The Traveling Photo Booth - Dallas/Fort Worth

Dallas/Fort Worth

Creating Memories Worth a Gazillion Words!

Our attractive and reliable photo booths and photo stands fit large and small groups, are packed with unique features (Animated GIFs, Social Media Integration and more), and create the highest quality memories imaginable! You, your family, and future kids (gulp) will love these photos forever!

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

3600 Noble Ave, Fort Worth, TX Dallas/Fort Worth (214) 317-4574

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Lauren L

I decided last minute that I wanted a photo booth at my wedding, and The Traveling Photo Booth saved the day! I worked with Austin to decide exactly what I wanted and he was super accommodating and professional. I loved that the prop kit came brand new! (No gross germs!) And I'm... Read More so happy that I decided to add on the photo-strip guest book. I loved being able to see my guests messages next to their cute photos. Also- shout out to my photo booth attendant. She was super fun, and all of my guests raved about her. One thing I learned was that you get what you pay for. I did find cheaper photo booths out there, but I paid a little bit more and got a whole lot in return. Everything was great! Book them- you wont be disappointed.

Reviewed on 5/02/2016 Brittany P

Cannot say enough good things about this company. I am the worst wedding planner in the world-- I was requesting a quote just the week before the wedding because I decided I wanted a photo booth at the last minute. Austin was unbelievably accommodating & responded quickly to all... Read More of my questions. The customer service alone was a good enough reason to choose The Traveling Photo Booth, but the equipment was fantastic as well. Our guests loved the photo booth!!! I am so glad we decided to go ahead & do it. I would also highly recommend doing the guestbook. We have already looked at it about a million times & it is hilarious. We will treasure it forever. THANK YALL!!

2016-05-23T16:14:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you! And we thought your big day came together pretty well. We don't think you are a bad planner at all; it's definitely an honor to accommodate you!

Special touch for our wedding favors!

Reviewed on 6/04/2013 Janna G

I have been very pleased with the services offered with this photo booth. I tested out several during bridal shows, but kept coming back to this being my favorite. There are so many custom options from the color of prints, multiple prints per person in the booth, larger area... Read More (not just shoulder up) in the pictures, plenty of room for people to stand behind the seat, thank you cards, and branding. The whole set up process was super simple and the staff has been very accommodating. They are very responsive and give you plenty of advice and assistance to make sure your photo booth is perfect. All of my guests had a great time taking pictures and leaving me silly entries in our guest book. The attendant was dressed appropriately and on time. He was a lot of fun! The props made a great addition! So many great things to choose from! The screen tells you when the picture is about to be made. There was plenty of time between poses so you weren’t rushed. The booth itself is small enough to fit into any corner and not take up a ton of room or waste time setting up. Yet, the standing room I mentioned before allows for extra people to get in the shot! I even have a collage on its way of all the strips that we get to customize as well. Again, there are so many options available to make each event they attend to unique. I am very satisfied with the value of the photo booth. And every one of the guests had a great personal favor! I would definitely be recommending them every chance I get!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Audrey S

WONDERFUL COMPANY! they made the entire process stress free. They have several options for booths, we choose the old school booth. Everyone loved it, we could squeeze many people in the picture and it made for more spontaneous pictures than the stand. My main concern was getting... Read More vendors there and ready to go on time but that turned out not to be a concern, they were ready on the spot and had no issues! they are very quick to respond to any questions and always have a suggestion! i would highly recommend the Traveling Photobooth to any one looking for a fun and stress free experience!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Kelli H

A "MUST-HAVE" for every wedding! We used the photos from the photo-booth as our guestbook...which turned out great. We also used the photos as our favors. (Guests kept one copy and the other copy went into our guestbook) The Photo Booth was up and running the entire night with... Read More absolutely NO issues. Our attendant was very personable...we received lots of feedback from our guests about how nice and helpful he was. The booth provided fun interaction for those guests who weren't dancers or needed a break from the dance floor. We received our guestbook that night and we received the digital copies of all the pictures taken shortly after our event.

