After Party, Rehearsal Dinner, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Planning

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

16 N. 3rd Street, 2nd Floor, Philadelphia, PA (267) 303-2940

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Jeannie E

Susan & co. are INCREDIBLE! There is not enough time in a day to give Susan the praise that she deserves but I’m going to give it a try. Planning a wedding is a big project and let me tell you, you want Susan on your team. I can’t tell you how many times throughout our wedding... Read More planning process and wedding day that I thought to myself “Thank God for Susan.” Wedding planning with Susan was not stressful because I knew at all times that Susan had it handled. The peace that comes with knowing that your whole wedding is being handled by the best in the business in invaluable. Susan keeps you on track, she ensures that no detail is overlooked, and she handles everything with such an intense level of professionalism that you get to just ENJOY your wedding day. Above and beyond a wedding planner though, Susan is also a miracle worker, a lifesaver, and a hustler. I have a couple of examples below… Miracle Worker: We planned an outside (tented) wedding over grass. The night before our wedding our town experienced record flash floods and our yard was a muddy, muddy mess. I woke up that morning to the 5AM flash flood warning on my phone and I dismissed it without thinking twice because I knew for a fact that Susan would have everything under control and SHE DID. While I was getting hair and makeup done with my bridesmaids and dancing in the kitchen, Susan called in a backup plan, laid down temporary flooring in the tent to get people around the yard (still don’t know where she found it or how she got it there), and rearranged everything so that it flowed with our new backup plan. The rain/flash floods/mud was not on my radar for one minute of my wedding day because of Susan. Life Saver: About half-way through our dinner I became paranoid that I needed more deodorant (a constant fear of mine). Susan happened to be swinging by the table to see if I needed anything and I swear within one minute of the words leaving my mouth I somehow had fresh deodorant on (at the head table without anyone noticing). That might seem small, but it’s the perfect example of how EVERYTHING is taken care of seamlessly. Hustler: I have the clearest picture in my mind of Susan in a rain jacket and rain boots RUNNING around in our front yard getting everything rearranged and set up the morning of the wedding. Rain in a backyard wedding did NOT phase Susan AT ALL. She was calm, reassuring, and a total boss who hustles her butt off to make sure that your day runs like a machine. For the least stressful planning process and the most fun wedding day of your life, you want to have Susan leading the charge.

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Janet C

Susan Norcross is amazing! She is the perfect combination of sympathetic and professional. She is a good listener and full of great ideas. She understands people and can quickly figure out what it is that you want. Susan is super-organized, very experienced, and knowledgeable... Read More in all aspects of wedding planning, from the big picture to the small details. She helped us with so many, many things - from the budget, the vendors, and the food and wine choices - to the decorations, the ceremony, and the little touches that make each wedding special. She really brought us to the wedding day feeling prepared and secure. The wedding was perfect, very much due to Susan's creativity and hard work. She is a lovely and caring person, and that shines through all that she does. We will miss her!

