Book Your Wedding with The Venue at CeNita

A BARN IN CLEVELAND, GA

The Venue at CeNita in Cleveland, Georgia, encapsulates a genuinely rustic elegance that is so difficult to find these days. This labor of love is a vineyard with an exposed wood beam and stonework event barn. It also has an outdoor ceremony space with a handcrafted arch that frames the stunning mountain vistas in the distance. The Venue at CeNita accommodates a maximum of 200 guests, but that doesn't mean that the venue is small. The open-air post building includes a sumptuous bridal suite, room on the lawn for tents and a huge functional fireplace.

From the balcony of the bridal suite, you can watch the guests arrive and take their seats outside in the specially designated ceremony space while your wedding party puts the finishing touches on their hair and makeup. Rain or shine, The Venue at CeNita provides what you need to make sure nothing stands between your guests and the reception of your dreams.

This venue wonderfully blends a multitude of charms. For couples who want a refreshing, almost Mediterranean feel to their wedding day, the rows of carefully cultivated vines and mists rolling in from the nearby Yonah Mountain are an exquisite backdrop. If you're inclined toward more traditional Southern charm, The Venue at CeNita walks the line between rustic and sophisticated with ease. In the spring and summer, the rolling hills offer a verdant setting dotted with splashes of color from wildflowers; in the autumn, the nearby forests provide a cacophony of warm colors that provide amazing photographs for your fall wedding.

The Venue at CeNita's 3,200-square-foot event building is packed to the brim with amenities, including:

• Large stack-rock fireplace
  • Many recessed ceiling fans to keep air flowing
  • Drop-down Eisenglass curtain sides and patio heaters
  • A 1,600-square-foot enclosed, climate-controlled area with restrooms and dressing rooms
  • A 300-square-foot serving/prep room for catering with ice machine, four-bowl sink, refrigerator/freezer and counters

Guest tables and chairs, as well as additional ceremony seating, are included in the rental fee. Additional tables for buffet/drink stations and gift table (including six cocktail tables) are also included. There is also top-of-the-line audiovisual equipment available. A list of preferred vendors is available upon request and the staff at The Venue at CeNita is willing to help you every step along the way leading up to your wedding day.

• Private balcony off the upstairs bridal suite
  • A 500-square-foot dressing room with private restroom and five lighted hair and makeup stations
  • Ceremony platform with electrical access and portable sound system and microphones
  • On-site parking

• Outdoor - Covered

Barn, Mountain, Vineyard

659 Dock Dorsey Rd, Cleveland, GA (706) 892-7399

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Jessica A

The Venue at CeNita was perfect for our wedding on September 3rd, 2017. The natural beauty from the mountains and vineyard make decorating so easy as very little extra is needed. The owner made the day of the wedding stress free as she already had the reception tables, altar,... Read More and chairs for the ceremony set up. She went out of her way to make the altar look the way I wanted and changed things for me at the last minute. She couldn't have been more helpful and accommodating. The bridal suite is perfect! I couldn't have asked for a better place to have my wedding and would recommend it to anyone!

Beautiful Wedding

Reviewed on 3/10/2013 Mindy G

CeNita Vineyards made our wedding day special from the big event, down to the details. The venue is family owned and they went above and beyond to help us prepare and carry out the wedding. The family provided options and solutions to many questions that we hadn’t even... Read More considered. The venue, vineyards and surrounding panoramic mountain landscape photographed beautifully. The rock face of Yonah Mt. is framed by trees lining the background of the alter platform.The natural wooden finish of the exterior provided a perfect backdrop for our photobooth. The upstairs bridal suite is gorgeous and spacious with lots of mirrors and room for everyone to get ready. It has a balcony on one side and a window out to the lawn so the bride can view guests being seated for the ceremony. The open air reception area comfortably seated the 200 guests and was accented by a grand rock fire place that provided a focal point as well as heat on the October night. We thank CeNita Vineyards for beautiful hosting our wedding and highly recommend the venue for any event.

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Liz J

Cenita was nothing short of incredible. Donna was so wonderful to work with. She checked in on us several times and was ready for everything. On top of a friendly and loving staff, the venue itself was breathtaking. we had the most perfect day, thank you so much Cenita!

2017-11-21T19:11:50 Response from the vendor

You are welcome! It was our pleasure to help you make the day go as smoothly as possible and to be the best day ever!! Thank you for choosing The Venue at CeNita!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Amber W

Beautiful Venue!!! Our wedding was on October 1st, 2017 and our day went very smoothly. We absolutely loved having our wedding at CeNita and Donna is very nice and easy to work with.

2017-11-07T18:53:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you Amber, you were a pleasure to work with as well!! Yours was such a beautiful wedding!! I loved the chair ties and other extra touches you did to dress up our place! Just lovely!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Sydney J

Perfect!!!!! Everything went smoothly from the start to the finish. Donna was wonderful to work with! She was helpful and willing to go the extra mile to make our day amazing. We can't wait to get our pictures back and relive the day!

