The Stables at Boals Farm

1134 Clements Ferry Road, Wando, SC (843) 501-6339

Reviewed on 12/17/2016 Lizzy C

Great barn & with lots of onsite rentals $2,500

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Vanessa B

This venue was absolutely perfect for our wedding! It was the first and last venue we went to see because we both knew we weren't going to like anything else after visiting Boals Farm. Ashley and her mom were as sweet as could be and very accommodating. Great communication,... Read More quick responses, and overall wonderful to work with. All of our guests were amazed with how beautiful the farm was, and the open, versatile space allowed people to spread out rather than being crammed into a room. Our guests loved the fire pit for s'mores and a more intimate setting, and we had several lawn games set up which were a big hit. The cute bridal cabin is a great space for getting ready and the large covered space and bar worked great for our reception. There are so many beautiful areas for photos and for ceremonies. I could go on and on.... Needless to say, I would absolutely recommend anyone looking for a venue for their wedding or other type of celebration to check out Boals Farm. I would also recommend inquiring about their rental room. It was reasonably priced and much easier than getting things from an outside vendor. Lots of items with a nice rustic look to them which goes great with the setting. We had a perfect day, and the farm definitely contributed greatly to that. I'm actually a little sad that we don't have a reason to go there now that the wedding is over! Thanks Ashley, we really enjoyed working with you and your mom!

2016-10-31T09:23:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO MUCH for taking the time to review us, Vanessa! We had such a great time with you and Chris and are so pleased to know that you had a blast on your special day. :) We adore you guys and are so... Read Less Read More

AMAZING VENUE

Reviewed on 1/15/2015 Ashley T

Our wedding at The Stables at Boals Farm was nothing short of amazing. I know I'm probably biased since it was my wedding...but our friends still talk about how much fun it was 'til this day. From the ceremony in front of the rustic barn, to cocktail hour under the gorgeously... Read More lit oaks, to the ridiculously fun and beautiful reception, to the fact that there are horses everywhere - I wouldn't have changed anything about it. The staff was extremely helpful and sincerely wanted everything to be perfect for us. They stayed the whole night to ensure all our event needs were met. I highly recommend this venue to anyone that likes the farm vibe. One of my best friends liked it so much, she got married here, too! :) Five stars! I'd give it 10 if they would allow me.

2015-01-30T12:49:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you for reviewing us. We are so happy you enjoyed your big day on Boals Farm. We loved having you and it was GORGEOUS!