Best Service, Best Product, Best Price!

Offering the finest rental tuxedos at the lowest price. We provide more choices of colors, styles, and sizes than any other tuxedo rental company in Metro Detroit. You will always be assisted by quality professionals & your satisfaction is guaranteed! Locally & independently owned and operated.

Custom Designs, Group Discounts, Private Appointments Available, Rentals, Fashion Services, Bow Ties, Cummerbunds, Shoes, Ties, Tuxedos + Suits, Vests, Menswear, Fashion

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

33437 Woodward Ave., Birmingham, MI (248) 644-5055

Hottest Groomsmen Ever

Reviewed on 2/28/2014 Julie J

Great tuxedos. I wasn't pleased with the quality/service at Men's Wearhouse, but liked the convenience of their locations. My husband's brother suggested The Tux Shop and the service we recieved was incredible AND their prices actually beat Men's Wearhouse. For the groomsmen... Read More that didn't live local, they were able to call in their measurments and everythign turned out great! Would highly reccomend if you're not interested in using the classic men's wearhouse/president tuxedo look.

AWESOME

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

My now husband, was in charge of finding his and the groomsmen's tuxedos for the wedding, so naturally he went through the very first tuxedo place he found (Men's Wearhouse). They were charging over $200 per tuxedo rental, and two weeks before the wedding, told us the sizes... Read More they had in the navy blue tuxedo we'd requested were limited and they couldnt get it in the sizes we needed. They offered no options, but said we would have to change our wedding colors. This was obviously very upsetting considering our entire wedding was built around our colors. I began searching for every tuxedo shop around to see if there was anyway we could figure this out, but was pretty convinced I'd just have to change my wedding colors and all of my decorations, when I found the Tux Shop. The owner heard my story, and said it's absolutely no problem, and was amazed that anyone would suggest for a bride to change her wedding colors, especially two weeks before the wedding. They were able to work with us on such short notice, and even when two of our guys (the groom and best man) were in another state. The staff was so fun, and professional. I have already suggested The Tux Shop to two of my friends getting married next year, and I would recommend anyone to go through them.

AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Katherine J

After a horrible exiperence at Men's Warehouse due to not having my simple request. I went in here and met with Jeff and told him what I needed and within minutes he was able to pull everything off the shelf and it was perfect! Everything that I wanted and needed for my wedding!... Read More Sizing and fittings were a breeze for the guys and the suites looked amazing on them! Jeff I can't thank you and your team enough for helping with our wedding day! Truely Amazing! I tell everyone that this is the place to go for formal wear! And the pricing was perfect, way cheaper than Men's Warehouse or having to buy the suites!! Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Heather S

Exceptional service! The measurements were spot on. Highly recommend this place for all weddings and special occasions. Jeff, you’re a rockstar! Thank you.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Shannon P

BEST FITTING TUXES!!! Several out of state groomsmen .... all got perfectly fitted tuxedos! The bow ties matched the ladies' burgundy dresses perfectly! Very convenient, very friendly and helpful staff. Guys loved hanging out in the shop ! Comfortable, updated shop,... Read More fun environment . Thank you for taking such great care of all the guys in our wedding!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Elizabeth S

With our destination wedding in Florida, we initially were not sure how to handle the guys' tuxedos since most of our party lives in Michigan - one in Illinois. Once we met with The Tux Shop on Woodward, we knew we were in good hands. We were able to pick up tuxedos early with... Read More no additional fee! Yay! Plus alterations were done for all the guys well in time before departures. Best of all, one of the guys who lives in Chicago provided his sizes, we picked up his tux and took to Fla. and everything worked out great after The Tux Shop took the liberty of including some extra items for the 'just in case' ! No other place would offer or think of that I am sure! VERY HAPPY BRIDE!!! : ) Kudos to The Tux Shop on Woodward for making sure the guys looked on great on our wedding day - even in another state!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Melanie Y