2017-10-15T19:30:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you Sydney! It was our pleasure to help you host such a beautiful wedding! I, too, am anxious to see your professional photos! Please send a few my way when you get them back. Best wishes! Donna

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Kristen C

I had my wedding here in April 2017 and it exceeded my expectation. My day was completely perfect (despite rain almost the whole day) but Donna made everything so amazing and was such a delight to work with! If you have the chance to have your wedding here, don't hesitate! You... Read More will not regret it! The pictures are gorgeous and the atmosphere is so comfortable and worshipful for a Christ-centered ceremony. My husband and I couldn't have asked for anything better.

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Emily S

This venue is gorgeous!!!!! Donna is so easy to work with. She answered every question we had in a timely manner and the venue was set up exactly as we wanted prior to the wedding. You can't find a better venue! The views are worth every penny. All my guest enjoyed it as well... Read More and talked about the venue for days!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Kayla H

The Venue at CeNita was the most stunning location for a whimsical wedding. Between the mountainous and beautiful vineyard, it was absolutely gorgeous and made for some amazing pictures! I had so many people compliment the venue after the wedding! And Donna was so great and... Read More helpful! Very nice people and great to work with!

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Jenna O

DREAM WEDDING VENUE! CeNita Vineyards is hands-down THE most amazing wedding venue in the North Georgia area. It offers the best of both worlds -- a romantic mountain vineyard wedding, with both quick and easy access to all the conveniences of metropolitan downtown Atlanta. The... Read More owner Donna is such a joy to work with. She is very friendly, flexible, communicative and will go the extra mile to make sure things are set up just the way you like. The open air barn is very spacious, with tall ceilings, and is well lit (unlike other pavilion style venues we looked at).The bridal sweet is soft and inviting and has all the accoutrements a wedding party could ask for. The stunning vistas, towering stone fireplace and glowing cafe lights add to the already dramatic and lovely ambiance of the venue. AND... you can't beat their prices! Seriously. If you're even considering getting married in the North Georgia mountains, you have to check the Venue at CeNita out! It is a must. Enjoy the planning! It will be over before you know it. Cheers to the bride and groom to be!

Reviewed on 11/24/2016 Jesseca G

We could not have asked for a better experience. Not only is Cenita gorgeous year round but the owners are incredibly kind and helpful. We fell in love with Cenita from the first visit. I was pretty set on an outside/barn wedding and the open style Cenita offers made the whole... Read More day cohesive and easy. We were absolutely blown away by Cenita. Donna (one of the owners) was always accessible, kind, and knowledgeable. We never had an issue she couldn't work with. The cost of the venue is more affordable than surrounding barns/vineyards, they do allow alcohol with a bartender, and they handle set up and take down of chairs and tables. They do have several decorations, linens, and altar options. Donna was also helpful with making a floor plan to best utilize the inside space. She made herself available to us every step of the way. Donna really seals the deal with this venue. From pre-planning to day-of Cenita was incredible. We could not have hoped for a better wedding.

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Cara I

The Venue at CeNita is the dream venue. It is beautiful itself and is also surrounded by endless natural beauty! When you really take a look, it is evident that every single detail about this venue is cared for by the family that owns it. It is honestly perfect in every way! I... Read More was worried about the potential for bad weather, and their alternate plan was an excellent back-up to ease my mind! Donna is so personable and flexible, and from our first meeting, I knew it was going to be the perfect venue! I am so grateful for the memories that were made there.

Reviewed on 11/22/2016

It truly was love at first sight. CeNita was the first wedding venue my daughter visited and she didn't need to look any farther. It was everything she had hoped for and more! Beautiful views of the mountains and vineyards, wonderful indoor and outdoor options, just the... Read More perfect setting for the most special day. The bridal suite was amazing with so many unique and adorable touches. Donna was so sweet and easy to work with, taking a lot of stress out of the planning. She easily guided us through the layout and logistics of the setup, recommended vendors and had many accessories available for us to use. It was the most spectacular day. You can't miss with this venue!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Ansley P

I fell in love with CeNita as soon as I saw it. The views are incredible, the owner is fantastic, AND it didn't break the bank! Our wedding was absolutely perfect and Donna is so easy to work with. 5 stars doesn't do this place justice!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Jess J

Amazing venue and amazing customer service. Working with Donna was comfortable and easy. When it looked like rain was looming, she worked with me to create a new plan for rain (that we didn't end up needing). The venue was built to be a venue, outlets in the right place,... Read More appropriate parking and restroom areas, beautiful brides room with enough space for me, my 4 bridesmaids, flower girl and ring bearer to be comfortable. It was everything imagined and I couldn't reccommend them more.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Debbie E

I would highly recommend CeNita! Donna was a pleasure to work with and everything turned out great! We had so many compliments from our guests! The vineyards were a perfect backdrop for pictures! I used vendors that Donna recommended and was not disappointed at all! Great... Read More time had by all!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016

Absolutely breathtaking! I had my wedding here one month ago and I am still getting compliments about how beautiful the venue was. One of our groomsmen had been in 7 weddings this year and he said this venue was by far his favorite!! I will without a doubt recommend this venue... Read More to anyone planning their future wedding! It was a dream!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Esther P

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!!!! The venue is spectacular, and is family oriented from its origin. The whole place has that feeling. Donna is so very sweet and easy to work with. This place was amazing for the ceremony and reception, and the great guest compliments keep coming... Read More about the venue we chose! You can pick your own vendors, stock your own bar (beer and wine), and make the wedding exactly what you want and need.