Reviewed on 4/29/2017 Francesca T

We cannot recommend Susan and the rest of her team enough! Susan was ESSENTIAL to making our dream wedding come true! Susan and her team are true professionals and the following are just a few of the many reasons why you should have the Styled Bride as your wedding planner. We... Read More had the partial planning package, so we received planning support (phone calls, emails, timelines, vendor recommendations) and all of the month/week/day of logistics before our wedding. A huge advantage to this over other planners is that there is no hourly rate, so I didn't have to worry about reaching out if I had any questions whatsoever. I'm so grateful that this is their structure! I needed to be able to reach out whenever, and there were a few points when it would have made things a lot more complicated if I hadn't. Susan is also great with responding to email and phone calls when needed. She would always respond promptly and was able to answer all of our questions or concerns. In the months leading up to the wedding, Susan was very supportive of our vision even though we ended up finding most of our vendors on our own. She is very experienced and has great connections so she could really envision the space and then tell us how to make our vision come true. Susan reviewed our contracts and coordinated with our vendors so we didn’t have to worry about the logistics for the big day. Susan was integral in a sticky situation when I had a vendor not work out: she guided me through my options and helped resolve the contract. Her experience is key – as total outsiders to the wedding industry we were able to still have a perfectly timed day with no vendor mishaps! When it came down to just days before the wedding, Susan was really good at reading family situations and taking the action that will lead to the least amount of stress! She can even be the buffer when handling dynamics which both families. In the end, she really helped relieve wedding stress so we could focus on spending time with our families. The day of our wedding, Susan was great at keeping me on schedule, from getting my hair and makeup down to the entire reception. Even moments before walking down the aisle, she helped resolve my Dad’s bleeding finger after accidently cutting it on our umbrella when walking outside in the rain! The fact she was able to instantly giver her assistant a bandage for my Dad’s finger while simultaneously fixing my dress before walking down the aisle is just one example of Susan’s exceptional service among so many more. She and her team also handle all of the post-reception stuff, like taking the bouquets, gifts, and other odds and ends back to our hotel room for us so that no one (not even the bridal party or family members) had to be responsible for that and could enjoy themselves the whole night. Susan herself is upbeat, always pleasant, calm, organized, and direct – a true professional who we really admire! We cannot recommend the Styled Bride enough to handle your wedding planning needs, you will not be disappointed! There is no price for peace of mind on your wedding day and honestly you get a lot of bang for your buck with Susan and her team. We cannot thank Susan enough! Not only was the overall vision and vibe of our day perfectly brought together, but the evening also flowed perfectly down to the minute and we got to genuinely enjoy every moment. None of it would have been possible without Susan. Thank you!

Reviewed on 4/04/2018 Tiffany S

Definitely the best ever! I don't think there's any way we could have had the most wonderful/celebratory/seamless wedding day without Susan and her team at the Styled Bride. She's really amazing at her craft and is just a good person. She kept us on track the whole day and gave... Read More her honest input/opinions whenever needed. She's the ultimate professional. I would recommend her to ANY one that's planning a wedding. The entire month leading up to the wedding was also much less stressful because of her she made sure all of our vendors were in touch and made sure our wedding party was kept in the loop. Too bad we aren't expecting ever having to get married again otherwise would def use Susan again :P

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Ginny W

I can't say enough about Susan and her team. Susan was our "month of " coordinator and did a fantastic job. She was always cool, calm and collected. She was always available to provide advice and to suggest alternatives when they were needed. I felt so relaxed on the day of the... Read More wedding knowing she had everything under control. We were able to just enjoy the moment. During the wedding itself she and her team were everywhere they needed to be, but never intrusive or much of a presence. They just disappeared and did their work.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Hanna B

My husband and I got married at the Fairmount Park Horticulture Center in Philadelphia on October 7, 2017. Susan Norcross was so incredibly helpful throughout our wedding process! We worked together the last couple of months leading up to the big day and not only is she... Read More incredibly organized, she is an expert in all things wedding. Nothing fell through the cracks and the day-of was SEAMLESS! Our families were able to truly be guests at our wedding and to us that was extremely important. My advice would be to book her way in advance. She’s in high demand and a pleasure to work with!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Shelley L