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Holly D

They were great!! Everything with our photo booth screen was perfect! Our guests had a ton of fun and the picture quality came out great! Would definitely use this company again for another event!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Brenna B

Everyone LOVED having this photo booth at our wedding, there was always a line of our friends and family ready to go! SO happy we had y'all there on our day!! Thank you so much!

2017-05-15T15:41:17 Response from the vendor

We LOVED being there for you two! Your friends and family are a lot of fun! And of course the surprise guest appearance was so great! Hope to work with y'all again soon!

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Kellie K

I saw The Traveling Photo Booth at the Fort Worth Bridal Show in January of 2016 and booked with them right away. They were so affordable and great quality. My wedding was just on February 18th, and they were amazing. Every one of my guests told me how much they loved it and how... Read More they loved that it had an option where they could download the pictures straight to their phone. We also ordered the guestbook and it was perfect! Definitely recommend them to anybody!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 SHANNYN D

PERFECT! There really is no other way to describe how awesome the traveling photo booth was on my wedding day. They arrived a few minutes early and were ready to go before we needed them to be. I highly recommend using this vendor at your next event! Only reason I am giving... Read More them a 4 and not 5 is because the gentlemen working the booth wasnt too excited to be there, I got married on NYE and he was at my wedding instead of being able to be with his friends/family. Which I 100% understood so it did not bother me at all, but it did not go unnoticed. Other then that, it was perfect!

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Jennifer M

AMAZING! Great to work with, very professional, and by far the best quality ( trust me I researched for months lol) The photo book is such a great extra to keep forever! We were so happy with our photo booth and all of our guests still talk about how fun it was to have the... Read More traveling photo booth at the wedding.

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Corina C

Go to some bridal shows at different venues and you will come across these guys. Sometimes they will be advertising a discount for services and that's when you want to catch them. AND OMG!! All our guests climbed in the thing and made all kinds of pictures for us to enjoy. We... Read More received a book with pictures, a CD with ALL the pictures and videos everyone created. We had all the props too. I highly recommend this for anyone struggling with ideas to keep guests entertained.

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Angela L

This was such a Great Idea! Everyone had so much fun and the Memory Photo Album is awesome. Especially since everyone got to sign the page w/ their photos. From the young kid to the more mature guests, everyone enjoyed themselves immensely. My only regret is that not everyone... Read More got to take a turn, as the line was always full. I Highly recommend you over estimate you time w/ them as this will Definitely be a huge success and Everyone will want their turn .... or two. Excellent Customer Service, Communication, Staff!!! They were so pleasant from the initial Greeting to the Congratulatory Farewell! They were never pushy and made us feel that they truly wanted to elevate my sister's special day. I suggest you book early to give you time to pay in full w/ all the extras you can afford. They are worth it & I highly recommend these guys to put the extra fun factor at any event.

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Shelby D

The Traveling Photo Booth was so easy to work with in setting up our event package, and very professional at our wedding! The guestbook option was my favorite and I'm so glad we decided to add it on.

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Megan Y

We used The Traveling Photo Booth for our wedding last month, and I'm so glad we did! We found them through a bridal show in Fort Worth, and I knew instantly that that's who I wanted to go with for our wedding. They were friendly, professional, and I loved the look of their... Read More photos. They also provided a guest book for our guests to put their pictures in and sign for us to keep, which was awesome. Photo Booths are a great way for everyone to have fun, no matter the age!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Haley P

The Traveling Photo Booth was an awesome addition to our wedding day, because of them we will be able to cherish those photos in our photo book forever!!!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Taylor M

We used The Traveling Photo Booth for our wedding, and it was a HUGE hit with our guests!! I knew I wanted a photo booth guest book where the guests could leave my husband and I a note next to their goofy pictures, and The Traveling Photo Booth was able to provide the book and... Read More props and made sure everyone remembered to sign the book for us! It's a great keepsake, and I'm so glad we spent the extra money to add this vendor.

