The Studio @ ILUSION Productions, Inc.

Haysville, KS

Book Your Wedding with The Studio @ ILUSION Productions, Inc.

A BALLROOM IN HAYSVILLE, KS

Couples planning a contemporary wedding in Wichita will fall in love with the flexible event space at The Studio @ Illusion Productions, Inc. With over 10,000 square feet of indoor space and 2,000 square feet of secluded patio space, couples can design the ceremony and reception of their dreams.

Described as 'magical,' the indoor venues boast dramatic up-lighting, 24-foot movable ceilings and flexible configurations to accommodate custom traffic flow throughout the facility. Video projectors and other special effects are available to add drama and a touch of mystery. The flowing outdoor patio space includes a romantic arbor and a gurgling waterfall, as well as seating options for an outdoor ceremony or reception space.

The soon-to-be-newlyweds can book any combination of these four 'blank canvas' event spaces to custom configure their dream event:

This flexible space is near the entrance of the facility and acts as a conduit to the other event rooms. Many couples use this space for a low-key cocktail area; it's also the perfect location for the photo booth add-on.

This creative space can seat 125 for a ceremony or up to 150 for a buffet dinner. This space can also be configured as a theater-style area for younger guests to enjoy movies while the adults celebrate.

The centerpiece of this unique contemporary space, the dramatic Grand Room features movable ceilings, special visual effects and up-lighting to create a breathtaking dance floor and party area. With room for up to 250 guests, this first-of-its-kind space is ideal for a high-energy wedding reception.

With its eye-catching focal elements and seating for up to 200 guests, this outdoor space is perfect for an outdoor ceremony or casual reception area. Smoking is allowed in this space.

There is a bride's dressing room adjacent to the Grand Room, as well as a dramatic curtained entrance for the newlyweds to make their grand appearance after the ceremony.

There is a deposit to hold your date and couples can choose from three wedding package options: The Complete, The Ultimate and The Kitchen Sink. Each package is all-inclusive, with different levels of amenities and options. Of note, however, this venue does not provide food or alcoholic beverages, but it does provide servers. Coke-brand soft drinks are available.

There are virtually unlimited customization options, including over 25 sash colors for chairs, 100 colors of table linens and 75 napkin colors to choose from. Other unique decorating options include custom wall decals, dance floor decals, banners and up to 24 decoration points in the movable ceiling. All wedding packages include table settings and glassware, a time-lapse video and the services of a dedicated event planner.

The following perks can be added to the basic wedding packages for a truly custom reception event:

• Chocolate fondue pots
  • Discounted invitations and flowers
  • Children's activity packs
  • Champagne flutes for toasting
  • One night in the bridal suite of the Haysville Sleep Inn

Let us take the stress out of planning your day!

The Studio @ ILUSION Productions, Inc. is a contemporary designed wedding venue with an open catering and alcohol policy. The Studio has both indoor & outdoor ceremony options. The Studio provides onsite event planning, decorations and basically everything you need for the perfect wedding.

Ballroom

Bar + Drinks, Planning

1939 E Diedrich, Haysville, KS (316) 554-1244

Reviewed on 8/25/2017

This is a perfect venue for someone who doesn't have the ability or time to piece out the individual aspects of a ceremony and reception. Guys, they take care of everything. Clean up. Decor. Silverware. Serving. Allofit. We wanted a venue that would allow us to do both without... Read More booking a church. We loved that from the outside the venue looks like a warehouse, but inside is the most magical atmosphere. We had about 100 people, used their DJ, photo booth, photography add ons... Got their kitchen sink package and booked a Sunday (discount!) And signed up for eCheck (another perk if you do this). They were flawless. My crazy didn't even phase them. Love these people for making my wedding day better than Cinderella's night at the ball.

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 BreAnna H

Seth is fantastic and always makes sure that everything is just the way you want it! It was very easy to plan everything even while being three hours away from the venue. Everything ran smoothly, and I couldn't be happier with the way the wedding turned out. I would highly... Read More recommend going here!

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Jill G

Seth came through with everything that was promised, and without any major hitches. I believe our guest had a good time and it is a day Genny and Mannie will remember forever.