Susan and her team at The Styled Bride are fantastic! My wedding day was flawless due to Susan and her team. I found her company on TheKnot.com. I was impressed with the reviews on the website, so I decided to reach out to Susan. After our conversation, I knew she would be... Read More the right person to work with for my wedding. I had a vision for my wedding and Susan helped make it a reality. It was classy, elegant with a touch of fun. A month before the wedding, we met and she reviewed all my contracts and contacted my vendors to introduce herself. She coordinated a call with my venue to make sure everyone was on the same page. She assisted with drafting an initial timeline for the wedding. We worked together to make updates and changes. A week before the wedding, she finalized one of most detailed, thorough and complete timelines for the day of the wedding. I was able to share the timeline with family and it kept everyone on track. Susan handled the rehearsal and made sure everyone knew what to do on the wedding day. Additionally, Susan picked up my day of items and communicated with my vendors to make sure everyone had the information needed for the wedding. On my wedding day, Susan and her team arrived at my hotel and my husband's hotel to provide assistance and support. Susan's presence kept me calm and focused because I knew she had everything under the control. She ensured my flower delivery arrived at my hotel and at my husband's hotel. She greeted the photographer and made sure he and his team were aware of timing for the day. Susan and her team made sure my family and I were on schedule. They made sure the bridal party made it to our photo location on time. Susan also assisted with our family photos, which went very smoothly. During the ceremony, she made sure everyone was in the right place so the wedding could start on time (which it did!). Throughout the night, Susan made sure I was at the right place at the right time. She lined everyone up for our introductions. Throughout the night, Susan and her team made sure everything was on schedule. At the end of the night, Susan and her team packed up all of our items, gifts and cakes and dropped them off in our hotel room. I can't say enough good things about Susan and her team. She is professional, organized, personable and great at what she does. My 19 year-old niece was so impressed, which says a lot. My wedding was a day that I will never forget and I owe it to Susan and her team's professionalism and organization. Using the Styled Bride was one of the best decisions I made during my wedding planning. Thanks to Susan, our family and friends were able to be guests and enjoyed the entire evening. If you are looking to have a memorable, fun and flawless wedding, I highly recommend retaining Susan and her team at the Styled Bride for assistance. It will be wise investment and allow you to have a wonderful and stress free wedding day.

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Dorie P

We had an excellent experience working with Susan! Our wedding day went exactly as planned and there were absolutely no issues. We were able to enjoy the day without having a second thought that everything would be taken care of. Would highly recommend The Styled Bride!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Radha S

Wedding Myths: Myth 1) The bride is always right. False. Sometimes the bride has stupid ideas and the amazing wedding planner skillfully navigates the naive bride away from bedlam. Myth 2) Cupcakes are not a meal. False. Susan has proven that cupcakes are the appropriate amount... Read More of midday sustenance for any wedding participant. Myth 3) An amazing wedding planner is worth their weight in gold. False. Have you met Susan? She's petite, feisty, and worth at least three times her weight in gold. Maybe platinum. Whatever's more expensive. Susan is a powerhouse, and the reason my wedding was a beautiful, chaotic mess that was steered into an unforgettable best weekend of my life. She has style, tact, class, and is a type A lady after my own heart. My bridesmaids were begging Susan to love them back. I cannot recommend the Styled Bride more highly enough for anyone getting married. Special shout-outs to Colleen Stepanian, the most wonderful photographer I have worked with (coming from someone who is now married to a photographer - sorry Dan), DJ Ravi who kept the dance party going and made us need an after-party, Amanda D'Andrea being down for a Sri Lankan hair adventure that turned out perfectly, and Sam from Beke Beau, making my mom look and feel like the gem that she is. Susan, do you do wedding vow renewals? Asking for a friend.

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Alaina H

From my first phone call with Susan, I knew that I wanted her as our wedding planner! She is extremely knowledgeable of every and anything wedding! Susan recommended the best vendors- stationary, band, florist, lighting, the list goes on! She was present at every meeting and... Read More was able to guided us through it all! Each month she would provide a detailed budget sheet and working timeline of things needed to be done! Through the whole planning process Susan was there step by step, offering suggestions and great ideas to make our wedding truly personalized. Any time someone asked if we were working with a planner, and I said Susan, each person would respond " She is the best!" And she truly was! My wedding day was absolutely amazing, Susan and her team made sure every last detail was taken care of, allowing us to be stress free and enjoy each minute! Thank you Susan and her team at The Styled Bride!!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Whitney B

Susan was an integral part in making our wedding the one of our dreams. From the beginning, she kept us on track with easy to follow schedules and timelines. She listened to our vision and provided us with outstanding vendor recommendations that allowed our vision to turn into... Read More a reality. We continue to get compliments on how well thought-out and cohesive our wedding was and that all of the little details and touched that showed our personality were so elegantly done. Susan attended various meetings with us and helped to make sure that all vendors understood the overall vision for the wedding which was key to ensure everything flowed and worked together to create the beautiful sight that it was. She listens to everyone's opinions and politely provides her own opinion and suggestions. Susan does a great job of keeping everyone calm especially in the heat of the month leading up to the wedding. Susan's day of team, Carly and Kate, were fantastic. They were always there whenever we needed them. They were able to adapt the schedule to work with dodging rainstorms too! They ensured that every little detail was placed at the reception venue exactly how we had requested it. Thank you to the Style Bride Team for being such a key part in making our wedding day exactly what we had dreamed it would be!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Aditi R

