Dallas, TX

• Valet Parking

• Wheelchair Accessible

$$

Style

Banquet/Reception Hall, Botanic Garden/Park, Mansion/Historic Site, Unusual/Alternative

Mailing Address, Dallas, TX

Was turned away!

Reviewed on 11/13/2014 Kathryn L

I'm in the beginning stages of planning my May 2016 wedding and was told I couldn't even schedule an appointment to see this venue because they are not currently booking for 2016. I was told I could try again to take a tour in Janurary. I will be crossing this venue off my list purely because of the poor customer service I have already encountered. If scheduling a tour is so difficult I can't imagine actually trusting them as my venue.

Parent of the bride

Reviewed on 8/23/2013 hannah l

I can't say enough about how wonderful The Venue at 400 North Ervay is for a wedding reception! We worked with Sarah and Kristin and they went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure everything went smoothly. Their professionalism and attention to detail is spectacular. Their attitudes are sweet and accommodating. Because of this, we were able to relax and enjoy the entire wedding day. They worked as coordinators for all the vendors and we even had the florist and caterers comment on how helpful and gracious they were to work with. It is a gorgeous venue and because of the historical aspects of the building, our guests were intrigued by all of it! Our plans were to have the dinner in the Courtroom and move upstairs to the rooftop for the dance, but it began raining early afternoon and we had to change plans. Kristin and Sarah calmly and efficiently made the necessary changes and everything was PERFECT! Beautiful setting, fantastic staff, and we could not have been more pleased!

Reviewed on 2/08/2013 Julie S

Our wedding day was absolutely perfect, and a huge part of that perfection was due to the staff and services provided by the Venue at 400 North Ervay. From my initial contact with the Venue (Kristin), to the time we drove away in our get away car on the big day, I was nothing less than impressed! Kristin was so open to our ideas for our wedding and was willing to accomodate basically anything we asked for! She helped us with the every detail along the way, and she made our actual wedding day stress free. Another great service of the venue is how they will do so much for you. We literally just dropped off all of our items (i.e. guestbook, table decor, etc) a few days before, and the staff at the venue set up all of it and made it look tasteful and beautiful. They make you feel much calmer in the sea of stress that is wedding planning! We loved having our wedding on an amazing rooftop in the middle of downtown. It was an amazing ceremony and our guests are still talking about how unique and one of a kind the Venue was for a wedding. The courtroom was another huge draw to us when we were looking for venues. My husband is a social studies teacher, so he was sold because of the unique history of the building. The building truly sells itself. the venue at 400 North Ervay was the dream venue for us, and we were 100% satisfied. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect place to have our wedding!

TO The Venue at 400 North Ervay