Is this your business? claim it now

The Sunday James Band

Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, Music

Philadelphia, PA

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Cara M

The Sunday James Band was absolutely AMAZING! Tiffany worked with us and was so professional each step of the way. A week or so before our wedding, she called us to confirm all of the details we had discussed. She really wanted to get a feel for how we envisioned our wedding day... Read More to go and worked with the staff at our wedding venue so that we didn't have to do much! We have been to so many weddings, with both DJs and bands, and we knew we wanted everyone up and dancing the majority of the night. A lot of weddings we've been to didn't start the music until after the meals were served and cleaned, but we knew we didn't want to wait for two hours. Tiffany and the crew definitely had us all up and dancing all night long. We had the most amazing time and people were coming up to us nonstop asking us for the name of the band. Our guests had such a fun time... and it showed! (especially with my little brother crowd surfing at the end!) I don't think we've had a better time singing "Shout" at any wedding. They even gave us an encore at the end of the night! Thank you Sunday James Band for making our wedding so memorable and amazing.

Reviewed on 1/20/2016

You have to choose SJB; they are the best band ever! I love all of the musicians and each brings a special talent. The women vocalists are superb. I love this band, and my guests are still raving about the music. Please let me know if SJB ever plays non-wedding venues!

Reviewed on 11/30/2015 Ainsley H

My husband and I really wanted a band that would keep our guests dancing all night, and SJB did exactly that! The band you choose really sets the tone of your wedding, so I can honestly say that booking The Sunday James Band was by far the best decision we made throughout the... Read More planning process.

Reviewed on 11/28/2015 Sharon A

6 months after our wedding, we and our guest are still raving about SJB! Chico and the rest of the band were professional, fun, flexible and incredibly entertaining. Everything they played was right on point and absolutely perfect!

Outstanding

Reviewed on 10/04/2015 Larry C

If the Sunday James Band has already been booked for your wedding date, change your wedding date! They are absolutely the best wedding band we have ever seen. What makes them so good...1) Personal. Chico is the band leader. He will spend as much time as necessary to... Read More understand what you want. They even learned some of our favorite songs for us that they did not already know. 2) Talented. They know what songs to play at what times. They sound great. I kept trying to decide which band member was my favorite and I couldn't...each person is exceptional. 3) Energy. They do not hold anything back!

Reviewed on 9/20/2015 Lauren B

You absolutely have to use the Sunday James Band for your wedding or event! They absolutely blew me away and were by far the best band I've ever heard at a wedding. Many of our guests told us the same thing! They are not only talented musicians, but seem passionate and... Read More enthusiastic about what they do. You can feel their energy and the dance floor was hopping!

They "made" the party!

Reviewed on 8/25/2013 Monica B

We couldn't be happier with the Sunday James Band! If you are looking for a great band with great musicians, this is the band to go with. They will get your guests onto the dance floor, and keep them there! Even the old people who you didn't think were going to dance! To this... Read More day, all my friends have been commenting on how great the band was, and how much fun they were. It truly makes a difference to have a band with accomplished musicians. We were so pleased with how easy it was to work with the band. We've had so many other wedding vendors who would take up to two or three weeks to respond to important questions, including our coordinator at the country club. I would e-mail questions to Chico, and he would sometimes respond within the hour. It was such a relief knowing that we had nothing to worry about when it came to the band! Special thanks to Chico and all of the band!

Spectacular

Reviewed on 7/10/2013 Jenna S

What can I say, everyone at my reception loved them. They were a hit and they were able to keep the dance floor full playing both old and current songs. They learned songs for us and the communication was impeccable, especially towards the end when I had the most questions. My... Read More only complaint is I asked them to learn a song that my father LOVES and I guess somewhere down the line they forgot to learn it and when I asked them to play it during the reception they had no idea what I was talking about. I can't complain though because that one small error does not compare to how amazing the band performed at our wedding. I highly recommend the Sunday James Band for your wedding. Hands down one of the top 3 highlights of the reception.

The Sunday James Band is AMAZINGGG

Reviewed on 8/18/2012 Lauren S

We booked the Sunday James Band for our July wedding. They are AMAZING and truly made our wedding. They kept everyone on the dance floor all night long and our guests could not stop raving about them. Every musician is extremely talented, the singers are fabulous and they can... Read More play everything!! High quality talent, service, and entertainment!! They were so helpful from the moment we booked! Highly recommend them to everyone looking for a band!