We worked with Susan and The Styled Bride team for day-of coordination of an Indian wedding at the Loews Hotel, and from the first meeting with Susan through to the very end of our event, the team was incredible. Susan helped us think through small items I wouldn't have known... Read More to plan for. She gave us important insights and helped me know that we were on target as the date approached. In the weeks leading up, she coordinated with all the vendors, so I could focus on other details. Day of, she and her team were with me, the groom, and our families every step of the way. They were professional, organized, and fun. There was nothing they couldn't help us with, and we had a great time because we knew they were there supporting us and working with the venue. Further, they knew the other vendors we were working with, which made me feel like we had a cohesive team taking care of us. We had a perfect day thanks in very large part to Susan and her team. Can't thank them enough!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Susan C

Susan Norcross was an incredible wedding planner. She had terrific ideas and also listened to what we envisioned for our wedding, giving the day the tone that we wanted, but better. We loved her vendor suggestions, and she flawlessly managed all of the details leading up to... Read More and on our wedding day, including maintaining an excellent working relationship with all the vendors involved. We could not have asked for anyone better and would recommend her to any couple planning a wedding.

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Chris C

Absolutely fantastic, could not have done it without Susan Norcross, she made every part of the process better. The wedding was as perfect as a wedding could be, so happy we had her with us.

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Lauren F

Hiring the Styled Bride was one of the best decisions we made regarding our entire wedding. It was well worth the money, and more. We chose to do the "month of" service," meaning that we picked our venue and coordinated all of the vendors, and then Susan took over in the weeks... Read More leading up to our wedding. Susan is incredibly meticulous, thoughtful, patient, knowledgeable and experienced. She saved us so much time and energy by being able (and willing!) to answer any and all questions--big and small! thoughtful and asinine. Always without judgement. Instead, she was incredibly responsive, thoughtful and kind. She served as an intermediary between us and a seemingly ever-growing number of other people who had to be kept informed about the event, and the schedule of events. I would have had no idea how to organize the day of the wedding, and would have been so stressed out without Susan being there, and taking over. She created an incredibly detailed and actionable timeline, and shared it with all of our outside vendors. She also spent approximately 15 hours with us the day of the wedding, and was consistently cheerful and helpful, despite having to handle many events over the course of a very long day. In addition to being meticulous about planning in advance, Susan was able to roll with the punches, and be decisive on the fly. For example, our ceremony ran much longer than we anticipated, and she was in the background, reorganizing the schedule with the band and the venue. She also comes with the most well-stocked bag of helpful items, and is happy to put them to use. I could not recommend working with the Styled Bride more highly. If you hire them, you will not regret it.

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Allie G

It was such a pleasure working with Susan Norcross of The Styled Bride to plan my wedding this past weekend. It was by far the best decision I made in the wedding process. She has expert knowledge of the wedding industry and provided excellent recommendations on vendors. I was... Read More planning my wedding long-distance and during my last year of graduate school. She was so instrumental in the planning process and made the process as stress-free as possible. She made our dream wedding a reality. Our wedding day went seamlessly. I truly felt at ease to enjoy our wedding day. It exceeded our expectations in every way. I cannot say enough great things about Susan. She was incredibly easy to work with. She is very calm and patient, accommodating, respectful, professional, accessible, organized, detail-oriented, and prepared. I would highly recommend The Styled Bride to any bride-to-be, and in fact I would say it is a MUST!

