The Sweet Peace Specialty Cakes

Lynbrook, NY

As seen on NBC's Today and Vogue

Getting the cake of your dreams is easy...cutting is the hard part! We cater to any dietary requirements and a variety of allergies. If you are hosting an extravagant affair or just a few friends, allow us to cater your every wish.

$$

Dietary Options

Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Cake Accessories, Cakes + Desserts

26 Atlantic Ave, Lynbrook, NY

Can't wait to go back!!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Samantha B

I was completely blown away by our wedding cake! It was EXACTLY what I wanted. Also, by far, going to our cake tasting was probably my favorite part of wedding planning. I had a very stressful day and sitting down talking to Allison about her cakes and designs was so much... Read More fun!!!! You can tell she is so entirely passionate about what she does and truly enjoys it!! Can't wait to go back and visit for more cake!!! PS all the guests raved about how delicious the cake was!!

Wedding Cake and Grooms Cake

Reviewed on 11/18/2011 Jennie F

My wedding cake came out exactly how I wanted! It was fun and super delicious! I sat down with Allison and designed the cake from scratch. I knew I wanted a square cake with polka dots and after she drew out both of our ideas it was perfection! I also got my hubby a grooms cake... Read More which was a huge hit! Allison created a replica of his boat and boy was it awesome! We had many future grooms request a cake after seeing his. Sorry brides! :-) Thank you again!

Delicious!

Reviewed on 11/02/2011 Theresa D

We went to The Sweet Peace because it is the house bakery for the reception hall we used for our wedding. We met with Allison and she gave us mini cupcake samples of her cake flavors and buttercreams, we even got to take the extras home. Allison is a very sweet person and easy... Read More to work with. Her cake designs are very creative. We chose two different fillings for our wedding cake vanilla cake with oreo buttercream (soo delicious) and canoli buttercream. The wedding cake not only looked beautiful but tasted amazing! We ended up ordering a cake for our rehersal dinner as well, I chose lemon cake with a raspberry preserve filling, it was such a great combination everyone loved it. People told me that the cake was a little too sweet for them, but I prefer it!

Fantastic experience!!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Kelly D

I could not be happier with my wedding cake and cupcake favors that I got from Sweet Peace in Lynbrook, NY! The cake was beautiful and tasted amazing- we got marble cake with Oreo buttercream and grandma's cookies buttercream fillings. The cupcakes were amazing too - we got... Read More cinnamon and funfetti flavors. Everyone raved about cake and cupcakes! On top of everything being beautiful and delicious, the service was fantastic! Allison and her team are extremely nice, professional and fun to work with! I cannot recommend Sweet Peace enough to any bride or even anyone who needs a fantastic cake!

Delicious cake

Reviewed on 9/09/2014 Katlyn R

We met with the Sweet Peace about six months before the wedding and we loved them right away. The tasting was awesome; 24 mini cupcakes of different combos! It was delicious and we chose cinnabon for our wedding cake. The wedding cake was beautiful, however I was slightly... Read More bothered because I had a very specific color scheme of cream and blush. I made note of the fact that it said cream and blush on our contract with the Sweet Peace, and some of the sugar flowers on our cake were more bright peach and orange-y. It's really not a big deal, and I'm sure no one noticed but me, but because it was out of our color scheme, it did dampen my love of the wedding cake a little. That being said, Allison (the chef) was great and I would still recommend them.

Cake of our Dreams

Reviewed on 12/06/2013 Patrice L

My husband and I were absolutely floored at how great our experience was at Sweet Peace - it was so different than other places! When we went for our consult, we sat down with Allison herself - the baker! Instead of telling us what she does or wanted to do or handing us a book... Read More of "templates" to choose from, she asked us questions about ourselves and our wedding - the theme, the experience we wanted it to be, our colors. We knew that we were not just another number! She took the time to really understand our vision for our cake and genuinely wanted it to be reflective of us. Of course, her cakes also happen to be heavenly! When we did our tasting, we couldn't even believe how good everything tasted! Choosing Allison and Sweet Peace for our wedding cake was easy. We could have gotten a cake as part of our package from our vendor at no extra cost, but after sitting down with Allison, there was no question in our minds that it was worth going with her!! We have been to so many weddings where the cake was less than stellar and ours was beyond delicious! We got so many compliments on how yummy it was! Thank you Allison and the team at Sweet Peace! Our cake was amazing!!!!

Completely Awesome

Reviewed on 10/07/2011 Heather M

We got cupcakes because we wanted to have a variety of flavors for our guests. And we got a LOT of flavors - maybe 10 or 12? Well, they were all delicious! I have friends that now stalk this bakery, because they were so good! Allison made us a big black and white cookie cupcake... Read More so that we had something to cut, and that's what's sitting in our freezer waiting for our anniversary! The hundreds of cupcakes we ordered were gone in half an hour, because people couldn't stop trying all the different flavors. It was a great experience and I would work with Sweet Peace again and again! Everything looked beautiful and tasted amazing and we were so happy to have them be a part of our wedding!

Can't complain too much but ...

Reviewed on 10/07/2011 Gabby N

The price of the cake was included in our hall rental so I can't be too picky BUT we discussed many many things that just didn't happen. We wanted 2 flavors of cupcakes and only got one and the topper was so poorly done that the venue opted not to put it out for guests.... Read More Generally speaking, just not impressed. The people were very nice but the follow through was sorely lacking.

beyond delicious & amazing

Reviewed on 8/09/2011 Jen p

Allison @ the sweet peace is a genius. She took my minimal ideas and creative a visually spectacular and amazingly delicious masterpiece. For someone who does not eat that much cake, i COULD not stop eating it. and neither could any of our guests!! people are still talking about... Read More our cake!! I cannot wait to go back there for more treats, because everything we tried there was AMAZING.

Cake tasted good, but....

Reviewed on 6/21/2011 Stephanie N

We did not get what we discussed. I ordered alot of detail and got an amaturer-ish version of what we discussed. I would not recommend. Nice employees, but customer service is not professional. Never returned calls or emails.

TO The Sweet Peace Specialty Cakes