The Stuart Rental Company

Serving the Greater Bay Area

Whatever your style, we make your dreams come true

Lighting, Decorations + Accents, Chiavari Chairs, Folding Chairs, Chairs, Draping, Generators, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Lounge Furniture, Stages, Cocktail Tables, Tables, Tents, Rentals + Equipment

454 S. Abbott Ave., Milpitas, CA
Serving the Greater Bay Area

Great Ideas!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Tina H

Trish Johnson worked magic with our basketball court/gymnasium reception site!! With simple lighting, linens that complemented the existing colors, you would never have known you were in a basketball gym, truly!!! Thank you for your ideas!!

Rented gold chiavari chairs

Reviewed on 7/15/2014 Christina J

We rented gold chiavari chairs for our wedding in Santa Rosa. Their prices are pretty reasonable and I was able to book the chairs two months before our wedding. The only thing I was not thrilled about was the delivery and setup charges. I was otherwise happy with our rental and... Read More the chairs looked great at the reception.

Only used benches

Reviewed on 9/17/2013 Claire A

The only place that I could find white benches for our outdoor ceremony was Stuart Rentals. I did attempt to get the rest of my rentals through them, but the pricing was too high and they didn't have what I wanted. I only used them for the benches and they were okay quality and... Read More okay priced.

Diy? Go to Stuart's!

Reviewed on 8/10/2011 tina s

I was a DIY bride and needed columns for my yacht wedding. They were reasonably priced and they looked great as pedestals for my ceremonial flowers.