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Beth Z

When looking for a wedding planner, I was able to do most of my planning, but knew I needed someone for the "day of" coordination. While there are many excellent options available in Philadelphia, I immediately thought of Susan and her team because she came highly recommended... Read More by several friends and colleagues. Susan was the perfect fit for me because she was able to help me coordinate the month prior to my wedding and the day of. Even so, she was immediately available for phone calls and emails over the year I was engaged, and happily answered any questions I had and talked me off the ledge a few times. All the vendors I hired were extremely professional, and Susan was able to bring them all together in one giant closed loop so everyone was on the same page. The biggest crises I had was finding out the company who did our invites would not be able to do our printed materials a short 3 weeks before the wedding. Susan totally saved the day, and due to her many years in the profession, immediately connected me with a local stationary studio who got everything done by our wedding day (thank you Robyn and Chick Invitations!!). I think this speaks volumes to Susan's professionalism and how well respected she is within the wedding community in Philadelphia. There is no way my wedding day would have gone as smoothly if it weren't for Susan. She was immediately available via text, phone, email to answer any random question, big or small. Her team worked tirelessly over the days surrounding my wedding, and I cannot thank them enough. Susan is knowledgeable yet approachable, extremely detail-oriented yet flexible, well-respected and incredibly sweet and down-to-earth. There is no one else I would have coordinate our wedding day, and I almost wish she drank on the job, because I definitely wanted to toast her many glasses of champagne.

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Monica L

I hired Susan for my wedding for the month of service, and it was the best wedding decision I made! People say your wedding day is the best day of your life, and Susan made that possible and I truly had the best stress-free time at my wedding. She was recommended to me by... Read More friend, and since then, 2 of my other friends also had the pleasure of working with her for their weddings. We sat down for a meeting a month before my wedding, and she pointed out details I didn't even think of. She offered her vendor recommendations and coordinated all the vendors and the venue so perfectly I didn't have to worry about a thing. She also formulated a detailed timeline for the day of, and continuously edited throughout the month. With my busy work life, it was truly a godsend. Susan also was there for our rehearsal to help direct the ceremony. Since we had a family member officiate our wedding who's never done it before, she was instrumental in planning our ceremony. On the day of the wedding, she showed up bright and early for getting ready, and immediately went to work, including sewing up one of my bridesmaid's dress when the zipper completely broke. She was there by my side and worked behind the scenes to make it a truly spectacular wedding. I ate, drank, and danced probably more than any bride because she was there to handle all the details for a stress free day. If you want your wedding day to be the best day of your life (and who doesn't), hire Susan!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Chelsea C

I wasn't sure I was going to hire a planner, but I am so glad I did. Susan and her team were amazing. I was actually able to relax and enjoy my wedding. We hired Susan for the last month or two before the wedding and she calmed alot of my nervous craziness. Among other things,... Read More she was completely on top of all the vendors and communicating with them, and she nailed us down with great, thorough checklists and timelines for the wedding weekend. She didn't miss a thing. By the time wedding weekend rolled in, my family and I pretty much sat back and enjoyed the weekend while Susan and her team took care of everything. She made the success of my wedding, and mine and my family's well-being her personal mission. I can't imagine anything she could have done better. In every way she exceeded my expectations. I would hire her again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Shelley K

Susan was on top of all of the details. Our stress level was so much lower because of her. We didn't have to worry about a thing except enjoying our day. She made great vendor recommendations and everything was gorgeous. Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Rakhee P

Susan is truly talented at what she does. We hired her for our big fat Indian wedding after seeing how well she was able to organize a friend's wedding. Throughout the year of planning, she remained professional, organized, and supportive. She also provided valuable insight and... Read More vendor recommendations which was helpful. At times of high stress, she was able to ease our minds and assure us that things would pan out okay. We had an incredible time at our wedding and are still recovering from what feels like a dream - We cannot thank Susan enough for handling so many things that day so we could enjoy the day with our family and friends.

