The Stuart Rental Company

Serving the Greater Bay Area

Lighting, Decorations + Accents, Chiavari Chairs, Folding Chairs, Chairs, Draping, Generators, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Lounge Furniture, Stages, Cocktail Tables, Tables, Tents, Rentals + Equipment

454 S. Abbott Ave., Milpitas, CA
Serving the Greater Bay Area

Reviewed on 5/18/2016 Marcia C

Overall, Stuart rentals was good. Their prices are some of the best I was able to find in the area including very reasonable pricing on dance floors. The linens and chairs I rented looked great. I was displeased with a few hiccups that occurred the day before the wedding. The... Read More delivery truck showed up an hour early so I had to rearrange my schedule and the wrong dishes were delivered. However, I spoke with Aaron and he discounted the dishes and waived the delivery fee. He also sent flatware for me to choose from since the original ones I had clashed with the dishes I was going to have to use. He was helpful throughout the week and was open to being flexible to accommodate any last minute weather needs (tents and heaters). The delivery staff while early were very efficient and courteous. I did have to follow up on one of the discounts on the invoice but everything was correct once I reached out.

Great Ideas!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Tina H

Trish Johnson worked magic with our basketball court/gymnasium reception site!! With simple lighting, linens that complemented the existing colors, you would never have known you were in a basketball gym, truly!!! Thank you for your ideas!!

Rented gold chiavari chairs

Reviewed on 7/15/2014 Christina J

We rented gold chiavari chairs for our wedding in Santa Rosa. Their prices are pretty reasonable and I was able to book the chairs two months before our wedding. The only thing I was not thrilled about was the delivery and setup charges. I was otherwise happy with our rental and... Read More the chairs looked great at the reception.

Only used benches

Reviewed on 9/17/2013 Claire A

The only place that I could find white benches for our outdoor ceremony was Stuart Rentals. I did attempt to get the rest of my rentals through them, but the pricing was too high and they didn't have what I wanted. I only used them for the benches and they were okay quality and... Read More okay priced.

Diy? Go to Stuart's!

Reviewed on 8/10/2011 tina s

I was a DIY bride and needed columns for my yacht wedding. They were reasonably priced and they looked great as pedestals for my ceremonial flowers.

Start a Conversation!