Book Your Wedding with The VERVE - Crowne Plaza Natick

A BALLROOM IN NATICK, MA

The Apollo Ballroom. Host a cocktail reception for 500 or a luxe seated banquet for 250 in this dramatic space, which includes striking custom lighting, upscale neutral decor and dazzling chandeliers. Satellite spaces Apollo I, II, III and IV offer additional space for optimal guest flow for cocktails and casual mingling.

The Constellation Room. With more than 2,800 square feet and space for 200 seated guests (350 for cocktails), the Constellation Room offers modern setting for your city reception.

The Phoenix Room. The Phoenix Room and its sister space, the Gemini Room, are suitable for more intimate celebrations, seating 120 and 60 guests respectively. With your custom decorations and wedding colors, these rooms pop with personality and modern appeal.

The VERVE - Crowne Plaza Natick is a full-service wedding venue. Attentive cocktail service, gourmet international cuisine prepared by renowned chefs, experienced decoration consultants, photographers and entertainers work together seamlessly to create a beautiful, stress-free wedding for you and your guests.

Your wedding planner will arrange a private tasting event before you set your menu selections with the chef and catering staff. You and your future spouse can custom-create a dining experience that's as unique as you are. Hand-crafted cocktails, domestic and international wines and beers, champagne toasts and luxury liquors are all options in your bar package. Choose from butlered hors d'oeuvres, elegant cheese and fruit displays, succulent entrees and mouth-watering desserts that complement the star of the show, your beautifully decorated and presented wedding cake.

Custom table decorations and luxurious table linens and napkins to complement your wedding colors are all available when you book your wedding at VERVE - Crowne Plaza Natick. Of course, glittering stemware, china and flatware, as well as white glove service, are included in your catering package.

Planning your wedding at the VERVE - Crowne Plaza Natick offers the couple and their wedding party and guests attractive extra perks to make for a truly memorable wedding weekend:

• Beautiful spaces and custom menus for an unforgettable engagement party, rehearsal dinner or post-nuptial brunch the morning after your wedding
  • Luxury accommodations with concierge services to arrange excursions and entertainment for out-of-town guests
  • Free parking
  • Limousine service

Your Wedding should Pop, Rock & Roll at The VERVE

From Lava Lamps to seasonal concerts express your day with VERVE in our hotel designed to pay tribute to 20th Century Pop. Just outside the City of Boston, The VERVE-Crowne Plaza Hotel, Natick, is a full-service, fully refreshed hotel that nods its head to the artwork and décor of the 20th Century – from our restaurant that embraces Julia Child and the advent of televised cooking shows to our hip lounge, the Violet Thorn, with custom cocktails, your day will be as retro, mod, or as traditional as you want to fit your style. Create your day with uniqueness that sparkles with charisma, liveliness and zest – allowing you to feel The VERVE.

Ballroom, Hotel, Restaurant

1360 Worcester Street, Natick, MA (508) 416-3475

Reviewed on 5/24/2015 Christine M

It's been a week since my husband and I got married. Our cocktail hour and reception was held here at the The Verve Crowne Plaza Hotel. I also stayed to get ready here before the big event! We were both well taken care of from start to finish and there was never s time where we... Read More felt uncomfortable or worried of the outcome. The hotel's whole team was beyond excellent and made sure that everything ran smoothly. We both truly felt that we had nothing to worry about and more importantly, every single detail was done well. To name a few, Matt, Deborah, Michelle, & Ana worked closely with us to make our wedding day very memorable. It was such a great day! The chef was very friendly and easy to talk to and makes the best food! Our guests to this day continue to rave about how beautiful everything was and how much they all enjoyed the food!! Our special day turned out to be as perfect as we both imagined it to be thanks to them and everyone else who supported us and made it possible!

