Rustic, elegant barn, breathtaking ceremony site

The Venue is nestled on a private ranch with hundred year old oak trees overlooking miles of the Texas hill country with majestic sunset views. You'll be able to enjoy wildlife right at the back porch. Located just 6 miles south of downtown Fredericksburg, minutes away from the vineyard corridor, and hundreds of lodging establishments. Our spacious venue will be 10,000 sq. ft. The main event room is 5,300 sq. ft. which accommodates 350 guests. 2,800 square feet of wrap around covered porches. Private suites for the wedding parties are available with the bridal suite upstairs overlooking the main room. The Venue has many scenic sites allowing for some of the best photo opportunities. Our mission is to offer an exquisite venue and services for our clients

• Outdoor - Covered

Civil Union, Commitment Ceremony, Elopement, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Ballroom, Farm + Ranch, Barn

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Service Staff

170 Side Saddle Lane, Fredericksburg, TX (830) 990-2345

Reviewed on 1/19/2018 Hope H

I have been out to the venue numerous times and every time I am in awe of how beautiful the venue is!! I am so ready to get married there. It will truly be magical. There are so so so many little details that make the venue above and beyond ALL others in the area!! I am having a... Read More big wedding and it will hold all of my guests with ease. The outdoor ceremony sight is so breathtaking. The last time I went out and looked at it my mom, my future mother-in-law and I all got very emotional. I personally love that the bridal suite is upstairs looking over the entire building. I will get to see everything taking place, while my girls and I are getting ready! I could write about 10 pages of good things, but if you are looking for a venue if Fredericksburg this is IT!

Mary Eckert

Mary grew up in Fredericksburg and is the youngest of seven. She owns, the family buiness, In-Step Fashions, a ladies' retail shop of thirty years in Fredericksburg. She enjoys working with people and opportunities to serve others. After shopping for a venue for her son's wedding, she discovered the need for a more spacious barn like venue. The Venue has a down to earth feel yet beautifully designed with reclaimed woods and tin. Mary has over 30 years of customer service . Each day is a blessing to her and she wants to be a part of helping others start a new chapter in their lives.