Dietary Options

Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Cakes + Desserts

60 Railroad St,, New Milford, CT (860) 799-7170

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Kate S

The Sweet Spot nailed our wedding cake!!! We gave them a picture we found online and they matched it perfectly. The cake was delicious and they were so easy to work with. I will definitely use them for future events.

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Lauren S

The Sweet Spot made cupcakes and a small cutting cake for my wedding at 19Main. They are definitely the way to go if your wedding is at 19Main. I submitted a photo of what I wanted the cake to look like and it was perfect! Their decorater has skills. The cupcakes had a rosette... Read More effect and they were beautiful. All delicious.

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Brianna C

The Sweet Spot did the cake for my wedding on 6/18/2016. We went with a vanilla cake with raspberry cream filling, and a cream cheese frosting. The cake looked exactly how I had envisioned and it tasted fantastic! My guests were raving at how moist the cake was! Would definitely... Read More recommend to other couples planning their wedding. Dealing with the Sweet Spot was quick, simple, and hassle-free.

great cupcakes and service

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Anastasia P

We get cupcakes from here all the time so the choice to go with them for our wedding was easy. They did exactly what we wanted. The whole process was easy from picking out cupcakes to wedding day set up. They not only made adorable fall colors/themed cupcakes but made special... Read More canolli cupcakes and out giant somoa cupcake and set up with flowers from the florist and drive over an hour to deliver! exceptional service from start to finish!