We started by looking at one of the new online tux outlets ... big mistake! My husband is athletic build, suits do not fit easy for him. We realized that once he was trying on suits from submitting sizes to online place , it was not going to work - big hassle. So we... Read More called Jeff at The Tux Shop and he literally saved the day!!! He fitted my husband in an instant in his shop. Turned around a perfectly fitted suit in time before we needed to leave for Traverse City! What started to be a panic situation turned into much relief and major satisfaction in the end. Everyone complimented how slim fit and tailored his suit was on our big day!! and for a rental!! Incredible! Do not use the online tux places! They cannot replicate what Jeff and his amazing staff can do properly and efficiently!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Lauren G

I can't say enough good things about The Tux Shop on Woodward. Personal, experienced and compassionate staff. Quality garments and accessories at an exceptional price. Me and my five groomsman purchased or rented our tux here for my wedding in May 2016. I had an outstanding... Read More experience and recommended them to a good friend who also chose The Tux Shop for a wedding this April 2017. I received the same high quality garments and service as the first time around. Highly Recommend.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Louis L

Dear Jeff, Thank you so much for taking care of the tuxedos for our wedding. Everyone who got a chance to meet you raved about your level of service, work ethic, and commitment to your job. We appreciate you fitting all of us multiple times for the wedding, and in the end the... Read More tuxedos were perfect. We’ll definitely recommend your shop to anyone in Michigan looking to rent formal wear in the future. All the best, Louis Lu University of Michigan Medical School M.D. Candidate | Class of 2017

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Michelle C

Jeff was able to track down a vintage peak lapel off white dinner jacket, on very short notice. He went above and beyond when a lot of other places kind of laughed at what I was looking for. He stayed in contact with me via email and phone the whole time. He was fantastic, as... Read More was the the rest of the team. I would highly recommend The Tux Shop.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Deanna T

Everything could not have been better! We loved the service each time we visited the shop. The sales associate, Michelle, made sure we understood the timeline - which was very important as we had 5 groomsmen in from out of state. The charcoal tuxes on all the guys were... Read More amazing! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Jeffery A

Very pleased with our navy blue tuxedos for our Sept. 23, 2017 wedding! The guys and I looked awesome! Highly recommend The Tux Shop on Woodward for their caring service, attention to detail, and best of all ... the fantastic fit to our suits! They even took care of my... Read More out of state guys that couldn't make it to town until the day before!

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Christen O

Rented tuxes here for a wedding and the shop was perfect. We loved the selections, fair prices and friendly staff. We always prefer to work with a local business rather than a chain.

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Todd L

Working with Jeff and his team was great! The service is very personable and they took care of every need or concern I had. They had a large selection of tuxedos to pick from along with all of the accessories to go along with it. Jeff even came in on a Sunday early morning for... Read More me even though they were closed that day! He knew I was catching a flight out of the country that day and went over and above to come in and make a final adjustment so I was completely happy with my fit for the trip. Now, that is customer service at its finest!! I would happily refer anyone to The Tux Shop in Birmingham. Great experience, service, product, etc. Thanks to Jeff and his team for making my experience seamless and enjoyable.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Laurie P

Jeff is amazing. He went out of his way to accommodate all 10 guys the day before the wedding. Everyone looked so handsome and polished. Thanks, Jeff and staff!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Zachary D

Matt and his staff are great to work with. Had a lot of my groomsmen come in from out of town and they were able to quickly adjust to their fitting needs in a day's time. In addition, the tux shop has a wide selection of Tux's to choose from, including modern fits. I highly... Read More recommend the Tux shop for all formal events.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Andrew K

My wedding party looked really sharp. The owner is really dedicated to his customers. Unfortunately, we had a few hickups. The woman that took our original fittings and preferences no longer worked there the week before the wedding. When I went to try stuff on a few days... Read More prior, they had like nothing. Big waste of my time. Came in the next day and it was smooth sailing from there.