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Brittany C

Our guests LOVED the photo booth at our wedding! It was a huge hit!! I am very glad we hired the Traveling Photo Booth to be at our wedding. My favorite part about the photo booth was having the photo book with copies of everyone's photo strips. My husband and I really... Read More enjoyed looking through it after our wedding.

2016-07-11T13:25:08 Response from the vendor

Well that is certainly great to hear! We loved getting to serve your lovely friends and family! Not a bad looking bunch ;)

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Ashten P

Our guests loved the photo booth at our wedding! The attendant was kind and prompt and everyone had fun. Plenty of props to go around even with large groups!

2016-05-23T16:31:43 Response from the vendor

So glad to hear it! Your peeps sure looked snazzy in those Groucho glasses!

Reviewed on 5/16/2016 Tara N

The Traveling Photo Booth was the perfect vendor choice for us!! We went with the photo stand. It was extremely easy to book the rental (easy online payments). They were quick to respond to our inquiries regarding schedule, payment, and add-ons. The boother at the reception... Read More was super helpful and over-accommodating. And we had received our CD of photos before we returned from our honeymoon! We would highly recommend. :) -Daniel and Tara Lanois

2016-05-23T16:33:13 Response from the vendor

So awesome to serve you two! It truly was an honor.

Reviewed on 5/16/2016 Tara N

Reviewed on 5/10/2016

Everyone loved the photo booth! Great service and they were willing to work with me to find an option in my budget. Lots of fun–definitely recommend it!

2016-05-23T16:35:30 Response from the vendor

Oh that is so thoughtful, we are glad to have served you!

Reviewed on 4/18/2016 Peggy L

The Traveling Photo Booth was perfect- from the first inquiry through the wedding reception. Very professional and attentive to details. A wonderful choice for the celebration!

Reviewed on 2/02/2016

I was nervous of course, never having used a photo booth, but my experience was perfect. They were professional and answered all my questions. My guests also loved the booth. It was fun being able to go back and see all the pictures! I would highly recommend using Traveling... Read More Photo Booth, as it was the one thing I did not have to worry about in the whole course of me wedding planning. The guys are stellar!!!

Reviewed on 12/09/2015

I am SO glad I picked The Traveling Photo Booth for my wedding! Not only were the pictures top notch quality, but the book I received with all the pictures throughout the night was amazing, too. The guests even wrote a little note beside their picture in the book which was the... Read More perfect touch. The booth is the perfect size because it's quite small, but fits as many people as you need. I loved that I didn't have to give up an enormous amount of space in my reception area for the Photo Booth but at the same time, I didn't have to worry about there not being enough room for all the guests in each picture. Every person I spoke to throughout the planning process was great as well- all professional, responded to my questions in a timely manner, and truly wanted to help make my day perfect. They arrived early in the morning to set up the photo booth as well, which was so helpful and stress free.

2015-12-09T10:28:31 Response from the vendor

Thanks SO SO SO much for the kind words! We loved celebrating with you guys, and I'm so glad your guests enjoyed the booth. Once again, thanks for choosing us, it was a pleasure working with you!

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Elizabeth W

The Traveling Photo Booth was by far the most professional photo booth company we contacted when searching for a photo booth for our wedding. We were so impressed with their customer service and professionalism, and their website is wonderful and easy to use. The attendant was... Read More great, and everyone loved the photo booth and props. We have so many great pictures from our wedding, and I'm so glad we booked The Traveling Photo Booth. I highly recommend them!

2015-11-17T11:35:28 Response from the vendor

It is always encouraging to hear when our brides have such good experiences with us! It was a pleasure working with you from the beginning, and I'm glad we were able to deliver an awesome experience for you guys! Thanks again, we wish you all... Read Less Read More