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Kristina N

I was in an absolute panic 3 months before our wedding with trying to pull together all the last minute pieces, and with a busy work schedule, I didn't know how I would be able to get things organized. I felt an immediate, HUGE weight lifted off my shoulders the minute I first... Read More spoke to Susan and we hired The Styled Bride immediately for month-of coordination for our wedding at the National Constitution Center. This was hands-down one of the best decisions we could have made in the wedding planning process. Susan has an incredible skill for organization and detail. She was able to keep both us and our vendors on track for everything that needed to be done leading up to the day; was the best sounding board for every decision, big and small, that we needed to make; was incredibly responsive to me and to vendors (and often eliminated the need for me to respond to vendors in the weeks leading up to the wedding which, when you're fielding emails left and right, is incredible!); spotted issues that we wouldn't have otherwise thought of; and created a detailed timeline to make everything run smoothly. The day of the wedding, Carly and Ariel from the Styled Bride were with us literally the entire day taking care of countless tasks to make sure that we (as well as our friends and family members) were stress-free. They made sure that hair and makeup appointments ran on time, picked up food, steamed dresses, oversaw transportation, made sure everything showed up when it needed to and where it needed to, coordinated getting everyone from the hotel to the church to the wedding venue, walked around in the blazing heat making sure that pictures went quickly and efficiently, all while getting the shots we wanted (and even following me around holding up my very large dress so my bridesmaids could get a reprieve!), made sure everything was perfect at the Constitution Center, got all of our gifts back to the hotel, and probably so many other things I'm either forgetting about, or never even knew about, because they were doing it that seamlessly. Without question, our day would not have been the same without them. The best part? It felt like having two really good friends around celebrating with us and making sure that we had the best day ever. The Styled Bride team is the best. I am so happy we hired them and cannot recommend them enough. Thank you, Susan, Carly, and Arielle from the bottom of our hearts!!!!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Deborah F

Susan Norcross of The Styled Bride was a pleasure to work with in planning my daughter's wedding and I recommend her highly. She is without a doubt professional, supportive and extremely knowledgeable. From the start, she put everything in perspective and helped us realize what... Read More really mattered. She was very organized and detail-oriented and kept us on task with evolving monthly timelines and To Do Lists. Her recommendations of wedding professionals were carefully chosen and flawless. Her experience and expertise were invaluable, and knowing she had everything covered really allowed us to be in the moment and enjoy this special day.

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Aliza L

When we started to plan our Philadelphia wedding, we lived in DC and our parents lived in New York. Then, a month before the main event, we moved to LA. Trying to plan a wedding from so many different distances and locations would have been impossible without Susan's guidance... Read More and wisdom, and she helped every step of the way. Whether it was suggesting vendors, keeping track of emails and bills and deadlines, or facilitating complicated communications about various details (which even included letting us know what details to worry about), Susan ensured that everything ran smoothly, nothing was left behind, and that by the day and time of our wedding, we could both be totally relaxed and at ease. Kate joined us at the last minute for the rehearsal, wedding prep, and wedding itself, too, and she, as well, was remarkable to work with. We feel deeply fortunate to have been able to work with Susan and her team!

Reviewed on 8/25/2016

Let me say that by nature, I'm a planner. Some might call it borderline OCD when it comes to schedules and spreadsheets. So naturally when it came to planning my wedding, I was convinced that I could manage on my own. It wasn't until 5-months before when I realized it might be... Read More wise to have month-of coordination support and day-of planning help, and I stumbled upon the Styled Bride. Needless to say, I'm so grateful I reached out to Susan and her wonderful team. Our wedding was filled with unexpected surprises including a rain shower 10 minutes before our ceremony which meant standing room only indoors for 140 people and Susan and her team handled all of these last minute changes with such grace. Several of my wedding guests came up to me after and said they felt so "taken care of" by Susan and her incredible team of assistants. I felt truly confident putting my trust in Susan and would recommend her even to the most confident brides that think they can handle it all -- trust me, you will not regret having someone meticulously overseeing every detail to make sure your day goes off without a hitch. Thank you Susan and the entire Styled Bride team!

Susan Norcross

Susan Norcross has worked extensively in the field of special events for over fifteen years, and has a proven expertise in the coordination and design of events across a wide spectrum. Susan spent eight years at the Philadelphia/New York City-based PR firm Cashman and Associates, where she worked her way up from Manager of Special Events, to a Vice President position. Today she is the Wedding Director and Owner overseeing the planning for all wedding clientele.