The VERVE - Crowne Plaza Natick

Natick, MA

Capacity: More than 400 | WEBSITE | PHONE

The Perfect Wedding & Reception Venue Near Boston!

Welcome to Metrowest's finest in world-class luxury hotel located only 15 miles west of downtown Boston and minutes from the Massachusetts Turnpike (I-90), Routes 128, 495 and I-95. Featuring award-winning guest service staff and spectacular interior surroundings.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

Banquet/Reception Hall, Hotel/Resort, Restaurant

1360 Worcester Street, Natick, MA

Amazing wedding venue

Reviewed on 11/04/2012 Emily A

What can I say? Last night I had my wedding at The Verve. I woke up smiling. Everything was perfect, and I mean it. When we were first started looking for venues, we really didn't know what we were looking for. Well, this hotel has it all. Sherry, the Senior Catering manager was fabulous. She was the main reason we booked this spectacular location. We trusted her from the beginning and she delivered. My husband and I had our dream wedding at The Verve. Everything went smoothly and was exactly how we wanted it. The food was awesome and the staff was very helpful. I never lost contact with Sherry. She was always available from start to finish. Anytime I needed her she was there, and if she was out someone else would always get in contact with me. I loved how easy it was to talk to her, she is a perfect fit for her position. Her positive attitude and sparkling personality will make any bride feel like they are the most important person. The lobby and ballrooms are so incredible, I will cherish the photographs forever. The guest rooms are clean and very modern. I will definitely be recommending The Verve for any event you may be planning.

Sounds good...

Reviewed on 12/02/2014 Michelle B

Do not get me wrong, the venue is beautiful and very funky/fun! That is the exact reason that we chose it! The pre-event staff are fantastic! We had multiple meetings, they were very helpful and always available for questions and such. Unfortunately, the day of our wedding - the event staff was always missing. We felt we needed to search to report issues or ask questions. Our wedding was beautiful, however, I felt like the day of there was a lot of added stress.

Thoroughly Unreliable

Reviewed on 2/07/2013 Steven L

The Crowne Plaza/Natick is a poor choice of venue for an event that you care about. We signed a contract in April, 2012 for an date in January, 2013, and left a sizable deposit. In the interim we had several conversations with them about details. So we were shocked, just a couple of months before the event, when the Crowne Plaza told us they'd decided not to host our event after all. When we pointed out that dozens of our guests had already booked travel to Boston, they expressed absolutely no concern or sympathy, and indeed they were downright nasty on the telephone. Once it became clear that they weren't going to change their minds, we launched a frantic (and, thankfully, successful) search for another venue nearby --- but trust me, this is not the kind of stress you want to be facing two months before your wedding. To add insult to injury, the Crowne Plaza dragged its feet about returning our deposit, and absolutely refused to pay interest, despite having held our money for over six months. These people are not to be trusted with anything, let alone one of the most important days of your life.

Don't do it!

Reviewed on 11/19/2011 Julie K

The food it top notch! The wedding uncoordinator and general management is bottom of the barrel. They would have no stars if it were not for the excellent food and catring staff.

TO The VERVE - Crowne Plaza Natick