Amazing wedding venue

Reviewed on 11/04/2012 Emily A

What can I say? Last night I had my wedding at The Verve. I woke up smiling. Everything was perfect, and I mean it. When we were first started looking for venues, we really didn't know what we were looking for. Well, this hotel has it all. Sherry, the Senior Catering manager was... Read More fabulous. She was the main reason we booked this spectacular location. We trusted her from the beginning and she delivered. My husband and I had our dream wedding at The Verve. Everything went smoothly and was exactly how we wanted it. The food was awesome and the staff was very helpful. I never lost contact with Sherry. She was always available from start to finish. Anytime I needed her she was there, and if she was out someone else would always get in contact with me. I loved how easy it was to talk to her, she is a perfect fit for her position. Her positive attitude and sparkling personality will make any bride feel like they are the most important person. The lobby and ballrooms are so incredible, I will cherish the photographs forever. The guest rooms are clean and very modern. I will definitely be recommending The Verve for any event you may be planning.

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Maggie L

We used the Verve for our room block and post-wedding brunch, due to proximity to our wedding venue and because their bar is open late. I would NOT recommend using the Verve for any future events. Front desk and event staff were very friendly and accommodating, however event... Read More and room block booking was painful to say the least. We reserved our room block about 9 months before the event, at which point we also booked our suite. I planned to use the suite to get ready with bridesmaids the day of, so we requested the one-room suite, instead of two rooms, so the space was more flexible. They confirmed we had that room in March and then the front desk confirmed it again in May. Fast forward to the week of and they tell us that room has been guaranteed to another guest. Many phone calls later they finally folded and gave us the room they promised us but added a ton of stress to our lives two days before our wedding. Again the front desk was very pleasant about it and went above and beyond to help us, but the booking staff (I think they are with a different agency or something) were absolutely unhelpful, rude, and totally bought into the Crowne Plaza bureaucracy instead of trying to help. Booking the brunch was also unprofessional and rude. Kerry sent multiple catty emails basically suggesting we were being stingy with our brunch because we wanted to do an omelette station with bagels and coffee instead of a buffet breakfast. Even though literally no one has ever enjoyed a buffet breakfast and the site of buffet eggs makes me sick - seriously they are always garbage. It's clear to me Kerry tries to toy with people's emotions to upsell them on things they do not need or want. Don't bother with this bureaucracy and rudeness if you can avoid it. Absolutely the worst/rudest vendor I dealt with related to our wedding.

Sounds good...

Reviewed on 12/02/2014 Michelle B

Do not get me wrong, the venue is beautiful and very funky/fun! That is the exact reason that we chose it! The pre-event staff are fantastic! We had multiple meetings, they were very helpful and always available for questions and such. Unfortunately, the day of our wedding -... Read More the event staff was always missing. We felt we needed to search to report issues or ask questions. Our wedding was beautiful, however, I felt like the day of there was a lot of added stress.

Thoroughly Unreliable

Reviewed on 2/07/2013 Steven L

The Crowne Plaza/Natick is a poor choice of venue for an event that you care about. We signed a contract in April, 2012 for an date in January, 2013, and left a sizable deposit. In the interim we had several conversations with them about details. So we were shocked, just a... Read More couple of months before the event, when the Crowne Plaza told us they'd decided not to host our event after all. When we pointed out that dozens of our guests had already booked travel to Boston, they expressed absolutely no concern or sympathy, and indeed they were downright nasty on the telephone. Once it became clear that they weren't going to change their minds, we launched a frantic (and, thankfully, successful) search for another venue nearby --- but trust me, this is not the kind of stress you want to be facing two months before your wedding. To add insult to injury, the Crowne Plaza dragged its feet about returning our deposit, and absolutely refused to pay interest, despite having held our money for over six months. These people are not to be trusted with anything, let alone one of the most important days of your life.

Don't do it!

Reviewed on 11/19/2011 Julie K

The food it top notch! The wedding uncoordinator and general management is bottom of the barrel. They would have no stars if it were not for the excellent food and catring staff.

Meet The Manager

Kerry Kirley

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding celebration! I have been working with brides and grooms to plan their weddings for nearly two decades and I love being a part of my clients' most happiest events. From the moment I meet with a couple until the day they say their vows, I personally assist all of our brides and grooms with planning their reception at The VERVE - Crowne Plaza Hotel in Natick, Mass. I would be delighted to provide a personal tour of our unique spaces for your upcoming celebration.