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Genny G

Where do I begin with Studio of Ilusions? They did a fabulous job and I couldn't ask for anything more. Seth was awesome to work with and made the planning of the wedding that much easier. They did all the decorating, we ordered our invitations through them, used their photo... Read More booth and DJ. The whole staff helped everything run very smoothly and I barely had anything to worry about. Our plans were to have it outside but it was iffy since the weather was supposed to be bad the day of. It ended up turning out beautifully inside at Ilusions and one of the major things I wanted was a picture of the sprinkle throw to send us off. They still took the time and effort to make that happen on my special day!!! I couldn't be more pleased with the bartender, staff and decorations they all did it was GORGEOUS!!! Plus they had gotten these new center pieces that were hot air balloons and they were to die for! If I had any questions they were more then willing to help out anyway possible and you can't go wrong with them.

Reviewed on 4/22/2017 carr s

Loved the venue, seth was great to work with, as well as the officiate,dj and everyone working there! My wedding was beautiful seth came up with the perfect center pieces and all, worked with me , even the times i changed my mind or added something on last minute, i would... Read More recommend everyone to check out the venue, everyone that came to my wedding let me know how nice the set up was and that it was beyond beautiful!

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Kristen O

If you are looking at venues, you could not go wrong with The Studio @ ILUSION Productions, Inc. They went above and beyond more than we could ever imagine. They saved our wedding! My father was in the hospital and the venue offered to come officiate a small ceremony at the... Read More hospital so my dad could walk me down the aisle. I do not have one complaint. They are very responsive and have great ideas. If you want a stress free venue, look no further. It was the best day of our lives thanks to the staff at The Studio @ ILUSION Productions, Inc. This review can not even do the venue justice (yes, they are that good)!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Jessica W

Great place to book for ALL IN ONE! So much stress was lifted off my shoulders by booking with Illusion's ! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Tianna H

My husband and I couldn't have asked for a better wedding day, not only was it absolutely beautiful outside (on a November day), our venue was absolutely AMAZING (I wish I could attach a photo, it was beautiful)! Seth and his team were fantastic and so very accommodating. The... Read More amount of stress I DIDN’T have (once we got to the venue) on our wedding day was one of the best possible things that I could have asked for, considering we planned our wedding in 3 months (pro-procrastinator me). Yes, I did say 3 months, and a BIG thank you to Seth for helping us plan our day on such a short timeline! The entire staff was super professional, caring, and friendly, shout out to Tom for being an awesome officiant! If you wondering where to start with YOUR wedding planning, seriously, look no further, because The Studio @ Ilusion has everything you need for a perfect day! They not only provide the reception space; you also have plenty of space to have your ceremony there as well (that’s what we did)! They also provide so many things that YOU would have to buy or rent individually (linens, dinnerware, drinks, etc.). Not only that you can ADD a DJ, a photographer, and an officiant (and if you’d like a videographer and photo-booth)! Seriously, the best place for the price! I would definitely recommend The Studio to anyone looking for the perfect place! I could go on and on about how much I appreciate everything they did for us throughout the entire journey from beginning to end. And, so to wrap this up, just a HUGE thank you to Seth and his entire team for making our day the best it could ever be! I’m so happy with how everything turned out!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Daniel d

My husband and I just got married a few weeks ago and it was an amazing day! The venue was perfect and exactly what I wanted! Beautiful decorations! The owner did an amazing job as our DJ! Everyone hasd an amazing time! Communication between us and the crew was great! I never... Read More had to wonder what to do next or anything! Definitely recommend this venue for any occasion!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Carol B

We could not have been more pleased with Seth and the entire staff at The Studio @ ILUSION Productions. We had Seth take care of our son's wedding arrangements and that is what he did. He gave my son his planning book and had him choose his colors the Seth did his magic. All we... Read More had to do is show up. I was totally amazed at the entire event. They say don't judge a book by its cover in this case that is so true. The outside of the building is very plain but when we walked in the decorations were over the top. All our guests were amazed at the friendliness which made everyone have no problem enjoy themselves. If you are looking for a venue I would recommend The Studio @ ILUSION Productions every time.

