The Talented Photographer (magazine-level photography)

Florida - Worldwide

Beautiful artistic and magazine-level photography

It's your wedding and one of the best investments you can make is good photography for it. The award-winner photography of this artist is breathtaking. It's so beautiful he's been exposed in some great galleries in America. We invite you to see his portfolio, check out his website, see it for yourself. His style can vary from traditional (posed shots) to photojournalism (realistic-candid) to amazing portraiture. You've found your all-in-one talented photographer, who will always provide beautiful work. His attitude is super friendly, his work is excellent, and his prices are too good.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Florida - Worldwide (561) 809-6963

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Katie a

Amazing!!! oh my goodness!!!! seriously!!! check out his website and book him! you will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 matt g

Excellent photographer. The entire wedding party actually had a blast with him!!! He was such a cool dude.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 melissa s

We couldn't be happier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grab him if he is free for your date!! you will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 robin s

There are many photographers out there. A lot of people can simply buy a camera and take photos. To find good, talented, real artists and masters in photography is actually pretty hard. This is one of them. WE COULDNT BE HAPPIER.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 estefany D

An amazing photographer. We adored him. Now he is also our good friend... we couldn't be happier with the photos he provided. <3

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Kara G

We are a very picky couple. After hours and hours of searching we came to the conclusion that this was probably the best photographer out there. His work is truly incredible. A master in photography.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 cesar G

I found this photographer through a friend of mine and I just couldn't be happier with the pics he gave us. I feel like he captured and documented the wedding so well. He is very artistic but also very candid. I would hire him again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Olivia s

He photographed my daughter's wedding. Not only were his artistic shots pretty amazing... like the portraits... but the candid and dance shots were soooooo incredible and fun!!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Shelby s

He was very kind and outgoing. My photos were just great! I can't thank him enough.

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Chelsea M

My photographer canceled four days before my wedding, and I was able to get ahold of Christian just in time! Finding a professional photographer in such short notice alleviated so much stress. My family is very camera shy and he was very good at directing and making us... Read More comfortable, my family and I are very appreciative. Thank you so much!!!!!

Reviewed on 2/23/2017 Joshua K

This guy is good. "The Talented Photographer" is not hyperbole. Not only is he good, but he's great to hang out with. I would hire him again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 2/17/2017 Monica G

From day one Christian was a pleasure to work with. He continuously came up with great ideas throughout our engagement shoot as well as on our wedding day. Christian truly is the talented photographer, our photos turned out incredible. Christian was always friendly, energetic... Read More and timely, we couldn't have asked for a better photographer!!! He listened to what we wanted and was always happy to cater to our needs. I would definitely recommend Christian!

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Ryan M

My wife and I are so glad that we hired The Talented Photographer to shoot our wedding. Christian and his assistant were very professional and organized. Everyone who attended our wedding kept complimenting on how great and courteous they were. When the pictures came out, we... Read More couldn't believe how amazing they looked. Christian captured the beauty and the overall fun of our special day. Definitely the best choice we made. I would (and will) recommend The Talented Photographer for any special event!

2017-01-25T15:22:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you! we put passion into our work!! :) <3

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Gina P

False advertising on this site! States starting price range is $0-$999 when he responded to my email he said that his starting rate is $1495 and goes up from there! Also he replied back stating that he will be raising his prices and that others that are "his quality" charge... Read More $5000! If they are lying about their upfront pricing, what else are they going to lie about. I would not trust these people! **UPDATE: Since posting this review, they have updated this site to reflect to correct pricing. Also, the owner has also proceeded to STALK and HARRASS me on my personal Facebook page to question me about my review! This is very unprofessional and I still would NEVER recommend this photographer, Christian Saab, to ANYONE, unless you like to be Facebook stalked and harassed!

2017-01-25T14:52:41 Response from the vendor

We are sorry for your "horrible" experience because you saw the wrong starting price. We saw the message one of our assistants sent you and it was a very positive message and we were going to help you financially. We have not worked with you,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Franchesca M

My husband and I had so much fun working with Christian. He was on time, professional, and made my wedding vision come true. He listened to what I wanted and offered great suggestions. My wedding pictures were dreamy and absolutely stunning. Amazing quality and fast turnaround.... Read More Received my pictures just 3 weeks after my wedding.

2017-01-25T15:19:46 Response from the vendor

Niceee! thanks! <3

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Marisa C

I can't say enough good things about Christian. When I started searching The Knot for photographers, my keywords were "journalist", "editorial", "documentary" style photos. I wanted my pictures to look natural and candid, but with the professional look of a magazine. When I read... Read More all of the reviews on the page, I thought it was a little weird that EVERY review was 5 stars and raved about how amazing Christian was. Then I worked with him and cannot stop gushing about how amazing my entire experience was with Christian - start to finish. From planning the day, to his outdoor lighting experience, to his location research, ease of payment and photo retrieval, how laid back, patient, and professional he was during the shoot. He made me feel so much better when I was having bridezilla moments. He made it so fun, meshed well with my family, made us all feel comfortable so we could enjoy the day - and most importantly, gave us the most beautiful photos I've ever taken in my life. Top notch. No need to look any further.

