Cakes + Desserts

1332 Sulphur Spring Rd, Arbutus, MD (410) 247-7744

A Truly Wonderland of Flavor

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Steven W

We ordered a dazzling selection of flavors for our wedding last fall (cherry with pistachio were to die for). We had a very weird request for unusual flavors which they were able to conceive beyond our expectations and well within our budget. Couldn't recommend enough.

Amazing value, DELICIOUS baked goods!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Cannot sufficiently express what a bang-up job Mrs. Donna (the owner) does every. single. day. I have NEVER had a less-than-great experience in the cafe, and every pastry I have tried, including our wedding cake, has been excellent. My husband and I have been regulars at... Read More the Village Junction since I first moved to Maryland a year ago. We fell in love with this cute little bakery, and the AMAZING confections that come out if its ovens! When it came time to pick our wedding cake, the Village Junction was obviously the way to go. Mrs. Donna is a straight-shooter. We told her about our budgetary restrictions, and she recommended doing a "show cake" to cut, and sheet cakes in the back for our caterer to plate for our guests. Genius! We had enough money left over to also purchase breakfast pastries for our bridal party for the day of the wedding. The cake (sheet cake and show cake) was under $300. The additional pastries, to-go coffee travelers, and other drinks put us at $400. Total. Seriously. Though the cake and pastries were VERY inexpensive, they were so delicious! Our guests are STILL raving about the cake and pastries weeks after our event. We have even had a few out-of-town guests ask if Mrs. Donna does nation-wide shipping! The best part is that Mrs. Donna is a bona-fide one-woman show. It was such a privilege to have her talents showcased at our wedding. What a great lady and a great shop - cheers to many many more years of success to you, Mrs. Donna!

Reviewed on 5/06/2015 Molly M

Village Junction Bakery Cafe is the absolute best!! My fiancé and I had the best time tasting the best cakes! I have ordered cakes in the past and they always are more beautiful than I could have hoped and more delicious than anything! The prices are the most reasonable you can... Read More find. Thanks Village Junction Bakery!! ❤️

Love Bird Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 5/04/2015 brooke m

We were beyond happy with our wedding cake from The Village Junction Bakery! One of our favorite parts was being able to sample the different cakes to see which ones we liked the best. I was also able to show them a picture & they were able to duplicate exactly what I wanted!... Read More We do, & will continue to recommend them to anyone looking for a beautifully designed & delicious wedding cake!!!