2016-09-23T09:10:50 Response from the vendor

We are glad to hear you would recommend us to your family and friends - that is truly what we strive for! Our team will love to hear how we made your son's wedding "magical". -Seth

Reviewed on 12/02/2015 Kristy J

It's hard to explain in words how wonderful our experience was with The Studio. Everyone was so caring, friendly and professional. Seth really took the time to listen to ideas that we had and developed a wedding that was more amazing that we could have ever hoped for. It was... Read More a stress free planning process. The day of the wedding, we were constantly checked on to see if we needed anything and they were an amazing help when our wedding cake (provided by another vendor) was a disaster. We really felt that we didn't have a thing to worry about on the months, weeks and days leading up to the event. If we could do it all over again, we would choose them over and over again.

Reviewed on 11/30/2015

Great venue with a lot of flexibility. Seth is fabulous to work with and has an incredible ability to meet the needs of acquaint and intimate to upscale and elegant! Best bang for your buck! I would highly recommend the studio to all my friends and family.

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Lindsi F

Seth and Ilusion Prodcutions are amazing! Our day was perfect and I can't say enough great things about it!! If you're the type of bride I was, you're on a budget -- but you still want your wedding day to be beautiful and don't want to sacrifice on that! This venue is perfect... Read More for that! While it may seem more expensive than other venues at first glance, it's really not! Take into account all that you're getting all rolled into one, without having to look to or pay separate vendors. You really only have to add dinner, cake, and alcohol (if you're serving it) and everything else is taken care of! You've got your officiant, wedding planner, DJ, linens, photobooth, tables, and centerpieces all included!!

Reviewed on 11/09/2015

AMAZING WEDDING AND AMAZING STAFF Seth and the entire staff at The Studio @ Illusions were AMAZING. My wife and I only had to meet with Seth a few times in order for him t o be able to take care of the entire planning of our wedding. He and his staff are extremely... Read More professional, punctual, respectful, and accommodating. The VALUE that you receive from the packages that are offered is unbeatable anywhere in and around the Wichita, KS area. I had a few "add-ins" that I wanted to surprise my wife with and Seth and his staff made sure that they were taken care of perfectly! I strongly recommend The Studio @ Illusions to any couple that is wanting have an amazing wedding and not have to worry about all the planning!

2015-11-11T13:59:22 Response from the vendor

Well thank you Sir for the kind comments! We love the "add-ins" because it truly makes the day more special for each of you!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015

We couldn"t have had a more perfect wedding. Seth and his team were wonderful. Every service they offered was top notch...from our decorations to the music, as well as the care and detail in everything that he and his team did.

2015-10-15T08:50:13 Response from the vendor

It was a pleasure working with both of you! We had a great time and glad to hear you did too.

Reviewed on 10/09/2015

We had our wedding at Ilusion Productions a couple of weeks ago. The venue was just what we wanted…an outdoor space for the ceremony & a big banquet hall for the reception. Don’t let the outside of the building fool you; when you walk in & all the decorations are done, it will... Read More take your breath away. I loved everything about our wedding day & we didn't have to lift a finger. I expected to be stressed throughout the whole planning process, but never did and that is all due to the Studio and their staff. His packages included just about everything; best selling point for us, was that they set up & clean up. We would have spent far more money if we had gone somewhere else and purchased everything individually that he had provided. Seth & his staff were wonderful, treated us like family & took care of everything. I would recommend this beautiful venue, not just for weddings, but also for any other celebrations. This is the whole package deal if you want it, with lots of options to customize it to your liking. Thank you for giving us the wedding we wanted.

2015-10-15T08:51:16 Response from the vendor

I am so glad to hear you weren't stressed throughout the entire planning process. Thank you for the kind words about our team, I will make sure and share it with them!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Taylor S

Seth and Tom were both very professional. I talked to Seth most of the time and he helped me plan the script for the wedding and answered all of the questions that I had. Tom was my officiant. He was there for both my rehearsal and the actual ceremony. He dressed and acted very... Read More professional. Tom was very helpful and made me feel completely comfortable and confident in what was happening before the wedding. Very lovely people to work with. I will refer them to others!

2015-10-07T15:48:12 Response from the vendor

Thanks for letting Tom Officiate your special day. He even commented how much he enjoyed your ceremony, specifically because it was a little different yet still very beautiful!