2017-01-25T15:23:56 Response from the vendor

You're a pretty awesome client yourself! thank you so much <3 I had fun

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Emmanuel G

What can I say... getting married to my adorable princess is by far the most amazing experience I've had in my life. She is the one and only. And I would've done anything to make sure our wedding memories were the most memorable and special event for her as well. I met Christian... Read More at The Talented Photographer back in our college years and always thought he would be my go to person for wedding photos if I ever got married. The day came, and I was not disappointed. He was able to see and understand our sentiment beyond words. We wanted to capture the moment in the most natural ways. Because our love is natural. Nothing from our photoshoot seems staged or as if we are uncomfortably smiling for the cameras. It was almost as if only Joanna and I were living on a dream and Christian sneaked in to document it with his professional skills and equipment. Thank you! --A very happy husband

2017-01-25T15:19:13 Response from the vendor

oh my! thanks a lot! hard work and passion pays off! :)

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Robert H

We had Christian Saab come do photography for our wedding and we couldn't be happier. He was very professional and surprisingly quick. I have had photographers in the past that would take a LONG time to setup each shoot. However, he was straight to the point and fulfilled all... Read More our requests. The photos that he took were AMAZING! My wife was a bit stressed that day but he helped calm her nerves. If you are looking for picture perfect photography for your wedding this is the person to call and book.

2017-01-25T15:18:30 Response from the vendor

:) this is cool! thank you

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Megan C

Talented photographer. He was a pleasure to work with and the photography for my wedding was superb. My new husband and I developed a friendship with him and the entire wedding party enjoyed his company.

2017-01-25T15:18:14 Response from the vendor

I enjoyed your company too! :) thanks!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Nicole B

The Talented Photographer absolutely exceeded our expectations on our big day. The professionalism was astounding. We absolutely love our photos more than we ever thought possible. Thank you again, Christian.

2017-01-25T15:17:02 Response from the vendor

I work hard to exceed expectations :) thank you so much

Reviewed on 5/25/2016 Veronica B

What a better way to capture one of the biggest most memorable days of your life; than to use Christian. He is an outstanding photographer!! But you knew this already by just looking through his portfolio! He captures you memories, that you will what to hang above the mantel and... Read More cherish for a lifetime! I couldn't have asked for a better photographer! Super professional with a pinch of quirkiness! Thanks again Christian!!

2017-01-25T15:16:38 Response from the vendor

Youre welcome!! <3

Reviewed on 5/14/2016 Karen G

We are very disappointed with the work Christian did as a videographer. The video made was very unprofessional; the flow and editing of the video was awful and the presentation in the way the DVD was given was unpleasant since it was given in a redbox container. Maybe is just... Read More me but I did not think this was professional to give as a finish product. Anyways, even after mentioning the editing aspects of the video, which were: very shaky camera when my party was giving their toasts, the scenes of the reception dancing and cutting the cake, etc. would jump back and forth without any order, transition or flow several times. He did not attempt to try and fix the errors. He wanted to charge extra for any changes made and of course I did not think this was fair since what was given to us was not a wedding videography or what he had promised in the beginning. It was merely the raw video cut and put together without any professional editing of a wedding videography. I guess at least we were given the raw footage to pay someone else to do the actual work. I'm definitely not a happy bride and I have proof of the work given in case there is a doubt of my review.

2017-01-25T15:12:24 Response from the vendor

I am sorry for your experience. It's true about the redbox container... so sorry! We ran out of containers that day and you were in the area and I didn't want to make you wait for a container. We apologize and from this time on... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/29/2016

Amazing! My wedding pictures look amazing!! Christian is easy to work with, professional and knows the best spot for the perfect picture in your wedding. His artwork is incredible and i couldn't asked for a better photographer for a special day. 100% recommended!! Thank you... Read More Christian!!!

2017-01-25T14:58:41 Response from the vendor

I love this! <3 thanks

Reviewed on 4/28/2016

Fun and professional, I would definitely recommend him

2017-01-25T14:58:29 Response from the vendor

hehe thanks :)

Reviewed on 4/27/2016

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE Christian's work! He is truly a master of his craft and we feel so lucky to have had him as our photographer on the best day of our lives. Honestly, he made me feel incredibly comfortable in front of the camera (I typically hate having photos taken of me), and... Read More he captured every little detail of our day. I LOVE my photos and I can't wait to get them printed! Thank you for making me look and feel so special, Christian! SO MUCH LOVE!

2017-01-25T14:58:18 Response from the vendor

Christian Saab

Hello, my name is Christian. I am "The Talented Photographer". About me? well, I love photography, I have so much passion for it. It all started when I studied film production in college. I started to research cameras and photography more and more and I ended up mastering it. I finished my degree and worked with renown photographers and cinematographers in the industry. Dedication, practice, and a lot of reading got me where I am today with my work. I also produce films, commercials, and music. I never stop learning, and I never stop creating as an artist. Thank you so much for reading :)