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Jessica O

PERFECT VENUE! I could go on for hours about how incredible this venue was for our wedding! My husband and I got married September 6, 2015 and it was the most magical day at Cenita. Their venue is built from the most beautiful story of family and love and they are great people.... Read More Donna is AMAZING! Not only will she do anything she can to accommodate you but she works with on everything and wants to make sure the day is special. It is very affordable and such a gorgeous place they really all you need to do is show up :) I looked at over 20 venues in the North Ga area and Cenita Vineyards was by far the best choice. They have plenty of chairs, tables, and linens so you don't need to worry about renting those off site. She also some decor and you are welcome to any of it which is great. They set up the floor plan ahead of time with you and when you come they have all of it set up so all you have to do is add your own personal touch. Donna is very flexible and works with you so much to make sure the day is great. My wedding day was perfect and I couldn't have asked for a better place to tie the knot!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Lauren P

The Venue at Cenita Vineyards was the venue of our dreams! The staff was so sweet and helpful! Yonah Mountain was the PERFECT backdrop for our pictures, and the vineyards are to die for! I would definitely recommend this venue!

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Brittany S

CeNita is beyond incredible! My husband and I recently were married at this venue and absolutely loved it! The venue is STUNNING and Donna was wonderful to work with and made it very easy for us. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone. The barn was built specifically for... Read More weddings so it is very well thought out in both layout and amenities. The venue in itself is so beautifully set up that it did not take much work at all to decorate. The value you receive for the price is above and beyond. This venue is well worth booking for your special day!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Hollyann R

This venue was truly perfect. We could not have picked a better place. The views are endless. There is mountains, vineyards and a gorgeous inside area for a reception. Its all breathtaking. As if the views were not enough the staff is spectacular. Ms. Donna that runs things is... Read More beyond helpful and they ensure everything runs smoothly throughout the whole process and on the big day. You couldn't ask for better than CeNita.

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Skylar W

We just got married at Cenita, and everything about this venue is incredible. The owner Donna is so incredible- she was always available, answering any questions I had- she was so sweet to me and my family. They really gave us the wedding we have always dreamed of plus way more.... Read More The grounds are so beautiful- so well kept, mount yonah and the vineyard make the most beautiful backdrop to your perfect day! And on top of that the reception space is stunning. You can't beat the price, they allow outside caterers, they work with you. Trust me brides- GET MARRIED HERE!

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Victoria H

Just amazing. First of all, the venue is absolutely beautiful! Mountain views, vineyards, beautiful and unique pavilion and kept grounds. You really can't even catch the beauty by the pictures, it is just incredible. Our ceremony and reception were just perfect. Secondly, the... Read More owner/manager Donna is so helpful and awesome! She helped us with any way that she could and helped us plan out things we were unsure of. This venue has a family owned feel and you can feel the love that was put into building it. I can't rave enough about this awesome venue, if you're looking for a outdoor wedding with awesome mountain views.. Look no further!!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016

I would highly recommend CeNita Vineyards for your wedding. The Venue is absolutely gorgeous! To quote one of the wedding guest, "it is such a heavenly setup". So much natural beauty with Yonah Mountain framed in as the backdrop for the wedding ceremony. The pictures turned... Read More out absolutely gorgeous! And Donna is absolutely a pleasure to work with. The wedding coordinator commented that this was the most pleasant venue that she has worked with and she has worked a lot of weddings! My daughter, the bride, was extremely happy with the outcome of her wedding at this venue.

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Hayley F

We absolutely LOVED Cenita and Donna. The venue is exactly what you see on pinterest when you're planning your dream wedding. We knew we wanted our wedding to be in the mountains, and we just happened to stumble upon the Venue at Cenita. Donna went out of her way to show us... Read More around on a whim. She was there to help us anytime we needed guidance. She also recommended the wedding planner we ended up using, who was also a life saver! Our wedding ended up being ever more gorgeous, easy, and memorable than I imagined it would be. I highly recommend you using Cenita!

Meet The Manager

Donna Fitzpatrick

My name is Donna Fitzpatrick. I manage The Venue at CeNita, but I'm also one of the owners. My parents gave this beautiful spot of land as a Christmas present several years ago to me and my 5 siblings. As a group, we have developed a beautiful, magical and awe inspiring location for couples to celebrate one of the most important events of their lives. We have the best of outdoor venues with our beautiful views and handsome, covered pavilion for the reception. In case of rain, we can move the ceremony in at the last minute. It is our goal to help make your wedding day all you dream of!