New York, NY (917) 538-5720

A precious family keepsake!

Reviewed on 12/04/2014

Working with Deb and her team was absolutely the best! It was so wonderful to have her capture our story and also capture it at such an important period of time. It really gave me a chance to reflect on how I had fallen in love with my husband, David, and WHY he was so special... Read More to me and it actually helped me to write my wedding vows! Plus, it was really special to get to see the final product and hear what David said and then to be able to share the story with our friends and family, many of them who didn't necessarily know how we had met. I loved it! And will treasure the video forever.

The story-- the heart of it all

Reviewed on 11/06/2014

I had no idea how meaningful it would be to just stop and remember how we met. How we fell in love. Deb and her crew lovingly and expertly stop the frenzy of everyday planning and get you in touch with the most important part of any wedding-- your love story. She is... Read More professional, kind, down-to-earth and wonderfully gifted in turning even our most rambling anecdotes into into the best damn love story you've heard in a long time! Everyone who watches it cries then laughs then exclaims- who made that- I want one!! To turn the focus back to love for even just a minute was so great! THANK YOU DEB!