Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Caribbean, Flamenco, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100

Serving South Florida (305) 767-8381

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Linda C

Mike was awesome! He led the processional and recessional during the ceremony exactly how I envisioned the music to be and kept the party going all night during the reception. Everyone kept talking about how much fun they had! I wish he played a few more songs off of my... Read More playlist and asked us how to pronounce some last names, but it didn't matter because everyone had a great time. The Photo Booth was also a great time! Thanks for being so professional Mike, and being exactly what we needed music-wise at our wedding!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Andrea N

Mike was Very professional and helpful at my wedding. He does an amazing job at keeping the party going. Thank you for everything.

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Alfred C

Pros: Great personality, easy to talk to, very professional, friendly, energetic, reads the audience well, and accommodates to changes well. Cons: Made a couple mistakes during the reception which were very dissappointing and sound quality was bad at some points during the... Read More reception. Mike was very easy to talk to and catered to our needs. He has a program where we input the songs we wanted him to play and when to play them. We also gave him an outline of events for the ceremony and reception, however, he made a few mistakes. Not all of them were serious, such as, putting up the wrong color of lights but there were some that were very disappointing. He did not announce all of the bridal party as they entered the reception hall as stated in the outline given to him. We were very disappointed with this and assume the bridal party was as well. Also, there were complaints from the guests that they could not hear and when they did, it was echoing. I give Mike the benefit of the doubt and assume that was just an issue with the acoustics of the hall, however, we chose him partly because he has been a DJ at that venue before and assumed that he would have expected the acoustic issue and would have addressed it appropriately but he did not. Apart from those issues, Mike was an amazing DJ and rose to the difficult task of energizing a mostly conservative Christian Eastern cultural crowd who would have otherwise been very boring. He brought life to the party and his friendly and energetic personality spread over the oncoming crowd to the dancefloor.

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Melissa M

Very late review but much deserved! Mike was our DJ for our November '16 wedding. He was outstanding- and that's an understatement. 'Till this day our guest keep asking us for his information. He was by far one of the most ,if not the most, professional vendor I worked with... Read More throughout the entire process. He did not bother us about a single detail and still managed to capture everything we needed. We got a compelete package with him, including a photo booth. Everything was 99.5% perfect. The 0.5% negative was that the photo booth seemed to be having some issues and caused a bit of a delay. Still, even with that, I couldn't think of a more perfect DJ-company to hire. If you need a sign, this is it. Go for it and hire the vibe DJ's. Lots of love- Mel & Zach.

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 jenna s

Vibe DJ was awesome! Great value for a photo booth, DJ (with DJ booth), gobo light and slide shows. Mike was super professional during prep and very responsive. Easy to work with personality. Personality and DJ skills during the event were also on par with the party. He kept... Read More the party moving and on time. Played the majority of the music we requested, obviously there wasn't enough time for allll the songs we wanted lol Would recommend them to anyone and definitely will use them again.

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Toni J

Mike was great to work with right from the beginning. His response time was quick, he was extremely easy to talk to and work with and I immediately trusted him. The DJ is one of the most important parts of making sure your wedding night runs smooth and everyone has fun. Mike did... Read More a great job with keeping everyone on the dance floor and dancing. Everyone is still telling my husband and I that our wedding was the best wedding they have ever been too! We hired Mike to DJ our reception and ceremony, provide up lighting, a monogram and photo booth. Everything turned our beautiful and perfect! He even went out of this way to do some special requests for us. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Nikki I

Mike was an amazing choice for our wedding DJ. He was professional and quick to respond to any and all questions we had during the planning process. He helped provide us with everything we asked for and more, and was even able to put together a custom combination for a special... Read More parent dance. He did an awesome job playing great music and kept our guests dancing all night long and also provided beautiful uplighting and a gorgeous DJ booth. He was the BEST choice for a DJ!

Reviewed on 5/09/2016 Erica B

Mike, Thank you for everything! Our wedding was incredible. We knew from the first time we spoke to you that you would kill it, but the end result was beyond words. Mike helped us from the very beginning. He was extremely attentive, responsive and on his game. He made the... Read More room look beautiful with the lights, knew exactly what to do and when to do it. But most of all, unlike many S.Fla vendors, he didn't see us as $ signs. He treated us with the utmost respect, took care of everything he said he would, & sat with us 3 times to cover the details of the wedding. To any of my friends/family/acquaintances about to throw a party, we will definitely refer Mike. He made our wedding a day to remember. Thank you again Mike!! -Erica & Matt

Reviewed on 5/06/2016 Aileen S

Mike was incredible and I would give him a super duper recommendation. Not only was he a great DJ for the party, but he was a perfect professional throughout the wedding planning process. He was always available for questions, very friendly, organized and quick to respond.... Read More He treats you more like a friend than as a client! We had a few special requests to personalize our wedding, and he executed them even better than I imagined. What I really appreciated was how respectful and polite he was with our parents (who were nervous about making speeches). He made everyone feel right at ease, but he helped keep the party going. If Mike is available--book him! Thank you Mike!