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Nikki P

I'm really surprised with the service we received from the tux shop after all the reviews I read and the experience we had in the beginning. We went the men's warehouse at first and had an awful experience. One of my friends husbands got his tuxes here as well so we decided to... Read More give them a try too. The service was great and the prices were better than men's warehouse. We paid for all the groomsman tuxes so I paid for everything a month or two before payment was needed and then 3 days before our wedding when the guys went in to do their fittings, it all went south. My, now husband, spent almost 3 hours in the shop because "the didn't realize we needed shoes" although on the original order showed what shoes we wanted, none of the ties were in, and the order was messed up. We didn't change anything from the original order so I'm not sure how things could have been that messed up. So 3 days before our wedding, we weren't sure if we were even going to have the right tuxes and everyone matching. Not the kind of stress you want before your wedding. My husband had to go back again the next day to get things sorted out again and in the end, luckily everyone matched and it looked really nice which is the reason they are getting the 3 stars. I hope I'm a one off case as we were really happy in the beginning and were ideal customers keeping everything simple, didn't change our order, and paid much earlier than what is needed but yet we received the worst service when there with waiting 3 hours, my husband had workers dodging him the entire time, and then the owner said "oh I meant to call you to let you know it wasn't all in". Would have been nice to know and he didn't need to east 3 hours of his time and take work off for it.

Reviewed on 6/04/2016 Mike S

We used The Tux Shop for our wedding. The Tuxedos looked amazing!! We had great customer service. Jeff went above and beyond to help us out. I would definitely recommend The Tux Shop.

Great Attention to Detail

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Justin Z

Jeff and his team did a great job of helping us put together menswear for the groomsmen, father of the bride, and others who wanted to rent clothes. They worked with us to make the guys look great! I would highly recommend this vendor for your event.

Very accomodating for a wedding party of various body types

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Jessica R

My groom and his men looked sharp!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Meghan P

The Tux Shop not only provided tuxes but also style tips and advice! We went with the new navy blue tux and Jeff helped us pick out everything from the shoes down to the buttons. He was so helpful and took time with a very indecisive bride. The men looked fantastic and people... Read More were raving about the navy tux and cognac shoes all night long!! Can't thank Jeff and the Tux shop enough. Great service indeed.

Jeff and his team are awesome!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Ashley M

My husband and I went to the Tux Shop on Woodward for our groomsmen suits for our summer wedding after a referral from a friend. We were looking for navy blue, suits that were available for rent which can be tough to find. Not only did Jeff have a great option, he was willing to... Read More go out of his way to find us exactly what we wanted. Jeff was even able to assist us with matching the tie. He has ties available for purchase in the shop as well. We were extremely happy we decided to work with the Tux Shop on Woodward-- we had nothing but a great experience from beginning to end!

Groomsmen tuxs

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Jessica T

This experience with the Tux shop was nothing but exceptional. Jeff (the owner) and Elizabeth helped us throughout the entire process. They made sure i the groom not only looked how I wanted but my fellow groomsmen were satisfied and happy with there appearances as well. The... Read More process of a pre fitting was probably the best feature the Tux shop offered above others (men's wearhouse) If any changes needed to be made it was done so things would be perfect for the big day. Thanks for EVERYTHING!!!!

Great Selection

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Kylea P

We used the Tux Shop as we wanted personal service and wanted to feel confident the tuxes were going to fit to a tee. The owner Jeff helped us from the moment we walked in the store. They took the time to walk through a lot of different options and even recommended we wait to... Read More see what new styles come in to fit our vision a little better. Given we had groomsmen spread across the country, they made everything simple and seamless. When the guys and the dads went in for fittings a few days before, there were a lot of alterations needed, but they got everything done and things fit perfectly on the guys. They all looked so handsome and put together. The tuxes were also very affordable. We would recommend The Tux Shop as we got very personal service something you can't get at a larger chain.