you Nancy and the rest of the Springs team, you were a joy and a pleasure to work with and we love y'all! ❤️

2016-10-31T10:45:41 Response from the vendor

Jocelyn, your day was absolutely perfect and we want to keep reliving it again and again! You are the one who was a joy and a pleasure to work with. :) We cannot wait to see pictures! Thank you so much for your sweet review.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Joni S

If you want the perfect venue for the perfect wedding- The Springs, Weatherford, TX is for you! Nancy, Rylee and Christian were awesome to work with beginning to end. With the addition of absolutely beautiful weather we had yesterday and the sound of the falling water- it made... Read More for a perfect setting! The reception hall is absolutely beautiful- I just can't say enough. Ben and Brittany said it could not have been any better- thank you - The Springs!

2016-10-31T10:40:36 Response from the vendor

Joni, we cannot tell you enough times how very much we enjoyed working with you and Brittany and Ben. We are honored that they chose to start their forever at THE SPRINGS and we miss you all already! Thank you a hundred times over for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 taylor o

this place is so beautiful! im so thankful to find this place! great outstanding management also! and its SUPER affordable. i cant wait to have my dream wedding im such a great place!! another thing that i loved is that they reply to you ii minutes vs other places that takes... Read More days!

2016-10-30T15:43:50 Response from the vendor

Taylor, your kind words and excitement keep us loving what we do. :) It is brides like you that make our job worthwhile and we are so excited to get to work with you! Can't wait for your wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Kayla B

Perfect place for a wedding. Everyone is so helpful. No hidden costs. Beautiful place.

2016-10-30T09:57:07 Response from the vendor

Kayla, we loved getting to serve as the venue for your and Ben's big day. :) We hope you are both enjoying married life! Best wishes!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Joshua D

They have been easy to get ahold of, and they've been very flexible with us. We need to take a tour with our coordinator, but due to crazy schedules, it's hard to get everything organized. So they're staying late for us! Just over-the-top kind and helpful.

2016-10-29T11:50:09 Response from the vendor

Josh, thanks for your kind words! We are so excited for your and Laney's wedding this December!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Vanessa J

Despite rain early that morning my wedding day couldn't have been more perfect! October 7, 2016 This venue is absolutely gorgeous and the staff is great. I had no problems making my wedding all that I wanted it to be thanks to Nancy! The venue is a must see and after visiting... Read More other venues it is best for the price. If you want a beautiful outdoor wedding ceremony with a more than spacious reception and very comfortable bridal suite, this is your venue!

2016-10-24T17:04:08 Response from the vendor

Vanessa, thank you for the Venue Love!! So very glad that the day was all that you dreamt it to be. Best wishes to you and your love!

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Shelby M

Absolutely perfect venue! We were the first wedding out there on May 27, and Nancy had the place all ready for us to get ready and made sure every detail was to perfection. Nancy was our eyes and ears through the whole construction process and made sure we were in the loop. I... Read More loved this atmosphere and the vibe of the venue. Made my perfect day all the more perfect!

2016-06-21T14:52:13 Response from the vendor

Shelby, it was truly an honor to assist you throughout the process and to have been your venue of choice for your big day. We agree, your day was PERFECT and we will always remember your wedding as the first at our new location. Thank... Read Less Read More