Reviewed on 3/14/2016 Samantha S

One word: epic. Mike is super easy to work with, super affordable, always there to answer any questions, and he always make sure you get exactly what you want. I was planning my wedding from over 1,000 miles away. I would speak with Mike regularly during all my wedding planning,... Read More and he made everything so easy! I knew that when it came down to my guests having a great time dancing to great music, Mike had it covered. I highly recommend getting a Photo Booth as well! Mike's props are so much fun, and there are a TON of them! My guests had a blast with the photos.

Reviewed on 3/07/2016

We had the pleasure of Mike being able to DJ our wedding at The Addison in Boca Raton. He was AMAZING! So professional and easy to work with. He and his team really take pride in their business. Was very nervous about picking a DJ because they can often be cheesy and outdated or... Read More to over the top. Mike shattered all of those worries. He truly cares about his clients and wants the best experience for them. I would recommend him for any event. We already told other friends to book him for their weddings. Thanks for everything Mike!

Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 12/31/2015 Monica R

Mike was AMAZING and really completed my wedding day. My husband and I met with him at a local Starbucks months before our wedding and discussed all the details. Mike worked with our budget and was able to make suggestions for our big day. Mike confirmed details with us the week... Read More before our wedding and even went over the pronunciation of names in our party. On the day of our wedding, Mike was welcoming and made us feel at ease. He was friendly, outgoing(not too over the top), and professional. Everyone loved the selection of music that he played. I highly suggest The Vibe DJs.

Best Wedding DJ Company EVER

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Lyndi B

This company and especially the DJ (Mike P.) were incredible and truly lifesavers for my wedding after having to fire my previously hired wedding DJ just days before my wedding. It might seem like company or DJ can do a wedding but I assure you this is simply not true. Mike came... Read More in days before my wedding, asked exactly the right questions and knew exactly how to manage the feel and flow of my wedding. He was truly a professional but also an engaging and fun DJ. He doesn't need a script but instead only an agenda which makes everything more natural. The company has awesome ratings and even better...their prices are extremely reasonable. I recommend you contacting the VibeDJs for any event.

Reviewed on 6/29/2015 Rebecca S

Mike was affordable, accessible, and a pleasure to work with. He literally made sure our wedding guests were dancing NON-STOP the entire wedding. The dance floor was hardly big enough for everyone!! I was so excited to see all ages of folks dancing and having a total blast.... Read More I didn't think it would be possible to have teens, young adults, parents, and grandparents dancing all together! We had a very diverse international group and Mike ensured the style of music was appropriate yet upbeat and ON POINT!

Awesome

Reviewed on 6/22/2015

Thank you Mike!!!!!!!! From the beginning you were so responsive and friendly. I felt instantly comfortable as soon as we met with you. Our wedding was perfect. All the songs, the flow, the photo booth, everything was perfect and I'm so glad you were our DJ. Everyone was really... Read More up dancing the whole time. Thank you again!!!!!!

BEST WEDDING DJ EVER!

Reviewed on 5/02/2015 Kayla S

I do not even know where to begin to describe what an amazing experience I had with The Vibe DJs. We were planning this Florida wedding while living in Texas and Mike made it the most easiest and pleasant experience ever! He actually listens to what you want and provides you... Read More with over the top expectations. He makes planning your big day so easy! He called three days before to make sure we were both on the same page and he ensured me that I will have nothing to worry about and I didn't! He even asked if I had a wedding coordinator (which we didn't because we couldn't afford it) and he said "I'll be your wedding coordinator" which meant the world to us. On our big day he did not disappoint! He got there early to set up and his booth looked amazing! He made sure everyone was lined up and were where they were supposed to be before the announcements into the reception and his music playlist was amazing and kept people dancing! I cannot thank Mike and The Vibe DJs enough for such an amazing, worry free night.

The Vibes are Perfection in Musical Form!

Reviewed on 4/15/2015

Book him! Simple as that... I vetted 7 DJs in Miami for our wedding and Mike (The Vibes) was by far the most responsive and reasonable person of all of them. While others only cared about packages and getting us signed up, The Vibes was all about how they could make our vision a... Read More reality. He always picked up the phone when I called and when he said he would call me back on a specific day, he did just that. All my friends can't stop talking about how much fun our wedding was and how good the music was. He was even able to get us CO2 cannons (no other DJ would help us with that). His setup was professional and his energy was great. When you book him he has an online tool where you outline everything that is going to happen. A week before our wedding we met up for coffee and we did one final walk through. Thanks again Mike for making the most important day of our lives so memorable. Was a perfect performance. I highly recommend The Vibes.