Reviewed on 9/03/2015 Amanda H

The entire day was perfect. Seth and his staff took care of everything. My DREAM WEDDING! They had all the details covered even some I didn't think about. They coordinated our food and cake to make sure it got there when it needed to be and even packed us a to-go container... Read More for us to take to the hotel. We read the reviews of other clients and that is what really sold us so we knew we were getting a great deal but it was even better than I had expected. I have had several friends get married in the last year and they were all stressed. I think I expected to stress out but never did and that is all due to the Studio and their staff. I had several guest tell us it was the most well organized and smoothest run wedding they have ever been too and we have a large family so there have been a lot of weddigns. I wish we could do it all over again because the day was PERFECT! I can't say enough how amazing everything was. The entire process from booking to the day of was so easy and stress free. Thank you for giving us the day we had hoped for and MORE!!!!!!!!!! I would give them 100 out of 5 stars if I could.

2015-10-07T15:49:13 Response from the vendor

I am so glad to hear you thought it was PERFECT! That is was we strived for:) I wish they would let you give us 100 stars - we will take it.

Wouldn't change a thing!!!

Reviewed on 5/13/2015

Stop looking for a DJ and center pieces and other decoration, leave it all to Seth! If I had to do it all over again I would do it all the same. Seth and his crew helped from start to finish. The package deal took a lot of stress away, especially since we planned it in 3 months.... Read More The only thing I had to take care of was my cake and food. I still got to pick the decorations but I didnt have to worry about making them or finding someone to do it. I am super happy that my parents did not have to worry about doing any of that, they actually got to enjoy the wedding they paid for. I have had so many compliments on how well the wedding flowed. Guests were very happy, and I enjoyed having someone to "Choreograph" everything. Oh and the price is great too!!!!

Gave me the wedding of my dreams!

Reviewed on 4/28/2015

Seth and the staff at Ilusions gave me the wedding of my dreams! I could not of been more happy with how everything worked out. I walked in the morning of my wedding and was just in aw with how beautiful everything was. Everything was set up for us! The table decorations with... Read More gorgeous! We loved that Seth is constantly reinvesting his earnings and doing things to improve his business. From the time we booked this venue (about a year in advance) he had added so many things! The photo booth that was added was a huge hit at my wedding. To book at photo booth at a outside company is EXPENSIVE! We also loved the banners that had our names on them. We had many compliments on them. The whole day was perfect. We literally did not have one thing go wrong. We had numerous guest tell us that our wedding was the most well executed, enjoyable, fun and memorable wedding they had attended. That meant a lot to us! Seth made everything run so smoothly! I loved everything about our wedding. His packages include everything! We would of spent far more money if we had gone somewhere else and purchased everything individually that he had provided!! The staff that helped on the day of the wedding was so sweet and kind, they made us feel like family! I would recommend this beautiful venue to ANY bride! I also had my bridal shower here and it was perfect! We already plan on having our baby shower there when that time comes! We thank you Seth, SO much, for everything you did! I'll never forget how beautiful our wedding was and will tell any one I know getting married to come to you. Thank you, Thank you!

LOVED THIS PLACE!!!

Reviewed on 7/22/2013 Denise R

We loved the venue! It was a great place to go if you would like all your decorating to be taken care of but, also still choose what you want. They have centerpieces that you can choose from. There are several different options just tell them what you want. Comes with several... Read More extras depending on the package you choose. This venue was much more affordable than others we looked at and included more. The people who work there are so nice. Seth was awesome and we would recommend this venue to anyone. Our wedding was outside and the reception was held inside. We added on for the DJ and photographer package.

I loved them

Reviewed on 11/01/2012 Mackenna V

Seth is amazing and he makes sure everything is perfect! i wouldnt have had my wedding and reception any where else.

Seth Konkel

I grew up as the son DJ so I have literally been in the wedding business my entire life. As I got older, I would go to receptions with my Dad and as a teenager, I started DJ'ing weddings for him. Those experiences solidified that I wanted to be an entrepreneur. In school, I studied entrepreneurship & decided staying in the wedding industry was a great fit. Since we opened the Studio @ ILUSION Productions, Inc. in 2005, I have planned over 500 weddings & events. In 2015, there are over 65 weddings alone I am planning. I would love to host and plan your special day at our venue!