Fantastic DJ

Reviewed on 4/07/2015 Erin C

Mike did a superb job as DJ for our wedding- we had so many comments from guests about how great the DJ was, how fun the dancing was etc. Even the bar tenders commented it was one of the best weddings they had ever worked at. He took cues from us well, stayed within our... Read More requested genres and didnt deviate unless we okayed it, which I greatly appreciated. We were sort of last minute planners and really not stressed- I think we probably stressed him out more by not putting our information in his website platform soon enough, however he has it avaialble to do well enough ahead so you arent doing it last minute like us. Mike was also helpful with getting our violinst set up the day of, checking sound etc. I defintely recommend him for your wedding/event!

Amazing DJ & MC

Reviewed on 4/01/2015 Kathleen F

It is very hard to find a good MC and a good DJ... luckily he is GREAT at both! So easy to work with and is polite and professional. Our wedding was a blast and it was truly because of him! Thanks Mike!

The Most Epic Wedding

Reviewed on 3/27/2015 Monica O

I can't begin to express how amazing Mike and his crew were. Mike was helpful, professional, and easy to work with. He made our wedding a truly AMAZING experience. The crowd didn't stop dancing and I'm still being told by the guest that they had a great time. We have found our... Read More DJ for all our upcoming events. I HIGHLY recommend The Vibe DJ to anyone who wants an unforgettable wedding. Thank you again Mike for being so fantastic with us.

Great DJ

Reviewed on 2/18/2015 Shani M

Mike of Vibe DJs was amazing, the setup was very nice and he was on time and ready to roll. He kept the whole party rocking with a very good and diverse spelection of music. If you're having a wedding and need a DJ, just book Mike and call it a day. I promise you will be glad... Read More you did. The process is so professional, he has a website where you can select "must play" songs and genres of music you want. Thanks for making our wedding a blast and we look forward to using you again for parties/events.

Great DJ/Awesome Service/Very Professional

Reviewed on 2/08/2015 Paola V

Mike was recommended to us by our photographer for our January 2015 wedding. Upon meeting him, he was very professional and well spoken. He was also very organized and provided us with a way to choose the music we wanted at our wedding reception, which we thought was very... Read More useful. He also prepared an incredible mix for the "father/daughter dance" that I actually danced to with my cousin instead. He was very easy to get a hold of throughout my entire wedding planning process and at the day of the wedding, he looked very professional and his set up was very stylish (i.e. cover up of the equipment; professional equipment) and had great sound quality. He also was very attuned to the crowd and kept the crowd dancing and partying! Thank you Mike for a job well done!!! We are so happy!

The Vibe DJ

Reviewed on 1/03/2015

The Vibe DJs: Mike Pileggi INCREDIBLE! Not only was he professional at all times, but very personable. He listened to all of my requests and made sure to follow through with them. You are great with our guests and great with our introductions. Your Fiancés Mariatne was also a... Read More tremendous help. She was such a sweetheart making sure I was okay. Mike makes sure everything ran smoothly. I would recommend Mike as he is not only an expert as a DJ, but an expert in coordinating with the cater and conducting both Christian and Jewish receptions and parties. He was seriously awesome. All in all, the price could be doubled and we wouldn't bat an eye at recommending Mike for future weddings. We are so thankful that he was our DJ and we will always remember how lucky we were to have Mike as our DJ for our special day. Brandon and Elizabeth December 27, 2014 Miami Florida.

Couldn't have asked for better

Reviewed on 12/09/2014

Hi there, we hired Mike from Vibe DJ's to be the MC for our wedding reception on 11/29/14. From the very beginning he was kind, professional, adaptable and reasonable in cost. He met with us before the big night so that he could have an understanding as to what we wanted and how... Read More we wanted our time line to go. He showed up early the night of to help us with whatever we needed and did his job flawlessly. We really couldn't have asked for better. I would highly recommend Mike for any event you'd have.

This Bride got her dance on -meoooow

Reviewed on 11/06/2014 Amy L

Thanks to DJ Mike we danced all night! He really knows weddings -timing, management, emceeing-all of it! Very professional attitude and appearance - a pleasure to deal with. He was constantly checking in and making sure we were happy. Above and beyond! His online music... Read More catalogue is extensive & so helpful when planning your event. (Online payment is very convenient as well.) This ended up being the least stressful part of all the planning. Mike is the man! So pleased with the way our wedding turned out.